Smiley Photo Booths Reviews

Smiley Photo Booths View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Mackenzie H. Married on 10/25/2019

Highlight of our day

Everyone loved the photo booth!! A great option for a wedding. Guests both young and old took advantage of this and had a blast.
    Oanh and Jeremy were both so great to work with and responded to all my emails and texts. No matter how ridiculous my questions were. 🤪
    Christian, the attendant that day, was so good. So patient with all the silly drunk girls. 🙃😆🤪
    It was perfect!!
    Justine Married on 04/14/2018

On time and very helpful, eveyone loved the props and had such a good time taking pictures. Receiving the digital copy for myself was fast and easy to get to as well. Any questions I had were answered quickly as well. Highly recommend
    Kristen Married on 11/18/2017
    The photo booth was a huge hit. Loved the online gallery, so my husband and I could look back at all the picutres from the night. Highly recommend for any event.
    Anita Married on 10/07/2017
    Pictures were high quality. Had lots of photo booth props to select from. Thank you, our guests had a blast in photo booth.
    Elia Married on 06/24/2017
    The service exceeded my expectations. The attendant was awesome and everyone had so much fun. Will definitely book their service in the future. Highly recommend.
    Melissa Married on 06/09/2017
    Smiley was so easy to work with and communicate with before my wedding, they were so helpful, friendly, and always quick to respond! At the wedding, the attendant was also so kind and easy to talk to. We had a little mix up in communication, but they resolved it in a way that was better for us, and they were so sweet and amazing, way more than we deserved or could\'ve hoped. They made sure our wedding was special and fun, and treated us like we were their main priority and like they wanted nothing more than to help make our day wonderful. The mirror booth was such a hit, our guests had a blast and loved getting to take home as many photos as they wanted! The strips were also beautiful. We will treasure these photo memories forever! Thank you, Smiley!!
    Lynzi Married on 05/06/2017
    Smiley Photo Booths was great! They provided the photo booth for my wedding and I would definitely recommend them. They were very timely in responding to emails, very professional and made sure I was happy with everything. It was very convenient to be able to do everything online and through email. The attendant was excellent as well as all of their customer service. The quality of the photo strips were great as well. Thanks again Smiley Photo Booths!
    Tony Married on 05/06/2017
    Easy Booking, Great Customer Service, Easy Set Up, Great Props, and Great Memories! What else can you ask for! 5 Stars from the Montell's!
    Adriana Married on 04/29/2017
    From the beginning they were responsive and easy to work with. Our guest enjoyed the photo booth & we have the album as a nice keepsake. Photos are great quality & it's nice to have access to an online gallery!
    Kym Married on 03/25/2017
    This was the easiest part of the whole party from start to finish!! All of the online ordering process could not have been any simpler. Any questions I asked were answered quickly, photo-booth was set up, managed & taken down without any effort on my part. It was great to enjoy the party and not worry about any other details! The props were great, lots to choose from. Our attendant was friendly & helpful to all of our guests. I highly recommend getting the memory book also, it was a nice touch after the party was over!! Thank you Smiley photo booth for making this such a pleasant process!
  • Monique Zulkifli
    Monique Married on 03/25/2016
    What a FUN addition to our wedding! This is now the THIRD time that we have used SMILEY for our events and it's still such an amazing experience every time! Jeremy Smiley is always so professional and has the most amazing customer service during each interaction. The value is by far the best in the valley and worth every penny! Our attendant was great and friendly! We loved our memory album we received with copies of the strips and cute notes from our guests!
  • User2535844 2+ years ago
    Smiley Photo Booths was great! They were easy to book and coordinate with. They were very responsive. The booth attendant got there on time and set up the event. The guests LOVED it as did we. It was a huge hit and everyone had so much fun with it. The props were great! They looked brand new and there was a large variety. Our attendant even stayed ~10 minutes over so myself and my groom could get a few shots of us since we were so busy before. We got the USB before the attendant left, but when we got home it had some issues so they put all the pictures on DropBox for us so we could still get them. We were very happy about that! We also got the memory book from them which was great because now we have copies of all of the photo strips and they are soo funny.
    Miguel A. Married on 07/18/2015
    This was a party hit! Everyone had a blast taking their pictures and the quality of the product was amazing! They had timely response, the on site attendant was very helpful and courteous to everyone!!!! (we had an open bar so you know how that gets!) Plus we received the USB with all the pictures afterwards and posted them online, everyone started tagging! We would recommend this to anyone who is planning to add a little something extra to their special day. We are glad we went with them!
  • User2249731 2+ years ago
    My daughter was married last May 2015. She decided she didn't want any dancing, not even father/daughter. So I had to think fast, what would be entertaining and something everyone could participate in? Smiley Photo Booth....what a huge success! I think the wedding would have been just so so, but it turned out beautiful and fun! Emily was so surprised, and couldn't stop thanking me and her dad. We will always have some great memories of the "booth"! Thank you for the entertainment and the memories. Your professionalism was also greatly appreciated!
    Monique Married on 07/13/2013
    I hired Smiley Photo Booths for my mothers wedding and they were a HUGE success! So affordable and elegant! The attendants were very helpful. They had a variety of color choices and wanted to make sure they matched our wedding theme, and they did!! The booth was full with guests young and old all night. Thank you Smiley Photo Booths you were so pleasant and caring though out the whole planning process.
    Sophia Married on 07/06/2013
    I'm from Bakersfield and noticed locally I couldn't find any photo booths that looked as professional and priced as well as Smiley Photo booths did. This was for a sweet "16" although they were based out of Fresno. They were on time and did a FABULOUS jokb! They were the topping on an already amazing day :)
    Mandy Married on 04/20/2013
    They were very easy to work with and very flexible if you have a change in plans. We really enjoyed having them at our wedding, and so did our guests!!! :) I highly recommend using them for any special event! You won't be disappointed!
    C Married on 11/17/2012
    Husband and wife business! They make a great team. Very affordable and great to work with!!!!
    Melissa Married on 04/12/2013
    Smiley Photobooths did a great job providing some extra fun at our wedding. The booth was large enough for 4-6 people. The color choice was customized for my wedding. The staff were very helpful. The price was affordable. I would recommend them for any special event.
    Jessica Married on 10/06/2017
    The photo booth was definitely worth every penny! The attendant was so patient with the many children we had eager to hog the photo booth and everyone loved getting their photos taken. I was so happy to see the online gallery and get to view all of the photos our wedding guests took. I would highly recommend smiley photo booth!
    Melissa Married on 06/20/2015
    My guests loved the photo booth :]
    Memory book that was included was a little cheap, but overall we loved it!

Smiley Photo Booths's reply:

Hi Melissa thank you for the great review. But I am sorry to hear the memory book wasn't to your liking. I'll reach out to you and get some feedback. Thanks again!