Slick DJ Entertainment LLC Reviews

31 | Florence, SC

31 Reviews for Slick DJ Entertainment LLC

Audrey · Married on 03/03/2018

Rob was very helpful and helped do things outside of a DJ role! Could not have pulled this off without him

• W

Whitney · Married on 12/09/2017

Rob was a great. Leading up to the big day, Rob kept in contact making sure he knew what my fiancé and I wanted as far as music went. He was extremely professional and organized. On the day of the wedding he arrived early on Saturday and lended a helping hand wherever he could. During the reception, he kept everything moving and on schedule. He played all the music we asked and more. Slick DJ Entertainment helped make our reception perfect. He added lighting to our tent that really made it picture perfect! I’m so glad we chose to go with Slick DJ Entertainment!

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

This was the favorite part of my wedding. He was very supportive and the most helpful. He pretty much stepped in as the coordinator. They kept the party alive & were awesome bar tenders! I would highly recommend him to everyone looking for a good time and amazing quality.

• Felicia and Tim

Felicia · Married on 05/07/2017

Amazing DJ! Known him for over 20+ years, and he had everyone up and dancing!

BJ · Married on 12/03/2016

The band we booked for our event cancelled on us last minute. I searched the internet and found great reviews for Slick DJ. I messaged them and got an immediate response and scheduled their services for our Company Christmas Party. We met several times at the venue and they were very accommodating. The day of the event, he arrived early to complete setup and assure everything was in working order. Throughout the event, Mr. Schack accommodated all of our request and went above and beyond our expectations. We will be requesting his services in the future.

Autumn · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved DJ Slick. He went above and beyond to make our wedding day the very best. Money was very well spend. Love every minute of it. :)

Brandi · Married on 10/01/2016

Rob and Betsy were an awesome addition to my wedding! They graciously took requests from everyone, including my pre-teen daughter and her friends! They're professional, arrived early and stayed late, offering to help however they could! I would DEFINITELY recommend them for any event!

Brandi · event on: 07/19/2015

They were a great addition to our fundraiser! They played a variety of music to suit our eclectic group of attendees. Looking forward to hiring them for my upcoming wedding!

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

I was so nervous about picking out a DJ! I kept posting asking about references to one & someone referred me to Slick DJ! I messaged him & out of all the people I talked to he was the nicest & most professional DJ we talked to! He made sure we met a few times before the wedding to make sure he had things the way we wanted them & he was just all around awesome! He came & was the life of the party! We actually ended up becoming friends with him! Can't wait to be able to use him again! Everyone still keeps talking about how much they loved our DJ!

Brittany · Married on 09/10/2016

Rob was awesome!!! He was there first thing Saturday morning, and stayed up until we went home! He not only was the DJ he filled many different shoes! He was very professional! HE played great music and he also kept the reception flowing! He did any awesome job on my ceremony as well! I highly recommend him to any couple in search of a DJ for a wedding for actually for any event!!!!

Brittany · Married on 05/21/2016

Rob is a wonderful person. He made our special day so much fun! I would recommend him to anyone because I assure you that he'll stand by your side the whole time.

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

Definitely go with DJ Rob he knows just what he's doing and how to keep the crowd going!

Jo · Married on 04/24/2016

My fiancé and I didn't know whether to hire live musicians or a DJ for our outdoor wedding, but in the end we decided that a DJ would be able to offer several different styles and moods of music: ceremony music, dinner music and dancing music. On the recommendation of our venue owner, we hired Rob Schack of Slick DJ Entertainment LLC, and are we ever glad we did! Rob was intent on providing us with exactly what we wanted, and when we didn't know exactly what that was, he had some great suggestions for us. At the wedding he was efficient, fun, professional, and EXCELLENT at creating a wonderful mood. His lighting, his sound system, his equipment - all was at our disposal. In his words, "I'll make it happen." In addition, he suggested a photographer who was previously unknown to us, and she turned out to be exactly what we were looking for.

Rob is professional, reliable, intelligent, resourceful, engaging, energetic, and quintessentially alive. If ever we need a DJ again, he'll be the man we call, and I will recommend him to everyone I know, because he can turn good company and a happy occasion into a true celebration. THANKS, ROB! You da BOMB!

Rachael · Married on 04/23/2016

Definitely had a blast with Rob and his wife!!! Would recommend this DJ to EVERYONE!!! Money well spent!!!

Erin · Married on 12/12/2015

We loved having Slick DJ Enterainment apart our special day!!

nikki · Married on 12/05/2015

Rob and his wife were wonderful. Kept the schedule, kept the crowd dancing. Even his wife went above and beyond to help keep me calm while I was getting ready. Brought me a drink helped take photos. Thanks slickdj!!!!!!!! You made my wedding so memorable.

Tamika · Married on 11/14/2015

Slick Dj Entertainment was awesome. My family & wedding party stayed on the dance floor the entire night & had a great time.

Alyssa · Married on 09/26/2015

Such an awesome DJ. He goes above and beyond what is required of a DJ. He deserves so much more than 5 stars. He made the reception the funnest part of the night!

Kuala · Married on 09/19/2015

Wonderful people!!! Extremely helpful. Great with last minute changes. They absolutely were the key to my wedding day. Without them it may have been a disaster. Amazing price for such wonderful care and entertainment.

Kayla · Married on 08/22/2015

Rob DJ'd our ceremony, reception, and afterparty! He was so great to work with and did such a great job! Even got some of my non-dancing family out on the dance floor! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Lily · Married on 05/23/2015

Rob and his wife are amazing they did an amazing job with everything! They made our day extra special they go above and beyond! We have made two new amazing friends!

Brian and Brittany · Married on 05/02/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better D.J! Rob and his wife are awesome! We would highly recommended him to anyone, for any type of event! SLICK D.J Rob is the man you need if you're wanting the best at your event!

Leigh Ann · Married on 10/18/2014

Rob listened to everything I had to say, and provided an amazing time that guests are still talking about! I would recommend him to anyone because will definitely not be let down!

Matt · Married on 07/26/2014

Great guy and even greater time! Everyone at my wedding enjoyed every minute of our reception and that was because the music was jamming! Highly recommend!