Smoky Mountain Selfies Reviews

Smoky Mountain Selfies 2
  • Shania

Shania Snow · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Amazing time

I booked the photo booth for my wedding and Christy was amazing and so much fun and nice to all of my guests, her set up was awesome. My guests enjoyed all of the props and with the green screen, they enjoyed choosing their own background, she even went out of her way to find a picture of our venue and included it in the background options, that was a nice surprise to see! She was always professional and responded to my emails promptly! I definitely recommend Smoky Mountain Selfies! Your guests will thank you! --one happy bride

Sent on 10/28/2019

Smoky Mountain Selfies's reply:

Thank you so much for having me be a part of your wedding, Shania! I had a lot of fun and it was such a great venue!

Kimberly King · Married on 11/02/2019

So much fun!

The owner of the company had great communication prior to the event and payment was easy. The owner was super helpful and creative about helping you choose the background to personalize your photos too. The photo booth at the wedding was so much fun! Everybody loved it! The owner was there to help everybody as they were getting their pictures taken so it made it easy for every age group. Plenty of props and backgrounds and the photos came out great! Would highly recommend this company and am very thankful they were included in our special day!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Smoky Mountain Selfies's reply:

Thank you very much, Kim! We had a great time and I appreciate you letting me be a part of your wedding!

Samantha · Married on 01/19/2019

Major Highlight of the Night!

We decided very early on in our engagement to not have dancing at our wedding, which meant we needed to give our guests other interactive activities to do during the night while we roamed the venue visiting with guests. I knew I wanted a photo booth, and, after reviewing several websites, we went with Smokey Mountain Selfie.

They REALLY helped make our reception an absolutely success! Our guests loved the different options for backgrounds and all the props they could use. Smokey Mountain Selfie sends someone to help with picking all of the settings, which really made the photo booth for everyone of all ages. My grandparents even went through it a couple times!

All of my guests came up and told me how much fun it was, and my husband and I were blown away with the service we received. They truly added the fun factor we needed, and they were so incredibly kind and helpful.

I fully recommend them if you are looking for a photo booth!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Smoky Mountain Selfies's reply:

Thank you! We had a lot of fun and I absolutely loved the scrapbook idea! Best wishes to you and Chris!

Katelyn · Married on 11/17/2018

They did a great job

Christy did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding! The photo booth was so much fun and the pictures turned out great. It was a big hit!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Carol · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic photo booth experience!

We love working with Smoky Mountain Selfies! We had the chance to hire her for a wedding we were planning on October 27, 2018 and she was very responsive with emails and phone calls, and at the actual wedding she went above and beyond to make sure that our clients were happy with the experience. She made a custom frame to use with the couple’s information and took custom backdrops that we sent to use per the bride’s request. Hiring Christy was one of the best decisions we made and we have already booked her for another upcoming event. Thank you, Christy!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/06/2018

You will not be disappointed!! Christy is so great to work with and all of our guest enjoyed the photobooth (even the older crowd!) it was so much fun and gave us a lot of cute/fun pictures we would not have gotten otherwise!!!

Smoky Mountain Selfies 3