SmartShot Photo Booths Reviews

30 | Virginia Beach, VA

30 Reviews for SmartShot Photo Booths

• Z

Zeinika · Married on 12/23/2017

I am so late but I love this couple. They make beautiful pictures for you and make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. The best part about them is that no matter how long it takes to finish the shoot, they make it well worth your while with the outcome and the great time you have with them during the shoot. I am a few months late but I will definitely be trying to get them for my wedding. My grandmother loves the finished product, and she is very hard to please when it comes to wedding things. So that tells me that they definitely are the best !

Casey · Married on 09/30/2017

Omg omg omg. There is too much I can say about these amazing people Reggie and Ronnie. They became like family through the whole process. Our first meeting they didn't try to sell to us like alot of other vendors. They took their time and got to know us and what we wanted in our engagment and wedding pictures. With that being said picked the best places that matched both our personalities for our engagement photos.My husband and I are a young couple (look super young) which makes everyone look around for the bride and groom when we mentioned marraige but they showed us the upmost respect. Even when we told them how big our wedding was they didn't flinch. During our meeting the offered the best refreshments, utmost professionalism and hospitality. Of course we had a lot of laughs and that made my husband and I super comfortable and most of made mt parents feel comfortable.They even suggested great music for our wedding. They even came to the rehearsal dinner meeting even with our venue being a hike knowinf thet had to come back the next day. THE BIG day arrived they were prompt and very efficient again. Reggie was with my husband which i heard the whole groomside was partying that morning which he captured the essence of. Ronnie was with me she remembered my favorite music brought and played for me as my bridal was getting ready and she was taking pictures. She helped me keep certain people out my room that she knew for a fact I didn't want in there. Shoot e way she was going if I didn't make her my photographer she would have been a bridesmaid. They where we needed them to be at every moment of the day and the photobooth was amazing my grandmoter enjoyed it so much she planted a chair there. I really metioned all of this to say these two are a beast. They capture you most vulnerable but memorables moments that you can't create. They don't just take photos they capture moments.They capture moments you miss. The ones that you don't even know you did.

Jasmine · Married on 07/22/2017

Absolutely amazing from engagement shoot until wedding day and even after !

Tiemekia · Married on 07/15/2017

We are so pleased with the engagement photo session we had with Reggie and Ronny Smart. They exceeded our expectations. They made this day about us. They sat and got to know us prior to our photos as well as while we were taking our photos. They were very professional and fun. The pictures were amazing and I cannot wait to see what else the Smarts have in store for us. Ronny was very attentive and made me comfortable with what to wear, the venue location for our pictures as I didn't have a clue where to start. We definitely recommend Your SmartShot to couples looking for professional and fun services! I cannot wait to schedule our family photos as well! Reggie and Ronny ROCK!!!!

Ashley · Married on 01/21/2017

The Photo booth was awesome! It wa a large enough to fit the whole bridal party. Guest loved it! No complaints very happy with the service. They arrived sooner than scheduled and allowed the wedding party to sneak in there before the time started. I received an email two days later with all of the photos. Highly recommend!!

• Q

Quanetra · Married on 09/17/2016

If you’re looking for amazing photographers for your upcoming wedding or special event, please look now further: Ronnie and Reggie are heaven sent. They’re both extremely professional, organized, and very fun to work with. Before meeting them, my husband and I went every bridal show in the area searching for our photographers. When we met Ronnie and Reggie, we knew instantly that they were the perfect pair. During our engagement session, Lamar and I felt really comfortable and knew what to expect on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, we knew exactly what to expect and any recommendations/suggestions that we had were honored. That meant a lot to both of us since we had a HUGE wedding party (31 total! LOL)
    On our wedding day, I can honestly say that Ronnie and Reggie captured every moment! Every. Single, Thing! Even when we were just mingling with our friends and family, they made sure the moment was captured. Our family, friends, and bridal party had such a great time. I can’t forget to mention the photo booth! It was a big hit and the highlight of our cocktail hour! For everything that we received, you can’t beat their prices! Very affordable!
    Overall, we can’t thank this dynamic duo enough! They’re simply amazing! We highly recommend SmartShot for any occasion! I look forward to working with the Smarts again in the future. Book them, you won’t regret it!

Lamar · Married on 09/17/2016

Ronny & Reggie was simply amazing from the jump. We first met at our friend wedding, it was destined for us to meet again at the wedding expo. From that point on it was no a no brainier but to pick them as our photographers. Overall not only was the service top-notch but we gained friends at the end. I highly recommend them, to anyone who's looking for photographers or photo booths.

Brandon · Married on 08/13/2016

Reggie and Ronny are masters of their craft. My wife and I are so happy with how the pictures for our engagement session and wedding came out. They were professional and fun to work with which makes them unique. They also went above and beyond the call of duty to make our day extra special. Our guests had so much fun with the photo booth. I have recommended Reggie and Ronny to all of my friends who are getting engaged or married.

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2016

We used their Photo Booth services for our wedding and they were fabulous. Every time I sent an email, they replied quickly and I sent a ton of emails! Ronny was at our wedding with the inflatable white booth, which looked great; she was an excellent professional and I heard nothing but good things from all our guests. I loved our photo strips; they were adorable and we were sent a digital copy of our photos that night even though she did not pack up until 9pm. I 100% recommend their Photo Booths to anyone!

Lowery · Married on 04/16/2016

Smart Shot Photo Booths added so much to our 16th Birthday Party - it was the hit of the night. The representative that came to set up and run the booth was professional and easy to work with!!

• Solinah

Solinah · Married on 04/15/2016

Reggie and Ronny Smart are such an amazing couple/team to work with. My husband and I first met them during a local elementary school event and were so impressed by their energy and audience engagement. During our engagement session they made Anthony and I feel so comfortable and delivered beautiful shots for us. After we decided to move forward with SmartShot, Ronnie made sure to keep open and clear communication during the planning phase of our wedding day and was very attentive to our requests. Our bridal party, family, and friends had such a great time using their photo booth as well, all the props and photo style options truly made it a great time! From the moment they arrived on site on our day to the very last exit shot, Ronnie and Reggie made us feel like they were a part of our family making our day so special! So professional, very flexible and an absolute joy to work with! We highly recommend SmartShot for any event! Anthony and I are looking forward to our next session with this team!

SmartShot Photo Booths was the most responsive vendor ever and provided everything we wanted and above. Extremely impressed and would recommend them to everyone!!!!

Ronnie was such a pleasure to work with! You can't beat their pricing and the service is out of this world! I would definitely use them again!

Great Service; Very Professional and Excellent People to work with!!!!!

Blair · Married on 10/17/2015

Definitely appreciated being able to work with Ronnie and the good people at Smartshot. Ronnie was friendly, flexible, and fluid with all aspects of coordinating the photo booth setup and breakdown for our wedding reception. This took all the pressure off me to figure everything out. When my payment couldn't be verified over the phone, Ronnie still showed up as agreed and took the payment on the day of the event demonstrating her flexibility and customer commitment. The photos were beautiful... They customized a photo strip to complement our event theme and color scheme. Within 24 hours I was provided access to all photos online.

Erin · Married on 10/04/2015

This vendor was very flexible of my Sunday wedding. Also did my cousins wedding and was fairly priced and great service!

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2015

My husband and I were very impressed with the photo booth rental! Their pricing was great and we would definitely recommend their services. Ronnie was professional and very prompt in answering emails throughout the entire planning process to ensure we got everything that we wanted. Our guests at our wedding loved the photo booth and all of the props that were provided; it was definitely a huge hit at our wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/26/2015

The service was excellent. Ronny was awesome and very, very polite. Would definitely recommend and use this company again.

Kat · Married on 09/25/2015

Ronny and SmartShot were awesome. She was able to work around the weather and was flexible with all the guests. This was a great addition to our celebration and was a huge hit with all the guests. This was fun and easy and everyone got to go into the booth and take photos. I would definitely do this again.

Jay · Married on 09/13/2015

We booked her simply because of the number of great reviews on every site you go to. They completely met all of our expectations. from the first immediate email response and phone call all the way up until the day before the wedding they did very very good at staying in touch and making sure everything was planned out ahead of time & prepared the way we wanted it. Ronny and the team were a blast I'm still hearing stories about her jumping in the booth with people and tearing up the dance floor with my friends! They were well worth it and the hit of the wedding!! She made it simple and fun and very professional. I will be recommending her for years to come. Thanks again!

SmartShot Photo Booths was excellent prior to the wedding starting, sending all documents in a timely fashion/electronically for ease. She checked in with us on what kind of background we wanted for the photos, sending multiple revisions until it was just right. She was on time, provided really fun and unique props, while having a wonderful disposition that was inviting for guests. Most of our guests used the Photo Booth and really enjoyed the experience and photos they were able to take home. SmartShot Photo Booths sent me all of the digital files of photos within 24 hours of the wedding (which is incredibly fast!). If you want a professional, engaging, and detailed vendor for your photo booth, SmartShot Photo Booths is it. A wonderful value and an excellent vendor-I'll keep using them for all of my events.

Christie · Married on 09/13/2015

My Husband picked SmartShot because of their great reviews. Ronnie was truly the life of the party at our wedding! I loved that I was able to take home my photo booth book the night of the wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better deal or experience!

Christine · Married on 09/05/2015

They worked with special needs of family members to make sure they were included. They had enough staff to handle photos as well as the photo booth. Handled umplanned request without a problem.

Keisha · Married on 08/29/2015

SmartShot is a great company to work with. The photobooth was the highlight of the reception. The fella that ran the booth was so kind and accommodating.

Kellie · Married on 08/22/2015

I highly recommend SmartShot Photo booth. We rented the photo booth for our wedding reception. The quality of the pictures were great and the staff was fun and friendly. My guests enjoyed it as well as my husband and I. Very professional and worth the money.