Smokehouse Grill LLC Reviews

Smokehouse Grill LLC 5
Smokehouse Grill LLC 6

Courtney Leigh Coco · Married on 07/12/2019

Amazing Caterers!

We could not have picked a better caterer for our wedding! The food and service was fantastic and we received so many compliments from guests about the delicious food and kind staff. Tammy went above and beyond her job requirements in so many ways. I got married outside a barn and it was VERY hot outside. Right before the ceremony started, one of my bridesmaids told me the caterers had put out coolers filled with bottles of water for guests. This was not in our contract and no one had requested it, but they took the time to help make our guests comfortable. The wind was also very strong right as I was about to walk down the aisle. Tammy ran over and adjusted the train of my dress for me when she saw me struggling. Her staff also took the time to help the bridal party light candles in the venue without a second thought. These kind gestures were so important and special to my husband and I! During the wedding planning process, hiring Smokehouse Grill was one of the best choices we made and we would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Seth Endicott · Married on 06/14/2019

Smokehouse Grill POSITIVE Review

Smokehouse Grill was amazing! Tammy and Steve were wonderful and extremely responsive throughout the process. The chicken and roast beef, and potatoes were fantastic! I would recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding, or any event catered- you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Susan

Susan Lafermine · Married on 06/01/2019

So very pleased !!

Smokehouse Grill catered our daughter’s wedding June 1st 2019 . The owners, Steve and Tammy went above and beyond throughout the planning process , the rehearsal dinner and the day of the wedding. Their staff were great too. They took the stress out of it all , always eager to answer questions. Great food , service and detailed oriented.

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Smokehouse Grill LLC 7
    Smokehouse Grill LLC 8
    Smokehouse Grill LLC 9

Ashley Sirinakis · Married on 05/23/2019

Wedding Caterer

Smokehouse Grill catered our wedding a couple weeks ago and I am so glad we chose them as our vendor! I mainly corresponded with Tammy, and occasionally Steven, who were both always very quick to answer any questions we had. Even if we had an oddly specific question or request, they were very thorough with everything and always checked back with us to make sure that everything had been understood correctly. Smokehouse Grill had two main selling points for us. The first was that they are able to cook on-site. Because our venue did not have a kitchen, this was important to me because I wanted to have food that tasted as fresh as possible. Plus, man did it smell amazing as we were getting ready! The second thing is that you are able to customize the type of menu you would like. While there are set “menus,” Smokehouse Grill is very flexible in creating an a la carte situation so that we had exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. They also provide linens which was super helpful, and they have a variety of colors and textures to choose from. Another plus is that they provide a cleanup service and take all the trash with them. From what I heard after my husband and I left, cleanup was quick and efficient and they took care of everything! Tammy and the entire Smokehouse team were super friendly and fun during the wedding day and I cannot even tell you how many people told us that it was the best wedding food they ever had. The barbecue is awesome, and their sides compliment everything very well (the mac and cheese is AMAZING). I would recommend Smokehouse Grill to anyone who needs a caterer- you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Smokehouse Grill LLC 10
    Smokehouse Grill LLC 11
    Smokehouse Grill LLC 12

Lynn Aldridge · Married on 05/18/2019

Great they are awesome worked with is to give us the meal we wanted

Can't wait to work with this Vendor Tammy and her husband are awesome, we met and worked with us, plus they're taking care of set up and break down so I won't have to worry to much about that.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing vendor!

Smokehouse grill was the perfect vendor for my wedding day! The staff went above and beyond the whole day for us! The staff made sure my now husband and I were never without a drink or food if needed! The food and drinks were amazing as well and we are still receiving compliments a month later on the food served! Couldn’t recommend them enough, Smokehouse grill made our wedding day so relaxing and easy!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Samantha · Married on 11/03/2018

Top notch!

Steve and Tammy are so easy to work with. Steve was our main point of contact for the year that we were planning our wedding and he is so kind and great at what he does. I had A LOT of questions as we were going along and he always emailed me back very quickly or was available to talk on the phone. He made sure we had exactly what we needed as far as our tent, rentals, linens, etc. He really thought of everything so I didn't have to. The food was delicious and everyone had such a fun time at our wedding. I would recommend Steve and Tammy to any couple without a doubt!! Thank you guys!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Steven and Tammy made sure my daughter's wedding reception was a fairytale come true. From the initial tasting to the clean up at end of the night, couldn't have been more perfect on every level. The bartenders were awesome, knowing what everyone drank by second trip to bar!! They went over and above from set up, to helping with every small detail. The food was delicious and our guests raved about it!! Thank you for making the entire evening unforgettable !!! Amazing!!!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Addie Bowler · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Awesome

All that is probably needed to say in a review is that I will use Smokehouse Grill again (and again, and again……). Steve, Tammy and staff catered our daughter’s outdoor wedding in September, 2018, 140 guests, huge tent, days and days of rain (did I mention the wedding was on coastal property on Maryland’s Eastern shore, guests sitting in and walking in puddles and mud). From the first email inquiring about price, product, availability, etc. to them silently packing up and leaving the property, Smokehouse Grill was helpful, nice, professional and courteous. Through the planning process Steve gave us a lot of great advise that really helped. Being able to just deal with one place for catering and a tent made life so much easier. The weather sucked, the ground was under water but the food, alcohol and service were awesome. Many of the guests complemented the quality and taste of the food and asked for the name of the caterer. Best wedding ever (thanks to Smokehouse Grill)!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Ellen Upman · Married on 07/13/2018

The Smokehouse Grill is Outstanding

My husband and I hosted a BBQ at a park in Annapolis to honor the wedding of our son and his new bride in July 2018. After reading many different reviews, I decided to book with Smokehouse Grill. Everything went perfect from filling out the online form to the delivery of the food. I ordered for 100 guest, everything was outstanding and plentiful. I would and have highly recommended this company.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Marty · Married on 07/06/2018

We had a bar-b-q/crab feast for about 100 people the day after a wedding & reception.
    Smokehouse was on site 3 hours before the event, cooking and steaming! The four guys they sent to handle the event worked all day and they truly MADE the event pleasurable for us. If you want a catering experience where you don't lift a finger, give these folks a try.
    OH, and the food?! Off the chain! People said it was better than the wedding/reception the day before! Of course being the grooms father I was happy with those comments!
    If you're planning an event, it would behoove you to take a look at these folks!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Polly J · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you Smokehouse Grill for making our wedding day an event to remember. The food was great and the staff was amazing from start to finish. If anyone is looking for a fantastic caterer for their event your business is the place to come. I will be recommending you highly.
    Polly and Dickie Schauber

Sent on 06/04/2018

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the outstanding communication and premium product. Our guests raved about the food, which was plentiful, and I was thrilled with the affordability and professionalism start to finish. I highly recommend Smokehouse Grill!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Alexandra · event on 04/06/2018

Good afternoon,

My husband and I wanted to write and thank you so much for the awesome food, and extremely prompt delivery! I have to say I was somewhat hesitant to book based solely on internet reviews. But you guys surely delivered. The food was phenomenal and everyone enjoyed!

Mr. And Mrs. Mark Eddy

Sent on 04/21/2018

Gene · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Smokehouse Grill to provide food and beverage service for our outdoor wedding/barbecue. Steven and Tammy Holden were easy to work with through the entire planning and production phases. The staff grilled onsite, preparing pit beef, barbecued chicken, pulled pork, and Italian sausage. Guests raved about the quality of the food: "Phenomenal" "Wonderful" "Great" "Tastes like homemade." We would readily hire Smokehouse Grill again for another function.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Michele · Married on 07/08/2017

We are so thankful we hired The Smokehouse Grill for our daughter and son in laws wedding 7/15/2017. The food was amazing. Steve his wife Tammy and all the crew were outstanding. Someone else commented ghost crew because they were always there but never in the way. Anything we needed or asked they were on it, but I don't think we needed anything it was already taken care of. The bartenders were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this professional, easy to work with caterer any time. If we ever need a caterer again this will be a no brainer. Thank you again to The Holdens.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Steve and Tammy are by far the easiest two to work with when it comes to catering large events. From the moment we walked in the door to meet them all the way up to the event they where able to make everything so easy. They have a great understanding of weddings and how the day of goes. They where able to answer all of my questions and give great advise. Smokehouse catered out wedding of over 200 people and also our rehersal dinner the night before. They handled everything from tents, tables and linens all the way up to food and alcohol. Our guest are still calling me everyday wondering who catered the event and how amazing the food and service was. They are easy to talk to and get a long with. I will say that they don't take any crap and get it done the way we wanted. I will be using them again and letting everyone I know to use them. They are worth the time and money.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Rose · Married on 06/10/2017

I will recommend Smokehouse Grill to everyone having a wedding, event or just a meeting. Their food is outstanding and Steve and Tammy Holden are so, so great to work with. They will make your event perfect !

Sent on 07/03/2017

Terry · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve and Tammy are delightful to work with. They are very experienced and were able to answer all my questions and keep me on track making sure I had thought of everything. They really listen to what you want and are able to bring it to life. We did not worry about a single thing during the process or on our wedding day. All the guests raved about the food and the event! Thank you Smokehouse Grill for making our wedding a memorable one!!!
    - Terry & Tony Clark

Sent on 07/04/2017

TRACY · Married on 06/03/2017

The food was very good and the guests seemed to enjoy the pig roast

Sent on 06/07/2017

Janice · Married on 06/03/2017

This vendor is very experienced and has "done it all" in terms of casual to high end events so regardless of what style or range of event you are planning, they can make it happen. The food is excellent. The proprietors are responsive and helpful. They are easy going and a pleasure to work with and handle all the details. We couldn't have chosen better.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Cathy · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so happy with all aspects of the services that Smokehouse Grill provided for my daughter's wedding!! Steve and Tammy were such a pleasure to work with. Always very responsive and helpful. The food was phenomenal and we received so many compliments from wedding guests on the food, bar and setup! They made the whole process so easy for us! I will definitely use them again for future events and would highly recommend them to everyone I know planning an event.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

Steve
    I wanted to let you know how very much Michael and I appreciated the men who
    cooked at our wedding. They were very efficient and professional. They
    obviously love what they do and even in the rain and cold never complained.
    They always had smiles and the food was amazing! Our friends and families
    are still speaking of the food and what an excellent variety it was. Even
    the bbq package catered to the couple of vegans we had as well. We are so
    happy we had you and Tammy cater our wedding and would happily recommend you
    to everyone. Many thanks again!
    Rebecca Addy-Twaits and Michael Twiats

Sent on 06/28/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Smokehouse Grill was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding! Steve and Tammy were helpful every step along the way of the planning process from doing a detailed computer layout of our reception area to coordinating with a separate dessert vendor to deliver our desserts. Not only did they help make the planning process run smoothly, but the service and food on the actual wedding day was AMAZING. They went out of their way to do extra little details that made our day that much more special. We are still receiving compliments from our guests on the quality of both the food and service. We highly recommend this catering company for any engaged couple. Working with Steve and Tammy made our wedding day even more than what we had imagined. We honestly can't thank them enough!

Sent on 11/12/2016

Michael · Married on 10/29/2016

You are making the biggest mistake of your wedding if you do not choose Smokehouse Grill as your caterer. They made our big day better than we could have imagined! They were professional, charismatic, efficient, detail oriented, and just flat out amazing.

Sent on 11/17/2016