Skys the Limit Reviews

Skys the Limit 5
Skys the Limit 6
Skys the Limit 7

Chelsey 路 Married on 08/10/2019

I made the perfect choice hiring SKYs the Limit!

Sarah and her team went above and beyond my expectations!! I hired Skys the Limit for my bridal photos and they also did my photography and videography on my wedding day! Sarah is SO sweet and personable and so were the guys she brought with her! My husband and one of the photographers were practically bffs by the end of the night! I felt so comfortable and confident with Sarah there! She took the time to capture all of the little details and I never felt rushed or unheard with any of my requests! I absolutely would recommend her over and over again! My bridals are so perfect and I am anxiously waiting to see the full gallery of my wedding but the sneak peek photos and video we recieved so far are truly amazing! It's crazy how magical she can make a one minute video clip! I feel like I have watched it 100 times already! I have also had several of our wedding guests reach out to me about how amazing her and her team were telling me I made the perfect choice! I can't agree more!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Skys the Limit 13
    Skys the Limit 14
    Skys the Limit 15

Skys the Limit's reply:

Omg Chelsey! Thank you so much - this was so thoughtful! I'm so happy my team and I made it a great experience for you and your new hubby

Mohammed Moosa 路 Married on 06/29/2019

Proposal Photoshoot

Had an amazing experience working with Sarah as I planned a surprise proposal for my fianc茅. She was super quick to respond and even more accommodating when the day of the proposal came. The photos came out amazing and Sarah got them back to us really fast. She was always available to answer any questions that we had as well.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Katie

Katie 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Amazing wedding videographer!!

Absolutely loved working with Sarah! She was so sweet and she did an amazing job on our wedding video! I was hesitant to hire a videographer and I鈥檓 SO glad that we hired Sarah. She captured so many moments from our day that I will get to watch for the rest of our lives together and show to our family for years to come! Sarah is so great to work with and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Maritza 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Sarah is absolutely amazing! She took our Christmas mini photos plus our engagements and we are so in love with our photos. She is professional, flexible, and provides your products quickly with beautiful quality work. I highly recommend using Skys The Limits for your wedding needs!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Molly 路 Married on 04/21/2018

I can't say enough good things about Sarah and Skys the Limit. Even down to the packaging my album and pictures came in, she provided a wonderful experience. I booked Skys the Limit for photography and videography for my 4/21/2018 wedding. Seeing the final results, I am amazed with what she captured. She was so easy to work with through the whole process from booking and planning, to the big day, all the way to the final products. I know the pictures will be hanging in our home for years to come and I can guarantee I'll be pulling out our video any chance I get. Sarah is a joy to work with and I would absolutely recommend Skys the Limit and would love to work with her again. Thanks so much for capturing our memories!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Chelsea 路 Married on 12/02/2017

We really enjoyed working with the Skys the Limit team! They travelled from Dallas to photograph our wedding, and they made everything so easy and comfortable on that day. We are extremely happy with how our pictures turned out. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better photographer.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Anita 路 Married on 11/24/2017

If you are looking for amazing photos and video, this is your choice! My jaw was on the floor when I got my files from Sarah! Love Love Love them!

Jessica 路 Married on 10/13/2017

Sarah from Skys the Limit absolutely saved my wedding day! Her video completely captured our special day and gave us something to treasure forever! Thank you so very much for kindness and beautiful video!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Jessica 路 Married on 09/23/2017

Sarah was amazing!!! She is sweet, easy to work with, and she really took the time to understand what was important to me in my photos and video. She is professional, helpful, and communicated with me to let me know the status of my photos and video and made sure she delivered them when promised.

Sent on 02/07/2018

Carmen 路 Married on 08/19/2017

I'm am highly recommend Sky's The Limit Sarah gives her all when she does photography. Her quatily she give is the most high and gives clear memory of your event. If you want someone to listen to your idea and be open Sky's The Limit is where you should go with. Thankyou Sarah for making my wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Kayla 路 Married on 05/12/2017

Sarah is an absolutely amazing and talented photographer. My now husband and I, were having what I thought was just a simple photo shoot, just for us to have some pictures of ourselves, but it turned out that my husband arranged for Sarah to capture our proposal. These are my most favorite pictures of my husband and I. Sarah was able to capture so many different angles of our proposal without intruding on our space. I imagine that proposals are difficult to photograph, because it's a live production that isn't rehearsed, on top of that it was raining, but everyone of her pictures came out better than the last. I am always going to recommend Sky's the limit photography.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Skys the Limit's reply:

Thank you for your review Kayla!
    Your wedding was absolutely beautiful!

Katie 路 Married on 04/21/2017

Sarah is very dedicated worker and photographer. Her photos are absolutely breathtaking. She takes the time to get to know the client and to understand their vision for their photography session. She has excellent prices and is willing to help you through the chaos of paying and ordering merchandise. She also has a way of personalizing the experience for you. I will always go to her in the future!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Thank you so much!

Lorin 路 Married on 05/28/2016

I was Sarah鈥檚 first wedding to shoot. She was soooo professional, creative, and sweet. I love all the pictures she got for us, and that she gave them all to us on a flash drive. I will treasure those beautiful images always, and I have recommended Sarah to so many people. She鈥檚 the best!

Jessica 路 Married on 01/30/2016

Where can I start, Sarah is amazing! from the first time we met I could tell that she really cared about the service that she provides to her clients. She is so passionate about her work so I knew I was in good hands when I booked her to do my video. Everyone loved the video and she did a great job of really capturing everything. I could not recommend her more!

• Megan

Megan 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Overall great!

Sarah was so sweet and so far I am loving the photos and can't wait to see the rest! I had wanted videography and photography without having to pay an arm and leg for it and Skys the Limit was perfect for what I wanted and my budget. They were on time and professional.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Skys the Limit's reply:

Thank you Megan for the kind words! You made such a beautiful bride, I hope all is well with you and Evan!