Skyryder Photography, LLC Reviews

Skyryder Photography, LLC 7
  • Casey

Casey Parrett · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful photographer!

We loved working with Corey. Her photos are beautiful! Corey was so kind and helpful. She made us feel comfortable and made sure we got the photos we wanted on our big day. We’d definitely recommend working with Corey!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 12
  • Cara

Cara · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing Pictures!

We hired Corey for our Blacksburg wedding and we could tell right away that she's done this rodeo before. She knew all the ins and outs of our ceremony and reception area on VT campus. The pictures came out incredible as well! Really fast too! We can't wait to get prints! All in all, 10/10 service and photography! We're so happy we went with Skyryder for our photographer!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Angel · Married on 06/09/2018

Corey is AMAZING!!! She’s such a talented photographer and was so much fun to work with throughout our wedding planning process! We were blown away by our incredible wedding pictures! Corey captured everyone’s personality perfectly! Choosing a photographer was the most important decision for our wedding and I’m SO thankful we chose Skyryder Photography!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 13
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 14
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 15
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 16

Misty Lester · Married on 06/03/2018

Best wedding photographer in the NRV!

Skyryder Photography is the absolute BEST choice in the NRV. Corey has photographed both my daughters for their senior sessions and was the photographer for my daughter's wedding. During the wedding, Corey and her second shooter caught special moments that we would never have known even happened! They took the traditional family pictures, and many fun, unique poses as well. Corey was incredibly open to any ideas we suggested and made the bridal party feel relaxed so she could get those awesome candid shots. They were punctual, professional, creative and personable and we didn't want them to leave at the end of the night!

Sent on 01/16/2019

Tawny · Married on 06/02/2018

Worth every penny!

When planning my wedding, I knew there were certain things that I wanted to devote the majority of my budget too. Obviously the venue, food/drinks, photography and flowers. I wanted to be able to look at my pictures and remember all of the fun I had. After meeting with a few different photographers, we knew that Corey was the right choice for us! She was extremely professional but was also really fun! She had us fill out a packet will all of the pictures we for sure wanted her to get, and it also went over who liked who, who didn’t like who :) , what pictures were important to us and a lot of other things. I really liked this because she could get a feel for us and the type of event it was going to be. Corey and her assistant were on time the day of my wedding….actually they were early. They were so helpful and calm during our craziness trying to get ready that it actually calmed me down. It was great knowing at that moment that I didn’t have to worry about the pictures, I just knew they were going to be great. I would totally recommend Skyryder photography for your wedding, you won’t regret booking her!! Another thing that we love about Skyryder is the access and ordering from the gallery. It was so easy to pick out the pictures we wanted prints of and it was really easy for our family members to do the same. We were so happy with the work she did (and how awesome of a person she is) that we are booking her for future family photo sessions.

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 17
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 18
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 19
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 20
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 21

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Fabulous experience!

Corey did both our engagement photoshoot as well as our wedding and was wonderful to work with. My husband and I were impressed with the professionalism with which she runs her business from our first meeting but appreciated her friendly, easy-going nature even more. The quality of her photographs is incredible and we are so happy that we choose her to capture our special day.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Corey was professional and responsive throughout our planning process. She initiated getting the information she needed to do a thorough job and ensured that she was aware of special details we wanted captured. Corey had great techniques for capturing natural photos and genuine smiles. Our special day is well documented and we are very pleased with the final product. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

I knew about 4 years ago before even getting engaged Corey had to shoot my wedding after stumbling across some photos she had taken where I would eventually get married. I particularly loved her work shooting outdoors. Corey is really a gifted photographer. Perfect balance of professional and personable and flexible. She made the whole process feel so natural and comfortable which really allowed us to take our best pictures, especially with something that can be so awkward she really made us feel like we had known her for years! Our pictures came out more beautifully than I could have imagined and I am so happy to have booked with Corey.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Rikki · Married on 06/17/2017

Corey has been with me since the beginning of my wedding planning process. She did our engagement session in addition to our wedding day photos. My husband and I are very shy people when it comes to photos, but from start to finish, Corey made the experience fun. On our wedding day, she did a great job of directing the photo shoots. It's not easy to do with family and friends trying to pull you left and right, but Corey kept us on task and on time, getting all of the photos I had previously requested. My engagement photos were so beautiful and I while I can't wait to see how my wedding photos come out, I know they are going to be even better! Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/10/2017

Corey is a gifted photographer. She is the perfect balance of professional and personable. She makes the whole process feel so natural and knows how to navigate weddings very well. I wouldn't have entrusted anyone else with our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. My husband and I will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Patti · Married on 06/10/2017

Corey is the best! She photographed my daughter’s wedding at the Greenbrier Resort this summer. She was so flexible and willing to travel to do our engagement photos at the Greenbrier several months before the event. She is personable, flexible, and professional. Unlike some photographers, she was never intrusive. She managed to capture all the important events In a beautiful manner without interrupting the flow of events.

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 22

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

Corey was very easy to work with, and very attentive to our wishes for our big day. Several of my bridesmaids and I graduated from veterinary school shortly prior to the wedding, and I wanted a way to celebrate this. Corey came up with the cutest idea- see the picture below! Corey and her second shooter captured so many great photos while somehow still maintaining a low profile during the ceremony. Her pictures were amazing, services very reasonably priced, and the turn around time was so quick! Thanks Corey!

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 23
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 24
    Skyryder Photography, LLC 25

Callie · Married on 04/29/2017

Corey was so much fun to work with. My husband and I had a wonderful time during our engagement shoot last fall. She let us have fun with it and captured the goofy moments perfectly. Our wedding photos were even better! We did our first look and wedding party photos before the ceremony. They turned out beautifully even though it was 94 degrees at the end of April. Corey and her second shooter, Marica Walters, captured some great sweet and funny moments. They took wonderful photos of our ceremony and reception. They seemed like they were everywhere at once. The candid shots during the reception turned out really well. We also really loved the photos they took of us right after we were married. Corey had all sorts of fun things for us to do to help her get some great photos. I truly love all of my wedding photos! Corey was able to get us our photos really fast, which was nice since I was able to share them with friends and family while the wedding was still fresh in people's minds. We highly recommend Corey and would definitely hire her again!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/22/2017

Corey at Skyryder Photography was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding! She is so talented and fun to work with. She truly got to know my husband and me as a couple and was a blast to work with. She captured out day so beautifully! Thank you Corey!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Amy · Married on 09/10/2016

Corey made our perfect day even more so! She handeld my extensive shot list and crazy family with grace and humor. Plus, her photos are beautiful!!

Sent on 02/26/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/04/2016

I knew from day 1 that I wanted Skyryder to be my choice for my wedding day. Corey does such a great job capturing your special moment. She captured every moment I asked for and amazed me with what she came up with on her own. Her eye for detail on your wedding day is not something to take lightly. I'm in awe of the pictures she took of my day and would use Corey and her team over again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 02/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

Working with Skyryder Photography for my engagement and wedding photos was a dream! Corey was professional, efficient, warm, and easy to work with. The package we purchased was also extremely affordable given the time and effort that went into it as well as the quality of the finished product. I will always treasure the beautiful memories that she captured.

Sent on 02/22/2017

Julianne · Married on 07/09/2016

Corey took our engagement and wedding photos. She was a dream to work with, somehow able to make a camera-shy couple comfortable, capture unforgettable moments, and provided us photos we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 02/21/2017
  • F

Fallon · Married on 06/30/2016

Corey was absolutely amazing and fantastic to work with. She was professional, patient, and we could not be happier with our photos.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Cory · Married on 06/18/2016

I loved working with Corey she knew knew exactly what we were looking for. She was always on top of everything and very organized. I would differently recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 02/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/04/2016

Corey was wonderful to work with. Layed back and full of ideas. I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/14/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Corey of Skyryder Photography, LLC. We had her take both our engagement and wedding photos. She was extremely easy to work with in every step of the process. Regardless who was in the picture with us (whether it was our dog, immediate or extended family), she made everyone feel comfortable and captured everyone in their genuine state. She has a great, creative eye for when and where to take pictures, and we really appreciated the amount of pictures to select from. By the end of the sessions, we honestly felt like friends instead of photographer and client. I highly recommend her and hope to have her take our family pictures when we decide to start one.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Christy · Married on 10/17/2015

Corey and assistant Lori were FANTASTIC!! Corey was very, very good about working with me long distance before the wedding, and was very prompt to reply to emails. Her contract was professional and she upheld every aspect without question. Corey had me fill out information before the wedding asking the important parts I wanted, who needed to be included in pictures, and a basic timeline for the day - she absolutely wanted to make sure it was everything I wanted! As for the pictures themselves, they were phenomenal. The angles, lighting, and special moments captured will be with us forever!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Corey was awesome to work with! My wife and I were planning our wedding from afar, with our mothers in charge, but she was easy to talk to and understood our vision for the photography of our day. I also chose not to do a bridal session, so she documented our rehearsal dinner the night before in it's place!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Skyryder photography was nothing short of amazing! I can't begin to express the wonderful nature of this team, or how calm, friendly and easy to work with they were. From the moment I met Corey over Skype, I instantly knew that she was the photographer I wanted to work with. She is very easy going, she genuinely cares about your vision and the end result, and she wants you to have a say in what she captures. A few weeks before the wedding, we filled out a questionnaire about what family photos we wanted, any special areas we wanted pictures at, etc. That was really helpful when it came to getting myself organized for the wedding and thinking through the family portraits. The day-of, Corey came with so much energy and positivity! There were a few ad-hoc shots I wanted in the moment, and she was more than happy to oblige. She never rushed me or my girls when we were getting ready, and that kept me calm before I walked down the isle. For family photos, Corey was very conscious of my older family members, and made sure their pictures were done first so they could sit and join the cocktail hour. She was very organized and the process was very fluid.... my entire family couldn't believe that she made the family portraits run that smoothly! When we received the pictures a couple of weeks later, we were blown away by the quality, color, and perspective of Corey's work. I can't tell you how many favorites I have, or how many details she captured that I never would have thought of! She was even quick to turn around the photo album draft... alot of my girlfriends waited 6 months or more just to see a draft!

Overall, I had an amazing experience with Corey and her team. She was easy to work with, never once stressed or made anyone else feel stressed the day of the wedding, and her final photos are AMAZING! I can't thank her enough for photographing our special day and giving us so many pictures that captured the essence and character of our wedding. Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2015