Smith Event Centers Reviews

128 | Maryville, TN

128 Reviews for Smith Event Centers

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Because of the awesome people at Smithview our wedding was a dream come true.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you and all good wishes to you!!

Robin W. · Married on 10/18/2020

It was the wedding of my dreams!

Lisa Gibson is a fantastic host. She made me feel so comfortable. She had great tips on what worked and what did not. I love the atmosphere at Smithview Pavilion. It is so beautiful and elegant. The bridal suite is the perfect place to be right before your big moment. It was the wedding of my dreams. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you so much Robin for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating - it's much appreciated! All good wishes to you & Gary!
  • Kelly

Kelly D. · Married on 10/17/2020

Smithview Pavillion is a must!

We toured Smithview Pavilion two weeks after our engagement. Lisa (the owner) was courteous to meet us on a weekend as our schedules didn’t allow to meet on a weekday. She was ready as soon as we arrived and greeted us with a welcoming smile. Lara (the coordinator/planner) was setting up for a wedding, and we briefly spoke. As soon as our detailed tour was complete I knew this was the place we were going to get married. Even through Covid, Lisa kept us updated and helped with any questions we had. They were gracious enough for our pups to come on the property for our day. Lara set up the reception and ceremony so beautifully, more than I could have dreamed of for our wedding. If anything went wrong, I had no idea because she was THAT on it. You cannot go wrong with Smithview. They genuinely CARE about you. You are not just a contract and a transaction to them. They know this is where your journey of marriage begins and make it so special. I can’t say enough beautiful things about this extraordinary venue. I’ve received at least 15-20 compliments on the ceremony, reception, and the flowers. You HAVE to use their florist. Bethany will make your dreams come true with her creativity. This company is just amazing. I wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 10/31/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Kelly for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to read your words and are so glad everything turned out to be exactly what you had hoped for. We wish you all the best!!
  • Kelsey

Kelseh · Married on 10/04/2020

Great Venue!

I loved working with Smith Event Centers. My specific wedding planner is no longer with this venue, but I had a great experience working with each person there. They were so helpful and encouraging. This venue was everything I had ever imagined for my wedding. I can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for the great feedback. It's always nice to hear that our team is doing a good job! We try really hard to make certain to provide you with a good experience and it's definitely a team effort. Thank you again!!

Ashley L. · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing place and people

The pavilion is gorgeous, as well as the grounds around it. They have a few options for ceremony sites, which is always nice! It could also match several wedding styles. Everyone who works there was so pleasant. I have nothing but good things to say. I highly recommend this venue! My wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Ashley for your 5star rating! We greatly appreciate your time and comments about the venue and your wedding day.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2020

Couldn't Have Picked a Better Venue

The venue was absolutely beautiful! The layout and decorations were stunning and had a very romantic look, and the bridal suite was gorgeous! There's a creek on the property right behind where the arbor is, they've got a beautiful patio with cafe lights, a fire pit, and so much more. The way everything was set up was perfect. The owner and coordinator were lovely to work with. They were flexible meeting with me and communicating with me, which I really appreciated. They were very accommodating and my wedding turned out to be my dream wedding. Our day ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing! We had a blast. Thanks, Smithview, for creating my dream wedding! :) I really couldn't have picked a better venue to get married at.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks very much Ashley for sharing your experience with our team/staff and Smithview Pavilion. Your 5-star review and kind words mean everything to us!! So very happy your dream wedding day came true!

Karoline B. · Married on 06/27/2020

Smithview Pavilion

They did amazing! Helped my wedding dreams come true. Lisa was great, even if covid wasn’t a thing, she helped everything go so smooth. But also ensured that covid didn’t ruin my day!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Karoline!! Our goal is always 5-stars so your review means everything to us! All good wishes to you!

Nancy A. · Married on 06/20/2020

Perfect venue for my daughter's wedding!

Smithview was the perfect place for my daughter to have her wedding, actually two weddings. The first one was with ten people and the second one was the big ceremony and reception. Smithview was very accommodating with the COVID-19 situation. Beautiful venue and beautiful people - Smithview!

Sent on 07/01/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Nancy! And thanks for sharing pics too. We are honored to be a part of Kayla & Robbie’s special memories!!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn K. · Married on 02/15/2020

Best venue!

I loved getting to work with Smithview for my wedding! Lisa is super helpful to make sure everything about my day was perfect! The location for pictures is amazing.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Katelyn for the review and kind words. We were very honored to host your wedding & recepetion. All good wishes to you!!
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

We have nothing but great things to say about Smith Event Center. Every one we interacted with was super professional and venue is gorgeous. Lara Nuchols (wedding planner/coordinator) is fantastic and made our wedding day perfect. Great experience from start to finish and wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

A big thank you for the 5-Star review and we are truly so grateful to have such fabulous clients to work with! From Lara and all of the other Smith Event Centers team, "congratulations!!"
  • Malori

Malori C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding at a Beautiful Venue

I got married on 10/12/19 at the Smithview Pavilion and it was everything I had ever dreamed of. The venue is absolutely stunning. We had our ceremony in the small cove near the pavilion and it was so dreamy. From the little creek that runs around the property to the gorgeous altar handmade from trees, this location was a perfect fit for a nature-lover like me. Their wedding coordinator, Lara, went above and beyond for us and made our day so much more special. If you're looking for a reasonably priced venue that will wow your guests, I would highly recommend checking this place out!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Very happy to read your 5-star review! From our entire team at Smith Event Centers we congratulate you & Wes. All good wishes to you!!!!

Amanda S. · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Wedding Venue

This was an incredible place for our wedding reception! The property is beautiful and the event space WOWed our guest! We were so happy that we picked the Smithview Pavilion for our wedding reception and would pick it all over again! Lara is a fabulous wedding coordinator and helped us tremendously throughout the wedding planning process. Thank you Smithview Pavilion for the best reception!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

On behalf of the entire team at Smith Event Centers, we thank you Amanda for the 5-Star review! So glad Lara helped to make sure your big day was a success! All good wishes to you!!!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2019

Spectacular

We absolutely loved every moment with the venue and with the staff, so helpful and worked with us with every need!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you!

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

Recently married at Smithview on May 4. It was a great experience from start to finish. All the girls were so helpful and the day off went off smoothly, even with the crazy weather. It is a beautiful venue. If you are looking for a beautiful outdoor venue this is the place!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Ashley for the 5-Star review. It was our honor to be a part of your wedding! All good wishes to you!!
  • Zachariah

Zachariah T. · Married on 04/27/2019

Great place to have your wedding.

The venue is simply beautiful. Staff is wonderful- Especially Laura who was fantastic. Multiple places to exchange vows all great. Photos just give you an ideal of the size and privacy. Go there and check it out. I highly recommend this facility and staff (especially Laura).

Sent on 05/05/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Mr. Barker for the kind words and the 5-Star review! We really appreciate your time writing this review of our services.

Grace · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Venue!!

Everyone was incredibly accommodating and easily accessible. As the first wedding of this season I was incredibly impressed with all of the updates that they made and the care that they took of the location prior to my wedding. Anything that I needed or wanted help with they were there - including during the wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone! They also give the best flexibility I have seen among venues by allowing you to choose all of your own vendors.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the review, Grace! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you both!

Reagan · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing. Accommodating. Gorgeous.

They were super accommodating. The wedding coordinator, Laura, was awesome. She helped make sure everything was set up and ready to go. She kept everybody on time which really helped the day go smoother.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the review Reagan! I greatly appreciate it. Congratulations again and all good wishes to you both!

Kristy · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding and reception

Wonderful place! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review!! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Laura did such an awesome job! I would text her all the time (at many hours of the day/night) and she would be very responsive! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Laura! We didn’t have to worry about anything. My family is still talking about how good everything turned out because of her! We are very grateful to have had her as a planner!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn for the 5-Star review. It was definitely an honor for me to help you with your wedding!! -- Lara
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 07/22/2018

Amazing Packages-Amazing Location

When it came down to making a decision Smithview was our top choice, until it became a very large wedding and my fear of rain. Lisa is amazing at her job and will help in anyway she can to make your day amazing! They offer packages that include everything to make it easy on you. The inside room that they had was too small for us, but the out door pavilion is gorgeous I was just terrified it would rain, I would recommend this to any East TN bride! it really is beautiful!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Amber · Married on 04/29/2018

All the employees at Smithview were a delight to work with. They kept me informed during the entire process and were very flexible. Lisa is the absolute best!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

The team here at Smith Event Centers is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we’re proud to have been a part of your big special day Amber - many thanks!

Nkem · Married on 04/20/2018

Smith event center was everything I could ask for and more! The service was amazing. Lara did a great job of keeping open communication with me. They made numerous updates to the grounds from the first time I visited till the day of my wedding that really brought the whole thing together. I was very very happy with the service I received and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a wedding in Knoxville. The value is worth every penny and I'm just so happy my wedding day was flawlessly executed with their help.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5 -Star review! On behalf of Lara and myself and our entire team, thank you for allowing us to help make your big day very special.
    -- Lisa

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

We got married March 17, 2018 at Smithview Pavilion, and it was absolutely perfect!! Our ceremony was outdoors, and the setting was gorgeous. The pavilion was perfect for our reception. Due to the beautiful setting, you barely have to do any setup/decorating. There is also a flower company on site, and they did a magnificent job on our flowers!

I can’t say enough good things about the staff at Smith Event Centers. They are always very responsive, which made planning long distance so easy (we live in Wisconsin). Jessica and Lara (coordinators) were there for anything we needed throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. They worked so hard to cover up all the mistakes made by our disastrous caterer (side note: avoid Great Smoky Mountain Catering Company aka Alvin’s Kitchen!). They went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!!!

This venue is beautiful, the staff is awesome, and it’s all worth every penny!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the 5-Star Review! Making your wedding day the best day of your life is our goal! We wish you & Eric a very happy life together!!

Amber · Married on 01/27/2018

I had my wedding at the Life Event Center and it was the perfect location for my indoor wedding!! Perfect location in Maryville, and beautiful facilities! Lara Nuchols was amazing help on our day, without her the wedding really wouldn’t have came together as perfectly as it did! She was so helpful, friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of and went above and beyond! Thank you so much to everyone at Smith’s!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Amber for your kind words! We are super happy to know we helped make your wedding day very special!

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

The venue was beautiful and everyone was very helpful in the process!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the 5-Star review!! We greatly appreciate it!