Smokehouse Catering Company Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 09/29/2018
    Jennifer at Food Guys was simply a pleasure to work with. She was able to customized my wedding menu to my specifications. She said she didn't want me to have something I didn't need or pay for something I didn't want. I hired them immediately after our tasting. Their customer service was top notch. The food was fantastic. My father absolutely loved the shrimp cocktail shooters. Everyone was professional during the wedding and the spread looked great. We received so many compliments on the food. I can't thank you enough for making my day shine!!!
    Kelsey Married on 03/10/2018
    Jennifer and the event staff were so easy to work with. The food we had was delicious. Our ceremony ended earlier than expected and they were willing to start the cocktail hour and open the bar earlier than we had planned to accommodate our guests. When we finished with family photos during the cocktail hour we were informed by FG staff they ran out of appetizers, which was disappointing since we paid per person. They were also able to start dinner earlier than planned. Everyone was able to get seconds and thirds of the food and we got so many compliments on how great everything tasted. There was a small mix up regarding the wine we chose for the bar but they immediately went out to get a replacement wine and made it right. Even with a couple of hiccups during the night Food Guys was able to make everything right and we were very happy with our choice in using them.
    Carrie Married on 05/13/2017
    There aren't words to say how much my fiance and I have enjoyed working with the Food Guys! Our wedding is in May, and we had an extra challenge when looking for a wedding caterer: I have Celiac disease and must adhere to a strict gluten free diet. Since my wedding would be the worst day of my life to get sick, it was crucial that we find a caterer we trusted. And did we ever! Jenn worked with us and she was so helpful, answering all my questions and assuring me that the kitchen would take all the necessary precautions to ensure everything was kept safe. The Food Guys are making our entire wedding gluten free for NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE - anyone who knows someone on a gluten free diet knows that restaurants normally upcharge for specialty gluten free items. They even found a way to make fried, breaded ravioli gluten free! The food is delicious. I'm the only gluten free person in my family, and everyone who has come to the tasting has assured me that the food is heavenly and doesn't taste any different than the real thing. We loved The Food Guys so much that we are having them cater our rehearsal dinner and make our wedding cake as well. We cannot wait for our wedding and for our guests to enjoy all of our amazing food!
    Samantha Married on 04/11/2015
    I used them for my wedding this past April. Jennifer was awesome with helping us out. We did pretty much everything last minute, but nothing seemed to phase her. The food was delicious, people still rave about it to me. They were helpful getting everything put together for us to have a wonderful experience.
    Hannah Married on 08/26/2017
    I worked with Jennifer throughout my planning process and she was fantastic. My husband and I were blown away at the amount of food we were able to try at our tasting appointment and everything was delicious. We are not very fancy people so we were super excited to find a well established caterer who offered not just high end food choices but those classic favorites that people love. We opted to do 3 food stations and 2 appetizers. Everything was delicious. We had a mac and cheese station, build your own slider station, and chips and dip station. Our appetizers were chicken and waffle skewers and toasted ravioli. EVERYTHING was fantastic. Food Guys were so accommodating with our plate, napkins, and utensil requests. No extra charge for different colors. Jennifer was also super great at offering to provide our banquet linens at more than 50% percent less than our venue offered. Their staff was great and they were always responsive!