Skylinks at Long Beach Reviews

Skylinks at Long Beach 6
Skylinks at Long Beach 7

Angelica · Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing facility

I am so happy that I picked Skylinks for my special day. Brooke and Diana were amazing and easily reachable every single step of the way. The day of my wedding went so smooth, there were no meltdowns! Diana and Brooke and the rest of the Skylinks team had my venue ready the NIGHT BEFORE my wedding, and Sarah, Donny, and Matthew repeatedly checked up on my wife and me to make sure we were okay and having a great time. I can not thank everybody enough for all the wonderful things they did for us.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Maria · Married on 07/19/2019

Absolutely Gorgeous

My wedding was absolutely perfect! Skylinks was such a nice place and my guests enjoyed every bit of it!

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Skylinks at Long Beach 12
    Skylinks at Long Beach 13
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/07/2019

Extraordinary!

When we booked the venue back in March of 2017, Brooke made us feel like family! She worked with our budget and helped us to bring our vision to life! The lines of communication were excellent and the level of professionalism was truly unmatched! The venue is beautiful and the staff is great! I would absolutely recommend skylinks to future couples!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Luci Davis · Married on 04/27/2019

Bridal Brunch

My experience with Skylinks and Event planner, Brooke Kelly, was nothing short of excellent! The professionalism of Brooke and her staff was amazing. Everything we discussed and planned for our event was delivered so efficiently on the day of the event. The room was set up and ready on time, the food was delicious and beautifully displayed. Ms. Kelly and her staff were attentive during the event and were available to answer any question and make sure all our needs were met. The guests were very happy! Thank you, Brooke, for making sure our event was successful. We will look forward to holding an event at Skylinks in the future.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Campos Family · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Venue

The venue is amazing. We were able to take photos by the beautiful waterfall and under the trees. The entire staff was so helpful from working with Brooke & Diana in the planning stages to the wonderful banquet staff and of course the ever smiling bartender. The banquet room is just the right size for a great sit down meal or buffet style dinner. There is room for all to enjoy with their lighted patio area . They provide a wooden backdrop for a photo booth which we decorated and took lots of photos at. The best part of booking this venue is that there is plenty of parking and only one banquet room so you don't have to share space or be concerned with other events going on at the same time. The bridal suite is a great size which is a plus. Our experience was all positive with Skylinks.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Skylinks at Long Beach 14
    Skylinks at Long Beach 15

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Thank you so much, Stacey! Working with you is always amazing, we thoroughly enjoyed your birthday event last year, and the wedding this year was SO beautiful! We cannot wait for more events with you, your family and friends!! A huge Congratulations to the happy couple!!

Breyon · Married on 03/15/2019

Best venue ever!

We love Skylinks. Initially when looking for a venue, we had a certain budget in mind. Brooke, our event coordinator is literally the best! Brooke and her team made our day so special and so easy. The skylinks staff all were so professional and attentive. I could not have chosen a better place to marry my soulmate. Thank you Skylinks!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Mr. and Mrs. Lewis- what a gorgeous day you two planned! We cannot thank you enough for allowing us to be the backdrop to your love story! You could feel the love and energy from your family and friends, it was SO special! Congratulations!

monyca · Married on 03/10/2019

Brooke is the best

If you're looking for a venue that is affordable, flexible, great service, beautiful and and wonderful staff then Skylinks is the place for you. We couldn't have picked a better venue

Sent on 03/31/2019
    Skylinks at Long Beach 27
    Skylinks at Long Beach 28
    Skylinks at Long Beach 29

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

To the Love Family!! Oh what a joy it's been to work with you all! We cannot thank you enough, for letting us be apart of your wedding!! A wonderful day filled with so much happiness and LOVE!

Lena · Married on 09/22/2018

Such a great experice working with this venue for my wedding.

The staff were so nice and professional. They really cared about what you want and really made my dream wedding come true! I would recommend them for your wedding or next event!

Sent on 10/17/2018

DeeH · Married on 07/21/2018

Did not use them for a wedding, but for a High school grad party! 2nd year in a row that we have used Skylinks for this same reason. However, It would be a great for a wedding as well. Brooke and Sydney are awesome to work with. The day of the venue, all the staff was amazing. They were able to make multiple last minute adjustments for us in regards to the floor set up and decor. Sarah and her crew did an awesome job at meeting all our needs the evening of the event and even joked back with our very...very sarcastic family. We will definitely use them again in the future :)

Btw: we had 2 different color schemes from this event and the 2017 grad party. They were able to get it done and make it happen. Highly recommend SKYLINKS.

Sent on 08/09/2018
    Skylinks at Long Beach 30
    Skylinks at Long Beach 31
    Skylinks at Long Beach 32

Kathy · event on 06/15/2018

The food was great and the price was very reasonable, especially for a Saturday night. The price also included cookies, lemonade, ice tea and coffee. I was offered a variety of colors for table clothes and napkins at no extra charge. The severs were excellent. Donny, the bartender was the best I have EVER had the pleasure to serve me!

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 06/09/2018

Brooke was AMAZING to work! She came in about halfway through the planning and did not skip a beat! We are so fortunate and happy that she was there to guide and help us. Skylinks was beautiful and also affordable which was something that we were looking for. You will not be disappointed if you choose Skylinks for your wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Thank you so much, Bianca and William!! It was so fun getting to know you both and your beautiful family!! Everything about your reception was flawless, our ballroom came alive with all of your carefully crafted details, it was such a special day!!

Jamie · Married on 03/25/2018

Choosing Skylinks as my wedding venue was a no brainer once I met the staff (Alyssa, Brooke and Sydney). They not only were friendly but actually got me excited about the planning and how my day would look. They answered every random question I had and emailed me back quickly. I feel that they not only helped me have the most amazing day but they are now people I will always remember. The venue was everything I could ask for and just the right size for my wedding of 100 guests. Everyone praised the food, the venue and how smoothly everything went.

Thank you so much Brooke and the entire Skylinks private events team! You’re amazing! #livelovelopez2018

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Skylinks at Long Beach 37
    Skylinks at Long Beach 38
    Skylinks at Long Beach 39

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Thank you Jamie and Carmelo! It was an honor to help you two plan such a special day! We thoroughly enjoyed our planning time with you!! Wishing you both love, laughter and happily ever after!

Kimberly · Married on 02/24/2018

Great venue with amazing staff. Even with a change in coordinators in the middle of the process Brooke and Sydney made the transition seamless and helped us to realize our dream day. The value for price and the beautiful backdrop were the main reasons we chose Skylinks as our wedding venue. Definitely keeping them in mind for future events.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Kimberly and Dave, your wedding was one of a kind! All of your special touches made your music theme come alive in our ballroom. Thank you for being so open and welcoming during the transition, it was an absolute pleasure to meet you both and be apart of the beautiful day!! Congratulations!!

Maryland · Married on 02/17/2018

EVERYTHING WAS ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR EXPECTATION - the food, the service, the facility - AWESOME
    When our $400 cake was not delivered EVERYBODY looked EVERYWHERE - our coordinator took it upon herself to call the after hours line and was able to contact someone about our cake - fortunately it was around the corner so we were able to have someone run over and pick up the cake - 5 STAR REVIEW FOR A 5 STAR FACILITY

Sent on 03/20/2018

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

HI Maryland!! WOW- thank you so much! We loved working with you and your family on this super special occasion! Thank you for letting us be apart of the fun!
    xox Skylinks Private Events
    Brooke and Sydney

Lucero · Married on 02/10/2018

The skylinks golf course is definitely a venue to consider, the coordinator Brooke is absolutely amazing. She is very prompt to respond and resolve any situations. It’s also a great location for stellar photographs. We’re very pleased with our outcome and would definitely recommend their venue to other couples. They are friendly and very approachable!!! They have ample packages to fit your budget which really helps out. It also varies on the number of guests. Overall, fabulous! :)

Sent on 03/28/2018
    Skylinks at Long Beach 40
    Skylinks at Long Beach 41
    Skylinks at Long Beach 42

Skylinks at Long Beach's reply:

Congratulations, Lucero & Steve!! Everything about your wedding was gorgeous! It was such a pleasure meeting you both, helping you plan and being a part of your love story!

Sota · Married on 12/31/2017

I love how Brooke and Sydney are very easy to talk to. They made me feel very welcomed. They are such wonderful people. The place was very nice and the staff were awesome. I'm glad that I chosed Skylinks for my wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Deb · Married on 12/16/2017

Fantastic customer service, delicious great tasting food! Nicely decorations throughout the facility! We loved it!
    Brooke, Sydney your whole team, cooks, servers, set-up staff gave us an amazing holiday party for 2017!

We thank you for everything!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Leondra · Married on 09/03/2017

Alyssa & her team exceeded my expectations for my event. She took the time to answer and promptly reply to all of my questions & concerns that may have come up during the process. She even took a major load off my back by customizing out a package that worked within our small budget.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2017

Skylinks Golf Course is an excellent choice for a wedding. From the moment we selected this venue, they were very helpful in every way all the way the up to the wedding. Any question I had, they were quick to respond. Alyssa their event manager is on top of everything. She gets an A++ in my book. Everything in my wedding and schedule we planned went according as planned. It was our perfect special day and I couldn't of been any happier. We got a lot of compliments from our guests on how awesome our wedding was. I never expected that at all. Alyssa goes above and beyond to make sure her bride and groom are happy. Thank you so much Alyssa and Skylinks Golf Course for giving us thee most perfect special day we'll never forget! Much love, Amanda and Vergel

Sent on 06/14/2017

Christy · event on 05/23/2017

It was a great event for our Millikan Dance Team. Allysa was so helpful with organizing the event and making sure that everything was perfect. She always had a cheerful attitude and was fun to work with.
    Max was a great captain and was right there when we needed help with things.
    Jose the chef was super accommodating. We ended up having a person who need gluten free pasta and one of the girls was vegan. She was embarrassed to say anything and Max and Jose were great about figuring out something for her. I really really appreciate that! Next time we will include the menu with the invitation. Our bartender was great...even suggested a fun drink that several of us moms enjoyed. Our coach was very happy with the event! We hope to be back next year. Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2017

Skylinks is the absolute best. Alyssa Bahr the event manager is an amazing woman and person to work with. She is very sweet and detailed. Me and my husband had an absolute great time every time we met with Alyssa. She always took the stress away. The ceremony site is absolutely beautiful. And the reception room is great for hosting any party. I would book Skylinks again without a doubt! Thanks to all the staff at Skylinks my wedding was a success.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Heather · event on 04/08/2017

Venue was clean and it looks like some work had been done. Market Lights over the patio, Draping on the ceiling & a permanent dance floor. The room was setup early and just to our specifications. The food is very good and the pricing is very reasonable. We continue to go to Skylinks year after year and we'll be back again next year. Thanks!!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Patty · event on 04/08/2017

Thank you to Alyssa Ligouri, Private Event Director for your professionalism from our first meeting. All the staff that worked during the event were courteous and responsive to the guests. I chose Skylinks over other venues for my parent's 50th Anniversary party because it is a single event venue, there is free and ample parking, the location is easily accessible and it was a great value compared to other, busier locations. Guest commented on the great location, set up, and good food. I definitely recommend Skylinks for special events.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Katelin · Married on 07/24/2016

I am so happy with how my husband and i's wedding cake out at skylinks. Even with all the chaos of getting everything together and disorganization (on my part!) Sydney DeLacey (event coordinator at skylinks) did everything she could to make everything perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding from the Ceremony to the golf carts on the lake for pictures to the reception which was beautifully presented and the food was wonderful. Thanks skylinks. For helping create such beautiful memories.

Sent on 08/01/2016