Skye D Photography Reviews

Skye D Photography 4
Skye D Photography 5

Jessica · Getting married on 12/07/2019

Family photos

Skye was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and I am in love with every single picture. She is super nice and very responsive! We will definitely being using her again!

Sent on 11/15/2019
  • Kate

Kate Rowley · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing doesn't even begin to cover how great our experience was.

Skye has just been such an incredible person to work with. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. She is worth every penny and then some. She provided me and my new husband with lots of photos that will help us cherish each and every moment of our special day. From the engagement shoot to the reception all of the moments she captures are just incredible. I would suggest her for anyone looking for a kind incredible photographer! Thank you so much Skye!!

Skye D Photography 6
    Skye D Photography 7
    Sent on 10/07/2019

Emma Acevedo · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Skye was the perfect choice for our wedding photographer! My husband and I had our wedding in our backyard and Skye was very patient will all the unknowns that go along with that. She made us feel at ease during our engagement shoot and really captured the vibe of our wedding. All of our photos came out beautiful and I cannot recommend Skye enough!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

Picture Perfect!

Skye was professional, flexible, and creative. She was a pleasure to work with during our engagement photos as well as during the wedding. The pictures were all that I imagined and more. Skye goes the extra mile to get the perfect picture. She is amazing to work with and I would recommend her time and time again.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/19/2018

Skye was perfect for our big day. She was super flexible, especially with the pouring rain. She also made us both feel super comfortable throughout the whole process. The video she made was also amazing!

Skye D Photography 8
    Sent on 07/09/2018

Laura · Married on 02/25/2018

Skye was excellent ! She was waiting for me at my venue when I arrived and was very sweet and helpful. Loved my pictures. Skye photographed my friend Aly’s wedding and I loved her video so much, wish I got one of my own !

Skye D Photography 9
    Skye D Photography 10
    Skye D Photography 11
    Skye D Photography 12
    Skye D Photography 13
    Skye D Photography 14
    Sent on 04/10/2018

Stacey · Married on 12/09/2017

We’ve been thinking about how to express the way we feel about our daughters wedding pictures. When we look at them, it’s like unwrapping a precious gift. Speaking from the heart, know that Skye will find every beautiful moment you hope to see photographed ... and many others that you hadn’t thought of. She captured so many memories, and there’s so much emotion that shows through in her work. Skye is always looking for something beautiful, and she makes everyone feel so comfortable. Her talent and artists eye, captured every moment of that day. Through her work we are able to re-live our daughter and son in laws wedding day, and will be able to for all of our lives. Our daughter is very creative and has unique tastes, and Skye understood exactly the vibe she was looking for in her wedding photographs. All the photos came out so beautiful, and our daughter and son in law are thrilled with them. Skye is professional, calm, and creative. We highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about doing professional photos. Choosing and trusting a photographer is a hard decision, but if you choose Skye D Photography you have made a choice that you will be so happy with !!

Skye D Photography 15
    Skye D Photography 16
    Skye D Photography 17
    Sent on 04/11/2018

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

Skye was just amazing to work with, from day one!!! As if getting married wasn’t enough for us to concentrate on, we sold our house and were in the process of moving right before the wedding. Skye was so patient and flexible while we took our time making decisions. We were so impressed with how quickly she turned around our video (weeks ahead of our photographer.) The video brought tears to my eyes the first time we watched it. She captured every moment perfectly! It was all we could have asked for! As our family grows I plan on using Skye for all of our exciting life moments!

Skye D Photography 18
    Skye D Photography 19
    Sent on 03/21/2018

Katie · Married on 08/20/2017

I can’t say enough about Skye. My husband and I Did not want a huge fancy wedding, however having awesome pictures to capture this moment was so important to us. We decided to get married and have a small party at our favorite restaurant. Skye went out of her way to go to the restaurant prior to the wedding to discuss details with the owner to make sure we had the best pictures possible for the ceremony, which completely put me at ease. We so much appreciated all the effort she put in to make sure we got want we wanted. After the ceremony, we took a walk with Skye throughout the town to take pictures and had so much fun. It felt like we were hanging out with an old friend, which really helped us to relax and enjoy. She captured some beautiful moments and I’m so grateful to have those memories. I would completely recommend Skye for any occasion.

Skye D Photography 20
    Sent on 11/05/2017
  • Kerri

Kerri · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband and I chose Skye as our wedding photographer after being recommended to her by a friend of ours. We could not have asked for anyone better. From our first meeting with Skye, we knew her easy-going personality would make her a great fit for us. An engagement session was included in our package, and despite several unforeseen issues (the first two locations we tried to use were closed!) Skye always had a back up plan and in the end our photo’s came out amazing. My husband and I are not fans of being in front of the camera, but Skye completely put us at ease. The day of our wedding, which was supposed to be outdoors, it poured rain all day. Skye was determined not to let that limit the photographs we took, and made sure to sneak us out for a few shots every time the rain let up for a few minutes. When we got our wedding photos back, we were blown away! Skye captured so many candid moments, and we will cherish these memories forever. We would highly recommend Skye and her team to anyone getting married, and we look forward to having her capture many more happy memories as our family grows!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

First, I must say what a wonderful person Skye is! I saw her work through a few friends of mine and when it was time for Robby and I to tie the knot we didn't think twice. She has a creative and unique approach to photography, the moments she is able to capture are real, pure...just priceless! We had done engagement photos with her prior. It was the first time we had photos taken of us professionally. Skye has such a positive, undemanding energy that she made us feel like naturals! The engagement photos came out phenomenal (we still have people talking about them). For our wedding we purchased the package with her assistant photographer...A MUST! Like any bride on their wedding day, I was overwhelmed with emotions. But Skye has an ease about her that I was able to relax, enjoy and take in all those moments that many brides miss out on. As we looked through our wedding photos it instantly brought us back to that day, and all the emotions we felt...absolute joy! On your wedding day everything is happening so quickly and just like that it's over. Skye captured EVERY SINGLE moment of that day and through her photos we are able to re-live such a special part of our lives. All the photos came out so beautiful it is hard to choose, we have so many favorites! I can't wait to use Skye for any future photography. She is professional, accommodating, artistic and responds quickly. I highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about doing professional photos.

Thank you Skye, we will cherish these photos for a lifetime!!

xo, Melissa & Robby

Sent on 10/27/2016

Erica · Married on 08/29/2015

Skye is wonderful to work with! She does amazing work and we are so happy with our photos! The most difficult part of the process has been narrowing down which ones we should print! She's amazing! We did both our engagement photos and wedding photos with Skye and we love them. My husband and I aren't exactly people who love having our pictures taken and Skye put us at ease and made us feel so comfortable. I think by the end my husband was actually enjoying being photographed :) . Her work is amazing and she is such a nice person. Skye followed through on everything, she was very timely and professional. Alan was our second photographer for the day and the boys absolutely had a blast with him. He captured some really great moments. Skye and Alan even helped us transport flowers from the girls to the guys! Highly recommend Skye D Photography to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer!! Thank you again Skye!!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Meghan · Married on 08/15/2015

Skye was wonderful to work with. She was professional, flexible, and took beautiful photos. I loved the use of natural light in photos of my friend's wedding and immediately knew I wanted Skye to be a part of my wedding as well. I highly recommend her work!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Kerry · Married on 06/20/2015

Skye is Amazing! I have worked with her for both engagement and wedding photos. Both times my husband and I were more then happy with her work! She is easy to work with and makes you feel very comfortable. Her and her staff are very professional and friendly. She is also great with getting pictures back to you quickly! I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Alison · Married on 06/14/2014

Skye was our wedding photographer, and we are very happy with the work that she did. Communicating with Skye was easy before, during and after the wedding, and on the wedding day she was very pleasant and made us feel very comfortable. She made getting tons of pictures taken easy for a couple who hates to get their picture taken! Our wedding was at a location she hadn’t previously been to, but she was great at picking out spots to take pictures and had clearly scoped out some of the areas that we had mentioned to her beforehand, which was great. Skye was unobtrusive during the ceremony, unlike other wedding photographers that we have seen, yet she still got the important shots. She was flexible with us as far as when we did most of the formal pictures, which meant that we were able to enjoy the majority of our cocktail hour. Our touched-up photo gallery was up within a couple weeks which was great to see, and there are a lot of shots that we are very happy with. Overall things went really well, and we would recommend Skye to others!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Leanna · Married on 04/05/2014

Skye did a wonderful job at my wedding. There were a lot of kids there, including my 2 yr old son, and she managed to get great pictures of all of them! She also Did a great job in capturing the theme of the wedding. She was very accommodating and went with the flow when any changes took place. I will cherish my pictures forever.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Laureen · Married on 10/19/2013

Skye did an excellent job and I know she really captured our special day! Skye arrived early the day of the wedding and she already had her plan laid out of what pictures she wanted based on time of day and the weather. She had great creative suggestions and never pushed us to do some of the traditional corny pictures. Her poses were "real" and classy. She captured our feelings and choreographed our "first glimpse." It was simply beautiful! I have already seen some of the "amateur" pictures that were taken during the session and they were simply breath taking and the credit goes to Skye (and our Videographer- Jen Cassaro). I was so fortunate to have awesome vendors for our wedding!! Skye was great and I would recommend her to every bride!

Sent on 10/24/2013
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/27/2013

Skye and her assistant were absolutely amazing! We were very very picky when we were shopping for a photographer. We knew that it was such an important aspect to the wedding process since they are the items that bring you back to all of the great memories of that day! We decided to do our engagement pictures with Skye in order to get a feel for her style and if we connected with her. We were a little nervous to be "models" but Skye was so down to earth and made it SO easy for us. When we saw how great the pictures came out, it was an easy decision to book her for our wedding :) Skye and her assistant were prompt on the day of and got right to work. She has such a creative eye and she makes it so you forget she is there sometimes! Which is definitely a plus since posing for photos all day can get annoying. She captured the important moments and the sentimental ones so perfectly. She also has great poses that she suggests to us which made it a lot easier. We were BLOWN away by how the pictures came out. Our friends and family could not believe how great they were. One friend said that they looked as if they were the amazing pictures you see on Pinterest. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 08/24/2013

It was wonderful working with Skye. She had wonderful photo suggestions and took beautiful pictures. She was calm organized and available. I would highly recommended her and would use her services again.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Alison · Married on 06/15/2013

I cannot say enough about the fabulous job that Skye and Alin did as photographer and videographer for my wedding in June. Not only are they extremely talented in their respective fields, but they are genuinely warm and caring people who treat your event as though it is their own. Skye was able to put me at ease throughout the entire planning process and especially on the day itself. She was there when a picture needed to be taken and then just as quickly she was able to observe and leave us to enjoy our time with family and friends. Alin's videos are so beautiful and were really able to capture the intimacy and feeling of our wedding. Looking back at the beautiful photos and videos, I'm reminded of how special our wedding was and how much Skye and Alin truly contributed to that feeling. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Skye and her assistant were fantastic. Skye is very good at communicating, she was extremely flexible (a month before the wedding I sprung on her that we would be taking our portraits on a sailboat in the middle of the Hudson River and on the day of she was more than willing to nearly go overboard in order to get the perfect shot.) Skye is super low key--she won't interrupt a moment in order to get a better angle, she was completely professional, and very reasonably priced for a NY photographer. My family adored her and our photos are amazing. I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/08/2013
  • Joy

Joy · Married on 05/24/2013

Skye and Alin (unlike a lot of photographers and videographers) actually listened to what Anthony and I wanted for our wedding day. Whenever I emailed Sky with a question or concern, she always got back to me very quickly and answered any questions that I had. Working with the both of them on our wedding day was an absolute breeze. Despite the rain and fog Skye found a way to make the photographs exquisite. I'm very pleased with the our wedding photos and would absolutely recommend Skye to a friend! I can't wait to see the video!

Sent on 07/08/2013

Aly · Married on 09/22/2012

I would recommend Skye as a photographer to my dearest friends and family. She was extremely flexible, fun and creative with her photos. She created memories for my husband and I that we will forever cherish. I was so grateful to have her be a part of our special day. Skye's confidence in what she does takes a lot of stress off of the day. She seemed to understand what we imagined so well and produced photos that were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Chiara Ann · Married on 09/07/2012

Skye is wonderful and we are very happy we choose her! She is the perfect combination of professionalism, creativity and outgoing personality. We had a lot of fun taking pictures with her and both our families loved her. Right from the moment we met, we all were at ease and very comfortable with her, so everything felt very natural. She was able to deliver an incredible amount of amazing pictures in a very small amount of time, and captured so many beautiful moments we will remember and cherish forever. I also loved the way she used the surrounding colors and backgrounds, as well as the effects she created to make every picture so unique and real. Also before the wedding, Skye was always very accessible and easy to contact. After the wedding, all our pictures were ready within 10 days. We are glad we worked with Skye and we definitely recommend her.

Sent on 09/17/2012

nicole · Married on 08/25/2012

Skye is professional, courteous, intuitive and creative. The photos on her site reflect her vision, and her photos of our wedding brought forth her vision with our unique flavor at the forefront. We LOVE our photos. We are forever grateful for her art! :):)

Sent on 09/17/2012