SmartShot Photo Booths Reviews

31 | Virginia Beach, VA

31 Reviews for SmartShot Photo Booths

Keisha · Married on 08/29/2015

SmartShot is a great company to work with. The photobooth was the highlight of the reception. The fella that ran the booth was so kind and accommodating.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Kellie · Married on 08/22/2015

I highly recommend SmartShot Photo booth. We rented the photo booth for our wedding reception. The quality of the pictures were great and the staff was fun and friendly. My guests enjoyed it as well as my husband and I. Very professional and worth the money.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Shea · Married on 03/28/2015

This box is simply not long enough for me to tell how much my guests enjoyed this Photo Booth! It was the talk of the wedding. Sharron kept in touch with us throughout the whole process making sure we got exactly what we wanted. She was kind, patient and professional with all of our guests. He booth produced high quality pictures without the high quality price tag lol! I\'m so glad I opted for the longest package. My guests used the booth all the way to the end of the wedding! I can\'t thank you enough for this outstanding service!

Sent on 03/31/2015
  • User3851931 · 2+ years ago

Ronny of Smart Shot Photobooths and her husband were amazing! She kept in contact with me throughout the whole process and even has a survey for you to fill out so a design can be made for your photo strips. She sends it to you for approval to make sure your happy. They showed up on time and really got the crowd excited about taking pictures. When my mom asked about them staying another hour because people were having so much fun, it was no problem at all! They were fantastic with EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE prices.

Sent on 10/25/2014

SmartShot Photo Booths's reply:

Katie,

It was an absolute pleasure to be invited to your wedding. Your family was so sweet and we enjoyed being there. Congratulations to you and Jake. We wish you all the best!

Ronny Smart

Setifah · Married on 09/10/2016

I loved SmartShot Photo Booths. They were very easy to work with and designed the perfect backdrop for my wedding day! I got great reviews from all of my guest and they really enjoyed the props!! I was able to select the type of Photobooth I wanted, the picture orientation and photo size! If you want great pictures and excellent customize service look no further this is who you want to go with!!!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Chinell · Married on 10/04/2015

T/he photo booth was a huge success at my wedding. Everyone loved it. Ronny provide excellent service and made us this gorgeous keepsake photo album. I was very impressed with the service and would definitely recommend them to future brides.

Sent on 01/22/2016