32 Reviews for Skyryder Photography, LLC

Boudoir Shoot (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Matted Prints (1)
32 Skyryder Photography, LLC Reviews

Corey is AMAZING!!! She’s such a talented photographer and was so much fun to work with throughout our wedding planning process! We were blown away by our incredible wedding pictures! Corey captured everyone’s personality perfectly! Choosing a photographer was the most important decision for our wedding and I’m SO thankful we chose Skyryder Photography!

Profile Picture Angel , 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

Corey was professional and responsive throughout our planning process. She initiated getting the information she needed to do a thorough job and ensured that she was aware of special details we wanted captured. Corey had great techniques for capturing natural photos and genuine smiles. Our special day is well documented and we are very pleased with the final product. Highly Recommend!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew about 4 years ago before even getting engaged Corey had to shoot my wedding after stumbling across some photos she had taken where I would eventually get married. I particularly loved her work shooting outdoors. Corey is really a gifted photographer. Perfect balance of professional and personable and flexible. She made the whole process feel so natural and comfortable which really allowed us to take our best pictures, especially with something that can be so awkward she really made us feel like we had known her for years! Our pictures came out more beautifully than I could have imagined and I am so happy to have booked with Corey.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter

Corey and her assistant were great to work with and we are incredibly happy with the moments she captured. The day she shot our engagement photos it was incredibly windy and cold outside but you wouldn't be able to tell from the pictures. Somehow she managed to make it look like a totally calm and sunny day and we are very happy with them. The wedding day she and her assistant were very stealthy during the ceremony, but still captured the most incredible up close shots. Her assistant even helped cut the cake because my husband and I forgot to hire someone to do that, but he stepped in and took care of it! My husband said that he was creative in the shots he told them to pose for and they turned out great! The only reason I took it down a star is because I felt a little put on the spot when taking the pictures and Corey asked us what we wanted to do and how we wanted to pose... I had so many other things going on in my head that I couldn't think of many poses besides the standing there and smiling. I wish she had made more suggestions than she did so we would have more variety in our pictures, though she did get enough that I am happy with what we have. My suggestion would be to not only have a list of the groups of people you want captured, but the specific poses, as well, so that on that day you're not having to remember the poses you wanted. One other reason I took a star off is because she did not bring two cars with her or prepare for her own transportation to the ceremony location. My husband was getting ready at the church and I was at another location. Her assistant dropped her off where I was and then left for the church and so when it was time to head over to the church she had to ride in the back of our car with my mom, dad, and two sisters/maids of honor.... it would have been nice to just have a minute of privacy with my closest people....having her in the back seat slightly took away from that special moment and made it a bit awkward.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Mary, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files

Corey has been with me since the beginning of my wedding planning process. She did our engagement session in addition to our wedding day photos. My husband and I are very shy people when it comes to photos, but from start to finish, Corey made the experience fun. On our wedding day, she did a great job of directing the photo shoots. It's not easy to do with family and friends trying to pull you left and right, but Corey kept us on task and on time, getting all of the photos I had previously requested. My engagement photos were so beautiful and I while I can't wait to see how my wedding photos come out, I know they are going to be even better! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Rikki, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter

Corey is a gifted photographer. She is the perfect balance of professional and personable. She makes the whole process feel so natural and knows how to navigate weddings very well. I wouldn't have entrusted anyone else with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. My husband and I will cherish these photos forever!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey is the best! She photographed my daughter’s wedding at the Greenbrier Resort this summer. She was so flexible and willing to travel to do our engagement photos at the Greenbrier several months before the event. She is personable, flexible, and professional. Unlike some photographers, she was never intrusive. She managed to capture all the important events In a beautiful manner without interrupting the flow of events.

Profile Picture Patti, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey was very easy to work with, and very attentive to our wishes for our big day. Several of my bridesmaids and I graduated from veterinary school shortly prior to the wedding, and I wanted a way to celebrate this. Corey came up with the cutest idea- see the picture below! Corey and her second shooter captured so many great photos while somehow still maintaining a low profile during the ceremony. Her pictures were amazing, services very reasonably priced, and the turn around time was so quick! Thanks Corey!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey was so much fun to work with. My husband and I had a wonderful time during our engagement shoot last fall. She let us have fun with it and captured the goofy moments perfectly. Our wedding photos were even better! We did our first look and wedding party photos before the ceremony. They turned out beautifully even though it was 94 degrees at the end of April. Corey and her second shooter, Marica Walters, captured some great sweet and funny moments. They took wonderful photos of our ceremony and reception. They seemed like they were everywhere at once. The candid shots during the reception turned out really well. We also really loved the photos they took of us right after we were married. Corey had all sorts of fun things for us to do to help her get some great photos. I truly love all of my wedding photos! Corey was able to get us our photos really fast, which was nice since I was able to share them with friends and family while the wedding was still fresh in people's minds. We highly recommend Corey and would definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture Callie, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Digital Files

Corey at Skyryder Photography was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! She is so talented and fun to work with. She truly got to know my husband and me as a couple and was a blast to work with. She captured out day so beautifully! Thank you Corey!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Corey made our perfect day even more so! She handeld my extensive shot list and crazy family with grace and humor. Plus, her photos are beautiful!!

Profile Picture Amy, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I knew from day 1 that I wanted Skyryder to be my choice for my wedding day. Corey does such a great job capturing your special moment. She captured every moment I asked for and amazed me with what she came up with on her own. Her eye for detail on your wedding day is not something to take lightly. I'm in awe of the pictures she took of my day and would use Corey and her team over again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Whitney, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Skyryder Photography for my engagement and wedding photos was a dream! Corey was professional, efficient, warm, and easy to work with. The package we purchased was also extremely affordable given the time and effort that went into it as well as the quality of the finished product. I will always treasure the beautiful memories that she captured.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Corey took our engagement and wedding photos. She was a dream to work with, somehow able to make a camera-shy couple comfortable, capture unforgettable moments, and provided us photos we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Julianne, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Corey was absolutely amazing and fantastic to work with. She was professional, patient, and we could not be happier with our photos.

Profile Picture Fallon, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Corey she knew knew exactly what we were looking for. She was always on top of everything and very organized. I would differently recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Cory, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Corey was wonderful to work with. Layed back and full of ideas. I recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Skyryder was wonderful! Corey was very easy to communicate with leading up to the day and great at sending little reminders when she needed something from us. Day-of she was on-time and ready to go. She gave good direction during the portraits and was basically invisible during the ceremony and reception. We loved the pictures we got from her! I still get compliments about our pictures, even months later!

Profile Picture User7787093, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had a great experience with Corey of Skyryder Photography, LLC. We had her take both our engagement and wedding photos. She was extremely easy to work with in every step of the process. Regardless who was in the picture with us (whether it was our dog, immediate or extended family), she made everyone feel comfortable and captured everyone in their genuine state. She has a great, creative eye for when and where to take pictures, and we really appreciated the amount of pictures to select from. By the end of the sessions, we honestly felt like friends instead of photographer and client. I highly recommend her and hope to have her take our family pictures when we decide to start one.

Profile Picture User6301380, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Corey and assistant Lori were FANTASTIC!! Corey was very, very good about working with me long distance before the wedding, and was very prompt to reply to emails. Her contract was professional and she upheld every aspect without question. Corey had me fill out information before the wedding asking the important parts I wanted, who needed to be included in pictures, and a basic timeline for the day - she absolutely wanted to make sure it was everything I wanted! As for the pictures themselves, they were phenomenal. The angles, lighting, and special moments captured will be with us forever!

Profile Picture Christy, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Multi. Locations

Corey was awesome to work with! My wife and I were planning our wedding from afar, with our mothers in charge, but she was easy to talk to and understood our vision for the photography of our day. I also chose not to do a bridal session, so she documented our rehearsal dinner the night before in it's place!

Profile Picture User6045220, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Prints, Digital Files

Skyryder photography was nothing short of amazing! I can't begin to express the wonderful nature of this team, or how calm, friendly and easy to work with they were. From the moment I met Corey over Skype, I instantly knew that she was the photographer I wanted to work with. She is very easy going, she genuinely cares about your vision and the end result, and she wants you to have a say in what she captures. A few weeks before the wedding, we filled out a questionnaire about what family photos we wanted, any special areas we wanted pictures at, etc. That was really helpful when it came to getting myself organized for the wedding and thinking through the family portraits. The day-of, Corey came with so much energy and positivity! There were a few ad-hoc shots I wanted in the moment, and she was more than happy to oblige. She never rushed me or my girls when we were getting ready, and that kept me calm before I walked down the isle. For family photos, Corey was very conscious of my older family members, and made sure their pictures were done first so they could sit and join the cocktail hour. She was very organized and the process was very fluid.... my entire family couldn't believe that she made the family portraits run that smoothly! When we received the pictures a couple of weeks later, we were blown away by the quality, color, and perspective of Corey's work. I can't tell you how many favorites I have, or how many details she captured that I never would have thought of! She was even quick to turn around the photo album draft... alot of my girlfriends waited 6 months or more just to see a draft!

Overall, I had an amazing experience with Corey and her team. She was easy to work with, never once stressed or made anyone else feel stressed the day of the wedding, and her final photos are AMAZING! I can't thank her enough for photographing our special day and giving us so many pictures that captured the essence and character of our wedding. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User2622854, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

This photographer is very professional and produces high quality photography. Very friendly and fun to work with. Captures great moments throughout your special day. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User6045691, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Prints, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Professional, courteous, friendly, and easy to work with. I loved the photos, and the experience!

Profile Picture User6095638, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Skyryder photography is amazing. They are easy to work with, very professional, flexible and they take amazing photos!

Profile Picture Ryndee, 7/11/15, 1 Review