Smash Studios Photography Reviews

56 Reviews for Smash Studios Photography

• Lisa

Lisa Danks · Getting married on 07/12/2020

Amazing results

We were so happy with the photos and Ashley was so easy to work with.
    I would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Ava · Married on 10/06/2019

Photography for wedding

Absolutely ADORED her! She helped with things outside of taking my wedding pictures on a day I’ll always remember because of the pictures we have! Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Anna

Anna Claire Lane · Married on 06/22/2019

We LOVE Smash Studios!

If you are looking for a photographer who is attentive to detail, creative, punctual and just all-around awesome to work with, then Ashley is your girl! She did a phenomenal job with our engagement photos and even better capturing our wedding day. I knew the day after I got engaged that I wanted Smash Studios for our big day!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Photographer

Ashley was amazing to work with! She was so easy to get in touch with and went above and beyond to ensure that our wedding was perfect capturing every detail beautifully. She was more than a photographer to us, it truly felt like one of out best friends was photographing us. She did so much more than we ever expected from a photographer by keeping us on our timeline, helping my mom bustle my dress, and so much more. The pictures are stunning and she captured every moment we had talked about and then some. We highly recommend Smash Studios!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Hannah · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing! Smash studios photography was just what I expected!

Loved Ashley! She was great to work with!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Heather · Married on 05/24/2019

Ashley is the best!

Ashley was so easy to work with. She kept everything and everyone moving in such an efficient, perfect way that allowed everyone to still have fun and enjoy the day while still getting all the photos in that we needed. She made both of us feel so relaxed and comfortable the whole time. I will forever recommend her to anyone I know.

Sent on 12/21/2019

Kayla Lee · Married on 05/11/2019

Incredible

Smash Studios was truly my saving grace on my wedding day. Not only was Ashley there capturing my special day, she was also my 8th bridesmaid, an extra wedding coordinator and like she states on her webpage, she was there making my day go smoothly. I can not recommend her enough. She is the BEST OF THE BEST!
    P.s.. check out her photos advertising Big Cypress Lodge Memphis, TN!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Samantha Frost · Married on 04/07/2019

Destination Wedding Photographer

There aren't enough good things that I can say about Ashley. I had my wedding in Mexico and I asked her if she would be willing to travel for my destination wedding. I asked her about 8 months in advance hoping she would have availability and she did! She needed me to provide flight and nights stay at the resort the night before our wedding and booking her was so easy. She was responsive to my requests/questions and even a better price than the resort photographer options! It was one of the best choices I could make. She was easy to communicate with on where we were, what we wanted and very professional the whole time. I had her bring a colleague Jackie with her so that we could have two photographers and it worked out great! We were able to get getting ready photos of both the girls and guys and every picture we got back-out of almost a 1000 were all amazing! We got our pictures back about 8 weeks after our wedding and I cannot stop looking at them. If you need a photographer in the midsouth area or even destination like I did, I highly recommend Ashley. She knows what she is doing and always striving to go above and beyond with her pictures. I got the classic shots as well as some amazing photos with the water/waves in the background. I'm very happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Valerie · Married on 03/02/2019

I Came for the Boudoir Photography and I wish I Found her Sooner

I did not use Smash Studios Photography for my wedding but I wish I had. My experience with my boudoir shoot made me realize Smash Studios Photography is at the top of many Memphis photographers you can choose. You can’t lose with Ashley of Smash Studios!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Heather Griffith · Married on 02/16/2019

Smashstudios photography

Ashley is absolutely amazing!!! She captures all the right moments down to the details. The pictures are clear and beautiful! She’s extremely professional, has a timeline and gives you a TON of pictures. Thank you love!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Erick Charles · Married on 10/27/2018

Green Door Gourmet Nashville 10.27.18 Wedding

We had the perfect experience with Ashley on our wedding day! Not only did our photos turn out incredibly well, she's super calm and collected on the big day... which makes you that way as well. Professional and in control the entire day and evening. We highly recommend Smash Studios!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Bianca · Married on 10/13/2018

Photographer

Amazing service and quality photographs. Ashley knows more about weddings than anyone I’ve ever met. She even went above and beyond and helped me with my dress! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Nicola

Nicola Sanders · Married on 09/15/2018

Easily the best money you will spend on a wedding vendor

I only interviewed one person to be my wedding photographer, and that was Ashley. I knew I loved her photography style from other weddings I had seen, but the decision was easy after talking to her and hearing how organized and professional she is. She is easily the best money you will spend on a wedding vendor and I could not recommend her more. Not only is Ashley an excellent photographer (who actually STUDIED photography...no silly, trendy filters that will go out of style here!), she is also an amazing resource for the rest of the planning process. She's thorough, efficient, clear as day, flexible, easy to get along with, and super talented. Our pictures turned out beautifully, and I am so pleased with the results. Book her ASAP!

• Grace

Grace · Married on 09/14/2018

Ashley was SMASH'ing

y'all - Ashley is awesome!! Ashley met with my fiance and I to explain options and details and did a great job talking to us so that we could understand the options. Ashley had us fill out a form so that we wouldn't miss any day-of shots AND she learned our family member names so that she could reference them in pictures! To top it all off, her prices were great and turn around was FAST!! Oh.. did I mention that we got to keep ALL of our edited images!?! No joke.. she is the real thing!! Check out her photographs - she studied under Memphis' #1 wedding photographer - seriously.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Amber

Amber Castillo Scott · Married on 09/08/2018

Excellent!

So the one thing you do not want on your wedding day is rain and unfortunately it rained on my wedding day. Ashley knew I was bummed but she went above and beyond to get the perfect shots. She stood in the rain, while we were covered, and continued to rock it! Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thank you Ashley!!

• Dani

Dani Pruitt · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely outstanding

Ashley is absolutely wonderful, professional, and worth every single penny. Both her and my videographer played a second role as a wedding planner for me and kept the day rolling smoothly. Her work is incredible and I love each and ever photo I received back. I would choose her time and time again and highly recommend her to any MEMPHIS (or Nashville) bride!

• Abbey

Abbey Edwards · Married on 07/14/2018

Ashley will be the best decision you make for your wedding

Hire Ashley. I'm not trying to be dramatic, but hire her. She is the [hands down] best decision we made while wedding planning. Ashley will not just be your photographer, she will also be you're #1 go to before your weeding, on your wedding day, and post wedding. She will make you feel beautiful (even in Memphis in July), and she will make you look even better. Hire Ashley. You'll never make a better decision.

Lauryn · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely amazing! worth every penny spent! Ashley was immensely organized and professional, and very quick to respond. I especially liked that she required you to give a list of the photos you wanted to make sure to get. And the photos were amazing; got them back in 4 and a half weeks!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Emily · Married on 02/22/2018

Ashley with Smash Studios is AMAZING! I cannot say enough about her Photography and how well she captured each moment of our special day! My husband and I will have these pictures for a lifetime and cherish each and every one of them. If your needing photography look no further, not to mention she had my wedding photos back to me 10 days after my wedding!

Sent on 03/06/2018
  • Jillian

Jillian Krahel · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutely beautiful, perfect wedding photography!

Working with Ashley for our wedding day photography was easily one of the best decisions we made! From our very first conversation, she was friendly and professional, helping us both plan out our photos but also various elements of our wedding. Our wedding happened to take place mid-snowstorm in Nashville and without hesitation, she drove across the state (through crazy weather!) to make sure she was able to be there with us! Ashley took every element of our style and personalities into consideration as she photographed our day and thought of every location, combination, and picture that we could have dreamed of. She has a gift of being right in the action, but without any distraction. We have gotten so many compliments on the quality and beauty of our wedding photos, and all the credit goes to Smash Studios! It was so comforting to have someone documenting our wedding day that truly cared about her work and worked hard to communicate everything ahead of time so that we could be fully present and enjoy our day. She went above and beyond the normal responsibilities of a photographer and was so helpful! Most importantly, all of our other vendors spoke so highly of Ashley's professionalism and full engagement in our day. We can't wait to work with her again over the coming years to document all of our special moments. I cannot recommend Ashley and Smash Studios Photography enough!!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Emily · Married on 12/16/2017

I used Smash for both my wedding and engagement photos.

Ashley with Smash Studios went above and beyond my expectations for my wedding photography! Absolutely blown away. She has so much talent! The edited photos we received were not only beautiful and have received so many compliments, we received them a little over a month after the wedding. She captured our wedding day perfectly. Through our photos, you can clearly see our wedding SO much fun!

Ashley is so hard working for her brides before, during and after the wedding. Not only is she a wonderful person to work with, she's an even better friend. She makes you feel so comfortable before and during photos; I was super anxious before our engagement photos and Ashley gave me wonderful tips to help ease my stress.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Ashley is amazing! I used her as my wedding photographer and she also took our engagement photos. She's so personable and friendly which really makes even the most camera shy person feel at ease. She works quick and efficiently too and is always around to capture the best moments! We love her! Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/09/2017

Ashley is amazing!! Finding a photographer is such an important decision because they are there to capture those special moments throughout your important day. My husband and I knew she was the one we wanted to capture our moments as soon as we met her. She loves what she does and it shows. She is enthusiastic, organized, prompt, and creative.
    She is so talented! Our pictures turned out beautifully. We would recommend her to anyone in search of a photographer!!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Emma · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't recommend smash studios enough! Ashley is so friendly, organized, professional, and soooo very talented! Every single one of our pictures are absolutely gorgeous. She played a huge role in making our wedding day run smoothly and will take charge when needed which is so important! Having a reliable, professional photographer is truly priceless especially on the biggest day of your life

Sent on 10/12/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/01/2017

I normally wouldn't give a service 5 stars, but Smash Studios Photography has earned each star and then some. She is understanding, willing to work with busy client schedules and compassionate for people who have pre-wedding jitters. I don't know what we would have done on our wedding day without Smash Studios. They are not afraid to go the extra mile for their clients. At one point, Ashley even got me ice while I was overheating in my dress. Photographer, friend and extraordinary service. Ashley and her team were able to capture some of the most beautiful images depicting the life and love that my husband and I have for one another. I cannot thank Smash Studios enough for everything they did to make our big day even better.

Sent on 12/18/2017