SkyView Golf Club Reviews

99 Reviews for SkyView Golf Club

• Amanda

Amanda Cholminsky · Getting married on 07/18/2021

Can't wait

Hildegard was such a joy to meet, from the moment we entered the ballroom we knew this would be our venue. Hildegard helped me see exactly how our day would be...we cannot wait to be married at the Skyview, from the atmosphere, to the food!

Sent on 03/28/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa Catuogno · Getting married on 10/24/2020

First tour

we fell in love with SkyView right on our first tour!!! Hildegard was fantastic. She is professional and responsive. We had a ton of questions and she answered every single one!! I also loved how she sent us a follow up email right after the tour to talk with us about a question we had during the tour! It just felt very welcoming and we cannot wait to have our wedding there in October 2020!!!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Lisa Orosz · Getting married on 09/03/2020

Perfect Venue!

SkyView was the first venue my fiance and I toured and it ended up being the last because we fell in love. We met with Hildegard and she made the entire process so easy. She was so friendly, professional and was able to answer all questions we had. The prices for this venue are more than reasonable for the quality of what you are getting in this area. Overall, the venue itself and the staff exceeded our expectations. We cannot wait for our wedding at SkyView in 2020!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Marina

Marina Sereda · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Fantastic so far

We have booked this venue for our wedding next year and I’m really impressed so far with the quality of service! Very responsive and helpful!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Nizz

Nizz Hall · Married on 02/22/2020

Lovely, professional, felt like family

From our first tour, we knew SkyView was the place for us. Hildegard walked the grounds with us as she cracked jokes and shared some of their unique features (you can serve taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches as people are leaving!) One of the owners also allowed us to have tostones as part of our Latin American station, and he brought in his own tostonera to help make them for our cocktail hour. This was very special for us!

The planning process was made simple, as they were very responsive to every inquiry we had. We also were told that we didn´t need a rehearsal the night before. I was wary, but they are so organized it is definitely not needed.

Even with a wedding in winter (February 22, 2020) the views were stunning with the giant glass windows looking out.

Every guest was impressed by how well-fed they were and how organized the process was. During the whole ceremony and reception, Hildegard or one of the other maitre Ds was bringing us plates of food. They also were our modes of communication with our DJ and all other vendors involved in our perfect day. We were able to really relax and be worry-free on the day of our wedding, which is priceless.

We cannot be more grateful for the SkyView team making our wedding the best day of our lives yet!!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Vargas · Married on 02/02/2020

Beautiful Venue

I had my wedding here February 2nd, 2020. EVERYTHING I could have imagined for my wedding came true thanks to SkyView and my other vendors, who I found on the recommendation list on SkyView's website. From the first initial walkthrough to wedding day, I was constantly being updated, informed, and they even worked with us when we had a bit of a set back financially due to a car accident. Everyone said the venue was gorgeous, and the food was AMAZING. I could go on and on about this beautiful place. I just want to thank everyone there for all of there hard work, and I highly recommend SkyView Golf Club for your dream wedding.

Sent on 02/06/2020

Ricardo · Married on 12/07/2019

Mr. Ricardo Ortega

A beautiful venue for a wedding. All of my guests were in awe of the scenery the venue offered. A true blessing is that I can come back and play a nice round of golf finished off with a beer at the pub for years to come with my wife.

Sent on 11/20/2019

SkyView Golf Club's reply:

Congratulations again to you and your lovely wife! Come back anytime for golf! Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
    - Michelle
  • Morgan

Morgan Ziomek · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing experience

Michelle was on point the whole night and helped make our vision perfect! The guest raced of the beautiful venue and the AMAZING amount and quality of food!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Melissa Dibernard · Married on 09/12/2019

Great experience start to finish!

SkyView was the first and only wedding venue we toured. As soon as we walked the grounds and the inside of the venue we knew it was the perfect place! It’s the perfect combination of rustic and fancy ballroom. The cocktail room has the rustic modern vibe but the reception room you can still have the elegant ballroom feel (updated, beautiful ballroom, not carpeted and outdated like most ballrooms). The staff was so great to work with. You can tell they know what they are doing. They allow you to pretty much do whatever you have in mind for your wedding and assist you with whatever you need. The best part is it is a more affordable venue but no one would ever know! It was a 5 star, high end experience for us and all of our guests. The food for cocktail hour is never ending! The dinner was delicious and the Venetian room is a must! There was nothing I would have changed or wished I had differently. I recommend SkyView to everyone!!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/01/2019

The perfect venue

Where do I start? From the moment we walked in I fell in love with Skyview instantly. Rafael, Michelle, and Jenn have been overly helpful from the start. Besides the fact that the venue is absolutely stunning itself, the whole staff made the day go as smoothly as possible. Rafael was so accommodating with everything we needed and wanted. We had the perfect wedding day and all of our guests still rave about Skyview. It is the perfect blend of a modern and rustic feel on a beautifully maintained golf course. The views of the mountains from the cocktail hour space and ceremony are absolutely breathtaking. Look no further for the perfect venue for your wedding!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stock · Married on 08/09/2019

Highly recommend

Hildegard was absolutely amazing and I can’t say enough good about Skyview!!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 07/26/2019

Breathtaking

My husband and I worked with Michelle at SkyView. She was always on top of everything we needed and was so responsive. If I needed something she was always there every step of the way! Not to mention the views there are gorgeous. We had a July wedding and it was so perfect. Michelle and her staff made sure everything was picture perfect the day of. Even when we were dropping off the decor she made sure everything was in place. They made everything run so smoothly. I couldn’t have picked a better venue. I fell in love the first day I stepped foot into the ballroom. All my guests raved about the food and how delicious it was! Our cocktail hour had so much food, everyone was stuffed before the main course! Their Mac and cheese and potato bar is to die for! Their steak for the main course was out of this world! We loved every minute there! Also, they work with a bakery, “ A little cake” they were so excited to see the final cake! Everyone and the staff were so excited to see it!

Sent on 10/25/2019

SkyView Golf Club's reply:

So sweet, thank you for this! We cant wait to see you again for the wedding you'll be attending! Best wishes, Michelle
  • Gianella

Gianella · Married on 05/11/2019

The best ever!

Oh my gosh where do we even begin?!? We want to give SkyView and the staff TEN STARS And More!!!! We had our wedding on 5/11/19 at SkyView Golf Club and everything about SkyView is DEVINE. Even though we live almost 2 hours away from the venue, everything about it is totally worth it. The Delicious food, the Awesome drinks, the Breathtaking scenery, the outstanding staff, the harmony of that place is unlike any other. Michelle Flores was the one that helped us through everything from the very beginning to the very end and more. She’s so engaging, very welcoming from the moment you meet her, she’s so understanding of your wedding needs, she’s just The SWEETEST EVER!!! Her charming personality just brings you in and made us feel like SkyView was like our second home. She took us in when nobody else would because of the amount of guests we had. We were just meant to have our wedding at SkyView for sure! We definitely had THE BEST time at our wedding because of how smooth everything went and is all thanks to Michelle and her wonderful crew. We really felt taken care of. Michelle jumped in immediately to help my maid of honor and my aunt bustle my train so that I would walk around and dance more comfortably during the reception. I felt extremely taken care of. She definitely took care of me, my husband and all of our guests to make sure we all had the best service and experience ever at SkyView and we Definitely did! She even signed our guest book which was very touching for us

Sent on 05/21/2019

Ashley Hulmes · Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn’t have made my day any better!

This venue was beautiful. I fell in love the minute I walked in. The rustic look was exactly what we were going for. The food was delicious, got plenty of compliments about that. The service from everyone around was great. They all made the day perfect, the perfect weather helped too. We picked the end of March, which you’ll never know what you may get in NJ, but it was 70s and sunny. We had the ceremony outside. We were able to open the doors where the cocktail hour was held to have some nice air flow and beautiful scenery. The reception room worked out lovely for our 130 guests. Definitely one of the best venues all around!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Cassandra Hunt · Married on 10/28/2018

The best day of our lives!

Sky View is absolutely perfect. We immediately fell in love with the place when we first visited. It’s a beautiful venue inside and out. We got married on October 28, 2018. We had Michelle and Hildegard as our Maitre’d’s and they were wonderful. They were very attentive and made sure we had food and drinks all night and took care of literally everything for us on our big day. There are so many food options for you to choose from for your cocktail hour and everything including dinner was AMAZING. I can not recommend Sky View enough. Thank you for giving us the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Casey · Married on 10/26/2018

5 Star Wedding Venue!

Not only was Sky View breathtakingly beautiful, but its staff directly contributed to making our wedding the best day of our lives. From the beginning, Rafael and his team were friendly, easy to work with, and gave us confidence that our wedding would go off without a hitch. The food was outstanding and exceeded all expectations. Our guests are still talking about all of the wonderful food they enjoyed at the wedding. We can't thank them enough for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We highly recommend Sky View Golf Club!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Amy · Married on 10/06/2018

AMAZING Venue and staff!!!

WOWWW! My wedding was on 9/27/19 and I can not express how amazing the staff and how beautiful the venue is. This venue was the first venue I looked at and out of all the other venues around, skyview hands down was by far the best choice! Michele is sooo professional and helpful. The staff made me feel so comfortable and stress free the entire time I was planning my wedding and spoiled me on my wedding day. If you emailed them about something I got a answer right away. My big day went so smooth, my dress broke and one of the staff members sewed my dress soo quick for me, she was a life saver. Chang the bartender is amazing and fun! He knows how to make drinks. My guest could not believe how AMAZING the food and cocktail hour was, they would not stop talking about how good the food was. The service was a 10/10. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone. I want to say thank you so much skyview for making joe and my day the best day of my life and a memory I’ll never forget. You guys rock!!! 💕

Sent on 10/25/2019

SkyView Golf Club's reply:

You two were a dream couple to work with, we can only wish to work with people like you all year long. Thank you for such a beautiful review and making us feel happy to continue doing what we do for some many couples. Wish you honestly the very best in your new lives together!
    Best wishes! Michelle
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Elegant, beautiful and rustic.

Let’s begin with Michelle... I have never met anyone so responsive and helpful in my life! She was very clear on everything that was going on and very detail oriented. She mentioned a lot of overhaul that would go on on the venue before our wedding and we were very confident it would really add to our love of rustic themes. Well, we were actually blown away with the refurb. It was a major overhaul that ended up really adding to our experience and theme. The addition of the birch arch for the ceremony could not have made me any happier. The patio being a permanent fixture- absolutely gorgeous! And the ballroom being pushed open some, with the amazing hardwood floors.... I could go on and on. Wedding day though? Michelle did not joke around about making sure our needs were met. She made sure we sat and got food. (Which I hear never happens at weddings but was a must for us foodies) don’t even get me started on the amount of incredible photo spots there are! And if you are thinking about booking the bridal suite? DO IT. It was worth every penny! thank you Michelle! You took care of us and made an amazing day even more memorable.

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • James

James Davis · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful And Beautiful Venue

Skyview was a wonderful place to get married! The view is absolutely gorgeous, and although it didn’t rain on our wedding day, if it had, their backup plan gives you the same view as outside. We were treated like VIPs the entire day, with Michelle and Hildegard making sure that everything was perfect and that we never wanted for anything. Every 20-30 minutes one of them was checking in with us throughout the reception to refresh drinks or make sure we got our plates from the buffet without being crowded by our guests. I was even able to send a couple guests to the bridal suite who were not in the bridal party when they needed to get away from the reception for a few minutes. All of the waitstaff is wonderful and friendly, and unobtrusive. We even had some help getting our pictures from the golf staff, and they were friendly and very helpful as well. I would highly recommend Skyview to anyone looking for a place to get married.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2018

This venue is a hidden gem! The owners and staff are simply amazing--their team at SkyView was spectacular to work with! Not a detail out of place-- the staff was attentive and courteous. Nobody had to wait in line for any food or drinks the entire night. The food was delicious! The team was also especially helpful in accommodating my fathers wheelchair around the venue and making sure he was comfortable. I will be recommending everyone look at this venue-- its a hidden gem!

They made our day perfect and exceeded our expectations. I couldn't have dreamed for a better day!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Briana · Married on 09/15/2018

SkyView is a beautiful venue with gorgeous views! I got married there on 9/15/18. The moment my husband and I saw it we knew that’s where we wanted to get married. We fell in love with the venue and booked it before the renovations. When we saw the renovations after they were done we were blown away at how amazing it looked! We worked with Michelle throughout the wedding planning process. She was very helpful and responded quick to emails and answered the many questions we had during planning. She was very accommodating especially when we wanted to add a live painter and food truck to our day. I would advise other brides to schedule a food tasting way in advance. We emailed Michelle at the end of May to schedule a tasting but were told the only dates she had available were at the end of July which was too late since we were getting married that next month. Overall the day was beautiful! The morning of our wedding Rafeal was there to assist with set up and make sure everything was going smoothly. Before the ceremony two women, Lindsay and Hildegard, organized the bridal party in line to walk down the aisle. Everything went off without a hitch! During the cocktail hour Michelle and a few other attendants brought us food and drinks so we got to eat and enjoy the food! The food was plentiful and incredible and we had a ton of options to choose from. The staff was professional and polite and very helpful the day of and throughout the entire planning process. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue and professional staff! Overall, we were very happy with SkyView and would recommend to anyone looking for a rustic, romantic venue with beautiful outdoor views!!

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 09/08/2018

I'm so happy we chose Skyview for our wedding on 9/8/18. Michelle was a pleasure to work with and was so helpful in answering questions in the months leading up to the wedding. The venue is beautiful with great views throughout the golf course. My guests were blown away by the food, I kept hearing comments about it all night. Unfortunately we had some rain on our wedding day so we couldn't take advantage of the outdoor ceremony area, but they set up a beautiful indoor ceremony for us in the ballroom, which was so nice with the fireplace lit. The day of staff was wonderful as well - they made sure we ate throughout the night, and made sure we always had something to drink. I would 100% recommend Skyview!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Everything went so well!! The venue is gorgeous and the bridal suite is great and the lunch provided was just enough. Loved that during the whole day I was asked if I needed anything! Very personalized and wonderful experience! I’ve already told my friends they need to get married there!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

This is the best choice that we made for our big day on July 21st, 2018! Michelle and her team were awesome to work with! They were very responsive to the weather changes and flexible. The wedding went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Mike · Married on 07/21/2018

Michelle and her team were amazing to deal with. It was a very special and stressful day for us but the entire team was very supportive and helpful all throughout the entire day. From start to finish Michelle and her team were extremely patient and accommodating to our needs. Thank you greatly for all you've done from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 09/05/2018