50 Reviews for Small Circles Ceremonies

Earth-Based (4)
Agnostic (3)
No Denomination (2)
50 Small Circles Ceremonies Reviews

AMAZING! When asked what my favorite part about our wedding was, my answer is the ceremony. Jennifer wrote and created a beautiful, personal and unique ceremony; it was beyond our wildest dreams. Our parents and guests also can not stop raving about the ceremony. Jennifer is truly a master at what she does.

Our ceremony was so unique and it was very us; which was very important to us. It focused on our unique story and how we are choosing this journey together. Jennifer writes all her ceremonies from scratch and her writing is elegant and beautiful.

Jennifer takes a modern twist on some of the wedding traditions and these really spoke to us and aligned with our relationship and goals. For example, for our ceremony, Jennifer said "by the point of your words, we now pronounce you wife and husband." We liked the emphasis on our words and the use of the word "we" was very inclusive. It made perfect sense to us.

Jennifer was a great resource and was very helpful in the planning process. She helped us and reviewed our vows. Jennifer helped us with ideas for readings and rituals and ways to include our community. Jennifer suggested community vows; which were amazing!! The general idea is Jennifer asked our community if they will continue to support us in various ways, and they got the chance to say yes. She had them say things like, "We'll party with you," and "We've your back" instead of the boring "yes" or "we will." It was amazing and unique and so many of our people have continued to comment about how amazing it was.

We couldn't be happier with our ceremony and with Jennifer. Choosing to work with Jennifer was one of your best wedding planning decisions.

Profile Picture Sierra, 7/21/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Agnostic, Earth-Based, Non-religious

We had interviewed several officiants prior to meeting Jen. When we met Jen, we knew we had found the right officiant for us. Jen values the importance of ceremony as well as connecting with others. Jen took the time to get to know us, and to discover what made our relationship unique. She incorporated many personal details into our ceremony, making it uniquely ours. She was very responsive anytime we had questions, and she provided us with guidance and suggestions in regards to the ceremony process. Our ceremony was everything we had hoped it would be. Thank you, Jen, for making our day so incredibly special.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We can't thank Jen enough for crafting such an amazing ceremony that not only captured exactly what we had in mind, but that holistically encapsulated our love and primed us for our future together as a married couple.

Jen truly blew us away with her sincerest and most genuine intentions, and her ability to officiate in the most beautiful way possible. We can't imagine having worked with anyone else, and are forever grateful to her. She is truly one of a kind!

Profile Picture Amelia, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We cannot say enough great things about Jen, she put so much into our ceremony. It was perfect and unforgettable. I knew she was going to do a fantastic job after our first conversation, we felt an instant connection to her. We are so happy she did our ceremony for us and made it something so special!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was small & intimate & we had only two hopes for the day--1. That we would get married with the mountains of Colorado surrounding us & 2. That we would be surrounded by the people that loved us the most. We had never met Jen until the day of our wedding, but I can truly say it felt as though Jen had known us and supported our love from the very beginning. It just felt like she belonged there with us. She started the evening off with a huge comforting hug & a gentle smile, and wrapped up the ceremony in the very same way. Although she has done this for many beautiful couples, she made us feel that our love story was the most magical and special one to ever exist. She captured our story & embraced our personalities in the sweetest words & made our hearts feel so full. I can say without hesitation, Jen is the absolute best thing to happen to us throughout all of our wedding planning. Our ceremony was the most incredible moment and our family still gets teary eyed talking about it even months later. I cannot imagine a more perfect wedding day, and Jen is absolutely the reason that I can say that. We absolutely adore her and cannot stress enough how much you would too.

Profile Picture Brianna, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Going into wedding planning, we weren't excited about the ceremony part of the night. Within ten minutes of meeting Jen, we were inspired by her enthusiasm and passion for ceremony. She showed us that it didn't have to be boring, but instead, it could be spiritual and meaningful in so many other ways. We knew she was going to make our ceremony something special, and she definitely delivered. It was hands down the best part of our wedding, and we had so many comments from our guests on how special it was. We owe all of that to Jen and the process and suggestions she offered on making the ceremony exactly what we wanted. What the ceremony ended up being will always be a gift and a special memory we have.

Profile Picture Briley, 5/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jen was absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony on our big day. She did such a beautiful job making the ceremony unique, moving, and truly perfect all around. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about the ceremony, some even saying it was the best ceremony they have ever been a part of! Jen was there for us every step of the way before our big day and truly took the time to get to know us in order to create the perfect and totally “us” ceremony. She has touched our lives forever and we feel so lucky to have found her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What an incredible experience we had with Jen from start to finish. We witnessed her officiating a friend's wedding and could not be happier with how she curated our love story and how she delivered our ceremony for our intimate wedding on NYE. Meeting with Jen months prior to the wedding was always a joy - we really felt like she understood us and the tone we wanted to set for our important rite of passage. She was flexible throughout the duration and was inspiring! Guests from our wedding, to this day, are still talking about how unique and special our ceremony was - it left people with a newly appreciated view of their own love and what it means to become husband and wife (wife/wife - husband/husband). I could not recommend Jennifer more.

Profile Picture abby, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

All I really need to say about Jen is that she is INCREDIBLE! She listened to our story, took the time to get to know our values and what we visioned for our wedding, and provided us with with amazing suggestions. After only a phone conversation with my husband and I, Jen came up with the most magical and meaningful wedding ceremony. She captured who we are perfectly with a personal ceremony that reflected our personalities to a tee. I never thought I would enjoy a wedding ceremony that much, it was more than either of us could have ever imagined! Our family members also said that it was the most beautiful wedding ceremony they had ever seen. Our ceremony was light-hearted (which was what we asked for), intimate, there was laughter and tears, and was 100 times better than I visioned in my mind. Without Jen, our day wouldn't have been nearly as special. Jen is just amazing!

Profile Picture Bex, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was an amazing officiant, she created a beautiful ceremony for us that was personal and perfect. Our wedding day was wonderful, and we tell everyone it was because we chose Jen to officiate the ceremony and our awesome photographer. Jen took the time to get to know us and weaved our story into a beautiful ceremony that was filled with love and laughter. Jen is truly a wonderful person and we feel so lucky to have had her be a part of our day.

Profile Picture Mandi, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jenn was simply fantastic and absolutely perfect for the style of wedding we were wanting. We wanted a respectfully non-religious wedding ceremony and Jenn absolutely nailed it. All of our attendants absolutely raved about our ceremony, saying it was so unique, personal and emotion–exactly what we wanted. Jenn is somebody who truly cares about her clients. I could just tell she was personally invested in our relationship from the day we met to our wedding day and hereafter. She was accommodating, creative and genuinely a joy to work with. I would recommend her to anybody who is trying to focus on the ceremony aspect of their wedding and cares about making an impact on everybody witnessing such a monumental and beautiful event.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jen truly has a gift when it comes to making ceremonies special. She spent time with us a couple months before the wedding day to make sure she understood our relationship and what we were looking for, and patiently answered any and all questions we had. Jen reviewed our vows ahead of time to make sure that we had a similar tone and vibe to them, and we worked together to create an amazing ceremony. It was sentimental, but she weaved in light moments, and came up with some wonderful ideas to include.

I've been recommending Jen to anyone and everyone, and couldn't imagine our ceremony with anyone else. Our guests loved her, too, and many told us it was the best ceremony they've ever attended!

Profile Picture Abbie, 9/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Jennifer Garone in Boulder, Colorado was a truly joyful experience. Our wedding officiant met with us in person before the wedding to get to know us in person, learn about our spiritual background, hear personal stories we gave her freedom to use in the wedding ceremony, and determine all the particulars regarding the type of service and the "words" we requested her to use. We felt immediately connected with Jennifer's professionalism and her genuine interest in facilitating the most beautiful day of our lives. She also followed up with us after the meeting in timely fashion when we had additional questions or wanted to further discuss all the options available to us. At the ceremony itself, Jennifer helped everyone to feel comfortable in our sacred space and she performed the service flawlessly. We feel truly blessed to have found Jennifer who is now a true friend of ours for life. We would highly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a compassionate, caring, professional to make their wedding truly special.

Profile Picture Stephen and Avninder, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Look no further. BOOK THIS WOMAN!!! :) I searched for our officiant via Wedding Wire. I scrolled through quite a few until Jennifer's reviews and her description of herself stopped me in my tracks. We got those same comments that guests assumed she was an old friend because she knew so much about us and we were so comfortable with her.

Jennifer did not just go through the motions. She customized our ceremony to be like nobody else's. It was joyful, fun, meaningful, and so us. She gave us great guidance, but was very flexible and thoughtful about ways to incorporate any ideas of our own.

One example of her suggestion is that we stood in a circle of flowers that guests placed as a sort of floral blessing. That was her idea. We loved it and it was just beautiful. I wish I could attach a photo here.

I miss talking with her now that our wedding is over!

Profile Picture Connie, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

Jennifer did an awesome job with our wedding. she was extremely flexible and willing to work with us on what we wanted. She was also willing to drive to Colorado Springs from the Denver area to conduct our wedding. I would recommend her to my family and friends for their wedding.

Profile Picture Zach, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Jennifer by searching around in the Boulder area for someone who could help make our special day even more special. Jennifer was very helpful with providing suggestions on ways to make our vows our own. And she did an amazing job of weaving the information we both provided her into the ceremony helping to make everything very personal and very special. She is marvelous!!

Profile Picture Chip, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen is FANTASTIC. She was a dream come true to work with- very responsive, and she's in this for the right reasons. She brought out the best in us and really made our ceremony come to life. Everyone loved her and how beautifully she had woven together a ceremony that truly represented our personalities. Plus, we want to be friends with her forever. We love Jen!

Profile Picture Christine , 7/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, Agnostic, Earth-Based

There are no words to describe how amazing Jen is. My new husband and I were blown away by her depth of character and her ability to create magic with the words she chose and the energy and conviction with which she spoke them. She lovingly crafted a ceremony that perfectly fit my husband's and my spiritual beliefs and all of this with three weeks notice! She gave us thought provoking questions that helped us write our own vows and even found a beautiful ritual that included our entire community! We are so grateful for what she has done for us! Standing there before our friends and family and speaking our vows to each other wove a spell around all of us and is something we have taken into our journey of marriage. It feels like a strong fabric, tying us together with Jen's blessing and our intentions. She made our wedding. We are so deeply touched and honored that she was our officiant! She touches lives!

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Jen on Wedding Wire and based on reviews alone, we already suspected we would love her. We are from Texas, getting married in Colorado, so we weren't sure how smooth the process would be or what the process even was. But even with being almost one thousand miles apart, she made it a stress-free experience. Through phone calls and emails we got to know each other and by the time our trip to Colorado came, we felt like we had known Jen for years. Her ceremony had us tearing up, laughing and reminding us to take in and remember the moment. What more can I say...the BEST.

Profile Picture Kristin, 6/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jen is amazing. She took the time to visit us and get to know both of us. She asked us about how we met and wove all this into the ceremony. Also she sent each of us private emails to ask what we love about each other. Imagine the pleasant surprise when I heard why my husband loves me; during this romantic ceremony!
Our wedding guests commented on how personal and meaningful Jen made the ceremony. Absolutely amazing.

Profile Picture Bhavna, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jen was absolutely amazing from start to finish. We find her online and chose her to officiate our elopement at RMNP because she offered more tailored ceremonies. We spoke on the phone as a kind of getting to know you/ discuss the ceremony and we connected with her immediately. She was warm, loving and kind throughout the experience. She reassured us that her only goal was to amplify our love during our ceremony (I loved that). We decided to write our own vows and she gave us plenty of example vows to work off of/ be inspired by. The actual ceremony took place a day after originally planned due to a freak snow storm and Jen was understanding and flexible when we had to change the location and time due to the weather. On the day of our ceremony Jen was there, smiling ands happy to see us. Along with our photographer we all ventured into the snow for the most magical ceremony. It was filed with love light and good energy. Jen truely helped to make our wedding day an absolute dream come true, if not better. I will carry my memory of our wedding ceremony in my heart forever, and I have Jen to thank for making it such a phenomenal experience!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Jen was the best officiant ever! She was amazing in so many ways. From the first time my wife Emily and I met with Jen in a coffee shop we knew she was the officiant for us! She spent a great deal of time getting to know us and made our first meeting a very enjoyable experience. She then requested us to complete a questionnaire in order to learn more about Emily & I as individuals, our story thus far together, and what specifics we would want Jen to focus on in our ceremony. We met with Jen in that same coffee shop again shortly before our wedding date to catch up, go through everything in our questionnaire, and make sure we were all just feeling good!

Emily & I believe it was this personal attention to detail and time Jen spent with us that made our wedding ceremony truly one-of-a-kind! Jen was so passionate, well-spoken, and full of smiles as she delivered our wedding ceremony. Emily & I were full of every positive emotion during the ceremony, and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way! Afterwards, I received nothing but glowing reviews from ALL of our family & friends in attendance. In a word, everyone said our wedding ceremony was truly "perfect".

Emily & I both want to thank Jen again and again for her beautiful ceremony, and plan on staying in touch with her as we continue our very happy lives together as husband & wife! THANK YOU JEN!!

Profile Picture Robert, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Jen was fantastic! She got to know us early on and asked us questions about how we met, what we like about each other, how we each make the other feel, etc. This all helped her to better gauge how to approach officiating. She was very flexible when it came to messaging and traditions and was open to all religious and non-religious backgrounds. She was even open to the presence of cannabis being an available intoxicant at the reception and that's more difficult to find in an officiant than I thought it would be, living in a legalization state. In our wedding specifically, she was able to capture the theme of community and yet still keep the focus on us. She helped me get into the right headspace to make my vows perfect and the ceremony itself pulled its life from the questions she asked us early on and the conversations we'd had throughout the planning period. She really tried to get to know us as a couple and it made all the difference in the end. She far exceeded my hopes and her service was perfect.

Profile Picture Raymond, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Jenn was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. It was important for us to really tell our story of what makes us unique as a couple and to really emphasize how much we love each other and all of our guests. We spoke and met with Jenn and we felt like we knew her for years. She is open minded, welcoming, and creative. We had a few ideas in mind and Jenn just helped us put everything together and she prepared the most beautiful ceremony. All of our guests thought she was a long time friend because we had already bonded so quickly and again she is so warm and welcoming. I highly urge people to consider using Jenn if you are looking for something intimate, unique, and truly yours. There was nothing generic about our ceremony and to us it was perfect! I also appreciate the time Jenn put in to get to know us. We met, filled out a questionnaire, and helped choose our readings and rituals - she genuinely made the ceremony specific to us.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/23/16, 1 Review