Sky Simone Photography + Film Reviews

57 Reviews for Sky Simone Photography + Film

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2019

Best videographer ever

SKY IS AMAZING!!!! She got some amazing footage for our wedding day! She paid attention to all the little details and captured them perfectly! Our wedding highlight video was stunning and perfect for posting on social media for family members and friends to see who couldn’t come to the wedding! I’m so happy to have all of our special memories on video! She also did a great job capturing our personalities. We are kinda silly and love to have fun! It definitely shows in the video! I was happy she didn’t try to make us into something we’re not! We were extremely pleased with Sky and her videos! ❤️

Sent on 06/13/2019

Robin Rice · Married on 05/18/2019

Sky is the best

We were incredibly impressed with Sky! She was easy to work with and very patient. She made sure my daughter and her husband were happy. She captured their personalities perfectly and got all the special moments on video. She was prompt in getting us the videos and even took photos of the wedding day. We highly recommend Sky! All of our guests loved her and she worked hard to make sure everyone was pleased.

Sent on 06/28/2019

ashleigh · Married on 09/13/2018

I can’t recommend Sky enough! We actually live in MA and were eloping to Vegas and were in need of a photographer. We came across Sky’s website and immediately fell in love with her style of photography. Her pictures are seriously amazing and were exactly what we were looking for! She was super easy to work with, super friendly, and made the picture taking process (which we dread) a pleasant experience. When we have a baby or another big life event, we will be flying her here to us in MA because I just can’t get enough of her style! We enjoyed her company so much that we ate dinner with her two nights in a row and have stayed in touch with her. I CANNOT RECOMMEND HER ENOUGH GUYS. People compliment our pictures and the style of her photography every time we show them to a new person. BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/17/2018

Sky is the BEST!!!

Sky was the best photographer we could have asked for. Her work was fun yet classic. We LOVE our photos and have put them all over our new house! You will not regret working with her! Our photos came out in amazing quality and we had such a hard time picking out our favorites because we loved them all!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Dra · Married on 11/05/2017

Super thrilled with Sky's work. We met her in Vegas and she shot our wedding photos and video. Best ever! I love my highlight video! My husband and I couldn't be happier. She made each shoot so comfortable and we all just laughed and had a wonderful time together. We were so thrilled with her that we also hired her for our baby's gender reveal party and for baby's first photos. We hope to have Sky shoot all our important family events

Sent on 10/04/2018

Kendra · Married on 10/27/2016

Creative + Amazing photographs. The groom was uncomfortable in front of the camera but Sky made him feel at ease.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Tanya · Married on 10/17/2016

Sky is very talented and is a very genuine and caring person. I sent Sky an e-mail shortly after my fiancé and I decided to get married in Las Vegas and she replied within 20 minutes. Within a few e-mails back and forth that evening I felt that I did not have to look for any other vendors. Prior to finding Sky, I had filled out a lot of contact forms with other photographers and I felt like none of them had actually read what I filled out. Their e-mail back to me would ask me things that I had already given information about. With Sky, she actually took the time out to read everything I wrote. She also asked questions about me and my fiancé. No one else had really done that before. This definitely set Sky apart from everyone else.

I was first drawn to Sky's work because it is colorful and fun. I saw that Sky also offers stop motion films. I loved how whimsical Sky's stop motion videos are. I love that she makes the wedding rings and shoes dance across the screen. I had finally found a video style that felt like me.

Sky is super patient. I am so awkward in front of a camera! Sky would just talk to us and make me feel at ease. I am glad Sky insisted on the engagement shoot and I have a lot of really lovely photos. I am glad that I have a nice mixture of photos from our wedding trip. My husband was so impressed with the amount of time that Sky spent with us. Everyone has been blown away by our stop motion video and our photos. She spent a lot of time with us on our wedding day. We started the day around 7am and ended around 8pm. Not once did Sky complain. We were practically on our feet the whole day bouncing from location to location.She kept us on track and made sure that I had all the shots that I pinned from Pinterest recreated.

I look forward to when I will be able to work with Sky again. You can find our photos under Tanya and Dave on Sky's blog. Thank you for everything Sky!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Rachelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Sky is AMAZING! She's such a fun and talented photographer. She did a wonderful job with our engagement and wedding photos. She is easy to work with and she has such a positive and bright personality. You won't get generic wedding photos with Sky (unless you want them). It was a lot of fun doing the engagement shoot and the wedding. Everyone loved working with her and she captured a lot of special moments that are priceless. Thank you Sky!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Chris · Married on 05/06/2016

Sky was a godsend for us. My wife and I had to be evacuated from our dream destination wedding due to a hurricane, so we were left to plan a second wedding in San Diego. This would be a sad story except this allowed us to meet Sky who helped us build our true dream wedding.

She is extremely talented but really more of an artist. Our portfolio was a variety of funny, sweet, beautiful. I honestly didn’t know we could take photos like these. She also goes above and beyond to make sure you’re happy as a customer. Thank you Sky! It was an honor working with you!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Aly · Married on 05/06/2016

Sky was nothing but spectacular to us for our wedding. She did not only one, but TWO engagement shoots for us. We were originally supposed to be married in Mexico in Oct. 2015, but had to evacuate due to Hurricane Patricia. We ended up having our ceremony in May 2016 in San Diego. She did two shoots for us, was so fun and creative for our ceremony and reception and she performed cinematography for the entire event, too! We LOVE Sky and will refer her over and over, anytime, any place, ALWAYS! Thank you for everything Sky.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Nicholas · Married on 04/17/2016

Sky was so wonderful to have shoot our wedding and engagement photos. We found her online, and almost last minute. One month out from our date. We set up our shoot quickly as time was racing at us. The atmosphere was very relaxed so my wife and I could truly be in the moment, and be captured by her. Sky has a very unique personality and can be seen within her photos she takes. I can’t comment on any video services, as we opted out of this, but what I have seen looks to capture even more of the fun! Since our wedding was small she stepped out and helped out showing she was really caring about us on our day. Thank you for the photos, and thank you for everything else you did!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Kristen · Married on 02/29/2016

Sky was a wonderful addition to our wedding! I planned it on short notice, but that didn't seem to phase her. She has a wonderful personality that draws people towards her and brought out a funnier side to my wedding party, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Not only was the day of fantastic, but she kept in touch and had a sneak peek ready within a week and the whole folder of photos to us within a few weeks. I highly recommend her and would love the opportunity to work with her again for future photo shoots!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Sky is a one of a kind photographer in that she doesn't just take pictures, but finds a perfect balance between beauty and asthetics in order to truly make her work into art.
    Her out-of-the-box ideas, coupled with her quirky sense of persepctive, allows her to look through her lens and strike a perfect balance between her subject and it's environment.

When Sky took photo's on our wedding day, she challenged us to do things we hadn't done before, and to trust in her artistic talent; and we are so glad we did!
    The comments and responses we have gotten on those photos, leave all others in the dusk. This is the subtle, albeit, powerful difference with Sky Simone.

She was also kind enough to shoot live videos for us at the event. The videos are now our go-to clips when showing off the fun we had that day as they are so magnificently done.

If we could give her 6 stars we easily would; for her professionalism, her artist style, and her kind and friendly smile.

Thanks again Sky!

Sent on 03/30/2016

Just relax and enjoy the day. If things go wrong (which they always do) it really doesnt matter . Just enjoy yourself

Sent on 12/27/2015

Sara · Married on 11/21/2015

Being a camera phobic bride, I was a little hesitant to hire a videographer. However after my first meeting with Sky, I felt super comfortable with her as she was extremely down to earth and easy to talk to. I continued to feel this way on the wedding day despite having cameras present through the way she worked. My husband and I, found her to be unobtrusive with her filming. Sky was a lot of fun to work with and we were truly impressed with the video she created for us.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Friendly, professional and flexible service. Highly recommended.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Sky is an vibrant, creative and beautiful woman whose personality shows through her talent in photography and videography. I have known Sky since she began her business and she has always been professional and hard working. Thank you for capturing our wonderful memories so beautifully.

Amanda · Married on 08/18/2015

Skys photos are beautiful and high quality. She was always thinking outside the box, which means we ended up with fun and unique photographs. Feeling overwhelmed with choices and sky made everything clear and had great choices to fit in our budget. I'm so pleased and happy with the memories that sky created for us.

Kita · Married on 08/07/2015

Sky Simone is plain and simple what every bride would hope to want. Around your wedding your stress is at a all time high sky was my rock she wAs professional, passionate, creative, laid back but when needed to be firm and in control of shots, my now husband and I made the right choice when we hired sky.

Julie · Married on 07/11/2015

Sky is a very talented and professional photographer. We highly recommend you give her call. She captured the memories of our wedding so perfectly. Sky makes even the most camera shy person feel very comfortable in front of the camera. You will truly be in awe of her talent. We will continue to always use Sky for our future family pictures.

Sent on 04/15/2016

Everything was better than I ever imagined. The photos were beautiful and Sky captured exactly what I was looking for. She is so creative and imaginative. She was willing to spend the extra time to make sure she had just the right shot to make my photos beautiful. If you like fun, creative pictures then Sky is the photographer for you.

Sent on 12/26/2015

Caitlin Magill · Married on 02/28/2015

Amazing fun relaxed wedding photographer

Sky is amazing at what she does, she makes you laugh so your smiles are real! She is down to earth and relaxed which is what we wanted in a photographer. She listens to what you want and manages to always pull it off better than you imagined! Her images are vibrant and full of love and capture our wedding day so perfectly. I would highly recommend sky to others.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Tara · Married on 02/14/2015

I am so glad we decided to book with Sky. She is such a fun, bubbly, outgoing person with a contagious energy, that you just can't help but feel happy and relaxed around her. She was so great on the day of our wedding and she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and I am so happy with the outcome. My sister was so impressed with her that she's also booked Sky for some personal photos.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Tara · Married on 02/14/2015

Sky is AMAZING! From the moment I met her I knew she was the one for us. She is so happy, fun, energetic, enthusiastic, chatty, kooky, the list goes on. She was so laid back which made us feel comfortable and our photos turned out amazing! She did our engagement shoot, wedding, trash the dress, and my maternity photos, but my favorite part, was our Marryoke video. It was so much fun to shoot and watch. She really is talented. We highly recommend Sky!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Chelsea · Married on 12/05/2014

Sky is amazing at what she does, highly recommend her.
    My wedding photos and snap motion where so amazing, could not be happier with the service she provided.

Sent on 09/25/2015