Smokehouse Grill LLC Reviews

83 Reviews for Smokehouse Grill LLC

• Sara

Sara O. · Married on 05/01/2021

Delicious food!

We got so many compliments on the delicious BBQ from Smokehouse Grill. It was one of the things everyone was talking about the next day! Tammy was very accommodating throughout the planning process. We loved that we could hire a local caterer located right up the road from our venue. Smokehouse cooked everything on site and served the buffet in a covid-friendly way. Thank you Smokehouse!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Nicole D

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2021

Great Service & Great Food!

We booked Smokehouse Grill for our wedding and they did not disappoint! Tammy and Steven are a great pair and work with their couples on every detail from linens, to cocktail hour, to dinner, and even drink service!

They made everything flow seamlessly throughout the day! Steven even made sure to provide our groomsmen with some drinks while they were getting ready (& to calm their nerves, haha!). Their entire staff was so beyond friendly, making sure we had everything we needed and making sure everything was cleaned up!

Their staff passed around our wedding favors before our guests were welcomed into the reception (Personalized pouches of Big League Chew!), brought appetizers from Cocktail Hour into the Bridal Suite for the entire bridal party before and during photos, and constantly made sure the bride and groom were fed and happy! Their bartending staff was also fantastic and kept the drinks flowing all night long.

Did we mention how awesome our tables looked with their place settings and linens? Gorgeous!

Overall, our guests couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was and how friendly the entire Smokehouse Grill staff was. We highly recommend booking them for your wedding - you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/22/2021
  • Patricia

Patricia H. · Married on 11/06/2020

Amazing Service All Around

Please bare with me as this will be a long one, but they deserve it! Tammy and Steven at Smokehouse Grill are absolutely amazing, along with their entire staff! We were a COVID wedding from start to (finally) finish, originally scheduled for late April 2020, we had to reschedule to early Nov. 2020, and they made it a breeze! They were so accommodating and receptive to what we needed during the date change, as well as all our number changes and menu changes throughout the whole process. It was so refreshing to work with a company that truly cared about what you needed from them. At both our tasting and wedding, they were extremely professional, polite and fun to work with. They came into the wedding knowing exactly what was expected from them and executed it 100%. While they have worked with our venue before, it was amazing to know we hired caterers that knew exactly where to set up and what to do the moment they stepped on the property. And to top if all off, they have the most AMAZING food! My husband is from the Eastern Shore of MD and we lived in Texas for a while, so he's a bit of a seafood and BBQ snob, but after our wedding, he couldn't stop raving about their lump crab balls and pulled pork. He was obsessed! We didn't get to spend as much time at our cocktail hour as we would have liked, but we DEFENITELY got to taste the food. The lump crab balls and chicken skewers were fantastic! We chose an upscale BBQ menu for our wedding reception dinner and everyone was so impressed. We had people commenting on how much they loved the food the whole week after the wedding. We originally tasted the chicken and prime rib menu, but after attending one of their events in Kent Island and tasting their BBQ, we deiced to go with the BBQ menu to give our guests a wider variety of food options for the night of the wedding. It truly was a hard decision between both menus that we went back and forth on on a daily basis, but, either way we knew we would end up with amazing food, and we did. We both had those wedding night jitters that make you not want to eat, and despite that, we both ate almost all the food on our plates because it was so good that we couldn't stop. Smokehouse Grill is truly the best catering company in the area that you can hire for your wedding.
    To Tammy, Steven and all of Smokehouse Grill, Thank You! You truly helped make the most out of a crazy situation of a wedding and your food was delicious! We can't wait for our next big event to hire you again!

Sent on 11/22/2020
  • Erin

Erin C. · Married on 10/10/2020

Top Notch Caterer

Smokehouse Grill LLC in Stevensville, MD catered our wedding last week (10.10.2020) and I have to say they were beyond incredible. First let’s start off by saying that Steve was prompt and made sure he got to our venue early since our wedding had so many moving parts. He was so easy to work with and kept in touch on a regular basis whenever we had questions or concerns. As for the food, it was absolutely delicious. For our appetizers we had the mini crab cakes. Probably the best I’ve ever had. They even hand delivered them to us to make sure they were still warm when we ate them. For our main course we had the prime rib and Caribbean chicken as our main dishes and every guest told us how amazing they both were. The staff was wonderful as well. The bartenders were on point and extremely attentive. They made sure we always had a drink in our hand and were happy with what it was. Smokehouse Grill went above and beyond to make everything perfect. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Thank you Tammy and Steve for making our day perfect!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Elaine

Elaine S. · Married on 10/10/2020

Smooth Sailing on Kent Island with Smokehouse Grill!

Trying to hold a wedding and rehearsal dinner in midst of a pandemic is quite a challenge but we used Smokehouse Grill for the rehearsal dinner and they did everything we wanted and made the entire experience easy. The food was amazing, the servers, bartender, chef and oyster shuckers were all so friendly and incredibly responsive. Steve and Tammy, the owners, couldn't have been easier to coordinate with -- would use them again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Eastern Shore Caterer

Smokehouse Grill catered our wedding on October 10, 2020. The experience they offered us was above and beyond anything we could have dreamed of. The stress of planning a wedding during COVID is tough and Tammy and Steve were on top of all the guidelines and precautions necessary to make our wedding a fairytale. We used Smokehouse for both our bar and food service. We chose a buffet style service that included eastern shore crab dip, assorted cheese, fruit and vegetables, garden salad, chicken Chesapeake, a top round of beef with au jus and horseradish, buttery green beans, and dill roasted red potatoes. The food was cooked on site, fresh and delicious. Tammy even made sure to serve us dinner first so we could eat while our guests went through the food station line. We had so many compliments from our guests regarding the wonderful meal and quick bar service. It is always the little things that make a difference. Tammy and Steve were always available, gave fast responses, and have the ability to calm stressed brides (speaking from experience). I knew from day one we were in good hands with Smokehouse Grill and I could trust this wonderful small business to do what they do best. Thank you, Steve and Tammy, for making our day so memorable. You two and your staff are AMAZING!

Sent on 12/15/2020

Amanda P. · Married on 09/26/2020

Armstrong Wedding

The Smokehouse Grill catered our wedding on September 26th. Their food is amazingly delicious and the staff was super nice! I dealt with Tammy and Steven and they were very responsive, helpful and very great to work with despite covid. We got the upscale BBQ package and the food was amazing! Our guests raved about how great the food was and the price you cannot beat!! If you are looking for a catering, I highly recommend them!! 5 stars from us!! Thanks again Tammy and Steven! You guys rock!!

Sent on 10/06/2020
  • Keriann

Keriann M. · Married on 05/23/2020

Amazing BBQ!!

Smokehouse grill was phenomenal for our wedding on 9.4.2020! We needed to rebook catering and a venue within a month of our wedding and they were extremely helpful, flexible, and extremely responsive during the whole process. Our guests RAVED about how amazing the food and drinks were. If you’re looking for a great BBQ caterer for your wedding you should definitely hire them!!

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Paige

Paige A. · Married on 05/16/2020

best crab cake ever!!

If I could give Smokehouse grill more stars I would! Their food is incredible, especially the crab cakes (maybe the best I’ve ever eaten)! All of our guests at our wedding were raving about their apps and dinner! Their staff was incredible and nice to work with. Smokehouse definitely helped make our wedding day very special! Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Shelby H. · Married on 05/09/2020

Great service and amazing food!

We used Smokehouse Grill to cater our wedding reception as a buffet style service. From the beginning, Smokehouse Grill was very organized and their communication was great. We worked mostly with Tammy and she was fantastic through the entire process. We unfortunately had to reschedule our wedding from May to September because of COVID. They worked with us through all of that and answered all of my overly concerned questions. We got everything figured out for the new date really quickly and they sent us a new contract with the new date which was comforting since some vendors did not change the contracts and I was worried that the date change might not be fully noted. On the day of, they showed up on time and got everything ready with little assistance. The food was delicious and I got so many compliments on how great everything was and how hot the food was even toward the end of the buffet service. We definitely didn't run our food so the serving sizes were spot on for the amount of people we estimated. Since COVID was still a concern, they made changes to their normal procedure in order to follow state COVID guidelines. The staff was great about wearing masks and serving the food to everyone. They also had a sanitation spot so guests could sanitize their hands too. The staff even brought my husband and I our own plates with a little bit of everything on it so we could eat and did not have to go through the buffet line. A small gesture that really made a big difference, saved us some time and made sure we actually got food and ate. I cannot thank Tammy enough for the amazing food, great service and making our special day go flawlessly. I would definitely recommend Smokehouse Grill for any event.

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Elisse

Elisse K. · Married on 04/18/2020

Excellent Service and Value

All around excellent experience with the Smoke House Grill. We not only were planning a wedding during covid but also from across the country in California. We worked mostly with Tammy and she guided us through the process with ease and confidence.

Sent on 04/30/2021
  • G.

Gabbie · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

we used smokehouse grill for our wedding this past weekend. the entire process of working with tammy and her staff was amazing from the very beginning. tammy was very responsive to all of my emails and jumped on a call with me whenever i needed to run through things with her.

the day of, the organization by her and her team was out of this world. she was flexible in how i wanted things set up, i got many compliments from people saying it was the best wedding food they ever had, and the entire reception ran smoothly.

i highly recommend smokehouse grill for any of your catering needs. they made our day perfect, and i will definitely be contacting them again for any future parties.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Courtney L. · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Caterers!

We could not have picked a better caterer for our wedding! The food and service was fantastic and we received so many compliments from guests about the delicious food and kind staff. Tammy went above and beyond her job requirements in so many ways. I got married outside a barn and it was VERY hot outside. Right before the ceremony started, one of my bridesmaids told me the caterers had put out coolers filled with bottles of water for guests. This was not in our contract and no one had requested it, but they took the time to help make our guests comfortable. The wind was also very strong right as I was about to walk down the aisle. Tammy ran over and adjusted the train of my dress for me when she saw me struggling. Her staff also took the time to help the bridal party light candles in the venue without a second thought. These kind gestures were so important and special to my husband and I! During the wedding planning process, hiring Smokehouse Grill was one of the best choices we made and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Seth E. · Married on 06/14/2019

Smokehouse Grill POSITIVE Review

Smokehouse Grill was amazing! Tammy and Steve were wonderful and extremely responsive throughout the process. The chicken and roast beef, and potatoes were fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding, or any event catered- you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Susan

Susan L. · Married on 06/01/2019

So very pleased !!

Smokehouse Grill catered our daughter’s wedding June 1st 2019 . The owners, Steve and Tammy went above and beyond throughout the planning process , the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding. Their staff were great too. They took the stress out of it all , always eager to answer questions. Great food , service and detailed oriented.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Ashley S. · Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding Caterer

Smokehouse Grill catered our wedding a couple weeks ago and I am so glad we chose them as our vendor! I mainly corresponded with Tammy, and occasionally Steven, who were both always very quick to answer any questions we had. Even if we had an oddly specific question or request, they were very thorough with everything and always checked back with us to make sure that everything had been understood correctly. Smokehouse Grill had two main selling points for us. The first was that they are able to cook on-site. Because our venue did not have a kitchen, this was important to me because I wanted to have food that tasted as fresh as possible. Plus, man did it smell amazing as we were getting ready! The second thing is that you are able to customize the type of menu you would like. While there are set “menus,” Smokehouse Grill is very flexible in creating an a la carte situation so that we had exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. They also provide linens which was super helpful, and they have a variety of colors and textures to choose from. Another plus is that they provide a cleanup service and take all the trash with them. From what I heard after my husband and I left, cleanup was quick and efficient and they took care of everything! Tammy and the entire Smokehouse team were super friendly and fun during the wedding day and I cannot even tell you how many people told us that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The barbecue is awesome, and their sides compliment everything very well (the mac and cheese is AMAZING). I would recommend Smokehouse Grill to anyone who needs a caterer- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/23/2019

Best ever!

Best BBQ , people are still raving about it.
    We hired Smokehouse for our wedding and they went above and beyond. Their patience and attention to detail was so comforting especially while planning a wedding during COVID.
    Top notch food and people

Sent on 06/17/2021

Lynn A. · Married on 05/18/2019

Great they are awesome worked with is to give us the meal we wanted

Can't wait to work with this Vendor Tammy and her husband are awesome, we met and worked with us, plus they're taking care of set up and break down so I won't have to worry to much about that.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing vendor!

Smokehouse grill was the perfect vendor for my wedding day! The staff went above and beyond the whole day for us! The staff made sure my now husband and I were never without a drink or food if needed! The food and drinks were amazing as well and we are still receiving compliments a month later on the food served! Couldn’t recommend them enough, Smokehouse grill made our wedding day so relaxing and easy!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Top notch!

Steve and Tammy are so easy to work with. Steve was our main point of contact for the year that we were planning our wedding and he is so kind and great at what he does. I had A LOT of questions as we were going along and he always emailed me back very quickly or was available to talk on the phone. He made sure we had exactly what we needed as far as our tent, rentals, linens, etc. He really thought of everything so I didn't have to. The food was delicious and everyone had such a fun time at our wedding. I would recommend Steve and Tammy to any couple without a doubt!! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Steven and Tammy made sure my daughter's wedding reception was a fairytale come true. From the initial tasting to the clean up at end of the night, couldn't have been more perfect on every level. The bartenders were awesome, knowing what everyone drank by second trip to bar!! They went over and above from set up, to helping with every small detail. The food was delicious and our guests raved about it!! Thank you for making the entire evening unforgettable !!! Amazing!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Addie B. · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Awesome

All that is probably needed to say in a review is that I will use Smokehouse Grill again (and again, and again……). Steve, Tammy and staff catered our daughter’s outdoor wedding in September, 2018, 140 guests, huge tent, days and days of rain (did I mention the wedding was on coastal property on Maryland’s Eastern shore, guests sitting in and walking in puddles and mud). From the first email inquiring about price, product, availability, etc. to them silently packing up and leaving the property, Smokehouse Grill was helpful, nice, professional and courteous. Through the planning process Steve gave us a lot of great advise that really helped. Being able to just deal with one place for catering and a tent made life so much easier. The weather sucked, the ground was under water but the food, alcohol and service were awesome. Many of the guests complemented the quality and taste of the food and asked for the name of the caterer. Best wedding ever (thanks to Smokehouse Grill)!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ellen U. · Married on 07/13/2018

The Smokehouse Grill is Outstanding

My husband and I hosted a BBQ at a park in Annapolis to honor the wedding of our son and his new bride in July 2018. After reading many different reviews, I decided to book with Smokehouse Grill. Everything went perfect from filling out the online form to the delivery of the food. I ordered for 100 guest, everything was outstanding and plentiful. I would and have highly recommended this company.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Marty · Married on 07/06/2018

We had a bar-b-q/crab feast for about 100 people the day after a wedding & reception.
    Smokehouse was on site 3 hours before the event, cooking and steaming! The four guys they sent to handle the event worked all day and they truly MADE the event pleasurable for us. If you want a catering experience where you don't lift a finger, give these folks a try.
    OH, and the food?! Off the chain! People said it was better than the wedding/reception the day before! Of course being the grooms father I was happy with those comments!
    If you're planning an event, it would behoove you to take a look at these folks!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Polly · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you Smokehouse Grill for making our wedding day an event to remember. The food was great and the staff was amazing from start to finish. If anyone is looking for a fantastic caterer for their event your business is the place to come. I will be recommending you highly.
    Polly and Dickie Schauber