SkyView Golf Club Reviews

SkyView Golf Club 5
SkyView Golf Club 6
SkyView Golf Club 7

Cassandra Hunt · Married on 10/28/2018

The best day of our lives!

Sky View is absolutely perfect. We immediately fell in love with the place when we first visited. It’s a beautiful venue inside and out. We got married on October 28, 2018. We had Michelle and Hildegard as our Maitre’d’s and they were wonderful. They were very attentive and made sure we had food and drinks all night and took care of literally everything for us on our big day. There are so many food options for you to choose from for your cocktail hour and everything including dinner was AMAZING. I can not recommend Sky View enough. Thank you for giving us the best day of our lives!

• James

James Davis · Married on 09/23/2018

Wonderful And Beautiful Venue

Skyview was a wonderful place to get married! The view is absolutely gorgeous, and although it didn’t rain on our wedding day, if it had, their backup plan gives you the same view as outside. We were treated like VIPs the entire day, with Michelle and Hildegard making sure that everything was perfect and that we never wanted for anything. Every 20-30 minutes one of them was checking in with us throughout the reception to refresh drinks or make sure we got our plates from the buffet without being crowded by our guests. I was even able to send a couple guests to the bridal suite who were not in the bridal party when they needed to get away from the reception for a few minutes. All of the waitstaff is wonderful and friendly, and unobtrusive. We even had some help getting our pictures from the golf staff, and they were friendly and very helpful as well. I would highly recommend Skyview to anyone looking for a place to get married.

Natasha · Married on 09/16/2018

This venue is a hidden gem! The owners and staff are simply amazing--their team at SkyView was spectacular to work with! Not a detail out of place-- the staff was attentive and courteous. Nobody had to wait in line for any food or drinks the entire night. The food was delicious! The team was also especially helpful in accommodating my fathers wheelchair around the venue and making sure he was comfortable. I will be recommending everyone look at this venue-- its a hidden gem!

They made our day perfect and exceeded our expectations. I couldn't have dreamed for a better day!

Briana · Married on 09/15/2018

SkyView is a beautiful venue with gorgeous views! I got married there on 9/15/18. The moment my husband and I saw it we knew that’s where we wanted to get married. We fell in love with the venue and booked it before the renovations. When we saw the renovations after they were done we were blown away at how amazing it looked! We worked with Michelle throughout the wedding planning process. She was very helpful and responded quick to emails and answered the many questions we had during planning. She was very accommodating especially when we wanted to add a live painter and food truck to our day. I would advise other brides to schedule a food tasting way in advance. We emailed Michelle at the end of May to schedule a tasting but were told the only dates she had available were at the end of July which was too late since we were getting married that next month. Overall the day was beautiful! The morning of our wedding Rafeal was there to assist with set up and make sure everything was going smoothly. Before the ceremony two women, Lindsay and Hildegard, organized the bridal party in line to walk down the aisle. Everything went off without a hitch! During the cocktail hour Michelle and a few other attendants brought us food and drinks so we got to eat and enjoy the food! The food was plentiful and incredible and we had a ton of options to choose from. The staff was professional and polite and very helpful the day of and throughout the entire planning process. We couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful venue and professional staff! Overall, we were very happy with SkyView and would recommend to anyone looking for a rustic, romantic venue with beautiful outdoor views!!

• Liz

Liz · Married on 09/08/2018

I'm so happy we chose Skyview for our wedding on 9/8/18. Michelle was a pleasure to work with and was so helpful in answering questions in the months leading up to the wedding. The venue is beautiful with great views throughout the golf course. My guests were blown away by the food, I kept hearing comments about it all night. Unfortunately we had some rain on our wedding day so we couldn't take advantage of the outdoor ceremony area, but they set up a beautiful indoor ceremony for us in the ballroom, which was so nice with the fireplace lit. The day of staff was wonderful as well - they made sure we ate throughout the night, and made sure we always had something to drink. I would 100% recommend Skyview!

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2018

Everything went so well!! The venue is gorgeous and the bridal suite is great and the lunch provided was just enough. Loved that during the whole day I was asked if I needed anything! Very personalized and wonderful experience! I’ve already told my friends they need to get married there!

Rebecca · Married on 07/21/2018

This is the best choice that we made for our big day on July 21st, 2018! Michelle and her team were awesome to work with! They were very responsive to the weather changes and flexible. The wedding went above and beyond our expectations!

SkyView Golf Club 8
    SkyView Golf Club 9

Mike · Married on 07/21/2018

Michelle and her team were amazing to deal with. It was a very special and stressful day for us but the entire team was very supportive and helpful all throughout the entire day. From start to finish Michelle and her team were extremely patient and accommodating to our needs. Thank you greatly for all you've done from the bottom of our hearts!

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2018

Skyview made mine and my husband’s wedding day unforgettable!

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Rafael, his wife Michelle, and the staff at Skyview Golf Club were outstanding. My husband and I can’t say enough great things about the amazing service we received. We definitely did not go hungry at our wedding. The team made sure we were fed and having a great time with all our family friends.

The recent building renovations are stunning and we received so many compliments from all of our guests on how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food was.

I would recommend this venue to any bride!

Meghan · Married on 06/09/2018

Perfect, perfect day!! We got married on 6/29/28. Could not have been any more thrilled with the planning process and day of! Michelle was quick to respond and eager to help. The day went just as planned and I had nothing at all to worry about. My husband and I had our cocktail hour in the ballroom and our reception on the new patio. It took a bit for our band to adjust their acoustics because of the sound bouncing off the windows, but aside from that everything was PERFECT. Guests raved about the food, service, and the view. We could not be any happier with our wedding day!

Caitlin · Married on 05/26/2018

Our experience with SkyView Golf Club was simply phenomenal!!

The venue itself is GORGEOUS. The photos do it no justice, so it’s worth taking the trip up there to see it with your own eyes. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, we knew this was where we’d be having our wedding. The reception space is recently renovated and is absolutely stunning. The ballroom is larger and has all hardwood flooring, which we loved, and the new cocktail hour space is so spacious and beautiful. Both rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows, so you can see the beautiful landscape even from the ballroom.

Michelle was with us through most of the process, from our very first visit to our wedding day, and she was so, so amazing! Leading up to the wedding, she always provided a ton of information and answered all of my e-mails quickly and thoroughly. She is very detail-oriented and made sure every last piece of our wedding day was exactly how we wanted it. Because of her, the day went off without a hitch. Our other maitre d’ Lindsey was also fantastic! Once the reception started, she took care of us from start to finish. She got us food and drinks at cocktail hour so that we could socialize, and she always offered to get new drinks even if ours were just warm, not empty. The most impressive thing was that my husband told her the #1 thing he wanted to do at the wedding was eat dinner - well, we happened to be outside taking sunset photos when dinner was about to be served, so she RAN out to meet us and let us know. I was so grateful that she really took to heart our requests and made sure we were 100% happy with our day.

Overall I definitely recommend checking out SkyView for your wedding! It was gorgeous, the food was delicious, the service was out of this world, and it was pretty affordable as far as New Jersey golf club venues go.

SkyView Golf Club 10
    SkyView Golf Club 11
    SkyView Golf Club 12

Krista · Married on 05/25/2018

From the very start Michelle and Rafael were extremely helpful and welcoming. They were responsive in answering our emails and many questions. SkyView was the first venue we looked at and my husband and I knew right away that this was where we wanted to get married. The views there are absolutely gorgeous, not to mention the whole property is beautiful as well! We were lucky enough to have our wedding after the renovations were done; we obviously loved the venue before but when we saw all the updates we fell in love with it even more! On the day of our wedding, the staff at SkyView was nothing but helpful and attentive. All of our guests said how great the food was from cocktail hour to the dinner and everything was paced well. The waitstaff was very nice and on top of everything. We truly had the wedding of our dreams and a day we will never forget and it is all because of Michelle and Rafael at SkyView Golf Club!! Thank you for making our dream wedding a reality!! - Krista and Andrew Ledet

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

Michelle and Rafael were both so amazing! They were quick to respond to all of our questions and needs. They both worked so hard along side us to make sure our day was extra special. On the day of the event they were both so helpful, Michelle was my guardian angel keeping me calm during the whole night. The venue was absolutely amazing! All of the staff was great and we are beyond grateful that we picked such an beautiful place! I highly recommend Skyview! I'm looking forward to the next event we plan here!

Hyson · Married on 11/18/2017

The venue is beautiful. Just enough sparkle and bling. All of our guests were amazed by their professionalism and attentiveness. The venue allows for various photo opportunities - all on site. We could not do our ceremony outside; however, the set up inside and it was beautiful. They used my decor to help line the isle & it was so romantic.

SkyView Golf Club 13
    SkyView Golf Club 14
    SkyView Golf Club 15

Mark · Married on 11/04/2017

On point, very well planned out and organized! Could not have been happier!

Carl · Married on 10/21/2017

From the very first meeting, my wife and I knew that SkyView was the correct choice for us. From the beautiful views to the professionalism of the staff, we can say that it was the perfect venue. Our coordinator Michelle was attentive, fast with responses, great with recommendations and overall a pleasure to work with. Leading up to our big day, Michelle and her staff were great with prepping us and working with our other vendors to ensure our day was a success. During our wedding day, the staff went above and beyond in creating the perfect experience. Michelle even made us small plates of food and grabbed us drinks from the bar while we were otherwise preoccupied. SkyView truly provided a wonderful experience from start to finish and we would recommend them to anyone who is searching for their wedding venue.

Diane · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our Wedding at SkyView Golf Club on October 14, 2017. Rafael and his team worked tirelessly to make sure our day went off without a hitch. We had several special requests that they worked with us on to make sure that we were happy and we couldn’t have been more so. The team at SkyView are true professionals but also took the time to get to know us as we spent several hours on the grounds beforehand. Special shout out to Lindsay who was the bridal attendant for the day – she made the bride’s day carefree and made sure they always had everything they needed. The venue, its spectacular views, and wonderful staff are highly recommended. You will be happy you decided to have your big day there – we really are.

melissa · Married on 10/07/2017

We got married here on April 28, 2017 and could not have been more please with how the day went! We fell in love with the venue the second we walked on the property and knew this was where we wanted to get married. Michelle was so helpful and flexible throughout the entire process; you couldn't ask for a better maitre d! Our guests had the BEST time! Everyone raved about the food, the views, the reception hall, the terrace, the staff .. EVERYTHING! (Even the one guest who said they roll their eyes at least 5 times at weddings said this was the best wedding they have ever been too! And with no eye rolling!) Michelle made the night go super smooth and was always there if you needed anything like food or a drink to make sure you weren't missing out on anything! She even sent us home with extra desserts that we didn't have time to eat. Her and Rafael also helped us out with getting a golf cart after they were locked up for the night so that we could drive over to get some twilight shots at the silos which we really appreciate because we got some awesome pictures out of that! I could go on and on about how perfect the day was and how much we appreciate what the staff did for us! If you're looking for a venue.. this is the spot.

Kiersten · Married on 10/07/2017

SkyView is an absolutely amazing venue! They are constantly renovating and updating their venue and it absolutely pays off. The newly renovated Bridal Suite was perfect for myself and all of my girls to get ready and provided a beautiful space for my photographer to get some amazing shots of us before the wedding. My guests told me many many times throughout the night how beautiful the grounds were, how amazing the food was, and what an overall amazing wedding it was. Michelle and Raphael are great at what they do! They did a great job of setting things up the way I wanted them and checked on my Husband and I throughout the night. Michelle even made us a plate of our cocktail hour food to make sure that we were able to enjoy what we had picked out. I am so extremely happy with how my wedding day turned out!

Stacey · Married on 10/07/2017

From the moment we first visited SkyView, we knew it was going to be the perfect venue for us. We had booked over two years in advance, and during that time Rafael always quickly answered any questions we may have had, and was super easy to work with to coordinate details for our wedding day. The day of our wedding went absolutely flawless and the entire staff at SkyView was incredible. We received so many compliments on the venue, the food, and the staff. We were able to get the most amazing wedding photos because of how beautiful the scenery and the grounds are. If you want a truly spectacular wedding day, SkyView is the venue for you.

SkyView Golf Club 16
    SkyView Golf Club 17

Erika · Married on 10/06/2017

Our wedding at Skyview was wonderful! The ceremony area outside is gorgeous and overlooks a beautiful view. The day of went very smoothly and was run very efficiently by the staff. We chose the buffet option which was a great value. Michelle always got back to me quickly when I had questions and helped make certain requested changes that we had possible. The only negative to mention is that you have to pay extra to have a rehersal if you do it the day before the wedding. It would be nice if this was included given how much you are already paying to have the wedding there. Overall though, the wedding turned out awesome and all of our guests had a great time :).

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2017

We had such an amazing wedding at Skyview! I’m originally from New Jersey but live in Colorado now. I knew I wanted to get married back home but really wanted a place that had a lot of natural beauty, which is hard to find in New Jersey. When we first came out for a tour, I knew Skyview was perfect. The mountains and all the rustic touches made it stand out from every other venue we looked at.

From the very beginning, Rafael and Michelle were amazing and make a great team! We worked mostly with Rafael in person whose laid back and friendly personality always made me feel at ease but Michelle answered most of my emails and was always so sweet and super responsive.

On the day of the wedding, they really took care of everything. They helped set up all the little things we brought with us (guest book, seating chart, sparklers, etc…) so it was really nice not having to worry about that as the day flew by for us. They got us set-up for the ceremony and during the reception they would check in and let us know when they needed us for anything, like cutting the cake, but other than that they handled everything behind the scenes so we could finally relax and enjoy the reception.

I would definitely recommend Skyview to all future brides. Thanks so much, Rafael and Michelle!

Darya · Married on 09/30/2017

We got married 9/30/17. From the moment we arrived to SkyView Golf Club, we knew this was the place for us. Michelle was so attentative to us and was quick to reply to all of my emails. My guests all had such a good time and wouldn’t stop talking about the food. It rained for a good portion of the morning but Michelle and her team assured me the ceremony would still take outside just like I wanted. They really outdid themselves and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you Michelle and SkyView for making our day so special!