Smooth Brides Reviews

Smooth Brides 3
Smooth Brides 4
Smooth Brides 5

Emmy · Married on 12/10/2016

Kelly is the key to a successful event in Vegas. She and her crew were professional, timely, efficient, effective, kind, and inexpensive for the high quality of service. She responded immediately to emails/texts/phone calls and was worth every penny. We had a wedding party of 6 girls. She arrived promptly, and we were all so happy with our beautiful hair and makeup. Some had updos, some had full makeup, and some just had blow outs. She came to our hotel, setup, and was finished in the same amount of time as she suggested. She made us all feel so beautiful, and to top it all off, she was SO FUN to hang out with. I highly suggest Smooth Brides for your next event - you can't get better in Vegas!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Genevieve · Married on 11/25/2016

Kelly did my hair and make up, my 2 bridesmaids' hair, and had an assistant doing their make up. I was so impressed by her! The wedding date was Nov 25, 2016 in the Bellagio and she was right on time, which put my nerves at ease :). She was very friendly from the moment she walked in. She asked what we all wanted and was continuously checking in that we all liked what she was doing as she worked on the hair. I couldn't have been happier with the way we all looked, the pictures were amazing, all 3 of us were impressed with how our make up and hair stayed ALL NIGHT! The cost was affordable, too- which is the cherry on top. I HIGHLY recommend Kelly for hair and make up, you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Yay! Thank you so much!! Great meeting you all it was fun.
    All the best to you

Regards Kelly

Brianna · Married on 11/13/2016

I loved my experience with Smooth Brides. Kelly was fantastic, she made me feel comfortable and made me look absolutely beautiful on my big day. I would definitely recommend smooth Brides to anyone who is looking.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! I hope your day was amazing. I truly appreciate you giving me such a great review.

best regards Kelly

Catherine · Married on 11/06/2016

Kelly was amazing! She responded to my inquiries very timely and on schedule. Did not need any follow ups (which usually happens in other cases) or reminders since she was very responsive and accommodating. On the day, she was on time and everything went perfect. Very professional and friendly at the same time. She made me very comfortable while she work her hands off and voila! A lot of people commended on my look, which I myself was the happiest. I think more than what others will say, a bride's feeling matters the most. And she made me "feel beautiful" which for the others, "looked really beautiful". ??

Sent on 11/29/2016

Kimberly · Married on 10/29/2016

Kelly was incredibly responsive via email and always answered my many questions from afar being a destination bride. The changes I requested from my trial were readily accepted and changed for my day of look. She was quick and did a wonderful job. My makeup lasted throughout the day, and all of my girls (7 of us including myself and my Mom), had our hair and makeup done, and everyone looked amazing! Thanks, Kelly!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Naneth · Married on 10/28/2016

Kelly was very accommodating with the look I was trying to achieve. I showed her photos of the hair and makeup that I wanted to have, and she was able to create a look similar to my theme. I highly recommend her for wedding and stylized glamour looks. With limited lighting in the room, she was able to make it work. She even suggested some ideas that she felt would better suit my face tone.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! you looked beautiful I hope I get to see the pictures.
    Great meeting you and Thanks you for the review.
    Regards Kelly

Shari · Married on 10/24/2016

I can not share enough just how grateful I am for these two ladies that came out and did our hair and make up! ?? We had a party of 6 and I have to say we looked the best we had ever looked.!!! ?? They arrived on time and took thier time with us accommodating every need. I highly recommend using them and defiantly will be giving them a call my next Vegas trip!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Alison · Married on 10/13/2016

I used kelly for my wedding hair and makeup at the recommendation of my wedding planners and I'm so glad I did. She's awesome. So friendly and easy to talk to. We did a trial a month before the wedding as well and she works so fast. Not only did I love my hair and makeup I felt like we were old friends. She was so early to talk to about any changes I wanted or things I didn't like. The best part is she comes to you so if your from out of town you don't have to worry about going to a salon somewhere. I highly recommend her

Sent on 04/10/2017

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate the time you took to review me. great meeting you also and I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding.
    All the best!!
    kelly xoxox

J · Married on 08/26/2016

Thank you Kelly! You did a great job. My wedding make-up and my hairs looks amazing. The airbrush make-up were fantastic. Thanks for your spontaneous coming, the uncomplicatet service and the great conversation. It was nice to meet you.
    ..And remember: your website is perfect ;)
    Bests Jessica (Stratoaphere)

Sent on 09/01/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate the great review xoxoxo
    All the best Kelly

Rebecca · Married on 08/11/2016

Kelly was amazing. She did my hair and make up for my vow renewal in Vegas. I loved the style. She was very polite and professional. I would recommend Kelly to anyone needing her services. Thanks Kelly.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! I hope you had a fabulous vow renewal xoxox

Lorraine · Married on 06/09/2016

Such a great find. Attending a wedding in Las Vegas at 10am with no hair salons opening until 10 we rang and booked smooth brides who came to our hotel room and did all of our hair. Really friendly lady and great service. Thank you so much you help stop the bride having a melt Down and she looked fabulous. As did the bridesmaids.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! That's so sweet of you to take the time to write me such a great review.
    All the best to you! Thanks again

Lorraine · Married on 06/09/2016

Fantastic service thank you so much for what could have turned into a disaster doing our own hair. And coming to the hotel room. Janel was amazing very friendly, professional and the hair stayed all day and all night so thank you.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 02/29/2016

Kelly was absolutely AMAZING!! We had a full bridal party plus moms to have hair and make-up done in a short timeframe. Not only did her and her associate karen come to us, they also finished everyone on time and they looked flawless!! Not one person unhappy!! The bride (me) decided to change her mind about the hair-do mid-way thru and rather than getting upset, kelly simply said "i want you to look perfect and love it" then she fixed it and i definitely did love it!! Could not have had a better day, thanks to kelly and team to boost self-esteem and make my entire party feel special. What an incredible company - highest recommendation possible!!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 01/16/2016

Kelly did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. She is very professional, showed up early and took her time to make sure I looked perfect. My hair and makeup stayed the whole night without even a smear of my red lipstick. She is not only talented in the beauty department but is such a joy to have around as well. I knew that she cared and was not going to send me down the aisle looking nothing but my best. I cannot recommend her enough. I am so lucky that she was there on the big day!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! You are really sweet to leave me such a stunning review. I really appreciate it. You looked amazing and I cannot wait to see pictures of you in your gorgeous dress.
    Glad all went great and all the best.. Kelly

Amber · Married on 12/13/2015

Michelle was amazing! I was so tired on my wedding day and she did amazing work on my hair and makeup, my pictures were beautiful! So glad I chose smooth brides!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Smooth Brides's reply:

So glad it worked out and you were happy! Thank you for the review
    all the best

Kelly was great - extremely professional and very personable.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Thank you so very much!
    great meeting you,

kelly

Sharlene · Married on 11/19/2015

My make up and hair were flawless!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Great!! Thank you so much

Daria · Married on 06/22/2015

Incredible! Kelly is the best. I looked amazing

Sent on 06/26/2015

Tracey · Married on 05/13/2015

Kelly was amazing, I stumbled across smooth brides when I know I needed beautifying for my Vegas wedding. As I type this the following morning if the wedding my hair has hardly moved and my airbrush makeup is still on and the false lashes , now that's never happened before ! What a professional lovely lady who listens to what you need , thank you kelly you Made it so much less stressful for me on the day! If you fly out for a few short days and have no time for a consultation then don't worry the prompt replies via email mean all can be discussed and arranged. Would recommend to any bride to be marrying Vegas style. Kelly may your business continue to thrive and you carry on living your dream. Tracey & Tim x

Sent on 05/14/2015

allessandra · Married on 04/24/2015

If there was a way to give Kelly 10-stars, I would. She was amazing. She responded almost immediately to my emails and answered all my questions. I wasn't able to do a trial with her, so I was a little nervous about how my hair would look for my wedding. I have long, but thin hair, so I had purchased hair extensions.

Kelly was fabulous. My hair turned out amazing. It was exactly what I had pictured. My make up was fabulous, too.

Kelly and her assistant were fun too. Laughing and talking with me and my bridesmaids like they were part of the group. It was awesome and Kelly being able to provide that type of atmosphere to me helped keep me calm on my wedding day.

Her prices were very reasonable (especially for traveling to my hotel room).

I would certainly re-book with Kelly if I had an occasion in Vegas again.

Sent on 05/11/2015
  • Q

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2015

Kelly did makeup and hair for myself (Bride), my mom and did hair for my 11 year old niece (flower girl). She did an AMAZING job on my makeup, the wedding was 2 1/2 weeks ago and people are still telling me how great my makeup looked. My hair was elegant, stayed the course of the night, and exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend Smooth Brides!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Thank you SO much!
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/19/2014

I had spent time looking for someone in Vegas to come and do hair and make up for myself and 8 ladies on my wedding day and Kelly @smoothbrides were highly rated on trip advisor so I contacted her via email (we live in Australia and wedding day was November 19th in Vegas) Kelly made the communication very easy and on the day Kelly and the team were fantastic.. arrived at our Aria skysuite as arranged, myself and wedding party were made up, hair completed and all ready to rock within 3 hours! A fantastic service, quick, professional, friendly, on time, no rushing and catered for everything we all asked for and wanted... I would highly recommend Smoothbrides and Kelly to anyone looking for a professional service for their special day. Thank you Kelly & Team, from me and the wedding party......

Sent on 12/10/2014

Kelly with Smooth Brides she was fantastic!!! My husband I decided to have an destination wedding and all my worries quickly went away with Kelly. She was on time and very sweet. She would always make sure your okay, and also make sure your completely happy before she leaves! I wish I could take her back to Texas with me!! I highly recommend Smooth Brides!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you very much for the wonderful review!

Emely · Married on 10/14/2014

I'm so happy I choose to go with smooth brides! Kelly was amazing! I emailed her a day before my wedding and she was there the next day. She was on time and ready to do any hair style I wanted. My hair came out perfect and my make up was flawless! I truly felt like a star after she was done with me. Don't question yourself just e-mail her! She is the best Vegas has to offer! Thanks Kelly for making my special day even better!!

Emely from New Jersey

Sent on 10/18/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you so much! I really really appreciate
    You taking the time to write me such a wonderful review.
    I'm so glad the hair and makeup held up, I would live to see pictures
    Thanks again and great meeting you

Kelly xoxox

Emily · Married on 09/12/2014

Kelly did an amazing job at my friends wedding. She listened to our opinions and asked for feedback perfectly. She made it easy to get the individual looks we 5 ( 4 bridesmaids & the bride) were looking for. She also was very easy going; at one point we were grabbing girls, half done to switch to hair and she went with the flow no problem. It was so fun to get my makeup done professionally. The only warning I would give (which Kelly told me as well) is that the airbrush make up can be very drying. My skin dried out pretty harshly but otherwise has not broken out and will just need some TLC for a few days. The other surprise about airbrush make up is how light kelly was able to apply it. I was worries I would feel drowned in foundation but she is skilled and the make up was light and very natural looking! Overall I am very pleased with the experience and would love to do it again.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Smooth Brides's reply:

Thank you! So glad you liked it and yes the airbrush can dry your skin a little but it is pretty good in the Vegas heat for any shine or sweat.
    I hope I get to see some wedding pictures I remember you all looked fabulous!
    Thanks again for the review you are very kind :)
    kelly