SkyView Golf Club Reviews

SkyView Golf Club 4
SkyView Golf Club 5
SkyView Golf Club 6
SkyView Golf Club 7

I was referred to the venue through my mom's coworker and I am so glad I checked it out. I was able to get my dream wedding at a very reasonable price for a New Jersey wedding! They are very flexible with the packages, so you can always move things around to get it in your price range. My ceremony and cocktail hour took place outside and the reception was indoors. I love all my outdoor wedding photos with the beautiful background (hint where they got their name from). I never worried at all because I new Michelle would have everything in place for my big day. I would highly recommend this venue to everyone!!

Sent on 04/06/2015

Megan Julian · Married on 10/19/2018

Married on 10/19/18

My husband and I got married here on 10/19/18 and our wedding day was beyond perfect. The food was delicious, the venue was gorgeous and every single detail was taken care of. The staff is professional and attentive. On our wedding day we worked with Michelle, Rafael and Hildegard. All three maitre d’s were wonderful. During the cocktail hour and reception someone was always nearby to make sure we had everything we needed. They brought food over to use during cocktail hour so we were able to eat, enjoy and socialize. Our guests have been raving about the wedding and the venue. I wouldn’t change a single detail of how our wedding went and I cannot recommend Skyview Golf Club enough!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Sara · Married on 08/18/2018

Rafael and Michelle are amazing! Always going above and beyond to make your day special and perfect. We could not find the ring bearer sign 5 minutes before I was to walk down the isle and they both scampered to find a sign, any sign in the area, and they did. Although it rained and I didn't get my dream (to be married in the gazebo) we still took pictures after the storm and it was an amazing day. The venue is newly renovated and is by far the most valuable venue in sparta and is gorgeously decorated. I looked at venues far and wide, from PA to Cape May, none compare to SkyView Golf Club! The best out there!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Karen · Married on 08/19/2017

Great venue, amazing to work with Rafael and Michele!! They made sure our wedding was perfect. We would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Jazie · Married on 07/09/2017

I was married at SkyView Golf Club on July 9th 2017. I couldn't have been blessed with a more beautiful day. The views are absolutely amazing, my guests were really amazed by how gorgeous the view and grounds were. Besides the view and a beautiful reception room, they have a spacious bridal suite which I utilized from 11am. It was large enough to accommodate hair and make up for myself, 4 bridesmaids, & 2 moms. My guests really enjoyed the food and Ive only heard positive things of all the dishes. The kids really loved the mac and cheese at cocktail hour. We choose to go with the Parisian table for dessert, it was out on their beautiful patio and besides enjoying it myself, I heard plenty of compliments about it. Michelle was super attentive during it all, she carted me to the cabin for our first look, and carted me back for the ceremony after our photos. She made sure that we were able to sample everything from cocktail hour like we wanted and brought everything to a table just for us. During the reception, she was great, swooping in and always making sure we had everything we needed. She accommodated us for our "false sparklers exit" for our video and took all the used up sparklers almost invisibly. The bartenders and waitstaff were also fabulous, very courteous and professional. So many of my guests have told us that it was the best wedding they've ever attended, and they've never seen a couple enjoy their wedding like we did. Im so happy I went with the sky view.
    Frantz & Jazie Holley

Sent on 07/29/2017

Skyview is EXTRAORDINARY!!! Michelle and Raphael were amazing to work with and made our wedding day unforgettable! They did everything to make the day go smoothly and perfectly. The venue was beautiful, staff is courteous, and food is delicious!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Katie · Married on 06/01/2018

3.5

I'm so glad we had our wedding at Skyview. The fact that their kitchen is on-site and meals can be ordered on the day is extraordinary. That fact alone was enough of a reason to choose them but the food happens to be wonderful which is what sealed the deal. Loved everything!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/22/2016

The venue was beautiful. .. just perfect for a wedding you can make your own. The view makes it so comfortable & beautiful. .. Just a nice place!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Rachael · Married on 04/22/2018

Every wedding in NJ is expensive but I was still not prepared when my fiance and I started looking around. Rafael was so willing to work with us and so calming through the whole process. The place is absolutely gorgeous. They even did renovations, I know brides don't want to hear that word, but they made the space 10 times better. They even stuck to their timeline and it was done a month before our wedding. We had the grande cocktail hour and the food was on point. All of our guests are still raving about the venue (we had perfect weather 69 and sunny), the food, and the DJ.
    You truly can't go wrong if you hire SkyView and D'amico entertainment!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Matthew · Married on 10/06/2018

4.2

The overall experience was amazing and if I had to do it all over again I would come here again. The only thing I would do different (as the groom) is get changed into my tux (and my groomsmen) at our hotel instead of at the venue. Groom gets zero privacy leading up to the event. Photographer was getting pushed around by golfers in the locker room and the Pub is still open to public. Wish me and my guys got more privacy.

Sent on 10/12/2018