Sleepy Ridge Weddings Reviews

47 | Orem, UT

47 Reviews for Sleepy Ridge Weddings

Elisabeth S. · Married on 11/18/2020

Spectacular Venue

The venue is a beautiful place to have a wedding ceremony or just a reception. The place is spacious and decorated beautifully. The staff helped out with the flow and made sure everything was perfect! I loved the venue location, price, and staff.

Sent on 11/27/2020

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your five star review of our venue. We are glad your special day went perfect. We loved having your beautiful wedding here. Best wishes!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn F. · Married on 06/13/2020

Amazing but not my venue

This place is beautiful! This was actually one of my last great choices! But I am having a lot more guests than the ceremony can sit (they can sit 120) the price is great. They already have the chandeliers and they do set up and take down! That’s really cool also you can do what ever catering you want so that saves a bunch. Plus the view!! This place is gorgeous with a good price

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate them. We wish you the best future with your new husband!
  • Anna

Anna R. · Married on 05/30/2020

Super great

Beautiful place. Everyone is great to work with. My fiance's sister got married here as well!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

We loved working with you and your families. We love when other members of the family choose us as well. Thank you so much for the kind review!

Shelly H. · Married on 10/16/2019

Fabulous from start to finish!

Sleepy Ridge was amazing during the wedding process. So helpful and flexible and Judy was always so great at responding quickly. The venue on the wedding day was beautiful! Nannette York was amazing with the flowers and set up. Everything was just perfect and ran so smoothly. 10/10 would recommend. Thank you for a beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

shelly! Thanks so much for your kind-hearted review. Glad we could make your day so wonderful. We are so happy that all of our preferred vendors you used also brought you happiness. Thanks again.
  • Brooke

Brooke C. · Married on 06/01/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings

We got married at Sleepy Ridge on 6/1/19! It was perfect! The staff was amazing to work with. We ended up having more people for the ceremony than expected they were flexible to add some more rows for us!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your great review! We are so glad we could host your wedding here. We really try to be flexible with all our brides because we know how changing and stressful wedding planning can be. I'm so happy you loved your wedding.
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 03/30/2019

Hidden Gem

Not only is the venue actually STUNNING, but they definitely take care of you here as well! Our day went perfectly smooth and our coordinator was wonderful. The grounds are well maintained and there is plenty of room for some seriously beautiful photos. Thank you Sleepy Ridge for everything, we could not have picked a better place to have our special day!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

Summer! We are so happy your wedding was absolutely stunning here at Sleepy Ridge. Our coordinator works really hard so I'm so happy you appreciated her work.
  • Aspyn

Aspyn M. · Married on 02/05/2019

Sleepy Ridge is amazing!

I could not have had a better experience from Sleepy Ridge Weddings! They fulfilled our every wish and made our wedding day absolutely perfect. We had Laura as our hostess and she was amazing! Took care of our every wish, any last minute changes and made the day completely stress free for everyone involved. If you are thinking about booking--do it! You will not regret it.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

Aspyn thank you for your kind words. We are so happy we could host your wedding at our venue. Thank you again!
  • Arden

Arden C. · Married on 01/26/2019

Best venue

This venue is amazing and so affordable. It was elegant and not cheesy. Our families were so impressed. Both rooms have so much space. We used the Sunset Room and it was stunning. We didn't have to add any decor to the room it was perfect the way it came. The staff was incredibly helpful and the coordinator responded to my many emails within minutes every single time!! Our day would not have been the same without this venue.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Sleepy Ridge Weddings's reply:

Arden! Your wedding day was so beautiful. Thank you for saying such kind words about our coordinator Judy, she tries really hard to be a quick responder and be flexible with brides.

Sean · Married on 08/01/2018

Absolutely Amazing

We were so happy with EVERYTHING! Sleepy Ridge staff is efficient, kind, detail-oriented, and committed. Our wedding ceremony and reception was nothing short of absolutely amazing. Thank you to Sleepy Ridge!

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 06/22/2018

We fell in love with Sleepy Ridge from the moment we stepped on property. The entire staff and friendly and helpful, and they are happy to answer any and all question! Our event hostess was so kind, and kept us on schedule. When our DJ didn't show up, and sent his assistant instead, they were happy to help the DJ figure things out and keep us calm! They helped us with anything we needed with a smile on their face! And the venue alone is STUNNING!! We didn't spend a lot of money on our float decor, and we didn't need too! The grounds are so beautiful, there are flowers everywhere and they smell so wonderful! We rented the garden room, and it was the perfect mix of an indoor/outdoor setting. We received so many compliments from everyone on our venue. Most of our guests are from Salt Lake, and so are my husband and I, so if you're worried about it being a long drive, I promise it's worth it. Sleepy Ridge was the best decision we made!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amy M. · Married on 05/18/2018

Perfect, a beautiful wedding

Sleepy Ridge Weddings are amazing! They made my wedding a dream come true. Beautiful banquet rooms, and grounds. Super nice and very helpful in ideas for the wedding. Highly recommend Sleepy Ridge! They had tons of options for everything and they made it beautiful.

Sent on 02/15/2019

Karisa · Married on 05/11/2018

Sleepy Ridge has a very helpful, friendly, and personable staff that are willing to help you in any way possible! I absolutely loved working with them! And the venue is gorgeous - we had our ceremony outside on the rock patio while it was lightly raining, which just made the ceremony even more beautiful. Sleepy Ridge gave us the option of having it inside, of course, but we opted not to. I highly recommend them for anyone looking for an inexpensive but beautiful venue that makes your wedding planning easy!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Shan · Married on 02/17/2018

Our wedding was beautiful because of the light and surroundings at Sleepy Ridge. They were great to work with and answered all of my questions. Our hostess was helpful to make sure we had everything we needed to set up and have a beautiful day.

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • Cooper

Cooper · Married on 08/12/2017

The Perfect Wedding Venue

Sleepy Ridge is the perfect venue to have your wedding at. Their staff is extremely friendly and courteous. Judy and her team go the extra mile to make sure you are ready and confident to have your dream wedding. The day of assistants are great at helping with the random details that you might forget about when planning.
    The venue is super clean and it looks gorgeous. The view is stunning as well. The ceremony site outside on the patio is perfect for a mid-size ceremony and the sunset room upstairs can hold a ton of people.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Laura · Married on 06/30/2017

Judy is amazing!! She was very connected to our wedding and very accommodating to all involved!! I loved the hostess! We had such an amazing day at the center! The pictures turned out awesome due to how beautiful the building is. There are not hidden fees from the venue. I truly feel as though everyone involved in the day working at sleepy ridge weddings made the day perfect!!

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • Jocelynn

Jocelynn · Married on 12/28/2016

We used the reception room upstairs and Nannette York did our flowers. (She is one of their in-house florists.) When we showed up--it was just stunning. Loved it! Everything was beautiful and Sleepy Ridge was very responsive in our requests. Fairy tale day!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

I have had my wedding booked here for almost a year. I am so happy that is where we decided! Everyone that we have interacted with has been nothing but helpful. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/10/2016

Danielle · Married on 11/20/2015

Sleepy Ridge is hands down the BEST place to have an in door, Utah reception with a beautiful outdoor scenery. There is nothing else like it! I am from California and it was initially difficult for me to plan a wedding from out of state but once we found Sleepy Ridge everything changed. Their staff is visionary, they include just about everything you can imagine in the packages they offer. We used State Street catering for our wedding. Their kitchen is actually at the same location as sleepy ridge so everything was fresh and warm! We had the wedding coordinator, Nanette do our flowers and it was SO easy since she was helping to plan the rest of our reception. Their prices really are very reasonable. My mom and I compared how much it would cost if we provided the table cloths and the food and we came up with just about the same prices that Sleepy Ridge costs. Besides getting married in the LDS Temple this was the best decision for our big day!

Sent on 01/06/2016

Nannette and Judy were great to work with throughout the entire process. They were willing to go the extra mile to make sure our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Amy · Married on 03/16/2015

Sleepy Ridge had the best pricing and the best staff to work with. I live out of state but was easily able to work with Nannette to get everything set up and it was stress free! The room, the flowers, the centerpieces were all beautiful. I used State Street catering (the in-house caterers) and the food was amazing, I'm still getting compliments from friends and family.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Trish · Married on 01/16/2015

The Sleepy Ridge Sunset room venue was perfect! The flowers and decorations were beautiful! The bride bouquet was stunning and exactly what my daughter wanted. The table decorations were gorgeous and just exactly like the photos my daughter showed the. The flowers on the cheesecakes and wood stands at varying heights set it off beautifully. People commented on how unique and beautiful it was instead of the traditional wedding cake. The bridesmaids bouquets, mothers flowers, grandmothers flowers, dads, groom's and groomsmen boutonnieres were perfect and looked amazing too! We got so many comments on the flowers and on how amazing the room looked and how simply elegant everything was. The mantle with the lit candles and twigs, the lit candles around the room and the arch were also beautiful and added to the whole feel of the room. I have the talent and creativity of Nanette to thank for that! Everything was amazing and incredibly gorgeous. The State Street Feed and Supply catered the reception and made the most mouth watering hot cobblers. The guests loved it and it was a fun and different item to serve. They were a delight to work with as well. And to help make sure the evening went smoothly, we had two event coordinators working with us. They were wonderful and helped make my daughter's dream wedding a reality. It was the perfect wedding reception and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a wonderful event!

Sent on 02/09/2015

I will try and cut this down as much as possible - I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF WORKING WITH SLEEPY RIDGE.

Judy (front desk) was fantastic - perfect amount of professional and fun! I would go back just for a good laugh with her!

Nannette (wedding coordinator)- She was a wonderful bundle of everything I needed! Floral, decor, ideas, etc. I had a few ideas, but she was a much bigger thinker. A few of my ideas she had never heard of or done before, and sure enough, she pulled through! She made my whole wedding come alive! VERY flexible, VERY reliable, and VERY talented.

Quite honestly, the venue saved my night. It was beautiful and well put together, I just wished I picked my photographer as well as my venue.............

Sent on 04/10/2015

What a beautiful place for a wedding and or reception. Sleepy Ridge Weddings offered us just what we needed. We made a few choices and they did the rest! Easy to work with, considerate of your budget, offering a lot to choose from and then doing all the work for you! We literally showed up and they did the rest. Beautiful decorations with great attention to details, floral, food, everything! No stress over set up, clean up, or serving food. This allowed us to focus on family, friends and all the memorable moments of the day. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/13/2014

Not only is the venue extremely beautiful but it is one of the best prices I could find in Utah. The staff was extremely helpful and put my ceremony and reception together beautifully. I loved this place and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2014

Sleepy ridge was great and very professional. We loved working with them and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and beautiful place to have a wedding!

Sent on 05/17/2014