111 Reviews for Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center

Uncovered Outdoor (6)
Outside Alcohol (5)
Covered Outdoor (1)
111 Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center Reviews

We are so glad we chose Sleepy Hollow! From the moment we first contacted them, they responded quickly and got us all the information we needed to make our decision. We planned the entire wedding from Washington, D.C. sight unseen, and Danielle was an amazing wedding coordinator. She sent us reminders of when big ticket decisions needed to be made, and was extremely accommodating when changes needed to be made. Her friendly disposition, which was evident even through mostly email conversation, made the planning process stress free! On the day of the wedding, everything went off without a hitch: ceremony was great, food was great, bartender was great, DJ was great (Dean Campbell). Danielle was there throughout conducting the magical orchestra :) And as an extra surprise bonus, Danrae, the property manager took beautiful photos of the ceremony from an awesome angle on the balcony.

If you are looking for an all-inclusive, stress free, beautiful wedding option, Sleepy Hollow is the place for you! We couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Thank you, Sleepy Hollow!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We couldn't have found a better location for our wedding. Danielle and Danrae are awesome!!! Danielle answered all our questions even if we asked more than once. Everything went extremely smoothly and we had no stress on the day of our wedding. The Inn is beautiful and a great place for all our family to spend time together for the wedding. Our pictures from Danrae are terrific!!!! We highly recommend this them for anyone looking for a great wedding experience. Thanks,
Rebecca and Tony

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I was diagnosed with celiac during the wedding planning process and they could not have been more accommodating! My entire reception menu was made gluten free and they even made gluten free pancakes for me the next day. I was also allowed to have my dog stay with me in the bridal suite and include him in the ceremony.

Profile Picture Mary, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Selecting Sleepy Hollow as our daughter's wedding venue was the best decision ever! The staff, accommodations and site were perfect. Danielle was our rock from the beginning of the planning to the closure of the event. Danrae is not only an excellent photographer but an awesome hostess as well. Amy made sure everything was in place and ready. They have enlisted the best vendors in the area and we could not have been more pleased with every detail! Thank you for helping make MC's wedding not only the best day ever, but the best weekend ever.

Profile Picture Joye, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. They made the wedding planning process as stress-less as possible, while still allowing us to incorporate our own vision and ideas. Having a venue that includes so much made things so much easier, and Danielle is absolutely a delight to work with. She always responded to e-mails in a timely (practically immediate) manner, and never seemed annoyed by questions, no matter how small! Our wedding day was perfect, and I cannot thank them enough for all they did for us! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My daughter just got married at Sleepy Hollow and we had an amazing experience. Danielle answered all our questions quickly and was an invaluable coordinator of the wedding process. She took as much stress away from us and made everything run smoothly. Danrae is a very talented photographer and has the patience of a saint! She does her best to please even the pickiest of brides! The facility is gorgeous and the landscape is beautiful! I am so glad we chose Sleepy Hollow for the wedding and the two families got to spend quality time together getting to know each other. Weddings are expensive but you get a lot for your money at Sleepy Hollow!!!

Profile Picture Robin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

Danielle was a HUGE help in the whole wedding planning process. From being quick to respond to any question, helping us stick to timelines, and coordinating all of our wedding party for the day of, Danielle was a stellar coordinator from the start. The event center itself is beautiful and a great space for those couples wanting a smaller wedding. If you want a stress-free wedding planning experience, this is the inclusive package that will meet all of your expectations!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

Sleepy Hollow was great, it was loved by us and all of our guests. Danielle was so helpful and knowledgeable about everything wedding. She made the planning and the actual day almost effortless. Danrae did a great job with the photography all my photos turned out perfect. We really liked being able to hold the rehearsal, wedding, and reception all in one place. Not to mention that a lot of our out of town guest were able to stay at the inn as well. The place was very professional and they made everyone feel at home. We had a great experience with the people that work there and the venue itself. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone who is getting married, the packages include everything from flowers and cake to photography and lodging. Thanks Sleepy Hollow for making our wedding everything we wanted it to be!

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Sleepy hollow staff helped us to have the perfect wedding. We had many non-traditional/casual requests and Danielle was very flexible with us. Us and our families were all so pleased with how true weekend turned out. Beautiful setting and nice people!!

Profile Picture Lindsay , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at Sleepy Hollow helped us tailor make a wedding event that my daughter wanted. They pitched in when we asked and sat back when we wanted to handle things. The event was so smooth, so happy and everything our family wanted!!

Profile Picture Peggy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

As mother of the groom I couldn't be more pleased with Sleepy Hollow Inn & Event Center WNC Mountains. The photographer was wonderful. She was happy to accomodate us on any pictures we needed of this very special day. The pictures are beautiful and amazing and I have had a great time showing them off to family, friends and coworkers. I definitely recommend them to anyone planning a very special day.

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This photography service was second to none, as the reasonable pricing paired with the exquisite quality leads to a superior experience that I would highly recommend to anyone. My wife and I truly were able to enjoy our wedding as Danrae took charge of poses and creative ideas that us and the whole wedding party had fun with. I'm thankful to have her as our photographer and hope that many others get to experience this as well.

Photo
Profile Picture Max, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I had an awesome experience booking this service. The price was unbeatable for the quality of service that we received. Danrae's creativity throughout our photo sessions made the times even more memorable and we appreciated having her around.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This place is amazing. The staff is super friendly and easy to work with. The location is beautiful! It is the absolute best place for a destination wedding!

Profile Picture Amber, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

This was a 50th wedding anniversary celebration. Many guests have remarked on the wonderful location and great food!

Profile Picture Sharon, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

I just got married at Sleepy Hollow on 5/26/17 and the entire team went above and beyond to ensure that my husband, Matt, and I would have the wedding of our dreams! I keep saying that it was everything we hoped for and more! We enjoyed our wedding eve dinner, loved the woodsy setting of our private ceremony, and had more fun at the reception than we ever could have imagined! The decor was beautiful, all the food tasty, and the music exactly what we ordered. Matt and I also appreciate the extreme amount of attention everyone at Sleepy Hollow put into making sure we and our guests were always taken care of.

Everything about the two-night event was truly magical - everyone enjoyed staying together in the beautiful house and kept saying how much fun everything about the wedding was. We chose Sleepy Hollow as our wedding venue for the beautiful atmosphere and intimate setting it could provide for our small wedding. We wanted something that was a relaxed celebration of togetherness for everyone in attendance, and we got exactly that. Again, we couldn't be happier, and recommend this venue to anyone looking for a truly unique venue to host their wedding.

Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Everything was wonderful!! I can't stress that enough. We had a great time and our guests loved the accommodations and have a wonderful time at the wedding! Everyone was so on top of everything and made the day fly by with no issues (if there were it never got back to me :) ) I also loved that Danielle changed the wedding intro at the last minute to Bitter Sweet Symphony, little did she know that that is one of my all time favorite songs. :) my sister thought it was my choice and was surprised when it also came on. I wish the day could have lasted longer because it was all truly amazing.

Profile Picture Katie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This place was FANTASTIC!! When I was looking for venues, there wasn't a single place that could compete with what Sleepy Hollow had to offer. An all inclusive package that included lodging, DJ, catering, cake and floral allowances, decorations, wedding coordinator, and many other things that made planning my wedding a million times easier. I planned my wedding from Oregon and did not have the money to fly back and forth multiple times to try/see/sample things. Thankfully I had friends in Asheville, and they were able to tour the place for me. After that, I put my faith in Danielle and her knowledge, and I was never let down. Without her, I would have been lost! She was very quick to respond to my many emails and (sometimes ridiculous) questions. She was super patient the day of and was a critical part in making everything go smoothly. I can not imagine how the day could have gone any better!

The house itself is amazing! It's much bigger than it looks from the outside and the internet can not do it justice. Each room is unique and there is plenty of room for all the guests. The event center is gorgeous and it was super convenient to have the ceremony, reception, and lodging all right there. You can't go wrong with choosing this venue!

Profile Picture Misty, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Our wedding party raved the whole time about how beautiful it was at the venue, and the accommodations were amazing. Everyone had their own privacy and bathrooms which made the sleeping arrangements a breeze. Danielle and Danrae went above and beyond in answering all our questions and making sure every detail was addressed. I would recommend Sleepy Hollow to any couple!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had a wonderful experience with Sleepy Hollow Inn. Our wedding was beautiful and little effort was required on our end. Danielle and her team attended to all of the details, allowing us to enjoy our evening. Our day was perfect.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography

Book it early. It's a beautiful place for a wedding and reception. The owners and staff did a top notch job.

Profile Picture Duane, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Come see it. It is beautiful and has many options for locations on site which to choose for the ceremony. I chose below the weeping willow tree on a beautiful sunny day with a gentle breeze. It was amazing. The owners were extremely accommodating and fun. There were ideas that we had for the wedding and their comment was, "That sounds great, we have never done that before". They were in great spirits all the time and made the event more pleasurable and memorable than I could have ever imagined. 5 star to the photographer as well, she made me feel beautiful.

Profile Picture Ann, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our experience at Sleepy Hollow was no less than perfect! Everything went exactly how it should have and with no stress at all!! Danielle, Danrae, and the rest of the staff were so incredibly helpful and friendly. They literally took care of EVERYTHING for me including flowers, decorations, photography, food, and anything else you can think of. The house that we slept in was beautiful and very well taken care of and kept up with. If I could do this weekend again solely for the experience of everything I would because it was so perfect! It is work every penny you pay for it and I will definitely be suggesting this place to every bride I come in contact with!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Planning

I can not say enough about how amazing our wedding day was. I was not at all prepared for what goes into the planning and preparations for my wedding day. Our coordinator was a life saver!! She helped with every little detail and though I'm a procrastinator, she kept me on a schedule. Even better, her services were included in our package! Everything from the moment we arrived at the Inn was more than I could have imagined. Our ceremony officiant was very sweet and made us feel comfortable. The food and cake were both excellent, and our servers were all very friendly. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Sleepy Hollow to anyone- Especially those looking to make great memories at a beautiful facility!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/27/16, 1 Review