Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving Reviews

38 | Houston, TX

38 Reviews for Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving

Adele · Married on 06/08/2018

I highly recommend Janet for calligraphy. She is professional, easy to work with, timely flexible and her work is beautiful. The best calligrapher in Houston!

Carrie · Married on 04/09/2016

Can't say enough good things!
    Janet was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to my emails, was professional, and did beautiful work.
    I would definitely recommend her to friends and would use her services again!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Safiya · Married on 02/20/2016

She was very patient with me, and offered a variety of writing styles to select from. In the end my welcome sign was beautiful!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Bella Grafia Calligraphy was a dream to work with!! Janet's calligraphy is unbelievably beautiful, pictures could not do it justice! We had so many coworkers, family, friends (even single guys in their 20s who normally would not even notice something like this) comment on how beautiful her work is. I was on the fence about calligraphy initially, but I'm so glad I spent the money! Your wedding invitations set the overall tone for your wedding, and Janet's penmanship will really set your invitations above the rest.

Janet made the process extremely easy from start to finish, and even provided a courier service to pick up and drop off the envelopes at my convenience. She even returned the envelopes to us a few days early, which allowed us to get a head start on assembling and mailing the invitations out (not having to rush is such a blessing). Not only was she incredibly responsive to my emails and questions, she gave me (unprompted) updates to let me know how the process was going, and even sent pictures so I could see the progress along the way and to make sure I was pleased with the work. I wish all my vendors could be even HALF as professional, prompt, and effective as Bella Grafia Ink. I would highly recommend Janet to anyone, and I am a super Type A, perfectionist, picky bride.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was truly my pleasure!

Tracy · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Janet. She was truly a blessing! I was in a crunch and she worked around the clock to get my invitations out on time. She did an incredible job - I received so many emails and texts raving about her work from my wedding guest. If you are looking for a professional, responsive calligrapher who does beautiful work - look no further. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!

Kyleen · Married on 08/15/2015

Janet at Bella Grafia Calligraphy is AMAZING. As brides are already stressed out about their big day, she makes things so much less stressful with her responsiveness. My invitations were perfect and looked exactly like the examples she provides on her website. Her turnaround is quick. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure assisting you with one of the most important events in your life.

Working with Janet was an absolute pleasure. From the first moment I wrote to her, her responses were very prompt. She kept me updated on the progress of the job throughout the entire process. And the finished products were breathtaking! She is truly an artist and delivers beautiful calligraphy. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking to add that special touch to their wedding invitations. Janet's calligraphy truly make them memorable - I can't tell you how many of my guests have commented on how stunning the invites were!!!

Libby · Married on 04/25/2015

Janet's work is so beautiful!! She was so prompt in getting back to me and had them done on time. In fact the day I was to meet Janet to pic up my envelopes I got a flat tire and was stuck on the side of the road and she came and brought them to me!!! If that's not service then I don't know what is!I am so happy with the work she has done for my save the dates!

Janet from Bella Grafia Calligraphy is amazing! I live in Florida and researched calligraphers all over the country and she is the best!!! I shipped my wedding envelopes to her and they turned it stunning. Her beautiful work on the invitations set the tone for my whole wedding and I couldn't be more pleased. Janet is always very quick to respond, and although it was a tight timeline she turned it around and delivered right on time. I cannot say enough good things or recommend her highly enough, she is fabulous.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure assisting you!

Sonya · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with Bella Grafia has been one of best experieicnes of my wedding planning process. Professional, timely, accommodating are a just a few words that describe Janet. She cares just as much, if not more, than you do about making your invitations convey the spirit of the event. Her work literlly brought tears to my eyes!!

Janet was an absolute pleasure to work with. She provided her beautiful calligraphy services for our porcelain tiles that we used as escort cards. She loved our creative idea and had no hesitation trying out this unique idea with use. She was very accommodating in regards to when she would meet with use to pick up tiles and she worked with us on our last minute add-ins.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

It was my pleasure and you inspired me with your wonderful idea! Thank you!

Haley · Married on 10/25/2014

The calligraphy for my wedding invitations were absolutely stunning! The turnaround time was quick and the prices were affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to set their invitations apart by using Bella Grafia's calligraphy!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Couldn't be happier! My invitations are gorgeous and everyone I showed them to couldn't believe they were done by hand :)

Sent on 05/11/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! These were really fun to work on!

Jazmin · Married on 06/13/2014

Excellent service! Very pleased with their job!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Janet was great! She did a beautiful job on my invitations.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure.

The invitations were bueatiful. The service was totally professionally and timely at all times.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Thank you so much!

We are so happy we chose to have our envelopes addressed by a calligrapher. I decided on Bella Grafia because it was clear she appreciates and is passionate about the beautiful presentation of the written word. As someone who appreciates it this as as well, but woefully inadequate in the art, the decision was clear. Janet was quick to respond, timely, enthusiastic, creative and willing to offer suggestions, and eager to ensure everything was done to perfect. We received so many compliments on the calligraphy; it was more than worth it! I would highly recommend her to anyone for your next event or calligraphy needs!

Sent on 12/18/2013

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! This wedding was such a pleasure to work on as the colors were just stunning....aubergine paper and iridescent white ink. Breathtaking! Working with you, I am happy to say that I made a wonderful acquaintance as well! Thank you again!

I thought the envelopes looked immaculate and beautifully done. Thanks again for the quick turn around time and working with us when the invites went from being late to being early! I highly recommend Bella Grafia and would use them again.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Melissa · Married on 10/18/2013

The envelopes Bella Grafia did for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! The made our invitations so much more special. They were delivered ahead of schedule. And she was great about letting me throw a few more names on list. She was also very helpful in guiding me in the correct format. I highly recommend Bella Grafia's services.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure!

Sara · event on: 09/24/2013

Janet was wonderful! She was able to complete my request in very little time and the results were beautiful. I would absolutely use Bella Grafia Calligraphy again!

Sent on 12/24/2013

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding calligraphy! It was a pleasure!

Libby · Married on 06/01/2013

Janet penned a poem for me that I have framed for my office. She did a lovely job and was very prompt and professional in our dealings. I have since recommended her to friends, and would not hesitate to do so again.

Toya · Married on 10/27/2012

Janet was immensely helpful with my wedding stationery! She was well-versed in several writing styles and her level of perfectionism really showed on each envelope! She also made a beautiful seating chart of my guests' names...I will definitely be using her for future projects!

Christine · event on: 03/30/2018

I loved working with Janet! She's fast and does excellent work.

• User3763976 · event on: 12/22/2013

Made anniversary gift that was special even more beautiful. Exactly what we wanted. Thank you.

• W

W. · event on: 11/18/2012

Bella Grafia provides the most unique "one-of-a-kind", creative designs with the most elegant craftsmanship. Mrs. Brown's artistic vision brings to light the most beautiful creation desired. I highly recommend Bella Grafia's services!

Sent on 12/30/2013