Slavik Yasinsky Photography Reviews

Slavik Yasinsky Photography 6
Slavik Yasinsky Photography 7

Jazzlyn · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Engagement Photos

Our Engagement photos with Slavik were amazing ! I’ve always dreamed of taking Engagement photos on the beach , and he made it come true. We live in Sacramento and he was able to travel to San Francisco at no extra cost. Due to traffic we were about 1.5 hours late , but Slavik was very understanding. Me and my fiancé were nervous , because we’ve never had our pictures taken professionally but Slavik made it a fun experience. We hiked up some hills and even took pictures on a rock in the ocean. The turn around was quick and we got sneak peak pictures within 2 days . The quality of the pictures are phenomenal! Every time I look at our engagement photos , I get so happy because Slavik really captured our relationship in such a great light.

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 8
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 9
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 10

Christina · Married on 06/16/2018

Slavik did an amazing job and we enjoyed having him take the pictures. He made it fun and exciting!! Absolutely stunning pictures as well!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Richard · Married on 06/09/2018

Slavik did an amazing job as our photographer on our engagement and wedding photos. Very professional and skilled at what he does. I reccomend you use his services for your wedding or event, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • I

Iriana · Married on 06/02/2018

Overall experience was amazing. Slavic showed us great enthusiasm have great ideas and taking pictures I received exactly what I wanted and what I envisioned

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 11

JasalynMahal · Married on 05/19/2018

All I can say is “wow!” Slavik conquered and delivered our wedding photos. He and his team are very integrated into the whole day and made it such a fun and memorable experience. The best part of our day was definitely photography thanks to slavik!

Sent on 09/16/2018
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 12

Alena · Married on 04/13/2018

Slavik Yasinsky Did a great job! Not once were we stressed out about the creativity and content of our photos. He is the type of photographer that is easy to trust and comes up with his own creative ideas on how to make something look absolutely flawless from all angles. With that said, if there was a specific idea we had in mind, he was able to help ya recreate it without a problem. Slavik took our engagement and wedding pictures, and we couldn’t be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 20
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 21
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 22

Stan · Married on 08/07/2017

Great photographer, easy to work with, professional, and quick with editing. I'll definitely recommend this photographer to my buddy's that are getting married. All in all it was a job well done!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Aleksandra · Married on 07/29/2017

Listened well to what we were looking for in our wedding photos! Also offered his own ideas to enrich our experience! Worked in a very professional, efficient and flexible manner! We are a mixed couple- he did an amazing job editing and color grading! We absolutely Loved our photos!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 31
    Slavik Yasinsky Photography 32
  • I

Inna · Married on 10/08/2016

Slavik did an amazing job with our wedding, and not only our wedding, but engagement shoot and second day shoot as well. He is professional and knows what he is doing. I was very pleased with the photos he took and definitely recommend him to anyone that is looking for a professional photographer. I am looking forward to working with him again!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Luda · Married on 09/03/2016

This Photographer really captures the moment. Exceptionally good at what he does. Real Talent

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • O

Oksana · Married on 08/05/2016

Slavik did a wonderful job. Went above and beyond to capture every moment of our wedding day.

Sent on 12/04/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/15/2017

Slavik did an excellent job for our wedding. He accommodated and tailored according to our needs. Excellent job!

Sent on 08/04/2018

April · Married on 08/19/2017

Slavik did an amazing job!!!! My husband and and I did a lot of hunting around for our wedding photographer and really liked his sample photos and his pricing was reasonable compared to other photographers of similar quality. He did an amazing job with our engagement photos (especially considering my husband and I have never had professional photos taken). And our wedding photos were even better. AND he did a great job without adding any stress to an already crazy day! I would definitely recommend him to any bride and groom!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Benjamin · Married on 09/02/2017

3.5

Slavik captured our wedding in a nice and creative way. He is an eager young professional, taking time to talk through your schedule to be ready to capture all the important moments and adapting to your personal wishes (we asked for a lot of candid pictures which we got). When I think about improvements, the only thing which crosses my mind would be to ask him to take over control of organizing family pictures, just so you have it out of your mind and also to give some creative input for poses. Overall, I was very satisfied with him, he was easy to talk to and I can recommend booking him for your wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2018