Smooth Brides Reviews

Smooth Brides 3
Smooth Brides 4
Smooth Brides 5

Shawna · Married on 03/16/2013

Kelly Was amazing! very sweet, on time, let me tell her what I was trying to achieve with my make up and hair. She didn't make me feel bad if I wanted to change something. She was so very sweet and helped to relax right away!

Shawna Wilder

Sent on 03/19/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet review!!

Bonnie · Married on 03/11/2013

You did wonderful job on my hair and makeup. I'm glad I found and met you. I will recommend you to my friends. Thank you very much.

Sent on 03/19/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!

kelly

Heather · Married on 10/27/2012

Kelly and the hairdresser (apologies I can't remember her name) were fantastic and did a great job. Kelly answered my emails very quickly. I live in the UK and got married in Vegas so planning and booking was done by email. Kelly made this very easy answering all my questions and giving me her professional advice when I asked. Myself and my two bridesmaids were very happy and all got what we asked for (even one BM who asked for borderline burlesque drag queen) the make up stayed on all night and looked fantastic in the photos. Myself and one BM both have thin hair that curls don't normally stay in but our hair stayed curly all night. The price was great and the service was fantastic. Both Kelly an the hairdresser were friendly and chatty, which eased my nerves a lot. I can't thank you both enough. I strongly recommend smooth brides for anyone getting married in Vegas!

Sent on 11/06/2012

WOW!! Thank you so much
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2012

Kelly did my hair and make-up the day before the wedding as a trial. I was very pleased and impressed by her work. She is also very pleasant and experienced. The day of the wedding, she did the make-up for myself and the bridal party and someone on her team did our hair. Although my bridal party was impressed with both hair and make-up. I was a bit more pleased with Kelly's work on my hair the day before. One of my bride's maids has participated in numerous weddings, and she stated that this was her best experience in getting her hair and make-up done. Kelly is very flexible in scheduling and stays in communication with time and location details. She came to my hotel room on the strip to do the work.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Thank you!!! great couple

Erica · Married on 10/07/2012

All I can say is that Kelly is the best! It was such an easy process from start to finish! And I felt beautiful!!!!!!! THANKS KELLY!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/13/2012

Thank you!!!!

Brenda · Married on 09/15/2012

I would recommend smooth brides to anyone who needs to look fabulous (whether it is for a wedding or other special event). I have literally never felt so beautiful in my life!!! My wedding photos are gorgeous all thanks to the prompt, professional and friendly staff of Smooth brides. Next time I am in the area, I am making an appointment!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank SO much!! all the best to you and your husband :)

Kelly
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 08/25/2012

There are the Best my Makeup was so pretty and it lasted untill the next moring and my eyelash look so natural it is really worth the price and the down payment was on time I would use them again when I come Back to Las Vegas

Sent on 09/05/2012

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! glad you liked it

Jenny Ann · Married on 06/18/2012

Kelly was awesome. She arrived on time at my hotel room. My Hair was perfect, beautiful. I felt like a princess. She was very professional and used all MAC makeup. Do not hesitate to contact her, she will not disappoint!
    Jenny Ann Whalen maried June 18th, 2012

Sent on 06/27/2012

Thank you so much!

Heather · Married on 05/04/2012

I highly recommend booking Smooth Brides!

I booked Smooth Brides for my wedding in Vegas this May. Kelly and her
    assistant were wonderful and amazing!! I’m from the east coast so I totally
    relied on reviews to make my decision. I wasn’t sure if I would have a
    rental car and I wasn’t familiar with getting around Vegas at all. So, the
    idea of having someone come to my room seemed great to me! Now that I have
    been to Vegas I learned that getting anywhere in Vegas takes longer than you
    expect so having someone come to my room was priceless and a stress reducer!

Why I picked Smooth Brides:
    Getting someone you are not familiar with to do your hair and makeup is
    worrisome especially for something as important as your wedding and is
    documented with hundreds of pictures! Communication prior to the event was
    outstanding. Kelly answered all my questions promptly and was flexible with
    scheduling. She was responsive and professional. I read all her reviews
    which were mostly all positive except for a few random ones. I’m a big
    review reader and have learned to read between the lines and pick out things
    that are important to me. I disregarded the negative comments. I looked at
    the pictures on her website and felt that she had the style and look I was
    going for. I wanted a beautiful, romantic, bridal look and not a made-up
    runway model look. I also liked that all the reviews mentioned that Kelly
    herself did the bridal hair and makeup. She promotes her experience and you
    actually get her expertise without having to pay an extra fee for it. The
    reviews mentioned that she was punctual as well, another plus.

Trial Run:
    I was impressed with the service and very pleased that I chose Smooth
    Brides. I made the decision to do a trial run prior to the wedding day. I
    wanted to meet Kelly, see how the hair and makeup would hold up and get
    friends’/family’s opinions as well. I especially wanted to try out the
    airbrush makeup since I’ve never had it done before and I’ve seen mixed
    reviews about how it can dry out your skin and mis-coloring. The trial run
    went well and Kelly was on time. The makeup looked great and did not dry
    out my face (I tend to have oily skin). The updo was just what I was
    looking for and lasted all night even after I zip lined down Freemont
    Street!

The Big Day:
    The day of the wedding went just as well. Kelly and her assistant Blanca
    arrived on time and did my hair and airbrush makeup and three bridesmaids’
    hairdos as well. They were done with time to spare. The girls were very
    pleased with the results and the fact that their hair looked good all night
    and in Vegas that can mean until the next morning! One girl told me her
    hair even looked good after she woke up the next day. I LOVED my hair and
    makeup and it too lasted all night. I’m glad I had the trial run because I
    asked her to kick the makeup up a notch. The previous look was good in
    person but didn’t translate to a photo as well. We discussed adding fake
    eyelashes (the one thing my fiancé asked me NOT to do for fear of looking
    fake). After seeing Kelly’s selection of lashes and hearing her explanation
    I went for it! They looked great and added that little something extra.
    The best part was that my fiancé never even knew they were there until I
    confessed at the end of the night. Great job, Kelly!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Thank you!!! so sweet
  • Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 04/14/2012

Kelly and another stylist from the company (wish I could remember her name!) did such an amazing job for my wedding! They were prompt (we were not, but that did not affect the quality of their work at all) and professional. It’s clear that they are experienced, because we were not as behind as we could have easily been. Most importantly, my bridesmaids and flower girl looked gorgeous…and I felt beautiful. During my trial, Kelly really worked with me to find a style that I loved and ended up spending more time with me than expected. She is absolutely lovely and you can tell that she loves what she does. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a stylist for their special day!!

Sent on 05/06/2012

Smooth Brides's reply:

Charmaine Thank you so much firstly for booking smooth brides and second for such kind words! you were all so sweet and looked great I'm really happy you had a wonderful wedding. Good luck to you both and I hope to see you all maybe on your anniversary? :)
    Kelly
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 01/28/2012

kelly and her assistant were awesome! they got all of my bridesmaids and i done with time to spare, and we all looked fabulous. definitely go with the airbrush makeup if you are not sure...i am not a fan of wearing of makeup and the airbrush was so light-weight and it felt like it wasn't there. my hair was exactly what i wanted and held up throughout the night. very very happy!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2011

I got married on 6/18/11. Kelly was great, showed up early, provided great ideas to all the girls because we were open to suggestions. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2011

Shannon · Married on 06/11/2011

Kelly does a wonderful job! Upon learning that we would be relocating for work, we moved our wedding date up by over a year and put together a wedding in three weeks. Kelly returned my calls and email immediately, and was able to work us into her busy schedule. Kelly and her assistant arrived early, and did and INCREDIBLE job on our hair and makeup. It lasted all night (and it was a long night) and photographed perfectly. My wedding photos did not have any retouching, and my face looked flawless. My friend does not normally wear a lot of makeup, and was worried about being "overdone" but she looked beautiful, and more importantly, still looked like herself. Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Sheila · Married on 11/15/2010

If you are planning a Las Vegas wedding, I highly recommend Kelly from Smoothbrides. My hair and makeup were flawless. She arrived on time with her case in tow and hair and makeup skills that are amazing. I am very particular about my hair and I explained to Kelly that I wanted a sophisticated look. When Kelly was done, I was absolutely beyond pleased. She did an amazing job! She made me and my Maid of Honor look beautiful. Thank you, Kelly.

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.
  • kendal1218

Kendal · Married on 11/06/2010

When my Fiance and I decided to get married in Vegas I was SO nervous about not having my regular stylist with me. I was nervously browsing through yelp to try and find my stylist for that day. I came across a few stylist but I am VERY picky and didn't like their work. Then I came across Smooth Brides. I looked at her pictures and thought...PERFECT! when I called to book her she was VERY polite and accommodating. After I hung up the phone I felt good with my choice.

So here we are on the wedding day and she calls me 15 minutes early (a HUGE plus) to tell me that she was already here and If I wanted to get started if not she would go to the cafe and wait until I was ready. When she came in She had all her supplies neatly packed. I showed her pictures of what I was wanted and she duplicated beautifully!! Even better then the picture. As for my makeup I chose to have my foundation airbrushed on. I HIGHLY suggest going the airbrush route. I looked flawless she gave me beautiful smokey eyes and had lots of eyes shadow colors for me to choose from. She also gave me false eyelashes that looked natural and very Hollywood classic! When I looked in the mirror I couldn't believe my eyes!! I have never seen myself look so beautiful...and what better day then my wedding. She was also very friendly we talked the entire time. She also does makeup for some pretty big Vegas shows as well!

I can honestly say that my hairstylist back at home has some stiff competition now!

If you are an out of towner getting married looking for a stylist you WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED!

FYI: she requires a mini deposit once you decide to book her...but worth it!!!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! I am so glad you liked it you looked great, and you both look like a very nice couple I hope you both have a wonderful life together.

Johanna · Married on 11/05/2010

Kelly was wonderful. My sister look so beautiful on her day. I highly recommend Kelly for any occasion and look forward to using her services in the near future. Thank you Kelly

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you I am very happy I could be a part of your wedding.

LEILANI · Married on 10/10/2010

Kelly was awesome!!! My hair & make-up was just the way I envisioned it to be.

Ksenia · Married on 10/05/2010

I got married in October 2010 and Kelly took care of my make up and hair. It was such a great experience!
    Kelly is a very nice person and a real professional! It was a pleasure to spent this very important morning with her! She made me feel just irresistible! (and my husband says it really was so)))) People in our hotel, at the street and at the restaurant thought I was a supermodel and asked if they can take a picture of me!)))) And everybody was saying “she is soooo beautiful!”)))))
    I was so impressed by Kelly’s work that decided to take courses in make up! I hope one day I will be able to make myself as beautiful as Kelly made me that day!
    Thank you, Kelly! Smooth Brides id the best!

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you I am so happy you had a wonderful wedding and you were happy with my work . Hope you both make it back to Vegas soon!

Christine · Married on 10/02/2010

I had an October 2nd wedding and Kelly did hair and makeup for the event. We were so happy with everything from beginning to end. My wedding makeup was stunning and everyone else in my party was happy. I did a hair and makeup trial prior and Kelly was very easy to work with and very down to earth. On the big day she was there on time and the person she brought to help with everything rocked. I think his name was Ethan. We were so happy with how everything turned out that day and how easy it all went. I would recommend her services to anyone who is looking for someone easy to work with, professional, attention to detail, and great price for what you get. Thanks Kelly!

Sent on 10/22/2010

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you Christine! I am very happy your wedding day went to plan and I am glad we could be a part of that. All the best! kelly

Kelli · Married on 09/18/2010

Kelly was fantastic! I asked her to make me look like a bride for my wedding in September, and what she did was amazing! She was ontime, very nice, and took time to make sure she had everything in place and that I was ready to go and I appreciated all of her hard work. Thank you so much Smooth Brides for making me look like a princess on my wedding.

Michela · Married on 08/22/2010

She did an absolutely amazing job with my airbrush makeup, hair, and lashes! I definitely recommend her to any bride. She goes the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied and feel beautiful on your big day. She did such a great job, my hair even stayed beautiful for days after my wedding. Thank you again for all of your hard work. I really appreciate all of the effort that you put into making my day special.

Thank you!

Kristy · Married on 08/21/2010

I was very impressed with Smooth Brides. They came to our room, were very professional and just did their thing. They made the beautification process simple and even though I was hesitant to go with a business that I had no famiarity with (I am from CT) I was very happy that I chose them over the cheesy spa at our hotel. They knew what they were doing and did it quick and well. And I would recommend paying the extra few dollars to get the airbrush make-up...it made my skin look flawless!

Sent on 08/30/2010

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank You I am glad you had a wonderful wedding.

Kayla · Married on 08/13/2010

She arrived on time and was very professional. I enjoyed having a conversation with her while she did my hair and make up. I loved the way she did my up-do and it didn't take that long at all! Thanks again for making my special day a great one!

Sent on 09/22/2010

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you I am so glad I could be a part of your special day!

Dana · Married on 07/26/2010

My experience with Smooth Brides was wonderful starting from the booking process. I was extremely pleased with the professionalism and quality of my service. I have already recommended Smooth Brides to others and will continue to do so.

Smooth Brides's reply:

Wishing you and your new husband all the best in the future.

Merlin · Married on 07/09/2010

Kelly did the best job one could do. She was professional and has all the experience for the best wedding make-up.

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you I wish you all the best!