Skylinks at Long Beach Reviews

Skylinks at Long Beach 5
Skylinks at Long Beach 6
Skylinks at Long Beach 7

Lena · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a great experice working with this venue for my wedding.

The staff were so nice and professional. They really cared about what you want and really made my dream wedding come true! I would recommend them for your wedding or next event!

DeeH · Married on 07/21/2018

Did not use them for a wedding, but for a High school grad party! 2nd year in a row that we have used Skylinks for this same reason. However, It would be a great for a wedding as well. Brooke and Sydney are awesome to work with. The day of the venue, all the staff was amazing. They were able to make multiple last minute adjustments for us in regards to the floor set up and decor. Sarah and her crew did an awesome job at meeting all our needs the evening of the event and even joked back with our very...very sarcastic family. We will definitely use them again in the future :)

Btw: we had 2 different color schemes from this event and the 2017 grad party. They were able to get it done and make it happen. Highly recommend SKYLINKS.

Skylinks at Long Beach 8
    Skylinks at Long Beach 9
    Skylinks at Long Beach 10

Jamie · Married on 03/25/2018

Choosing Skylinks as my wedding venue was a no brainer once I met the staff (Alyssa, Brooke and Sydney). They not only were friendly but actually got me excited about the planning and how my day would look. They answered every random question I had and emailed me back quickly. I feel that they not only helped me have the most amazing day but they are now people I will always remember. The venue was everything I could ask for and just the right size for my wedding of 100 guests. Everyone praised the food, the venue and how smoothly everything went.

Thank you so much Brooke and the entire Skylinks private events team! You’re amazing! #livelovelopez2018

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Skylinks at Long Beach 15
    Skylinks at Long Beach 16
    Skylinks at Long Beach 17

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Thank you Jamie and Carmelo! It was an honor to help you two plan such a special day! We thoroughly enjoyed our planning time with you!! Wishing you both love, laughter and happily ever after!

Kimberly · Married on 02/24/2018

Great venue with amazing staff. Even with a change in coordinators in the middle of the process Brooke and Sydney made the transition seamless and helped us to realize our dream day. The value for price and the beautiful backdrop were the main reasons we chose Skylinks as our wedding venue. Definitely keeping them in mind for future events.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Kimberly and Dave, your wedding was one of a kind! All of your special touches made your music theme come alive in our ballroom. Thank you for being so open and welcoming during the transition, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you both and be apart of the beautiful day!! Congratulations!!

Maryland · Married on 02/17/2018

EVERYTHING WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION - the food, the service, the facility - AWESOME
    When our $400 cake was not delivered EVERYBODY looked EVERYWHERE - our coordinator took it upon herself to call the after hours line and was able to contact someone about our cake - fortunately it was around the corner so we were able to have someone run over and pick up the cake - 5 STAR REVIEW FOR A 5 STAR FACILITY

Sent on 03/20/2018

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

HI Maryland!! WOW- thank you so much! We loved working with you and your family on this super special occasion! Thank you for letting us be apart of the fun! xox Skylinks Private Events Brooke and Sydney

Lucero · Married on 02/10/2018

The skylinks golf course is definitely a venue to consider, the coordinator Brooke is absolutely amazing. She is very prompt to respond and resolve any situations. It’s also a great location for stellar photographs. We’re very pleased with our outcome and would definitely recommend their venue to other couples. They are friendly and very approachable!!! They have ample packages to fit your budget which really helps out. It also varies on the number of guests. Overall, fabulous! :)

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Skylinks at Long Beach 18
    Skylinks at Long Beach 19
    Skylinks at Long Beach 20

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Congratulations, Lucero & Steve!! Everything about your wedding was gorgeous! It was such a pleasure meeting you both, helping you plan and being a part of your love story!

Sota · Married on 12/31/2017

I love how Brooke and Sydney are very easy to talk to. They made me feel very welcomed. They are such wonderful people. The place was very nice and the staff were awesome. I'm glad that I chosed Skylinks for my wedding.

Deb · Married on 12/16/2017

Fantastic customer service, delicious great tasting food! Nicely decorations throughout the facility! We loved it!
    Brooke, Sydney your whole team, cooks, servers, set-up staff gave us an amazing holiday party for 2017!

We thank you for everything!

Leondra · Married on 09/03/2017

Alyssa & her team exceeded my expectations for my event. She took the time to answer and promptly reply to all of my questions & concerns that may have come up during the process. She even took a major load off my back by customizing out a package that worked within our small budget.

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Skylinks Golf Course is an excellent choice for a wedding. From the moment we selected this venue, they were very helpful in every way all the way the up to the wedding. Any question I had, they were quick to respond. Alyssa their event manager is on top of everything. She gets an A++ in my book. Everything in my wedding and schedule we planned went according as planned. It was our perfect special day and I couldn't of been any happier. We got a lot of compliments from our guests on how awesome our wedding was. I never expected that at all. Alyssa goes above and beyond to make sure her bride and groom are happy. Thank you so much Alyssa and Skylinks Golf Course for giving us thee most perfect special day we'll never forget! Much love, Amanda and Vergel

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Skylinks is the absolute best. Alyssa Bahr the event manager is an amazing woman and person to work with. She is very sweet and detailed. Me and my husband had an absolute great time every time we met with Alyssa. She always took the stress away. The ceremony site is absolutely beautiful. And the reception room is great for hosting any party. I would book Skylinks again without a doubt! Thanks to all the staff at Skylinks my wedding was a success.

Katelin · Married on 07/24/2016

I am so happy with how my husband and i's wedding cake out at skylinks. Even with all the chaos of getting everything together and disorganization (on my part!) Sydney DeLacey (event coordinator at skylinks) did everything she could to make everything perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding from the Ceremony to the golf carts on the lake for pictures to the reception which was beautifully presented and the food was wonderful. Thanks skylinks. For helping create such beautiful memories.

Carmela · Married on 02/28/2016

This location was referred to me by my hood friends from LOVE GLAM and Anna Ghahramanyan came highly recommended. She exceeded our expectations and took such good care of me. And although she didn't meet the Groom until the day before the wedding, she took such good care of him the day of to center himself and made him feel very comfortable. I was entirely confident the whole time that nothing would go wrong and everyone loved the venue, decor and great food and services.

carlos · Married on 11/28/2015

The event manager Anna is amazing!!! We were on the fence about hiring an event coordinator, and we are so happy we didnt. Anna took care of everything, she answered all our emails in a timely manner and was always giving helpful ideas. She corrdinated the day of, making sure the ceremony and reception flowed easily. I cant think of any complaints!

Amber · Married on 11/22/2015

Anna and her staff are amazing. They made sure our special day was flawless. The drapery was beautiful. The table settings were perfect. The sweetheart table was just right.

Now lets talk about the food. We had an afternoon reception, on a Sunday, so we wanted something that felt like brunch. Anna and her team delivered. We had pancakes, waffles, bacon, fruit, and country potatoes. The food was the talk of the town when we were done.

I would like to thank SkyLinks Golf Course for their professionalism. Had it not been for the Amazing team there, Im not sure if my reception would have turned out the way it did.

I would recommend this venue to anyone having a party, wanting to golf, or getting married.

Precious · Married on 10/10/2015

Skylinks was the best venue I could have ever chose! Anna was the best from the moment we spoke on the phone to the very end she and her staff made me feel like I was a princesses preparing for a royal event at the main castle! I love her.

I have no idea where to begin.... Anna and her team were amazing. My wedding turned out just as I envisioned. Anna was very organized and took notes of every detail of my ceremony and reception. She was very helpful with offering ideas and vendors for the extras. She has that go to attitude and will reassure you that everything will be OK. I will definitely recommend Skylinks Golf Course to all my family and friends looking for a beautiful serene venue. (No planes or helicopters took flight or landed during the ceremony)

• User5592018 · 2+ years ago

Anna was fantastic, professional, attentive, and reassuring. I wish she could've been our wedding day coordinator. The food was perfect. I loved all the space available to our guests. The setting is beautiful. Some tips: Please turn on the AC- its so hot in the reception hall! Another thing that would be helpful is to clarify the role of the wedding day coordinator to ensure expectations are reasonable.

Kristina · Married on 09/12/2015

Anna and her team are awesome! She has great recommendations and knows what looks good. She is so sweet and very accommodating. All my guests loved the food, staff, and the venue. I gave Anna my decorations and she knew what to do with it. The reception room exceeded my expectations. My wedding came out perfect.

Hyacinth · Married on 08/23/2015

Anna was absolutely AMAZING! I am so happy I used Skylinks for my special day. From start to finish she was and is the BEST! Such a beautiful personality. Always a smile and welcoming attitude. I found majority of my vendors through the vendor list and I was not at all disappointed. I used Anna's mom (Alla) for my florists and she did such a beautiful job with everything that I'm putting my bouquet in a shadow box. The other vendors I used were: photographer, DJ and bakery. I would have loved to have my reception there but my wedding was so small (25-30 people) the price was not reasonable so I had it at a restaurant. Had it been bigger I would have loved to have it there. I've seen the reception area decorated and it's gorgeous! You will not be disappointed if you choose Skylinks for your wedding and reception. Thank you Anna! You are the best!

Tanya · Married on 08/08/2015

I’m so glad I checked Skylinks out and went with them for my shower! It was special and amazing! The staff was so responsive and attentive and it was definitely worth the money!

Skylinks at Long Beach 21
    Skylinks at Long Beach 22
    Skylinks at Long Beach 23

Carin · Married on 07/26/2015

Anna and her staff were truly amazing. She made this hectic process very simple and personal. I was beyond happy on how things turned out and even happier that this fit within budget. Once I saw the waterfall, I knew this was where I had to get married! I'm truly very satisfied and recommend Skylinks to anyone getting married, you will not be disappointed!

Amber · Married on 07/25/2015

Anna and the Skylinks family are absolutely amazing! They helped us through every step of the wedding planning. Everything turned out to be exactly what we had imagined. Anna has a way of making everything stress free! The food was great, our friends and family had a great time and the venue looked beautiful! Thank you Skylinks!

Starr · Married on 06/28/2015

Their is no words to describe how amazing this place is...the staff was like family. .even Anna was more excited about my future wedding then myself .it was never a time that the staff was unavailable to tend to my needs. And believe me I was changing my mind every two days. .my family and friends said that the venue and the wedding should have been on a TV show. ...