Smith Event Centers Reviews

109 Reviews for Smith Event Centers

109 Smith Event Centers Reviews

Kristy · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding and reception

Wonderful place! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review!! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Laura did such an awesome job! I would text her all the time (at many hours of the day/night) and she would be very responsive! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Laura! We didn’t have to worry about anything. My family is still talking about how good everything turned out because of her! We are very grateful to have had her as a planner!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn for the 5-Star review. It was definitely an honor for me to help you with your wedding!! -- Lara

Amber · Married on 04/29/2018

All the employees at Smithview were a delight to work with. They kept me informed during the entire process and were very flexible. Lisa is the absolute best!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

The team here at Smith Event Centers is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we’re proud to have been a part of your big special day Amber - many thanks!

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

We got married March 17, 2018 at Smithview Pavilion, and it was absolutely perfect!! Our ceremony was outdoors, and the setting was gorgeous. The pavilion was perfect for our reception. Due to the beautiful setting, you barely have to do any setup/decorating. There is also a flower company on site, and they did a magnificent job on our flowers!

I can’t say enough good things about the staff at Smith Event Centers. They are always very responsive, which made planning long distance so easy (we live in Wisconsin). Jessica and Lara (coordinators) were there for anything we needed throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. They worked so hard to cover up all the mistakes made by our disastrous caterer (side note: avoid Great Smoky Mountain Catering Company aka Alvin’s Kitchen!). They went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!!!

This venue is beautiful, the staff is awesome, and it’s all worth every penny!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Smith Event Centers 4
    Smith Event Centers 5
    Smith Event Centers 6

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the 5-Star Review! Making your wedding day the best day of your life is our goal! We wish you & Eric a very happy life together!!

Amber · Married on 01/27/2018

I had my wedding at the Life Event Center and it was the perfect location for my indoor wedding!! Perfect location in Maryville, and beautiful facilities! Lara Nuchols was amazing help on our day, without her the wedding really wouldn’t have came together as perfectly as it did! She was so helpful, friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of and went above and beyond! Thank you so much to everyone at Smith’s!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Amber for your kind words! We are super happy to know we helped make your wedding day very special!

jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

The venue was beautiful and everyone was very helpful in the process!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the 5-Star review!! We greatly appreciate it!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience having our wedding and reception at Smithview Pavilion. From day one of booking, they made me feel special and went above and beyond to give me the best day ever. Lisa, Jessica, and Lara were such sweet souls and I am so happy I chose Smithview! Thank you!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Stars Brittany and your kind words!!

Robin · Married on 10/01/2017

Smithview is a beautiful place to have any get together. We had our reception there and the staff was wonderful. They were very flexible with us and and what we needed them to do on our wedding day. They set everything up for the reception and it was beautiful. We are extremely happy that we decided to have our reception there with them.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Robin for the kind words!

Alsiha · Married on 09/23/2017

Smithview Pavilion was an amazing place to get married and have our reception. They were great to work with and very fast on responding to emails. They also set up all the chairs and tables so we just had to decorate that morning. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the place was. It had a wide variety of places to take photos and to have the ceremony. They were very helpful and made our day run smooth. The flowers also turned out amazing. Everything looked just like we talked about and then some! Overall we are extremely happy we chose them for our venue and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Smith Event Centers 13
    Smith Event Centers 14
    Smith Event Centers 15

Smith Event Centers's reply:

It was definitely our pleasure to work with you! Thanks for the 5-Stars and all good wishes to you!!

Christy · Married on 09/02/2017

The team at Smithview made our day the BEST! It rained most the morning so we were not able to do the ceremony outside but Lara and Jessica set-up the pavilion beautifully to accommodate both ceremony and reception. Not only do you have my 5-Star review but you have a forever referral in me. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

So glad to hear your big special day was spectacular! Thanks for your kind words!!

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2017

I am beyond happy with our choice of going with Smith Event centers! The Pavilion was beyond expectations and the staff was wonderful. Lisa was there ANY time I had questions or concerns, I received so many calls and emails to keep up with me to make sure I was doing okay and to see if I needed any help with anything, I appreciated that so much. The venue offered so much and was too beautiful to pass up. The staff at the end of the night helped us clean up and were so nice. I am just so happy that we chose them & would recommend to all my friends. Thank you Smith Event Centers!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Shannon...all good wishes to you!!

Julia · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with the ladies at Smith Event Centers was wonderful. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. It made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star review - that just makes our day brighter!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2017

Beautiful venue. The life event center was clean and updated. We had our wedding ceremony at the bridge and it was perfect! Such a gorgeous setting. It's their hidden gem!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Kim for the 5 Stars!

Brittney · Married on 04/22/2017

We had a beautiful wedding on the most perfect day at Smithview Pavilion. Lisa, Jessica, and the Smith Event Centers ladies were so accommodating throughout the planning process, calling me to check in from time to time and taking meetings with me on my out-of-town schedule. We had our wedding out under the trees in the cove and our reception under the Pavilion, and that worked perfectly for us. Also, having the kitchen there in the Pavilion was a great help to our caterer. Overall, it was the perfect setting for a beautiful day. Thank you, Smith Event Centers!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Super happy to hear that all went well with your experience - that's what we strive for with every wedding at Smithview Pavilion!!

Gina · Married on 04/13/2017

Some friends and I planed an anniversary party with Smiths event Center. From start to finish Lisa, Jessica and Lara were so accommodating. We couldn't ask for better.The night of the event Cheryl was there as the onsite personnel, she too was top notch. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a special event. These ladies are the best!

Regards,
    Gina

Sent on 04/13/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks for the 5-star review! Glad your party was a success!!

Kristen · Married on 03/24/2017

Be honest with what you want. They will tell you if they can do it and are very flexible. They spent so much time helping me arrange and rearrange tables, chairs, and decorations. No matter how many times we rearranged things, they were always cheerful and happy to assist. Out behind the venue, the grassy area and the bridge are wonderful for pictures. It really made my wedding day special.

Don · Married on 10/10/2016

As a wedding professional myself I know first hand how great Smith Event centers is. So, when it came time for my wedding day I knew there was only once choice for my wedding venue, Smith Event Centers. Lisa and her entire staff are top notch, nothing goes to chance or slides by them. We had one bit of miscommunication and Lisa didn't waste a second to take care of it for us. My wife had never had a wedding before, so I wanted this to be special for her and Smith Event Centers made it beyond memorable.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Don for the kind words and the 5-Star review!!
  • Aliviya

Aliviya · Married on 08/20/2016

Everyone I worked with at Smiths was amazing. I'm so glad I chose their venue to get married at. It was so beautiful and stress free!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Aliviya! We were super happy you selected Smithview Pavilion!

Jess · Married on 04/02/2016

I could not have pulled my wedding off without the help of Jessica!! We originally planned an outdoor wedding and for reasons out of their control, we had to move the ceremony about a week or so before the wedding day! This sounds very stressful but everyone at Smith event centers went above and beyond to make sure this move went smoothly!

Crystal · Married on 10/24/2015

The staff at Smith Events is amazing!! They were very easy to communicate with and always tried to help in any way possible. Jessica is wonderful and makes you feel like you are talking to a friend. They were very helpful in coming up with problem-solving ideas. I never felt like a hassle or burden. I would definitely recommend them to any one who is looking to a wonderful wedding at a BEAUTIFUL location dealing with amazing people!! They made my day go so smoothly!!!

Sent on 11/22/2015

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Crystal for the 5-Stars!

Excellent venue and all of the staff are so sweet and easy to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5 Stars!

I could go on and on about how amazing working with Jessica and the whole Smithview team was. But I won't because it would take me pages and pages. I'll just share a few details. They were amazing to work with from the first inquisitive e-mail I sent requesting package pricing. They always responded quickly to e-mails and phone calls and were always willing to let me stop by anytime I wanted to meet in person. My fiancee would stop by approximately bi-weekly to drop off checks and they were just as kind to him as they were to me. They were so helpful in taking care of all the last minute things and they took so much stress off of me. They even helped diffuse some conflict between me and my mother. They were incredibly professional throughout the whole process and I just couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. Besides all that, the property is absolutely GORGEOUS. They helped make my vision come to life and I can't thank them enough. Please, everyone, go book them. You won't be sorry.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to make your wedding dreams come true! And thank you for the kind words!!

Angela · Married on 09/12/2015

I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married!!!! Lisa and Jessica were great to work with. I asked alot of questions and when it got closer to my wedding date they were there to help. Thank you so much for such an amazing and easy experience.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the kind words and congratulations!!

Marianna · Married on 09/06/2015

Lisa and Jessica were awesome to work with. They made sure everthing was perfect for our special day. They went above and beyond the make sure we could have out ceremony outside even when rain was threatening. They are very quick in answering questions or finding alternatives that will work best for your needs.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Glad we were able to make everything perfect for you - despite the rain!