Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for Smith Luxury Limousines

Round Trip (1)
Multi-Locations (1)
Bar (1)
7 Smith Luxury Limousines Reviews

Smith Limo's are very clean. The Rolls Royce is immaculate, well worth the money I spent to see the smile on my daughter's face on her wedding day. The groom loved it!!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were very pleased with the service provided by Smith Luxury Limousine! The limo arrived early, there was ice in the buckets and cold waters in the cooler, the driver was professional and everything went perfectly. Dwight was excellent to work with and desires to provide exceptional service. Don't hesitate to use Smith Luxury Limousine!

Profile Picture S., 4/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Dwight was great at communicating and keeping in contact with me. The contract was quikc and simple. Great service, they were on time. Fair pricing and because they were on time we didn't have to worry. The bus is a little dated, but the party bus was a blast.

Profile Picture Robert, 3/3/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach, Party Bus, Bar, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Best Prices around!! On time & Very Professional . Ive used these guys twice already and both times service was excellent! The best by far Hands Down!! Thanks Dwight and staff.

Profile Picture Kristal, 11/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I would strongly recommend Smith Limousine to anyone planning a wedding! Dwight and his team are extremely organized, professional, and reliable. We had a large wedding that required 4 vehicles. We had multiple pick up and drop off locations, but not one request was beyond Dwight's team!

They drove the bridesmaids to the church, followed by a limo for me, my mom, and dad. His team then picked up the groomsmen from a different location and drove them to the church. Meanwhile, shuttling family and other bridal party members from the hotel to church. Dwight also had 2 motor coach buses that shuttled guests from two different hotels to the church, from the church to the reception, and from the reception back to the hotels.

There are many moving parts on a wedding day, but Smith Limo made my wedding day smooth and stress free! I can't thank them enough for their services!

Profile Picture User5504078, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Standard Limo, Motor Coach, Shuttle

Smith's was a great experience! They drove my bridesmaids and I to the church, drove our wedding party from the church to the reception and shuttled our wedding guests from the hotel to the reception. Dwight, the owner was extremely responsive, reasonable and highly professional. We had an absolute blast on my wedding day and this was in large part from the exceptional service we got from Dwight and his crew at Smith's limos!

Profile Picture Brienne, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

When calling around for transportation, I was getting ridiculous prices! I called Smith Limo service and they were right in my price range. It was very nice to find a Limo company that was on time, actually early, to every pick up site and took very good care of my bridal party and us. I would certainly recommend Smith Limo Service to other brides.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/16/12, 8 Reviews