55 Reviews for Skyline Orchestras (Bands: Code Bleu/Rhapsody/Skyline)

Liability Insurance (5)
55 Skyline Orchestras (Bands: Code Bleu/Rhapsody/Skyline) Reviews

OMG THEY MADE OUR WEDDING!

If you are browsing around looking for a wedding band, stop now; you found them! If you are the fence of a DJ and saving money or a live band, stop now; yes, it does make a huge difference!

This band rocked and literally made our wedding. We were not an easy wedding, we wanted songs from the Beastie Boys to Hey Mambo Italiano, to Ingrid Michaelson. We had an annoying do not play list and even asked the band to sing some songs but without a country feeling. The band came through in every way possible.

From the guitarist sliding on the dance floor ripping a guitar solo, to Luciano Pavorotti being performed right after dinner and making literally everyone cry, to the keyboarder nailing every Billy Joel song, everything was perfect!

We were nervous because about 75% of the wedding crowd was under 30 years old and the other 25% were an older. The band did an amazing job at playing new and old music that everyone knows and loves to dance too. We didn’t want the same typical wedding songs. The dancefloor was filled the entire wedding! The band played off the energy of the crowd and we had a ton of energy.

From the cocktail hour to the very end the band did not stop playing. Our party even chanted “One More Song!” for an encore performance. I am telling you all our guest came up to us and said they felt like they were in the middle of live rock concert all night long.

To the band, I know you all do a ton of weddings but you truly made our wedding night something unbelievable and special. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had Rhapsody at our wedding in June. They were absolutely amazing! Our wedding was the 3rd one we've been to where they played and each time they had everyone up dancing throughout the night. They play a wide range of music that caters to all ages, they had all 390 guests dancing all night! Working with Charlie throughout the planning process was smooth and he was very accommodating, even when we were last minute with some things. The band learned our wedding song, as well as other special songs for our day, which we are so grateful for. They are truly an incredible band that we would highly recommend.
-Eddie & Diane, 6/16/17

Profile Picture Diane, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Skyline is the Band to use if you want your wedding to be the one everyone is talking about for months afterwards. Ross is not only a great singer but a great MC as well. He knows exactly what song to play to not only get people up on the dance floor but to keep them up on the dance floor! Music is continuous though out the entire evening, even during breaks someone is always up and performing. Every song sounds like it is straight out of the original recording and the energy that comes from this group is unreal! From the amazing vocals to the cranking rhythm section to the amazing horns, this Band is a must for any wedding where music is a priority! Ross and Skyline, thank you for making our wedding the one that everyone is raving about!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Rhapsody was incredible!! One of the best decisions we made during planning was to hire a band. The dance floor was packed the entire night. Everyone from our friends to young cousins, to our parents and their friends loved every single song. Their range of songs was amazing and people still keep telling us how much they loved our band. Rhapsody made our wedding so great!

Profile Picture Mandie, 8/5/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

A great wedding band, is truly memorable, setting the stage for the whole evening, making every moment pop, getting people up out of their seats with a collective feeling of joy and energy and vigor—and a great wedding band accomplishes that without stealing the spotlight away from the bride and groom. By that measure, Code Bleu is a great wedding band.

The feedback from our guests was unanimous: the band was incredible. To quote one of them: “They did songs that your grandparents will love, they did songs that teenagers will love, and everything in between.” More than one guest told me that at points during the evening they assumed the band had taken a break and put on a studio-recorded track, only to turn around and be surprised to see that it was in fact the band playing the song live.

Code Bleu gave us confidence throughout the whole process. The first thing is that the whole band sings. This is an easy thing to undervalue, but it gives them a ton of flexibility: the sax player sings Latin songs, the keys guy is a dead ringer for Billy Joel, the drummer does Dave Matthews—and then you’ve got also got dedicated vocalists. With most of the other bands we saw, the lead vocals did all the singing—maybe one or two of the musicians sang a bit of backup—and as a consequence they were more limited in the types of songs they could really nail.

It was also reassuring to my wife and me that the band members are consistent. Many of the other bands we saw were a rotating cast: on the day we saw them, they had one or two outstanding talents, but couldn’t guarantee that they’d be part of the ensemble for our wedding months later, because at any point they might leave for a different opportunity.

They know how to read a room and make sure everyone is up and engaged and having a good time. And they also know how to make sure that the focus and spotlight is on the bride and groom, and how not to make the show about themselves.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Rhapsody was AWESOME! We had people coming to us all night raving about the band! They made our wedding reception a true party! They were so accommodating when we took dance lessons and we were nervous about the timing of the choreography, they invited us to a showcase a bit early so we can practice, and it was PERFECT! Thank you, Rhapsody--you guys are the best!!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Code Bleu is incredible! My husband and I fell in love with the band when we saw them over two years ago at a friend’s wedding. I told my husband that night … we are using Code Bleu for our wedding! Sure enough, when we started our search for a band, our first (and only) stop was Sean at Code Bleu. Even though we heard them at prior weddings, we still went to their open showcases just because we love their music! We worked closely with Sean to coordinate our day of music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Sean was attentive to all our questions and concerns, he fulfilled all of our requests, and he was extremely communicative and helpful during the whole process! You always hear during wedding planning … the band makes or breaks the wedding … well Code Bleu gave us an INCREDIBLE party! The dance floor was filled the whole night and they made it so fun by interacting with guests during some of the songs! The band can play such a wide variety of songs to accommodate everyone’s preference, it made the night so enjoyable! The band filled the room with high energy and truly made the party. They are extremely talented and we highly recommend them. My husband and I asked for recommendations throughout the whole process and Code Bleu’s name always came up first as a recommendation! Unforgettable night, thank you to Sean and Code Bleu!

Profile Picture Daniella , 5/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Sean and the band were absolutely fantastic and were a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was almost a month ago and we still have guests telling us it was the best wedding band they have ever seen. They are extremely hard-working and come not just to play music, but to throw a party. After having Code Bleu, you are never going to want to go to another wedding with a DJ.

Profile Picture KAITLIN, 8/26/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Code Bleu is absolutely fantastic! Great personalities and a truly talented band. We got married on the hottest day of the year. Our guests were boiling but Code Bleu still managed to get most of our guests up and dancing and we had such a great time. We heard nothing bu wonderful reviews about how great our band was. Do not hesitate to hire them. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Lynn, 8/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

I never got to hear them, which made me nervous. BUT - it was perfect, simply perfect.

Profile Picture User5588803, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Music is the MOST important part of a wedding for me so it was KEY to have a knockout band. My husband and I went to a showcase of Code Bleu and knew we had to have them at our wedding. We were even willing to change venues, wedding dates, etc. to have them! If you are interested in Code Bleu BOOK THEM ASAP! I have had two friends who weren't able to get them because they've been booked so far out.

Sean was super easy to work with and knew exactly what kind of music we wanted. They learned songs that I specifically wanted played too which was very important for our Mother/Daughter dance. My friends and family felt like they were at a concert because all of their voices are so authentic. The day following my wedding, one of my friends texted me to say "Thank you so much for having Billy Joel at your wedding last night." HAHA!

I can't say enough about Code Bleu, I would recommend them to ANYONE looking to book a wedding or special event!

Profile Picture Maren, 12/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Code Bleu performed at our wedding on November 21st 2015 and weeks later, our guests are still raving about them! A friend of ours said "I've been to many weddings, and your band was the best I've ever heard!" Relatives who NEVER dance at weddings were out on the floor dancing. I know the band is one of the components of our wedding that has remained in the forefront of our guests' memories, one of their favorite aspects of the evening.

Sean, Donna and all of Code Bleu simply blew our guests away with their talent and skill -- performing while being out on the dance floor, keeping everyone dancing, and playing all of our requests. They even performed 2 encores! They truly want to work with you as a couple and honor your requests. Music and live music in particular are important to my family, and we were thrilled with our decision.

Code Bleu had worked at our location, the NYIT de Seversky Mansion, frequently and completely knew the space -- questions about logistics never even arose.

I highly recommend booking them as soon as you can!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/21/15, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was to have Skyline as our band! They were able to keep our reception moving from start to finish. We had received and continue to receive so many compliments about what an amazing band we had at our wedding. Our guests even commented that they forgot it was a band playing at times because they were that good! They really knew how to read the crowd and get everyone up dancing. Other comments we received from guests were they haven't ever danced so much at a wedding before. It was incredible for us to take a look at our dance floor and see how many people were out there dancing. They also did an amazing job on our entrance music which wasn't typical (Star Wars music) and even brought their own lightsabers to join in with our bridal party. They were also interactive during our wedding and our guests liked that too! We also appreciated all the help from Ross before the wedding. He was so easy to talk to it was like he was one of our friends and every time we had a question he was very quick to respond. We would highly recommend Skyline to anyone for any event! Thank you for being a huge part of our wedding day and for making it such a memorable experience.

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Incredible!!! If you're looking for a band to play at your wedding we highly recommend Code Bleu. We received so many compliments. Someone even said, "They sound like they should be playing on ShowTime at the Apollo!" We told them what we wanted and they played almost every song that we asked for. They sounded incredible and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. They all had so much energy and looked like they were having a lot of fun. Everyone loved seeing Sean play his guitar while standing on the speaker! My sister dedicated a song to us and sang with the band. Sean spoke with her before and she said that they were amazing to work with.

Sean was so easy to work with and was always available if we had any questions. We had special songs that we wanted the band to learn to play that day and they had no prob

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We had an unforgettable night with Rhapsody and ALL of our guests were raving about our awesome band. They not only put on a great show, but were really amazing to work with. My father-in-law played the drums with the band for a couple of songs and they were so accommodating. It really made the night extra special. I highly recommend Rhapsody!!

Profile Picture Kris, 7/31/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Our daughter and son-in-law used Code Blu at their wedding at Martha Clara Vineyards. They filled the barn with the most outstanding music for four fantastic hours!!! Every person in the barn was on the dance floor. Most of them....all night long!!!!! They were extremely wonderful to work with!

Profile Picture Maria & John, 6/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down, the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning was booking Code Bleu. They made the process stress free and then ABSOLUTELY made our reception!!! Our entire party was up dancing and every single person commented on how incredible our band was. We couldn't recommend them more. BOOK CODE BLEU!!!

Profile Picture janel, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Skyline Orchestras' band Code Bleu provided the music for our wedding reception and they were fantastic! Leading up to the wedding Sean did a nice job talking to us and getting a feel for what style of music we wanted at our reception. The day of, they did a great job of keeping things moving and on track with the introductions, first dances, and speeches. They also did an excellent job of transitioning between slow and fast songs, classics, and modern hits. There is a certain presence only a live band can bring to a party and Code Bleu delivered. Everyone at the wedding raved about how much they loved the band. We are so glad we decided to use Code Bleu for our wedding!

Profile Picture User4064912, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Sean and team were too awesome for words. People have not stopped raving about them. My mother in law even asked if one of the songs was a track or the band. Their enthusiasm is contagious. Their talent is undeniable. One of the best decisions we made!!

Profile Picture Dana, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Absolutely amazing!!!!! Sean was quick to respond and always available no matter what time to discuss questions leading up to event. Every single guest left saying that was the best band they have ever heard at a wedding. Wide range of music played keeping people in 20s-80s on the dance floor. Best decision we made was to Save some money on the little stuff guests dont notice and invest it where it matters! 100% recommend

Profile Picture User4880730, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Code Bleu is AMAZING. We were really concerned about the music for our wedding - we knew we wanted to have a band, but knew that the music would make or break the party so they were going to have to be good. Code Bleu was one of the last bands we saw when going to showcases - we had been so-so on all of the previous bands and as soon as we saw Code Bleu we knew they were the ones. Based on all the reviews we read we knew that they were going to be awesome, however, they more than exceeded our expectations the night of our wedding. Everyone was raving all night, and weeks after, about how awesome they were and how it sounded like we were at a concert. Sean and Donna are both so nice and so easy to work with. We just hope we will be at a wedding with them again soon! You cannot go wrong booking them!

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/14/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

First and foremost, I have to say how much FUN everyone in Code Bleu is! They were on the dance floor with our guests, snapping photos with us in the Photo Booth, and seriously rocking out our entire wedding. The entire night our guests were on the dance floor! People are STILL calling me talking about how amazing the band was, and my friends are all using them for their weddings! We booked them on the spot at one of their showcases and we are SO glad we did!

Sean was a doll to deal with, and Donna did such a phenomenal job MC'ing our event. They are each so lovely, and I can't wait to see them again in February at our friends wedding!

We cannot recommend them enough! Book them, see them, and you'll love them like we did!

Thank you Code Bleu for an amazing night!!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Skyline was AMAZING!! Still receiving complements on our band!

Profile Picture Grace, 9/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND HIRE THIS BAND!!!!!!!!! Music is the most important thing to me in life and also for my wedding so selecting a band was at the top of my list. I am somewhat of a music snob and this band delivered and completely exceeded my expectations. Every single person came up to me during and after the wedding about how incredible they were and forgot for a minute that it was a live band playing and not the radio recordings. We entered our wedding reception with "Welcome to the Jungle" and everyone couldn't believe how incredible they were. I walked down the aisle to "Love of my life" by Queen and the second they started to play it, I cried. It was so spot on and perfect I couldn't believe it.

Profile Picture Tanya, 9/7/14, 2 Reviews