Smith Studios Photography Reviews

Smith Studios Photography 6
Smith Studios Photography 7
  • Nike

Nike Reall · Married on 05/24/2019

Amazing! Everything went perfectly!

Amber is amazing to work with! She made everything easy and fun!!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Smith Studios Photography 8
    Smith Studios Photography 9

Perry Fraylick · Married on 02/17/2019

Blown Away!

Amber did an amazing job helping me with a surprise proposal!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Alyssa · Married on 08/11/2018

Amber was amazing! I planned to propose to my fiance on a trip to Nashville and I could not have done it without her! Our pictures were fantastic and her communication before and after the proposal was top notch! I would highly recommend her for any of your photo needs in Nashville! In one week I will marry the love of my life and Amber played a pivotal role in the start of our engagement, she was able to capture that special moment and I couldn't be more grateful.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Carly · Married on 11/11/2017

Amber was AMAZING through my whole wedding process! She was so hands on throughout the planning of my big day, she even helped me with the schedule of events throughout the day. She did my engagement, bridal, and wedding pictures which were all beautiful! I've had so many compliments on them. And she always made my husband and I comfortable in front of the camera. She made taking all the photos fun. I would definitely recommend her!! We love Amber!

Sent on 03/03/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 10

Jessica · Married on 09/16/2017

Amber is absolutely amazing! She did a great job of making my husband and I feel comfortable and have fun for both our engagement and wedding pictures. She captured every moment perfectly! Amber got our picture back to us in a timely manner and I loved the website she uses for you to view your photos and order them. I have gotten so many compliments and so many people telling me that my pictures were the best wedding pictures they have ever seen! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Smith Studios Photography 11
    Smith Studios Photography 18
    Smith Studios Photography 19
    Smith Studios Photography 20

Sonya · Married on 05/06/2017

Amber’s work is top notch and she’s extremely professional! She’s willing to go the extra mile during her photo sessions to give her clients the perfect shot. Amber is a joy to work with and I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 21
  • Future Mrs. Naguib

Sylvia · Married on 04/23/2017

We had Amber shoot our recent wedding and everything was seamless! She was incredible to work with and got all the shots we had asked for during our consultation. She was very pleasant, professional. Overall, great experience and highly recommend!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 22
    Smith Studios Photography 23
    Smith Studios Photography 24

Casey · Married on 12/28/2016

Amber was WONDERFUL to work with for our wedding! Not only was she organized and punctual leading up to the day, she really took the cake on the wedding day! She knew what my husband and I each wanted and made it happen. I didn’t have to stress about getting the shots I wanted, making sure people were where they were supposed to be for photos or anything like that. Amber took care of it all with her team and our wedding photos are amazing! Her package offers digital access to all the photos which is the best because I could easily download them and do what I wanted with them. Amber is the most thoughtful photographer and even sent us a little gift on our 1 year anniversary. I highly recommend her and the Smith Studios team! You won’t regret it!!

Nikki · Married on 10/08/2016

There are not enough words to truly explain how amazing Amber is. Her work speaks for itself but behind the scenes is where the true magic happens. She goes above and beyond to make sure that everything is perfect.

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 25
    Smith Studios Photography 26
    Smith Studios Photography 27

Laura · Married on 09/29/2016

Amber was a fantastic photographer! She came to Jamaica to shoot my destination wedding. She was always on time and kept everyone excited and upbeat. Amber is very easy to work with and even my husband who does not like to take pictures is comfortable in front of th camera with her. My wedding photos are absolutely beautiful and I am so happy she was the one capturing our memories.

Smith Studios Photography 28
    Smith Studios Photography 29
    Smith Studios Photography 30

kelly · Married on 08/21/2016

We are SO overjoyed Smith Studios did our engagement and wedding photos! It was the best decision for us, as we knew we could completely trust her talented eye. She has such a calming, happy demeanor, and she truly cares about her clients. She goes above and beyond to capture precious moments, as well as keeps it stress-free for the couple. Our photos are the most cherished thing from our wedding- and we've received countless compliments! I completely recommend her to anyone and everyone- and we will be hiring her again!

Sent on 03/15/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 31
    Smith Studios Photography 32
    Smith Studios Photography 33
    Smith Studios Photography 34
    Smith Studios Photography 35
    Smith Studios Photography 36

Candace · Married on 06/25/2016

Amber is awesome! She was easy to communicate with, always great with scheduling sessions, and took beautiful pictures of our engagement, bridal shoot, and wedding day!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Maria · Married on 05/21/2016

Amber is seriously amazing to work with! My husband and I are so glad that we booked with her. She took our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and they are all beautiful. Amber has a great personality and gets your pictures back in a timely manner. She is so good and confident at what she does. I can't wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Erin · Married on 04/30/2016

Amber is amazing. She did our engagement and wedding pictures and they couldn’t have been more perfect. I felt at ease with her on my wedding day and she made taking pictures so fun! We have so many great pictures to look back on for years to come.

Smith Studios Photography 37
    Smith Studios Photography 38
    Smith Studios Photography 39

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

Amber was incredible! She is so easy to work with, made my husband and I feel comfortable, and really cared about taking care of her clients. Most importantly, she captured our wedding day beautifully. We treasure our photos!

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 09/26/2015

I loved working with Amber! She is very accommodating, professional, and fun! At the time she shot our wedding, she was very pregnant and still climbed on chairs, ladders, etc. to get the shot she wanted. Unfortunately, it did rain on our wedding day so my hair did fall a bit and we did not get some of the pedestrian bridge shots we hoped for with our wedding party, but Amber's rainy day policy made up for it! This allowed us to have a complimentary make-up photo shoot after our wedding. As soon as we returned from our honeymoon I was able to wear my dress again, relive the moment, and get some fabulous shots (which I got back much sooner than expected). Not everything is going to be perfect on your wedding day, but with Amber, you can certainly rest assured knowing that your pictures will be!

Sent on 03/01/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 45
    Smith Studios Photography 46
    Smith Studios Photography 47
    Smith Studios Photography 48

Amber, was amazing! She is just the sweetest and so professional! We love our engagement photos and our wedding photos were just stunning! She was a rock star at our wedding and she was 7 months pregnant! Absolutely amazing! Start to finish she listened to what we wanted and what we were looking for and exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Taylor · Married on 07/25/2015

Smith photography was absolutely amazing. She did beautiful photos! She was nice, professional, upbeat. She works great with other people! Also fantastic with going to any location.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 49
    Smith Studios Photography 50
    Smith Studios Photography 51
    Smith Studios Photography 52
    Smith Studios Photography 53
    Smith Studios Photography 54

KACY · Married on 10/11/2014

I can’t say enough good things about Smith Studios Photography! Amber photographed our wedding in October of 2014 (as well as our engagement pictures earlier that year). She captured our dream wedding perfectly in all of it’s emotions and glory. Her photos are INCREDIBLE. They’re seriously perfect. I literally cried when I first looked through our photos – they’re all so special. My husband and I started a tradition on our first wedding anniversary of cooking dinner at home and then going through all of our wedding photos. Amber’s pictures truly keep the memories in our hearts (and the ones we would forget) alive forever. Amber is a true professional. She was so helpful in directing us on how to pose for our wedding photos (as it can be awkward when you’re not a model). She made us feel very comfortable and it was such a fun experience. On top of that, it started raining on our outdoor wedding and Amber handled the situation like a pro. She quickly put a protective covering on her camera and continued taking photos in the rain without missing a beat. She somehow got every moment of the wedding I would have wanted (and so much more)! I’m forever grateful. As I mentioned, Amber also shot our engagement photos – and she went above and beyond helping us pick out locations and instructing us on how to pose in the right ways. I was so incredibly pleased with our engagement shots, I created an entire guestbook for our wedding with just the pictures from our engagement shoot. We’ve also got countless of her photos framed around our house. Amber is sooo talented, sweet, helpful and flexible – I wish everyone could have her capture their special events. I love Smith Studios Photography – and will always call Amber for any photography needs!

Sent on 03/07/2018
    Smith Studios Photography 59
    Smith Studios Photography 60
    Smith Studios Photography 61
    Smith Studios Photography 62

Amber did an amazing job capturing my wedding day. She is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/16/2014
  • User4002571 · event on 05/09/2014

Amber is a lovely person to work with. She is very flexible and ensure you feel comfortable. She did my engagement photos and I am very happy she will be capturing my big day!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Bethany · Married on 07/03/2013

Amber is great! She was so positive and really made us feel comfortable about the whole experience! Extremely professional and just an all around joy to work with. We would definitely use her again and recommend her to friends and family.

Sent on 07/08/2013

Amber has only done my engagement pictures so far and I am absolutely in love with them! I have had so many comments from friends and family of how beautiful they are. I lived in Pensacola, FL at the time and she drove all the way down to take our pictures on the beach. The session was a few hours long but it seemed to go by in a snap! Amber made us feel very comfortable and the whole session was so much fun! She knows exactly what poses look good and has an eye for beautiful moments when capturing her photographs. I feel that she definitely captured our love for each other and I cannot wait for the wedding!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2012

I absolutely LOVED the pictures from my wedding! Amber did such an incredible job and was so much fun to work with! She definitely has an artistic eye for pictures and she got them back to me within two weeks of my wedding, which is unheard of in the photography world! I would absolutely recommend her to EVERYONE!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Renee · Married on 06/29/2012

Amber is incredible. She's incredibly talented, reasonably priced, and such a sweet girl. She had lots of cute ideas, and even my family noticed throughout the planning process how helpful she was at mentally prepping me for what I needed to know that revolved around the photographer. Her pictures are absolutely stunning, every set is exciting to go through.. weather you know the people or not. I HIGHLY recommend her. <3 - Happy Bride

Sent on 08/27/2012