Smokehouse Grill LLC Reviews

63 | Stevensville, MD

63 Reviews for Smokehouse Grill LLC

Tracy · Married on 10/06/2018

Steven and Tammy made sure my daughter's wedding reception was a fairytale come true. From the initial tasting to the clean up at end of the night, couldn't have been more perfect on every level. The bartenders were awesome, knowing what everyone drank by second trip to bar!! They went over and above from set up, to helping with every small detail. The food was delicious and our guests raved about it!! Thank you for making the entire evening unforgettable !!! Amazing!!!

Addie Bowler · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Awesome

All that is probably needed to say in a review is that I will use Smokehouse Grill again (and again, and again……). Steve, Tammy and staff catered our daughter’s outdoor wedding in September, 2018, 140 guests, huge tent, days and days of rain (did I mention the wedding was on coastal property on Maryland’s Eastern shore, guests sitting in and walking in puddles and mud). From the first email inquiring about price, product, availability, etc. to them silently packing up and leaving the property, Smokehouse Grill was helpful, nice, professional and courteous. Through the planning process Steve gave us a lot of great advise that really helped. Being able to just deal with one place for catering and a tent made life so much easier. The weather sucked, the ground was under water but the food, alcohol and service were awesome. Many of the guests complemented the quality and taste of the food and asked for the name of the caterer. Best wedding ever (thanks to Smokehouse Grill)!

Ellen Upman · Married on 07/13/2018

The Smokehouse Grill is Outstanding

My husband and I hosted a BBQ at a park in Annapolis to honor the wedding of our son and his new bride in July 2018. After reading many different reviews, I decided to book with Smokehouse Grill. Everything went perfect from filling out the online form to the delivery of the food. I ordered for 100 guest, everything was outstanding and plentiful. I would and have highly recommended this company.

Marty · Married on 07/06/2018

We had a bar-b-q/crab feast for about 100 people the day after a wedding & reception.
    Smokehouse was on site 3 hours before the event, cooking and steaming! The four guys they sent to handle the event worked all day and they truly MADE the event pleasurable for us. If you want a catering experience where you don't lift a finger, give these folks a try.
    OH, and the food?! Off the chain! People said it was better than the wedding/reception the day before! Of course being the grooms father I was happy with those comments!
    If you're planning an event, it would behoove you to take a look at these folks!

Polly J · Married on 06/02/2018

Thank you Smokehouse Grill for making our wedding day an event to remember. The food was great and the staff was amazing from start to finish. If anyone is looking for a fantastic caterer for their event your business is the place to come. I will be recommending you highly.
    Polly and Dickie Schauber

Andrea · Married on 04/19/2018

Thank you for the outstanding communication and premium product. Our guests raved about the food, which was plentiful, and I was thrilled with the affordability and professionalism start to finish. I highly recommend Smokehouse Grill!

Gene · Married on 10/07/2017

We hired Smokehouse Grill to provide food and beverage service for our outdoor wedding/barbecue. Steven and Tammy Holden were easy to work with through the entire planning and production phases. The staff grilled onsite, preparing pit beef, barbecued chicken, pulled pork, and Italian sausage. Guests raved about the quality of the food: "Phenomenal" "Wonderful" "Great" "Tastes like homemade." We would readily hire Smokehouse Grill again for another function.

Michele · Married on 07/08/2017

We are so thankful we hired The Smokehouse Grill for our daughter and son in laws wedding 7/15/2017. The food was amazing. Steve his wife Tammy and all the crew were outstanding. Someone else commented ghost crew because they were always there but never in the way. Anything we needed or asked they were on it, but I don't think we needed anything it was already taken care of. The bartenders were very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this professional, easy to work with caterer any time. If we ever need a caterer again this will be a no brainer. Thank you again to The Holdens.

Thomas · Married on 06/17/2017

Steve and Tammy are by far the easiest two to work with when it comes to catering large events. From the moment we walked in the door to meet them all the way up to the event they where able to make everything so easy. They have a great understanding of weddings and how the day of goes. They where able to answer all of my questions and give great advise. Smokehouse catered out wedding of over 200 people and also our rehersal dinner the night before. They handled everything from tents, tables and linens all the way up to food and alcohol. Our guest are still calling me everyday wondering who catered the event and how amazing the food and service was. They are easy to talk to and get a long with. I will say that they don't take any crap and get it done the way we wanted. I will be using them again and letting everyone I know to use them. They are worth the time and money.

Rose · Married on 06/10/2017

I will recommend Smokehouse Grill to everyone having a wedding, event or just a meeting. Their food is outstanding and Steve and Tammy Holden are so, so great to work with. They will make your event perfect !

Terry · Married on 06/10/2017

Steve and Tammy are delightful to work with. They are very experienced and were able to answer all my questions and keep me on track making sure I had thought of everything. They really listen to what you want and are able to bring it to life. We did not worry about a single thing during the process or on our wedding day. All the guests raved about the food and the event! Thank you Smokehouse Grill for making our wedding a memorable one!!!
    - Terry & Tony Clark

Rose · event on: 06/22/2015

The Smokehouse Grill and staff are wonderful to work with. Their customer service is outstanding. I have used Smokehouse Grill for several years and will continue to do so. Our event had over 1100 guests and all were served quickly. I have received many compliments on the food and service.

TRACY · Married on 06/03/2017

The food was very good and the guests seemed to enjoy the pig roast

Janice · Married on 06/03/2017

This vendor is very experienced and has "done it all" in terms of casual to high end events so regardless of what style or range of event you are planning, they can make it happen. The food is excellent. The proprietors are responsive and helpful. They are easy going and a pleasure to work with and handle all the details. We couldn't have chosen better.

Cathy · Married on 06/03/2017

I was so happy with all aspects of the services that Smokehouse Grill provided for my daughter's wedding!! Steve and Tammy were such a pleasure to work with. Always very responsive and helpful. The food was phenomenal and we received so many compliments from wedding guests on the food, bar and setup! They made the whole process so easy for us! I will definitely use them again for future events and would highly recommend them to everyone I know planning an event.

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

Steve
    I wanted to let you know how very much Michael and I appreciated the men who
    cooked at our wedding. They were very efficient and professional. They
    obviously love what they do and even in the rain and cold never complained.
    They always had smiles and the food was amazing! Our friends and families
    are still speaking of the food and what an excellent variety it was. Even
    the bbq package catered to the couple of vegans we had as well. We are so
    happy we had you and Tammy cater our wedding and would happily recommend you
    to everyone. Many thanks again!
    Rebecca Addy-Twaits and Michael Twiats

Sarah · Married on 10/29/2016

Smokehouse Grill was by far the BEST decision we made for our wedding! Steve and Tammy were helpful every step along the way of the planning process from doing a detailed computer layout of our reception area to coordinating with a separate dessert vendor to deliver our desserts. Not only did they help make the planning process run smoothly, but the service and food on the actual wedding day was AMAZING. They went out of their way to do extra little details that made our day that much more special. We are still receiving compliments from our guests on the quality of both the food and service. We highly recommend this catering company for any engaged couple. Working with Steve and Tammy made our wedding day even more than what we had imagined. We honestly can't thank them enough!

Michael · Married on 10/29/2016

You are making the biggest mistake of your wedding if you do not choose Smokehouse Grill as your caterer. They made our big day better than we could have imagined! They were professional, charismatic, efficient, detail oriented, and just flat out amazing.

Alayna · Married on 09/17/2016

Smokehouse Grill did an amazing job on my wedding. The food was fabulous and Tammy accommodated all of our requests. All the guests raved over the crab cake and crab dip. I will definitely recommend them to everyone!

Mary Kate · Married on 07/02/2016

This place was amazing. They gave us a food tasting before so we were able to sample the quality of cooking and it was great. We decided to do a BBQ and Pig Roast for the wedding and they were very accommodating and even allowed us to switch out a main dish for an extra side. The day of, they needed very little direction, they cooked on site, they cleaned up after and left the food wrapped up for us to take over. For weeks after the wedding, people were telling me how good the food was and the roast beef and the roasted pig were AMAZING. The meat was juicy and flavorful and the corn bread was some of the best I have ever had. The people who set up and cooked the day of our wedding was wonderful and Tammy who helped us coordinate was accommodating and always easy to get a hold of or quick to get back to us. They also didn't charge extra because we were a wedding which is rare in the planning process, I found out. Highly recommended to me and I pass on that high recommendation!

Jen · Married on 04/16/2016

We discovered Smokehouse while visiting their waterfront property on Kent Island and never tried another caterer! Their options and prices didn't even compare to other places we had started researching. They were friendly and great to work with. It is also a local, family business and I enjoyed supporting them! Their food was so great, they are even doing my best friends wedding later this summer!

MJ · Married on 10/11/2015

Steve and Tammy were amazing to work with. They have a gorgeous venue with very adorable pricing for brides and grooms. The food was absolutely delicious and better than I could have ever imagined. Steve and his team made my wedding day better than I could have ever pictured it.

Ashleigh · Married on 10/10/2015

The entire planning process was great with Steve. All of the food was delicious. I highly recommend Smokehouse Grill and Matapeake Clubhouse!

Ariel · Married on 10/03/2015

Smokehouse Grill is a must hire for any large catering event. We had them at our wedding and they were so easy to work with. They changed our feelings of stress into enjoyment and excitement.