Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving Reviews

38 | Houston, TX

38 Reviews for Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving

Adele · Married on 06/08/2018

I highly recommend Janet for calligraphy. She is professional, easy to work with, timely flexible and her work is beautiful. The best calligrapher in Houston!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Christine · event on 03/30/2018

I loved working with Janet! She's fast and does excellent work.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Carrie · Married on 04/09/2016

Can't say enough good things!
    Janet was a pleasure to work with. She responded quickly to my emails, was professional, and did beautiful work.
    I would definitely recommend her to friends and would use her services again!

Sent on 03/17/2016

Safiya · Married on 02/20/2016

She was very patient with me, and offered a variety of writing styles to select from. In the end my welcome sign was beautiful!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Bella Grafia Calligraphy was a dream to work with!! Janet's calligraphy is unbelievably beautiful, pictures could not do it justice! We had so many coworkers, family, friends (even single guys in their 20s who normally would not even notice something like this) comment on how beautiful her work is. I was on the fence about calligraphy initially, but I'm so glad I spent the money! Your wedding invitations set the overall tone for your wedding, and Janet's penmanship will really set your invitations above the rest.

Janet made the process extremely easy from start to finish, and even provided a courier service to pick up and drop off the envelopes at my convenience. She even returned the envelopes to us a few days early, which allowed us to get a head start on assembling and mailing the invitations out (not having to rush is such a blessing). Not only was she incredibly responsive to my emails and questions, she gave me (unprompted) updates to let me know how the process was going, and even sent pictures so I could see the progress along the way and to make sure I was pleased with the work. I wish all my vendors could be even HALF as professional, prompt, and effective as Bella Grafia Ink. I would highly recommend Janet to anyone, and I am a super Type A, perfectionist, picky bride.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so very much! It was truly my pleasure!

Tracy · Married on 08/29/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Janet. She was truly a blessing! I was in a crunch and she worked around the clock to get my invitations out on time. She did an incredible job - I received so many emails and texts raving about her work from my wedding guest. If you are looking for a professional, responsive calligrapher who does beautiful work - look no further. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!

Kyleen · Married on 08/15/2015

Janet at Bella Grafia Calligraphy is AMAZING. As brides are already stressed out about their big day, she makes things so much less stressful with her responsiveness. My invitations were perfect and looked exactly like the examples she provides on her website. Her turnaround is quick. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure assisting you with one of the most important events in your life.

Working with Janet was an absolute pleasure. From the first moment I wrote to her, her responses were very prompt. She kept me updated on the progress of the job throughout the entire process. And the finished products were breathtaking! She is truly an artist and delivers beautiful calligraphy. Would highly recommend her to anyone looking to add that special touch to their wedding invitations. Janet's calligraphy truly make them memorable - I can't tell you how many of my guests have commented on how stunning the invites were!!!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Libby · Married on 04/25/2015

Janet's work is so beautiful!! She was so prompt in getting back to me and had them done on time. In fact the day I was to meet Janet to pic up my envelopes I got a flat tire and was stuck on the side of the road and she came and brought them to me!!! If that's not service then I don't know what is!I am so happy with the work she has done for my save the dates!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • User4860317 · event on 03/30/2015

I just wanted to thank Bella Grafia for the beautiful calligraphy address return stamp that they designed for me. My requests were promptly heard and executed. I will definitely use them in the future, and recommend them to others as they were most kind to work with.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure and I look forward to assisting you in the future.

Janet from Bella Grafia Calligraphy is amazing! I live in Florida and researched calligraphers all over the country and she is the best!!! I shipped my wedding envelopes to her and they turned it stunning. Her beautiful work on the invitations set the tone for my whole wedding and I couldn't be more pleased. Janet is always very quick to respond, and although it was a tight timeline she turned it around and delivered right on time. I cannot say enough good things or recommend her highly enough, she is fabulous.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure assisting you!

Sonya · Married on 11/15/2014

Working with Bella Grafia has been one of best experieicnes of my wedding planning process. Professional, timely, accommodating are a just a few words that describe Janet. She cares just as much, if not more, than you do about making your invitations convey the spirit of the event. Her work literlly brought tears to my eyes!!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Janet was an absolute pleasure to work with. She provided her beautiful calligraphy services for our porcelain tiles that we used as escort cards. She loved our creative idea and had no hesitation trying out this unique idea with use. She was very accommodating in regards to when she would meet with use to pick up tiles and she worked with us on our last minute add-ins.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

It was my pleasure and you inspired me with your wonderful idea! Thank you!
  • User4547624 · event on 11/04/2014

Professional, quality work. Exactly what I was looking for. Will use her services in the future

Sent on 11/14/2014

Haley · Married on 10/25/2014

The calligraphy for my wedding invitations were absolutely stunning! The turnaround time was quick and the prices were affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to set their invitations apart by using Bella Grafia's calligraphy!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working with you!

Nikki · event on 10/24/2014

Bellagraphia was the best! Accurate and precise....beautiful work

Sent on 11/16/2014

Couldn't be happier! My invitations are gorgeous and everyone I showed them to couldn't believe they were done by hand :)

Sent on 05/11/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! These were really fun to work on!

Jazmin · Married on 06/13/2014

Excellent service! Very pleased with their job!

Sent on 05/09/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure!

Michelle · Married on 06/07/2014

Janet was great! She did a beautiful job on my invitations.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure.

Laura · event on 03/31/2014

My job would be displayed in a bathroom mirror, so it needed to be a mirror image of the original calligraphy, but would be on permanent display, framed and matted, so it needed to look hand drawn and elegant.

We love the way this turned out. She has a lovely hand and pairs it with professional technology to give us exactly what we hoped for.

Sent on 03/20/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure working on this unique project. So glad that you love it!

Cindy · event on 03/27/2014

Janet is fantastic! Creative, beautiful work and she was able to produce an exquisite product with minimal advance notice. I highly recommend her and plan to work with her again!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was truly a pleasure working with you!

The invitations were bueatiful. The service was totally professionally and timely at all times.

Sent on 03/22/2014

Laura · event on 03/15/2014

My job would be displayed in a mirror, and on permanent display, PLUS I wanted elegant cursive handwriting. And unusual job, done professionally and on time. Very happy with the results and would recommend Bella Grafia Calligraphy.

Sent on 03/26/2014

• User4003857 · event on 02/28/2014

I can sum up working with Bella Grafia Calligraphy quite succinctly-- professional, prompt, & pleasant! The owner was very kind and offered her expertise to help bring my ideas to life. I trusted that she would execute my vision and that is exactly what happened. I couldn't have been more pleased. I look forward to working with Bella Grafia again in the future for all of my calligraphy needs!

Sent on 03/30/2014

• User3844850 · event on 01/16/2014

I contacted Janet during the Christmas break and even though she was on vacation she still took time to respond to my email. The poem that she did for us is beautiful and exactly what was envisioned. I highly recommend Janet for any projects where you need that extra flare.

Sent on 01/23/2014

Slinging Ink® Calligraphy & Wine Bottle Engraving's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure especially since you presented such a fun project!