65 Reviews for Smashing Photo & Video Booth Rentals

Photobooth (5)
Clean Up (4)
Delivery (4)
Setup (4)
Social Media Integration (4)
Flip Book (3)
Prints (3)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)
61 Smashing Photo & Video Booth Rentals Reviews

A fun addition to our wedding! Our guests had a blast with all of the props and the ability to record a video message for us.

Profile Picture Jen, 9/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts

Vicki was such an amazing person to work with! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, we could not be more pleased! We absolutely fell in love with her work, and are so glad we invested in her for our special day! She makes you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. One thing that really stuck out to us was how well organized she was throughout our entire day. Her timeline kept us on track, without feeling rushed. She was also seamless with taking our formal photos, which consisted of over 30 people throughout the process! Chris was also an amazing photographer that worked with Vicki as our second photographer. My husband and his groomsmen loved being able to take silly photos in their hotel room and it made for a good laugh when we got them back! Chris also made it a point to make sure he incorporated my brother-in-laws memories (bandanas and boutonniere) into a few photos, since he passed away a year before our wedding. It was extremely important to us to feel like he was truly there with us on our day, and he made that happen.
We also booked Vicki's photo booth, which was not only a blast for our guests, but also had amazing picture quality! Watching the video clips and looking through our scrapbook after was so much fun! I’m so beyond excited that my sister will have you at her wedding next year! ☺ Thank you both for giving us memories that will truly last us a lifetime! We highly recommend booking with Victoria Comfort Photography for any needs you may have at all! ❤️

Photo for Smashing Photo & Video Booth Rentals Review
Profile Picture Ashlie, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Married on 7/22/17! From the minute my husband and I met Vicki, we knew she was the perfect photographer/person to make our day absolutely unforgettable. Boy, are we happy we chose Vicki and Smashing Photo booth! Vicki and the photo booth is unbelievable! Our guests had nothing but the nicest things to say! This photo booth captured some of the best photographs I've ever seen, and the videos were hysterical! I have recommended Vicki and the Photo/Video booth, to many people for their weddings, and we will continue to recommend them, because they are seriously the best! I can't wait to work with Vicki and her team again for another event. Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Madison, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other)

I highly recommend Smashing Photo Booth Rental! Our wedding was 6/30/17. Everyone loved the booth and the option to leave a short message. They were great to work with and super friendly. My only regret is I didn't make it in the booth enough!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Props, Social Media Integration

Let me start off by saying...Vicki and her staff are amazing!!!
I would HIGHLY recommend Victoria Comfort Photography and Smashing Photos PhotoBooth.
We couldn't be more pleased with Vicki's beautiful work and the professionalism of her and her staff.

I knew within minutes of meeting her that she was the perfect photographer for our wedding.

After booking, We had to unexpectedly change our wedding date. I dreaded making the call about changing the date...I was expecting to hear about contracts and cancellation fees. Vicki was extremely sympathetic to our situation and didn't bat an eyelash about changing it. In fact, she worked with our venue and DJ (Jason at Music Machine Entertainment...also awesome) to find a date to accommodate everyone.

Fast Forward to the wedding...It was February 4 and the temperature was well below freezing. Not only did She brave the cold with us but she managed to get amazing shots while doing so...doing whatever it took to keep us smiling. with her attention to detail and artistic eye, she manages to capture those precious "little moments" that are otherwise missed. The candid shots she took of those moments are my favorite.

Our guests LOVED the PhotoBooth ...I would recommend it for any occasion. Vicki provided tons of props (including special Star Wars ones she special ordered for my husband) for the guests to play with. They all raved about Vicki, Chris, and the wonderful girls who were running it. The girls appeared be having just as much fun as the guests were, which I was happy to see. It seemed to make everyone feel more comfortable being in front of the camera and produced some hilarious photos for us and our family to enjoy.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

I hired smashing photo booth for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with them! They were professional, fun, and personable from beginning to end. They're choices for photo strip design and back drops are amazing, so many options! And their prop choices are insane! The girls who ran the booth at my wedding were so fun and really great with everyone. They put together a photo album for us, which is hilarious to look back on. All of our guests raved about them and kept going back to use more props. The quality of their pictures are beyond any other photo booth I looked at. I strongly recommend anyone interested in a photo booth to go with smashing, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Andrea, 10/22/16, 1 Review

We hired Smashing Photo Booth for our wedding reception, and are so glad that we did. I had some doubts about including a photo booth in the wedding, but my mom really wanted one, so my husband and I caved. Honestly, it was a lot of fun and I think that our guests had such a blast getting their pictures taken, being silly, and then signing our book. Smashing Photo Booth was so easy to work with -- just pick from their various backdrops and photo strips, and you're all set! I loved how easy it was to customize everything so it looked exactly how we wanted it to look.

The pictures were beautiful, and we all really enjoyed the props they put out for us. There's even some special props for the bride and groom, which I thought was a nice touch -- a very easy way to make us feel a little special on our special day.

The album itself is GORGEOUS. Super high quality, the pictures and pages are protected and won't wear easily. I love it. My husband and I had so much fun flipping through it the day after the wedding and still sometimes bring it out to smile and laugh at our wonderful, goofy friends and family.

Smashing Photo Booth goes above and beyond to make sure that you're happy with what they offer and completely customize everything to your needs. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 7/9/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Smashing Photobooth was awesome! they came equipped with a ton of props, also gave us our choices in backdrops and photostrip designs, tons to choose from, in fact it was hard to make a decision!! the photobooth that we rented was awesome! all of our guests enjoyed it! Highly recommended!!!

Profile Picture courtney, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Props, Social Media Integration, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Smashing Photo Booth is a must have at your wedding! All of our guests had so much fun with the different props and so many laughs were had. The guest book of all the duplicate copies is a great memory. The staff was so easy going!

Profile Picture User5513937, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used Smashing photo booth for our wedding and it was awesome!! Our guests had so much fun taking pictures; there were people in the booth all night! Vicki was very easy to work with and super helpful. There are many photo strip designs to choose from, but you can also make a custom strip design which is what we did. We were so happy with how the strip design came out. It matched our Game of Thrones theme perfectly! The booth attendants were so fun and made the guests' experience even more enjoyable. We also loved the book of photos the attendants put together for us throughout the night. We used that as our guest book and it came out great! I'd highly recommend Smashing Photo & Video Booth for a wedding, or any other event!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

We used Smashing for a photo booth rental for our September 2015 wedding.
The owner Vicki was quick to respond to emails, and very easy to work with.
We opted to take advantage of doing a photo booth guest book, that they offer, and we're so glad we did. We had so much fun going through our guest book after the wedding and seeing all of the funny pictures. I'm sure if we had a "traditional" guest book, we wouldn't have even looked at it!
Very happy with Smashing and would recommend to anyone. Our guests (and we) had so much fun!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/26/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Got Smashing Photo booth as a package with our DJ, Music Machine. We didn't plan on having a photo booth, but they made it affordable for our budget so we decided to do it. We're happy we did. Our guests had fun taking photos, and played with many of the props outside of the booth as well. In addition to the guests getting to take their strips home, the attendants adhered a 2nd copy of each strip to an album page that our guests then signed, and we were presented with an album of the night's photos at the end of our wedding. We did have some difficulty communicating with Vicki, but we were having difficulties with our email, so she may not be to blame. In the end, it didn't matter as they delivered as promised.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User4220350, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vicky was great to work with! Her responsiveness to emails and questions was wonderful. All of the guest enjoyed the photo booth and the attendants that were helping throughout the night were awesome! Great customer service and photo booth!!

Profile Picture User4491655, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

LOVE smashing photo booth! Vicki was great at customizing our photo strip and the guests had so much fun in the booth! They loved being able to take home the pictures, and we loved getting to look through the book they gave us at the end of the night with all the photos. It is a wonderful keepsake and we are so glad we included them in our big day!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/14/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth was so much fun and all the guests loved it. The album we received at the end of the night was great. I'm looking forward to looking at it for years to come.

Profile Picture Anna , 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

First off, Vicki was an absolutely wonderful person to work with. She answered all of my emails quickly, and was incredibly attentive while designing our Photo Booth strip. My husband loves Batman, so she even brought superhero props - which were a massive hit!
The quality of the photo booth pictures that are printed out are honestly the best around. You will not get better photos than with Smashing Photo! They even swap out the props all night, so that people will keep going back. And trust me, it works!
At the end, you get a guest book with an extra copy of every photo strip taken that night. Your guests can write notes next to them as well - which end up being so fun to read after! Almost as fun as the hilarious videos your guests leave you...
I would honestly look no further for a photo booth, because these guys are the absolutely best! It is a great addition to any wedding.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/11/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My husband and I hired Smashing Photo Booth as part of a package deal with Music Machine Entertainment (for our DJ and uplighting) for our June 6, 2015 wedding in Newport, RI.

We LOVED Smashing Photo Booth! When we met with Vicki at a bridal show, she was so professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. The two girls who worked the booth were extremely professional, friendly, and awesome. The photobooth itself was great, and so were the props! We also loved that we were able to choose the backdrop we wanted from a ton of options. Vicki, the owner, also designed the graphic for the printed out photostrip, which we loved! She listened to our feedback, changed the fonts several times until it was exactly what we wanted, and it matched our Great Gatsby theme perfectly. The guests were raving about the photobooth and how fun it was. Most of our guests went in at least 2-3 times, and some went in way more than that!

They also gave us a nice photo album with all the photobooth photos, and had guests write notes when they put them in. The photobooth also records videos, which was an awesome perk as well.

I would highly recommend them. We couldn’t stop laughing when we were looking through our photo album the week after the wedding – it is a great keepsake, and I’m so happy we hired Smashing Photo!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wonderful attendants and amazing props! Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Vicki and the girls from smashing photobooth were so fun and easy to work with! The booth was a huge hit at our wedding and we would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Shaynna, 5/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our wedding guests absolutely loved the Smashing Booth photos! My husband and I also really enjoyed the photo album/scrap book that we received with all of the photos and messages from our guests on our wedding day. The staff was very professional and made sure there were tons of props for everyone to choose from. Definitely recommend Smashing Booth for any wedding.

Profile Picture User5121298, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Vicki was always at my disposal. She was very fun to work with and was flexible both with price and services needed. I would recommend her to any one looking for a photographer for any event, and for photo booths as well. We had such a great time working together. I am glad I found a photographer that I can trust and plan on hiring for many future life events!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Photography

We used Smashing Photo Booth at our wedding last weekend, and they truly made our night memorable! Vicki was fantastic - the setup of the booth looked great, and we loved the props that they brought along. There was an attendant at the camera all night long, to ensure that each shot was perfect, and another attendant collecting the photos strips for the guests and a scrapbook for us. It was so much fun to leave that night with our scrapbook. It was so nice to be able to look back at the book the next morning and re-live the laughs from the night before!
Booking with Smashing was easy - the booth was included in the package we purchased through our DJ, Music Machine Entertainment. Our guests LOVED the photobooth, and we are so, so glad that we included it in our big day. They were even flexible enough to let us include a few of our own props - photo head cut-outs of our dogs! The girls were upbeat, professional, creative, and awesome from start to finish that night. I would recommend Smashing Photo to anyone looking to include a photobooth/videobooth rental at their next event. I would book them again in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/24/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The photo booth at our wedding from Smashing Photo was a big hit! Our guests all loved using it throughout the night, and have raved about it since the wedding. Smashing Photo provided us with a album of every photo strip from the night, which proved to be very entertaining to look through. Our guests also enjoyed that Smashing Photo posted all the pictures in an album on Facebook for them to access. A variety of great props were included for the day of. We were able to customize the background and photo strip print outs to our liking.

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vikki and her staff are excellent! quick responses and made my day so fun. everyone should have a photo booth I used it for my favors as well

Profile Picture ashley, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Vicki was awesome!!! She went above and beyond to find us the specific background we were looking for. Everyone had a blast!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/22/14, 6 Reviews