107 Reviews for Smith Event Centers

Indoor (2)
Outside Vendors (2)
Bridal Suite (2)
Clean Up (2)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
Furniture (1)
98 Smith Event Centers Reviews

Laura did such an awesome job! I would text her all the time (at many hours of the day/night) and she would be very responsive! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Laura! We didn’t have to worry about anything. My family is still talking about how good everything turned out because of her! We are very grateful to have had her as a planner!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

All the employees at Smithview were a delight to work with. They kept me informed during the entire process and were very flexible. Lisa is the absolute best!!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married March 17, 2018 at Smithview Pavilion, and it was absolutely perfect!! Our ceremony was outdoors, and the setting was gorgeous. The pavilion was perfect for our reception. Due to the beautiful setting, you barely have to do any setup/decorating. There is also a flower company on site, and they did a magnificent job on our flowers!

I can’t say enough good things about the staff at Smith Event Centers. They are always very responsive, which made planning long distance so easy (we live in Wisconsin). Jessica and Lara (coordinators) were there for anything we needed throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. They worked so hard to cover up all the mistakes made by our disastrous caterer (side note: avoid Great Smoky Mountain Catering Company aka Alvin’s Kitchen!). They went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!!!

This venue is beautiful, the staff is awesome, and it’s all worth every penny!

Profile Picture Taylor, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at the Life Event Center and it was the perfect location for my indoor wedding!! Perfect location in Maryville, and beautiful facilities! Lara Nuchols was amazing help on our day, without her the wedding really wouldn’t have came together as perfectly as it did! She was so helpful, friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of and went above and beyond! Thank you so much to everyone at Smith’s!!

Profile Picture Amber, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue was beautiful and everyone was very helpful in the process!!!

Profile Picture jessica, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the best experience having our wedding and reception at Smithview Pavilion. From day one of booking, they made me feel special and went above and beyond to give me the best day ever. Lisa, Jessica, and Lara were such sweet souls and I am so happy I chose Smithview! Thank you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Smithview is a beautiful place to have any get together. We had our reception there and the staff was wonderful. They were very flexible with us and and what we needed them to do on our wedding day. They set everything up for the reception and it was beautiful. We are extremely happy that we decided to have our reception there with them.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Smithview Pavilion was an amazing place to get married and have our reception. They were great to work with and very fast on responding to emails. They also set up all the chairs and tables so we just had to decorate that morning. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the place was. It had a wide variety of places to take photos and to have the ceremony. They were very helpful and made our day run smooth. The flowers also turned out amazing. Everything looked just like we talked about and then some! Overall we are extremely happy we chose them for our venue and would recommend them to everyone.

Photos
Profile Picture Alsiha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The team at Smithview made our day the BEST! It rained most the morning so we were not able to do the ceremony outside but Lara and Jessica set-up the pavilion beautifully to accommodate both ceremony and reception. Not only do you have my 5-Star review but you have a forever referral in me. Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Christy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I am beyond happy with our choice of going with Smith Event centers! The Pavilion was beyond expectations and the staff was wonderful. Lisa was there ANY time I had questions or concerns, I received so many calls and emails to keep up with me to make sure I was doing okay and to see if I needed any help with anything, I appreciated that so much. The venue offered so much and was too beautiful to pass up. The staff at the end of the night helped us clean up and were so nice. I am just so happy that we chose them & would recommend to all my friends. Thank you Smith Event Centers!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Working with the ladies at Smith Event Centers was wonderful. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. It made my wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Julia, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful venue. The life event center was clean and updated. We had our wedding ceremony at the bridge and it was perfect! Such a gorgeous setting. It's their hidden gem!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a beautiful wedding on the most perfect day at Smithview Pavilion. Lisa, Jessica, and the Smith Event Centers ladies were so accommodating throughout the planning process, calling me to check in from time to time and taking meetings with me on my out-of-town schedule. We had our wedding out under the trees in the cove and our reception under the Pavilion, and that worked perfectly for us. Also, having the kitchen there in the Pavilion was a great help to our caterer. Overall, it was the perfect setting for a beautiful day. Thank you, Smith Event Centers!

Profile Picture Brittney, 4/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Outside Vendors, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Some friends and I planed an anniversary party with Smiths event Center. From start to finish Lisa, Jessica and Lara were so accommodating. We couldn't ask for better.The night of the event Cheryl was there as the onsite personnel, she too was top notch. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a special event. These ladies are the best!

Regards,
Gina

Profile Picture Gina, 4/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Be honest with what you want. They will tell you if they can do it and are very flexible. They spent so much time helping me arrange and rearrange tables, chairs, and decorations. No matter how many times we rearranged things, they were always cheerful and happy to assist. Out behind the venue, the grassy area and the bridge are wonderful for pictures. It really made my wedding day special.

Profile Picture Kristen, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

As a wedding professional myself I know first hand how great Smith Event centers is. So, when it came time for my wedding day I knew there was only once choice for my wedding venue, Smith Event Centers. Lisa and her entire staff are top notch, nothing goes to chance or slides by them. We had one bit of miscommunication and Lisa didn't waste a second to take care of it for us. My wife had never had a wedding before, so I wanted this to be special for her and Smith Event Centers made it beyond memorable.

Profile Picture Don, 10/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone I worked with at Smiths was amazing. I'm so glad I chose their venue to get married at. It was so beautiful and stress free!

Profile Picture Aliviya, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could not have pulled my wedding off without the help of Jessica!! We originally planned an outdoor wedding and for reasons out of their control, we had to move the ceremony about a week or so before the wedding day! This sounds very stressful but everyone at Smith event centers went above and beyond to make sure this move went smoothly!

Profile Picture Jess, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Linens, Event Planning, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables

The staff at Smith Events is amazing!! They were very easy to communicate with and always tried to help in any way possible. Jessica is wonderful and makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. They were very helpful in coming up with problem-solving ideas. I never felt like a hassle or burden. I would definitely recommend them to any one who is looking to a wonderful wedding at a BEAUTIFUL location dealing with amazing people!! They made my day go so smoothly!!!

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/24/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Linens, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Excellent venue and all of the staff are so sweet and easy to work with!

Profile Picture User5506706, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I could go on and on about how amazing working with Jessica and the whole Smithview team was. But I won't because it would take me pages and pages. I'll just share a few details. They were amazing to work with from the first inquisitive e-mail I sent requesting package pricing. They always responded quickly to e-mails and phone calls and were always willing to let me stop by anytime I wanted to meet in person. My fiancee would stop by approximately bi-weekly to drop off checks and they were just as kind to him as they were to me. They were so helpful in taking care of all the last minute things and they took so much stress off of me. They even helped diffuse some conflict between me and my mother. They were incredibly professional throughout the whole process and I just couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Besides all that, the property is absolutely GORGEOUS. They helped make my vision come to life and I can't thank them enough. Please, everyone, go book them. You won't be sorry.

Profile Picture User5536266, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access

I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married!!!! Lisa and Jessica were great to work with. I asked alot of questions and when it got closer to my wedding date they were there to help. Thank you so much for such an amazing and easy experience.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Lisa and Jessica were awesome to work with. They made sure everthing was perfect for our special day. They went above and beyond the make sure we could have out ceremony outside even when rain was threatening. They are very quick in answering questions or finding alternatives that will work best for your needs.

Profile Picture Marianna, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Loved this venue! The great thing about it is that they allow you to really personalize everything! We were able to choose our own caterer, cake, decorations, etc! The package includes a voucher to the nearby floral shop. I ordered buckets of flowers to make my own centerpieces, bouquets, etc and the people at the floral shop were also great to work with and helpful!

Profile Picture Alison, 7/25/15, 1 Review