Skyline Tent & Event Rental Reviews

7 | Toledo, OH

7 Reviews for Skyline Tent & Event Rental

Craig · Married on 08/04/2018

My daughter wanted a backyard wedding. My wife & I were hesitant at first. But we found Skyline Tent Rental and all of our fears were gone. We threw one of the most elegant backyard weddings EVER! The tent, tables, lights, you name it, were all over the top. Guests said it was the nicest outdoor wedding they had ever attended, and we have Skyline Tent Rental to thank. All workers were extremely nice & professional. If you want to blow away your guests, call Skyline!!!!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/29/2015

The service provided for our wedding last year was spot on. Set and take down was timely-benches worked great-staff was friendly and productive.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Catherine · Married on 06/26/2015

Skyline Tent made my dream wedding come true. I had always wanted my wedding ceremony and reception on a beach but didn't know if it was possible but with the great help from Skyline Tent, we were able to pull off an amazing reception on the beach that will never be forgotten. The tent was elegant and clean and they provided pretty much everything we needed - from the tables and chairs to lighting and the dance floor. Rob and his crew went over and above to make sure everything ran smootly. I can't thank him enough. I highly recommend using them for an outside event. Thank you Rob!

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2018

We rented chairs for our ceremony from Skyline and had a good experience! We only needed about 70 chairs so it was a good price for us. They delivered our chairs, and i had requested to get them in the morning since that is the only time i would be at the hall and they were there before i even was! The team set them up, came to me with an issue that the ground was uneven and wet from morning rain so they might need to move them. I trusted their decisions and the chairs were great. They came after the reception and picked them up also so we didn’t have to worry about that ourselves which was great!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Very prompt at returning phone calls. Did a great job to customize my order just the way I wanted it to be. Would use this company again and would recommend to friends

Sent on 03/21/2016

Tod · Married on 06/06/2015

Awesome Service!!! Everything was dropped off and picked up on time.
    Rob was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/16/2016

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

When we started looking at rental services for my rehearsal dinner and wedding we were trying to decide between Meredith's or Skyline and chose Skyline because their pricing was better. Overall our experience was good. We rented everything from tables and chairs to tents and fans and even a cold table, bar, fans, and slushie machine. The gentleman that my mom spoke with multiple times about our rentals was almost too laid back at times to a point where you wondered if he even took note about what you were telling him. My mom did have to call a few times to run through details only to discover they had put in our order incorrectly. We appreciated them accommodating us when we called and asked if they rented high chairs which they didn't but they ended up finding some for us to use which was great. The day of the rehearsal dinner they set up our tent and left without putting the sides on it like we asked and they left the high chairs there which we needed for the wedding not the rehearsal. They did promptly come back and fix their mistake. The day of the wedding they had told us they had set tents up at the Ward Pavilion at WIldwood Park before and that they could definitely attach a tent to the side of the building to basically create an extension of the building. Well, when they went to set up they told us they couldn't do that because the tent was too short and it didn't clear the door of the building which was the entrance into the tent. They ended up setting the tent up away from the building which looked kind of silly but worked out since the weather was nice. All other rental items worked great and were delivered and set up. The slushie machine (which we made into a margarita machine) was huge and a big hit with the guests.

Sent on 08/05/2016