Smooth Brides Reviews

Smooth Brides 4
Smooth Brides 5
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 09/12/2014

I found Smooth Brides off of wedding wire's forums. I was not disappointed at all. Kelly went beyond my expectations. I tried very hard to get sleep and have a good canvas for Kelly to work with. Let just say it wasn't the best but not only did she make my make-up look absolutely beautiful but my bridesmaids looked fabulous!!! I also cried during my wedding ceremony I feared I had raccoon eyes but nothing moved- It was as perfect as when she applied it. If ever I need make-up done for an event in Vegas - I am calling her she was worth every penny and more - looking back I wish i could have given her more because words can not described how beautiful I felt and how much she contributed to my day. Do yourself a favor book Smooth Brides - You will not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH!!! I so appreciate you sending me this wonderful review. You looked beautiful and so glad to know the makeup stayed in place through the day :)
    I can't wait to see some wedding pictures and Thank you again for booking me.

All the best to you both!
    Kelly xoxoxo

Michelle · Married on 08/30/2014

My mom and sister booked Kelly for my destination wedding and it was fabulous! I have never had my make-up professionally done (let alone airbrushing!), so I wasn’t sure what to expect. I wanted to look like myself, but just turned up a few notches. From the minute she walked through the door, Kelly could not have been nicer or more professional. She immediately put me at ease. After talking for a few minutes she understood the vintage look I wanted and managed to take my ideas to a whole other level! When I saw myself after she was done I couldn’t believe it. I felt so confident and beautiful....which is exactly what all brides want on their wedding day! Every person who has seen the pictures has agreed Kelly did a phenomenal job!! I truly cannot thank her enough or recommend her more! She is unbelievable!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Ashton · Married on 08/12/2014

I really enjoyed my experience with smooth brides. She showed up on time and even got me ready faster than I thought. She specifically asked me what I wanted done for hair and makeup and carried through with my wishes. She is extremely talented and does what is best for you and your wishes. She kept my makeup more natural and did not airbrush away my freckles. She even had a more natural pair of eyelashes so that I can get my exact look. She is a sweet person and does amazing work! You will be so pleased!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you SO much I really appreciate you taking the time to give me such a wonderful review. I hope you send me a picture or two so I can see you in your dress, glad all went great

all the best kelly xoxox

Lauren · Married on 07/16/2014

I got married two weeks ago and Kelly did my hair and makeup. I love her! She was so pleasant, calm, and punctual and she came to my hotel! Even when her curling iron miraculously malfunctioned, all she said was, "Wow, that's inconvenient" and proceeded to curl my hair with a flat iron (something I didn't even know you could do). And my hair came out exactly how I wanted it to (it looked just like, if not better, than the picture I showed her for inspiration). And her placement of my blusher (veil) was beautiful; even better than I pictured it in my mind. My makeup also came out gorgeous. It was natural-looking, but still gave me an extra pop for my special day. I did not buy the airbrush package, but my makeup stayed on all through the night. My appointment was at noon and I didn't go to sleep until about 2am, so that is definitely saying something! Kelly is super talented and wonderful. I wish I lived closer to Vegas, so I could use her again!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

You are so sweet and kind to give me such great reviews, you looked great so it was pretty easy for me to begin with, I really hope I get the opportunity to do your hair and makeup again possibly on your anniversary :)
    You are a very cute couple good luck to the both of you

Megan · Married on 05/23/2014

I cannot thank Kelly enough for the amazing job she did on my hair and makeup and my nieces hair. Our hair and makeup lasted all night (even after my husband smashed cake all over my face and I had to wipe my face ) I wish I had to to do my hair any makeup every day :) Kelly was right on time, super nice, and I will recommend her to everyone. Thanks Kelly!!

Sent on 05/24/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! and I had to laugh when you said your husband smashed the cake over your head :) well very glad you were happy with it and Thank you so much for this 5 star review really appreciate it.
    All the best to you all xoxox

Lisa · Married on 04/18/2014

I got married in Vegas last week and had Kelly come to my hotel room to do my hair and makeup. Coming from the UK I didn't have time for a trial and am very fussy so was very nervous about having someone else do it on my special day. Well I can't stress enough how happy I was was with the outcome! I felt so beautiful and wish I could have her at home to do it everyday! Thanks Kelly @ smooth brides!

Sent on 04/27/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you Lisa! I really appreciate you taking out your time to write me such a wonderful review :)
    Great meeting you and I would love to see picture!
    see you next trip to vegas

Tammy · Married on 04/08/2014

Kelly did mine and my daughters hair for my wedding last week. She had to work a miracle with my hair because my hair is so fine and doesn't hold curl. I would recommend Smooth Brides to anyone needing hair and make up in Las Vegas.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much I am so glad you were happy with it, you were very calm and relaxed when I couldn't find you I really appreciate that. Your family is lovely all the best of luck!
    kelly

MARIA · Married on 03/25/2014

WOW! Kelly saved the day with my Bridal Party hair and make up. We had another lady on hand to help out as there were five of us, but Kelly's work was outstanding - therefore we all wanted her to do ours! This was no problem for her - she was happy to spend the time on all of us. I showed her one picture of the hair I liked and she copied it perfectly. The other girls weren't sure of what they wanted but Kelly used her knowledge and experience to create beautiful hairstyles and make up for them all. They all looked amazing! The make up is brilliant - I would definitely recommend the Airbrush, it stayed on all day. And I didn't want to take my hair out the next day because I loved it so much! All I can say is - if you aren't from Las Vegas and you're unsure of who to book, or if you don't have a chance to have a trial beforehand - book Kelly - she will not let you down!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Annett · Married on 03/14/2014

Coming to Las Vegas for my wedding, I was quite concerned about how/where to have my hair and make-up done. I found Kelly and Smooth Brides online and was impressed by such positive reviews.

I contacted Kelly via email almost a year in advance and she was brilliant at replying to my questions and then booked me in straight away.

Kelly was incredibly helpful and flexible, and made our appointment earlier so that I wouldn't be in a rush to get to my ceremony.

It was actually Michelle who came to our room to do my hair and make-up, and I couldn't have been more pleased by how professional yet friendly she was. She was just great at putting me at ease (as I'm not a very girly-girl and so having this sort of pampering is a bit out of my comfort zone!) She made me look more fantastic than I would have ever imagined. She knew exactly how I was hoping to look and made it happen effortlessly.

I couldn't be happier with the whole process, from start to finish. I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending Kelly, Michelle and Smooth Brides to anyone who is looking for a stress-free and wonderful hair and make-up experience. The fact that the ladies come to your location and that the prices are really reasonable is yet more reason to use Smooth Brides. Thank you Kelly and thank you Michelle, for making my wedding day such a wonderful day...

Sent on 03/23/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much I will show Michelle your wonderful review! We really appreciate you taking your time to do a review. I wish you all the best and Thank you again for booking!

Shanta · Married on 02/12/2014

Girls, this woman is amazing.
    I was really nervous trying to book everything for our wedding from Calgary to Las Vegas and chose Kelly (Smooth Brides) because I had never read a single bad review and trust me I looked. She was very professional and responded to my email within the day (which you all know is rare in wedding world!)
    She answered all my questions and even helped me figure out how best to do my hair on the day because I had no idea what to do.
    The result was great and the makeup was very natural and beautiful just like I asked. She even scooped up a little lip gloss for me in a separate little container to keep the look going even longer into my photo shoot.
    The sweetest gal you'll ever meet and she gave me a truly stress free session just hours before I walked down the aisle.

Trust me girls, if you need someone who shows all prices and details up front, contact Kelly at Smooth Brides. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you Thank you!!! great review, much appreciated you actually taking the time to do that is very kind of you. I would love to see pictures :)
    Glad you had a wonderful day
    kelly xoxox

Janet · event on: 01/03/2014

I found Kelly to be very proffessional and helpful. She did a great job. I was extremely please with both my makeup and hair on hair on the day. All contact was efficient and on time, very reliable and she is lovely to deal with . Highly recommnend her services for any occassion..

Sent on 01/10/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to write me a review.
    kelly xoxox

Natalie · Married on 01/01/2014

From the first phone call, Kelly responded quickly and professionally. On the day of the wedding, Kelly was very friendly and understanding about all the chaos going on. I loved the finished product. The hair was perfect, and the makeup was incredible. She really listened, and made my ideas better. Since I live in Utah, there was no time for a trial run. Because the reception ended so late I slept with the makeup on, (faux pas, I know) I expected raccoon eyes and falling off lashes. To my surprise only the lipstick had faded, everything else looked almost exactly the same.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! and amazing the makeup stayed the next morning :) so happy it all went to plan.
    Great meeting you! Kelly

Lea · Married on 12/28/2013

I was nervous at first because I never met Kelly prior to my wedding appointment nor did I know what I really wanted to do with my hair. She made me feel very comfortable and was very flexible in changing things if I didn't like it. At the end of the day, I loved my makeup and hair. Kelly was totally professional and I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you you are so kind to leave me such a lovely review. i really appreciate you taking the time to do this and so happy you liked the hair and makeup. I hope your wedding was wonderful!!
    happy New year to you both

kelly

Amy · Married on 12/28/2013

Kelly did an awesome job on my hair and make up.i felt so pretty

Sent on 01/04/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you for the review!
    all the best and great to have met you Kelly

I would highly recommend Kelly at Smooth Brides as your Hair & Make-Up artist for your wedding. The quality of her work was exceptional - I only had a vague idea of the kind of thing I wanted, but she clearly had the skills and experience to make decisions about what would look best for me. Kelly was very professional, and was relaxed and friendly towards my family, as they were in the hotel room getting ready at the time also. Although I had booked Kelly in advance, I was only able to give her my hotel details at the last minute, (due to Wi-Fi problems my end) but she did all she could to make the scheduled time, and get everything done fairly quickly. I'm really pleased I chose her and am grateful to her for making me look so good on the day!

Sent on 01/10/2014

Thank you so much!!!

Amanda · Married on 12/17/2013

From the emails and phone call Kelly was always prompt and quick to respond to my questions and concerns. On my wedding day Kelly and her assistant were top notch. Kelly arrived on time, and she got started right away. I had four ladies including myself "bride" getting makeup done. And five doing hair everyone's makeup and hair was beautifully done. Both Kelly and her assistant were friendly and willing to please us all with their work and were eager to change anything that we wanted differently with no hesitation. If I ever had another occasion in las vegas, and needed to look stunning Kelly would be the first one I would hire.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! So happy it went to plan and lovely meeting you all. You gave me such a wonderful review I really appreciate that.
    I hope I see you next time your in Vegas!

Happy Holidays

Vicki · Married on 12/16/2013

Kelly always responded quickly, arrived on time, was very professional, and made my hair and make up look lovely for my big day. She listened to everything I wanted and really made me feel at ease. I would not hesitate recommending her.

Sent on 12/21/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me such a wonderful review! It was great meeting you and hope to see you next time you are in Vegas!

Betty · Married on 12/14/2013

Kelly,

Thank you sooooo much for making my wedding day memorable. I am still getting compliments 2 weeks later. I loved what you did with my hair and airbrushed makeup!! My hair lasted all weekend. I really appreciate you taking me on as a client just days before. I wish you a Merry Christmas!

All The Best,
    Betty Seaton

Sent on 12/25/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to write me such a nice review. You looked great and Thank you for booking.
    Happy Holidays and all the best in the New Year
    Regards Kelly

Kelli · event on: 12/10/2013

Kelly was the best. Provided hair and makeup for my daughter's modeling venue. She was the best and I will recommend her 100% to anyone!

Sent on 12/20/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! you have a beautiful family hope to see you next time
    Kelly oxox

Julie · Married on 12/01/2013

Kelly was excellent to work with in advance, and did a great job on the day of my wedding for an up-do and makeup. I received so many wonderful comments and the day, and when people look at our pictures about what a great job she did. I highly reccommend Kelly and her team for your special day!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you kindly! hope to see you next time your in Vegas

Claire · Married on 07/29/2013

I would like to sincerely thank Kelly for her hard work doing our hair and make up for my renewal ceremony in Vegas .
    She replied to all my communications immediately, was super friendly and just lovely.
    Nothing was too much trouble and she was superb at hair and make up, my hair was beautiful and make up was stunning( get air brush it lasted all day!) my 3 " bridesmaids" hairstyles were perfect too as we had chosen a GATSBY theme.
    She is a true professional and is undoubtedly the best I have used, so I would without reservation recommend her to anyone getting married or who wants a make over.
    Our makeover was so good the little white wedding chapel are using it on their website!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you So much for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your beautiful daughters you all looked great.
    Hope to see you on your next Vegas Vacation

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2013

I have been meaning to write a review for a long time. I booked Kelly from the reviews I had seen as I had nothing else to go off being from England. I was pleased that she was available and liked the fact she personally came to my hotel room to do my hair and makeup. She made me feel at ease and did a fantastic job of my hair and makeup despite me not being 100% sure of what I wanted! I looked and felt amazing! I would definitely recommend her services. Thanks for making me feel like a million dollars on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much I really appreciate you taking the time to write me such a great 5 star review! I hope you enjoyed Vegas and had a wonderful wedding see you next time.
    Kelly xoxoxo

Marianna · Married on 06/09/2013

Kelly and the artists at Smooth Brides did an excellent job at making me, my bridesmaids and the mothers look and feel absolutely beautiful. I am out of state and could not go through a practice run, but I brought pictures of what I wanted my hair to look like, and they made my hair exactly the way I wanted. The wedding took place during the heatwave when it was 110 outside, and since our ceremony was outside I was worried about my make up running. Kelly recommended me to use the airbrush makeup, and it stayed for the entire duration of the wedding. I definitely recommend Smooth Brides!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you SO much for booking smooth brides and Thank you for your wonderful review. All the best to you and your husband

Nicola · Married on 05/15/2013

Kelly at Smooth Brides was fantastic. I called requiring an appointment the day before my wedding and she was so helpful. Not being able to fit me in herself she called on her colleague Michelle.
    Michelle came to my hotel on the strip and took care of my hair (up-do), false eye lashes and airspray make-up. Her professional yet relaxed attitude put helped with my nerves. The finished product was stunning. I couldn't have asked for more. With no time for trials or anything it was of course a worrying time for any bride, but I needn't have feared. I got exactly what I wanted and what I asked for.
    A very happy Bride! :)

Sent on 05/23/2013

My airbrush make-up was flawless and everything I had wanted. I was pleased with how accommodating Smooth Brides was. Very talented!

Sent on 05/16/2013