Smith Event Centers Reviews

120 | Maryville, TN

120 Reviews for Smith Event Centers

• Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 10/16/2021

Because of the awesome people at Smithview our wedding was a dream come true.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you and all good wishes to you!!
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

We have nothing but great things to say about Smith Event Center. Every one we interacted with was super professional and venue is gorgeous. Lara Nuchols (wedding planner/coordinator) is fantastic and made our wedding day perfect. Great experience from start to finish and wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

A big thank you for the 5-Star review and we are truly so grateful to have such fabulous clients to work with! From Lara and all of the other Smith Event Centers team, "congratulations!!"
  • Malori

Malori Cloys · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Wedding at a Beautiful Venue

I got married on 10/12/19 at the Smithview Pavilion and it was everything I had ever dreamed of. The venue is absolutely stunning. We had our ceremony in the small cove near the pavilion and it was so dreamy. From the little creek that runs around the property to the gorgeous altar handmade from trees, this location was a perfect fit for a nature-lover like me. Their wedding coordinator, Lara, went above and beyond for us and made our day so much more special. If you're looking for a reasonably priced venue that will wow your guests, I would highly recommend checking this place out!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Very happy to read your 5-star review! From our entire team at Smith Event Centers we congratulate you & Wes. All good wishes to you!!!!

Amanda Sumner · Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent Wedding Venue

This was an incredible place for our wedding reception! The property is beautiful and the event space WOWed our guest! We were so happy that we picked the Smithview Pavilion for our wedding reception and would pick it all over again! Lara is a fabulous wedding coordinator and helped us tremendously throughout the wedding planning process. Thank you Smithview Pavilion for the best reception!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

On behalf of the entire team at Smith Event Centers, we thank you Amanda for the 5-Star review! So glad Lara helped to make sure your big day was a success! All good wishes to you!!!

Katie · Married on 05/05/2019

Spectacular

We absolutely loved every moment with the venue and with the staff, so helpful and worked with us with every need!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you!

Ashley · Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience

Recently married at Smithview on May 4. It was a great experience from start to finish. All the girls were so helpful and the day off went off smoothly, even with the crazy weather. It is a beautiful venue. If you are looking for a beautiful outdoor venue this is the place!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Ashley for the 5-Star review. It was our honor to be a part of your wedding! All good wishes to you!!
  • Zachariah

Zachariah Taylor Barker · Married on 04/27/2019

Great place to have your wedding.

The venue is simply beautiful. Staff is wonderful- Especially Laura who was fantastic. Multiple places to exchange vows all great. Photos just give you an ideal of the size and privacy. Go there and check it out. I highly recommend this facility and staff (especially Laura).

Sent on 05/05/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Mr. Barker for the kind words and the 5-Star review! We really appreciate your time writing this review of our services.

Grace · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing Venue!!

Everyone was incredibly accommodating and easily accessible. As the first wedding of this season I was incredibly impressed with all of the updates that they made and the care that they took of the location prior to my wedding. Anything that I needed or wanted help with they were there - including during the wedding. I would recommend this venue to anyone! They also give the best flexibility I have seen among venues by allowing you to choose all of your own vendors.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the review, Grace! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you both!

Reagan · Married on 03/17/2019

Amazing. Accommodating. Gorgeous.

They were super accommodating. The wedding coordinator, Laura, was awesome. She helped make sure everything was set up and ready to go. She kept everybody on time which really helped the day go smoother.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the review Reagan! I greatly appreciate it. Congratulations again and all good wishes to you both!

Kristy · Married on 10/14/2018

Wedding and reception

Wonderful place! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you very much for the 5-Star review!! We greatly appreciate it. Congratulations and all good wishes to you!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/04/2018

Laura did such an awesome job! I would text her all the time (at many hours of the day/night) and she would be very responsive! Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Laura! We didn’t have to worry about anything. My family is still talking about how good everything turned out because of her! We are very grateful to have had her as a planner!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn for the 5-Star review. It was definitely an honor for me to help you with your wedding!! -- Lara
  • Candace

candace · Married on 07/22/2018

Amazing Packages-Amazing Location

When it came down to making a decision Smithview was our top choice, until it became a very large wedding and my fear of rain. Lisa is amazing at her job and will help in anyway she can to make your day amazing! They offer packages that include everything to make it easy on you. The inside room that they had was too small for us, but the out door pavilion is gorgeous I was just terrified it would rain, I would recommend this to any East TN bride! it really is beautiful!!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Amber · Married on 04/29/2018

All the employees at Smithview were a delight to work with. They kept me informed during the entire process and were very flexible. Lisa is the absolute best!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

The team here at Smith Event Centers is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we’re proud to have been a part of your big special day Amber - many thanks!

Nkem · Married on 04/20/2018

Smith event center was everything I could ask for and more! The service was amazing. Lara did a great job of keeping open communication with me. They made numerous updates to the grounds from the first time I visited till the day of my wedding that really brought the whole thing together. I was very very happy with the service I received and will continue to recommend them to anyone who is looking to have a wedding in Knoxville. The value is worth every penny and I'm just so happy my wedding day was flawlessly executed with their help.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5 -Star review! On behalf of Lara and myself and our entire team, thank you for allowing us to help make your big day very special.
    -- Lisa

Taylor · Married on 03/17/2018

We got married March 17, 2018 at Smithview Pavilion, and it was absolutely perfect!! Our ceremony was outdoors, and the setting was gorgeous. The pavilion was perfect for our reception. Due to the beautiful setting, you barely have to do any setup/decorating. There is also a flower company on site, and they did a magnificent job on our flowers!

I can’t say enough good things about the staff at Smith Event Centers. They are always very responsive, which made planning long distance so easy (we live in Wisconsin). Jessica and Lara (coordinators) were there for anything we needed throughout the rehearsal and wedding day. They worked so hard to cover up all the mistakes made by our disastrous caterer (side note: avoid Great Smoky Mountain Catering Company aka Alvin’s Kitchen!). They went above and beyond to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!!!

This venue is beautiful, the staff is awesome, and it’s all worth every penny!

Sent on 03/23/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Taylor for the 5-Star Review! Making your wedding day the best day of your life is our goal! We wish you & Eric a very happy life together!!

Amber · Married on 01/27/2018

I had my wedding at the Life Event Center and it was the perfect location for my indoor wedding!! Perfect location in Maryville, and beautiful facilities! Lara Nuchols was amazing help on our day, without her the wedding really wouldn’t have came together as perfectly as it did! She was so helpful, friendly, and made sure everything was taken care of and went above and beyond! Thank you so much to everyone at Smith’s!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Amber for your kind words! We are super happy to know we helped make your wedding day very special!

jessica · Married on 10/15/2017

The venue was beautiful and everyone was very helpful in the process!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the 5-Star review!! We greatly appreciate it!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the best experience having our wedding and reception at Smithview Pavilion. From day one of booking, they made me feel special and went above and beyond to give me the best day ever. Lisa, Jessica, and Lara were such sweet souls and I am so happy I chose Smithview! Thank you!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Stars Brittany and your kind words!!

Robin · Married on 10/01/2017

Smithview is a beautiful place to have any get together. We had our reception there and the staff was wonderful. They were very flexible with us and and what we needed them to do on our wedding day. They set everything up for the reception and it was beautiful. We are extremely happy that we decided to have our reception there with them.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Robin for the kind words!

Alsiha · Married on 09/23/2017

Smithview Pavilion was an amazing place to get married and have our reception. They were great to work with and very fast on responding to emails. They also set up all the chairs and tables so we just had to decorate that morning. All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful the place was. It had a wide variety of places to take photos and to have the ceremony. They were very helpful and made our day run smooth. The flowers also turned out amazing. Everything looked just like we talked about and then some! Overall we are extremely happy we chose them for our venue and would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

It was definitely our pleasure to work with you! Thanks for the 5-Stars and all good wishes to you!!

Christy · Married on 09/02/2017

The team at Smithview made our day the BEST! It rained most the morning so we were not able to do the ceremony outside but Lara and Jessica set-up the pavilion beautifully to accommodate both ceremony and reception. Not only do you have my 5-Star review but you have a forever referral in me. Thanks for everything!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

So glad to hear your big special day was spectacular! Thanks for your kind words!!

Shannon · Married on 09/01/2017

I am beyond happy with our choice of going with Smith Event centers! The Pavilion was beyond expectations and the staff was wonderful. Lisa was there ANY time I had questions or concerns, I received so many calls and emails to keep up with me to make sure I was doing okay and to see if I needed any help with anything, I appreciated that so much. The venue offered so much and was too beautiful to pass up. The staff at the end of the night helped us clean up and were so nice. I am just so happy that we chose them & would recommend to all my friends. Thank you Smith Event Centers!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Shannon...all good wishes to you!!

Julia · Married on 05/13/2017

Working with the ladies at Smith Event Centers was wonderful. They are very knowledgeable and helpful. It made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you for the 5-Star review - that just makes our day brighter!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2017

Beautiful venue. The life event center was clean and updated. We had our wedding ceremony at the bridge and it was perfect! Such a gorgeous setting. It's their hidden gem!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Smith Event Centers's reply:

Thank you Kim for the 5 Stars!