Skyline Limousine Services Reviews

Skyline Limousine Services 6
Skyline Limousine Services 7
  • Lisa & Watson

Lisa & Watson · Married on 10/28/2018

Skyline Limousine Company is the Best Choice!!

My Husband and I was very Happy and Pleased with Skyline Limousine Services for our Wedding on 10/28/18. They are very professional, and organized, and the Limousines Arrived on time to take us and our wedding party to the venue. This company is extremely flexible and will work well with anyone. They went above and Beyond to do their job. We Highly Recommend Skyline Limousine Company in Tampa, FL to any couples getting married in the Future, Because they also have the Best Prices and Will work with any Budget. Thanks again Skyline Limousine Company for making our wedding smooth and Stress Free.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Skyline Limousine Services 12
    Skyline Limousine Services 13
    Skyline Limousine Services 14

Brian · Married on 11/18/2017

We booked Skyline for our wedding and happier we could not be! They were punctual, went out of their way to accommodate our celebration and schedule, and the driver was outstanding! Kudos to you Skyline, you guys are first class, thank you!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/16/2016

MA and his crew are AMAZING! Timely, efficient, and accommodating. Delivered us safely and on time. One less thing to worry about on my wedding day. Highly recommend for any Bay Area event.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you for your positive review Ashley! It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you a lifetime of happiness. We are looking forward to working with you again for any future transportation needs. Happy holidays!

Ashlea · Married on 12/04/2016

I booked Skyline Limo for my wedding, and I am so glad I did! They were extremely accommodating, as my ride from hotel to venue was less than 5 minutes! Cindy was able to work me into their schedule on short notice, and for a great price! The driver was great and very helpful with me and my girls. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the positive review Ashlea! We are thrilled that you were happy with our service. We hope to work with you again for any future transportation needs. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and a wonderful holiday season.

karina · Married on 11/19/2016

Absolutely loved this vendor!
    I got a call at the start of the day to meet the driver and confirm out timeline.
    He was professional in every way, and we have zero complaints.
    Would definitely use again.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Karina and Chris. We are thrilled that you were so happy with our service. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again soon.

Best regards,
    Cindy Marquez
    Office Manager

Lori · Married on 10/24/2015

We used two limos on our wedding. One for our wedding parties to get to the venue and then another as out get away car. Both times they arrived early, were very nicely dressed and very accommodating. We were ahead of schedule to get to the wedding so we were able to do some candid shots with our photographer and our limo driver was great and drove us around during crazy traffic times and even helped us get some great shots! Highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/04/2015

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review
  • User3190177 · 2+ years ago

On time, courteous, will be using their services again and again

Sent on 03/25/2014

Shaenelle · Married on 11/25/2011

Wonderful service. Extremely professional and very timely. I was very impressed with their service especially how prompt they were with getting back to me when I had questions. The Mercedes we rented was immaculate and much fancier than I expected. It was a high end Mercedes, the fanciest one I have ever been in, the seats in the back were motorized and could be adjusted. I didn't have a huge wedding party just a maid of honor so this car worked great for me. Our driver was very nice and dressed formally and professional. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Christina · Married on 06/18/2011

My husband and I were very impressed and pleased with Skyline limo services. I would definitely recommend using there services. Our Limo driver was very professional,kind and responded to our every need.

With Sincere appreciation,

Christina & Aaron Trejo

Sent on 07/29/2011

David · Married on 03/12/2011

We had an excellent experience with Skyline Limo for the transportation services at my daughter's wedding.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Delia · Married on 07/24/2010

Skyline Limo was so easy to work with. They responded very quickly both on the phone and through email. They met every expectation and most importantly everything went smoothly! The limo and our driver were very nice. And very reasonable also.

Sent on 08/08/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2010

Marc Anthony was very patient and professional!

Sent on 09/08/2010

Kirk · Married on 05/15/2010

My bride and I decided only a few days before our wedding to hire a limo to take us to the church and the reception. Skyline Limo Service was able to accomodate our needs. They were flexible with last minute changes, my niece got delayed coming into Tampa and the driver was able to drop us off at the church, drive to the airport and pick her up and get her to the ceremony just as her mother, my sister, was reading her reading.

Our driver also took pictures and geniunely seemed to enjoy the occasion. He did everything to make us and our wedding party feel special. I highly recommend Syline Limo Services.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Ryan · Married on 07/18/2009

Begin and end your wedding limo search with Skyline Limo! They provided exceptional service for our wedding at a very reasonable cost.

Sent on 07/31/2009

Carol · Married on 03/28/2009

The service was great. The car was on time and the driver was outstanding. He was very professional. The entire process was stress free. I would use the service again in the future.

Sent on 04/07/2009

Sarah · Married on 01/10/2009

I have the upmost respect for Mark Anthony and his company Skyline Limousine Services. Not only did Mark Anthony and his crew take care of my wedding weekend starting with the rehearsal dinner to Tampa from Clearwater Beach and ending with our beautiful wedding he also took care of my bachelorette party. His quality of service, professionalism, responsiveness is only top notch. The limos themselves are very cleaned, well maintained, and luxurious. I was fortunate enough to get to know Mr. President Mark Anthony along the way. He is a great individual and a pleasure to work with. He was able to accommodate for all my needs (and trust me when you are a bride you have a lot) and he even cared enough to decorate the limo in my wedding colors (tiffany blue). I highly recommend Skyline Limousine and I personally will only use Mark Anthony service in the future. Party on!

Sent on 03/13/2009

christina · Married on 11/01/2008

wonderful service, responsiveness, i highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/29/2008

HOlly · Married on 06/14/2008

I was very pleased with the service and professionalism that was provided by Skyline limousine. They were easy to work with and were very flexible when making the arrangements. The vehicles were beautiful and the drivers were dressed very professionally. I would use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/05/2010

Tara · Married on 05/18/2013

We worked with heath for our wedding. They were on time, professional and helpful. He worked with the church venue who were running behind and had a very crowded parking lot.
    Thank you for helping make our special day so great

Sent on 05/27/2013

Bradley · Married on 03/14/2009

Prompt, professional drivers. Both were very willing to wait a little longer and felt no pressure to move quicker. They both felt as part of the backdrop to the larger event. Would recommend this vendor to anyone for their cost and value and the level of service that they provide.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Valerie · Married on 02/22/2014

We used Skyline for our wedding 2 weeks ago and were very pleased with how everything turned out. When searching for transportation vendors, we found that a lot of places required you to pay for at least 5 hours of service even if you only need the vehicles for 3 or 4 hours, like in our case. Also, when I called other companies, I felt like I was being routed to a call center. The service was horrible. Skyline was the complete opposite!! I spoke with Onyx at Skyline and he was very helpful in assisting me work out the details of what vehicles we needed for the number of people. They also worked well in coordinating things with the wedding planner the day of. The limos we big and spacious and the passenger vans were a good option to take guests to the ceremony and back.

Sent on 03/03/2014

Valerie
    WOW- thank you for the review and letting future Brides know about us

Markanthony R Little
    Skyline Limousine

We ended up using Skyline Limousine Services for our wedding at the Florida Aquarium. We were kind of disappointed that we were unable to rent a limousine for our getaway vehicle because we only planned on needing it to get from the Aquarium to our hotel at the airport (so we only rented their services for an hour). They told us that they were reserving their limousines for people that were getting picked up more than once, so that kind of sucked. We settled for renting a nice black sedan for pretty darn inexpensive. The driver showed up on time and took us to our destination safely. The car was clean on the inside and out. Pretty sterile driver, wasn't a talker, but other than that I felt that we got what we paid for.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Nina · Married on 12/27/2008

3.0

Mark Anthony was a pleasure to deal with-His professionalism and unobtrusiveness were beyond measure. We got exactly what we asked for and timing was perfect-
    The last trip back to the hotel was the only glitch-we did not realize that there would be more people returning to the hotel on the bus, than coming to the wedding. I would recommend that transportation service have a another vehicle ready and waiting in case that should occur.

Sent on 12/29/2008

jill · Married on 10/09/2010

4.2
      3.0

All I can say is that they should have asked us the fastest way from the hotel to the church, because they didn't and took the longest way, and we were late to starting the ceremony!! So be sure to give your limo driver directions (or the fastest way if your running behind) before you leave!!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Tracy · Married on 05/26/2012

1.0
      2.0

So they had the best price and service I could find in Tampa. However on the day of the wedding they sent be a limo van instead of the stretch Limo I had ordered. My only reason for hiring a limo was to have a nice form or transportation to the wedding and something that looked good in pictures. Well a Black Van (although as the constantly reminded me was a Mercedes) was not what I wanted to arrive to my wedding in.

Basically they over booked the black Stretch Limo, and they could or would not send me any other Stretch Limo. So minutes before my wedding ceremony we canceled the Limo service (I hope we have not problems getting the money back), and drove to the wedding in my mom's car.

Sent on 06/16/2012

Skyline Limousine Services's reply:

Tracy and David we do apologize for the issue, the vehicle set for your Date was running behind, due to a previous bride that was running behind, We sent the Benz Sprinter Limo as a replacement to ensure service, which was onsite at time requested. We have refunded all monies through the CC Company, but the deposit of $85 due to switching processors. we have tried to call several times to get a mailing address to get this along with a $100 gift Certificate toward additional service to gain another chance to make it right. We try to make every effort to provide the service requested, however issues with logistics do arise and We Do Apologize if we did not get it right- even professional Athletes have bad days.