Smokey Mountain Sounds Reviews

50 | Sevierville, TN

50 Reviews for Smokey Mountain Sounds

• Elena

Elena Perez · Married on 10/06/2019

Kept the party going all night!

Ron and Ellen were amazing to work with. Ron was not only our DJ for the wedding, but our Officiant as well. He made us feel so comfortable, and the ceremony was short and sweet
    (just how we wanted). The day ran so smooth and we loved the flow of our reception. We received so many compliments about Ron! You will not regret choosing Smokey Mountain Sounds!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Elena,

Thank you for choosing our service. We were honored to be a part of your celebration. Being chosen to officiate and provide the entertainment is something that we look forward too. Thank you for having the celebration in the Smoky Mountains. I am thrilled that your guests enjoyed themselves, hope that they may vacation in the area again. Thank you!

Lauren · Married on 03/09/2019

Great job!

Go with this company! They're great and affordable

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2018

Remarkable DJ - exceeded every expectation of a music guru family!

Ron was an absolute joy to work with- so kind and so considerate. He kept everything simple and easy going. I come from a music-loving family so a DJ was extremely important to us. He had every song we requested (over 100 of those) and made our wedding day that much better! He read the crowd so well and executed the music flawlessly. I 10000/10 recommend this gentleman. He didn’t try to bring attention to himself and elegantly kept the flow of our wedding! Was super responsive and extremely professional. Thank you Ron!!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 10/12/2018

Great Music and MC

Working with Smokey Mountain Sounds was great. They were very responsive and detail oriented. They played everything that we wanted at our reception and did an amazing job helping our wedding move along as we expected. I would recommend them for your wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Daulton · Married on 05/25/2018

For us, finding a deejay was actually kind of difficult. We looked around at several before finding Ron and Smokey Mountain Sounds, and we're so glad we did. Ron was extremely easy to work with and made sure to give us everything we wanted for our ceremony and reception! I performed a song for my wife during the reception and Ron made sure to accommodate that with his gear, the setup, etc. He played every song we had listed for him and made sure to announce when events were happening so guests would be aware of what was going on. I've been to weddings with other deejays and can honestly say Ron was the best I've experienced. He knew how to get everybody dancing and create a fun atmosphere, but also knew what was needed and when. Plus, Ron provides everything that other vendors do, but for much less. You really get your money's worth.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Smokey Mountain Sounds's reply:

You were such a fun couple and we loved working with you!

Megan · Married on 12/30/2017

Had a great experience working with Smokey Mountain Sounds. Everything was perfect for my wedding! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Lorance · Married on 12/02/2017

This service was very responsive to our requirements, and on short notice. The entire team was professional and easy to work with. On the night of set-up, the DJ arrived early, and was a pleasure to work with. I would not hesitate to call upon this entertainer again in the future!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Dana · Married on 10/28/2017

Ron deejayed our wedding (both ceremony and reception) on October 28, 2017. He was wonderful from the first time we spoke, right down to the end of our wedding day. He is incredibly personable, and makes sure he knows exactly what you want, and is flexible and accommodating, not to mention affordable. All of our guests had a blast at our reception, which we can credit completely to Ron (okay, and maybe a slight bit to alcohol :) ), but he definitely pays attention to the crowd, and gets everyone up, involved, dancing and having fun. I wish I had pictures of our reception, but they aren't ready yet (I'll add them later if possible). I highly recommend Smokey Mountain Sounds. Call him now!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Miranda · Married on 10/20/2017

Ron was wonderful to work with! He met all of our needs, was very professional and made sure we were happy. He went out of his way to meet with us and talk with us on several occasions. Even the day of the wedding, when the groom woke up with the flu, he was flexible and helpful in moving things along at a faster pace than anticipated! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Smokey Mountain Sounds's reply:

Thank you Miranda. It was an honor to be a part of your day.

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

Ron was great. He got the guests energized after dinner then the music playlist was great. Everyone had so much fun. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Coralie · Married on 09/02/2017

Very professional, good value. Had a long conversation with owner beforehand of my timeline and songs I wanted played. Everyone had a great time.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Smokey Mountain Sounds's reply:

It was an honor to be a part of your day. Your family and friends were awesome

Rachael · Married on 08/12/2017

Ron was wonderful at our wedding!! He was very professional and helpful throughout the whole planning process. He kept the party going on the dance floor and progressed the evening's events perfectly and smoothly!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Angela · Married on 07/08/2017

Ron was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly how to get the crowd pumped up. Our dance floor was full all night long! Ron was also very flexible. About 30 minutes prior to the ceremony I changed where I wanted my walk down song to begin and Ron made it happen just like I wanted it! I was so happy. There was never a dull moment at our wedding! We were told by several people that he was the best DJ they've had at a wedding. He was so amazing, we had to extend our time with him! I loved to hear that and know everyone had a good time, thanks to Ron!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Smokey Mountain Sounds's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to be a part of your wedding celebration

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2017

Ron did a wonderful job as DJ at our wedding ceremony and reception. He communicated with us very well, really making sure he understood exactly what we wanted in music preferences, style, and flow. Ron made for the perfect MC, giving our guests information they needed and hosting our dances, games, and the Shoelywed Game. I'm most appreciative to him for making my dads feel comfortable as we had them share the father-daughter dance. He announced each of them and made them both feel special, which left all of us with a really sweet memory. Thank you, Ron! Definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Smokey Mountain Sounds's reply:

Thank you , It was a beautiful day and an honor to be a part of it.

cheyenne · Married on 04/21/2017

Ron was amazing. The music was on point and perfect! I would recommend this DJ service to everyone I know!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/01/2017

We used Smoky mountain sounds for our ceremony and reception and they were amazing!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/10/2016

This team was so professional and extremely accommodating. I was able to make changes and additions from the beginning phone call until to the very last song and they were more than happy to help. They were very knowledgeable and helpful in regards to organizing the timeline for the reception. I couldn't have organized it without their help. I would highly recommend them for any event but especially your wedding reception.

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/16/2016

Absolutely made my wedding unique and special! Recommend them to everyone! My family had a blast!

Sent on 07/24/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/25/2016

They did a great job DJing our wedding and everyone had a blast. They played all of the songs we requested and made sure our day was stress-free. Highly recommend!! Thank you!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Karli · Married on 05/01/2016

We used Smokey Mountain Sounds for our wedding on May 1 of this year and it was such a great experience! Ron is very professional, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Our guests had so much fun at our reception, as did we! He made the night so fun and memorable! Prices are very reasonable as compared to other DJs I had looked at. I would highly recommend Smokey Mountain Sounds for a wedding or event!

Sent on 05/19/2016

Brandon · Married on 01/23/2016

Simply the best. Interacted great with the guests and was very entertaining. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a professional DJ at a very reasonable rate. Thanks again Brandon & Maddy.

Sent on 01/30/2016

Ron was very professional and the guests loved him! Matthew and myself were very impressed!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Erin · Married on 09/04/2015

Ron was such a joy to have DJ our wedding. He was fun, professional, easy going, and dependable. I highly recommend Ron of Smokey Mountain Sounds to DJ your wedding or any event.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Ron had everyone up and dancing throughout the night! He played our requested songs...which isn't easy with our eclectic taste in music. Loved it all!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Sindy · Married on 05/24/2015

Ron was definitely a great addition to our wedding! He kept my guest on the dance floor. We all had so much fun, definitely will have to use smokey mountain sounds in any other event! Thank you so much Ron!

Sent on 06/01/2015