Skylight City String Quartet Reviews

16 Reviews for Skylight City String Quartet

• Sara

Sara May · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Love this quartet!

The SCSQ provided the perfect ambiance for my dream wedding. They are such talented musicians and were able to fulfill my specific requests for my favorite classical and popular songs. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Alvarez · Married on 09/05/2020

Beautiful Music

Skylight City Quartet played the most beautiful music at our wedding ceremony and dinner. We wanted musicians who could easily transition from ceremony mode to reception mode and they did just that! Our families complimented their music all night long. They are all extremly talented musicians! We are so happy we got the chance to work with them and if we could work with them all over again, we would do so in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Elizabeth Harrington · Married on 10/14/2019

A romantic and unique addition to set the tone

Everyone was super attentive to our requests and the vibe we wanted for our high-end outdoor wedding. It was honestly like having friends there. They were exactly what we needed to make our wedding one of a kind.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 11/12/2018

Special, unique arrangement for processional designed just for us!

These 4 musicians create magic with their playing. They are an exceptionally talented group of young musicians with beautiful interpretation of both modern day music and classical pieces. They were so accommodating working with us to even create a special arrangement for us for my processional music. They created such a meaningful moment for my husband and I; one that I know that we and our guests will never forget.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Cheryl · Married on 07/28/2018

This group is so professional and talented. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/20/2018

Ariel · Married on 06/03/2018

The Skylight Strif Quartet are fine musicians, and wonderful people. They are incredible professional, and go above and beyond to make your day special. If you want to make your event classy, professional, and fun - these guys are your go to!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jim · Married on 05/28/2018

Fun to be around, and possessed of a sincere joie de vivre when playing their music, this talented and profesional Flagstaff-based quartet is highly recommended. While i'm not a mucisian, I know what I like, and I like musicians that are musical, intuitive of their Zeitgeist, and are fun to watch, because they're having so much fun when playing. They're great!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/19/2018

The quartet was amazing. They added that extra touch that made our wedding perfect. All of our guest loved them. Rachel was easy to get a hold of and they were very accommodating for all of our needs. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Monica · Married on 05/02/2018

It was a smooth process from the first communication to the final beautiful notes played by the quartet! Everybody was so impressed with the quartet's playing! I would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 09/08/2017

Skylight City Quartet played beautifully at my wedding ceremony! The prelude music they provided, entertained guests and added a great touch to opening the ceremony. I appreciated their preparedness, professionalism and communication which all helped make my day more enjoyable and stress-free. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Sean · Married on 07/15/2017

I absolutely loved their performance! It really added a lot of atmosphere to the ceremony.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/01/2017

Such a great group! They did an arrangement of my favorite song and it made my wedding even more special. I have a very musical family and everyone loved them and they energy they brought! Thanks you guys!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Deanna · Married on 12/27/2016

An excellent group! Very professional and they added so much to our day. Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 11/26/2016

Thank you to the Skykight City String Quartet for a superb performance during our wedding ceremony. Live music always adds a level of style and sophistication to any event and your group exceeded our expectations for the most important day of our lives. We worked with Rachel, who helped us determine the perfect music selection for what we wanted played at our ceremony. She was extremely responsive, professional, and easy to work with. They were flawless at our wedding and we received many compliments about the music. Thank you again for being a primary reason for the success of our big day.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Nick · Married on 07/15/2017

You did an excellent job at the wedding and everyone thought it was so beautifully put together. Great job timing everything.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Daniel · Married on 06/24/2017

The quartet did an excellent job. They sounded great and everyone enjoyed the music. Would highly recommend them for any event!

Sent on 08/07/2017