Sky of Texas Photography Reviews

12 | Austin, TX

12 Reviews for Sky of Texas Photography

12 Sky of Texas Photography Reviews

R · Married on 11/13/2015

Our experience with Michael was great! He was professional, responsive, personal, flexible and patient. He was with the wedding party from the bridal preparations to the conclusion of the reception capturing the entire day.
    His ability to shoot a candlelit, outdoor evening ceremony was exceptional. He created lovely images that went beyond the typical "wedding photos" to create lasting memories of the entire day and evening. He is not just a photographer, but a true artist that is able to deliver not only traditional photos, but artistic, creative photos as well.
    His patience, professionalism, skill and artistic eye were all deeply appreciated. We would highly recommend his photography expertise.

Grace · Married on 08/22/2015

Our original photographer was injured four days before our wedding, and Michael came to the rescue at the last minute. The second I spoke to him on the phone he put me at ease and lowered my stress level about this last minute change. He was so organized and professional and was a pleasure to work with. The day of, he got every shot we asked for and more! Michael really captured the essence of our wedding and got some great candid shots which was so important to us. He really made the experience about us and I am so please with the quality of the pictures we will have to cherish for the rest of our lives!

• U

Uyen · Married on 05/21/2015

Michael is a great wedding photography. He did my wedding in may and we were absolutely love the photos!
    He's been shooting many other family parties after that as well. It has been a pleasure to work with him over all!
    Off course i would recommend his service to all my families and friends.
    Uyen Gremillion

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2015

It was wonderful working with Michael! He was easy to talk with and truly seemed to understand that types of photos we were looking for. He was ready and willing to take any shots we asked for, and he made sure we didn't miss anyone or anything important. He worked so hard to capture every moment and to leave us with some great memories of the wedding. I love how he was able to balance formal shots with candid shots. I truly recommend Michael for any special events; you won't regret it!

Maritza · Married on 01/10/2015

Michael was professional and dedicated towards us. He came in that morning greeting not only us but our family members by name, which made us feel important. He was ready to work, despite the cold and rainy conditions. Michael was out and about with us in our venue, getting stunning shots that captured us, on our day. And he maintained the same friendly, and patient attitude until the end of our day. Thank you for capturing our perfectly inperfect day! - Hugo & Maritza Gomez

Brandy · Married on 11/23/2014

Sky of Texas Photography was absolutely amazing! My husband Robert and I got married in November 2014. We had been on the hunt for two years prior to our wedding for the perfect photographer. I was using trusty 'ol Google searching for photographers when I came across George Street Photography and they Connected us with Sky of Texas Photography. I went to their website and was immediately impressed by the reviews I read and the packages they had to offer. I contacted them by email and asked a few questions. The event coordinators were quick in responding. So we set up a meeting and immediately fell in love with our photographer Michael. She showed us several options of photographer portfolios, but I knew Michael was the One! :) The engagement session was easy and our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect! I would give them 5 Stars. Michael was extremely easy to work with. My husband and I aren't the easiest to take photos of. However, Michael was very patient with us and helped us get the perfect photos. I highly recommend Sky of Texas Photography. 500 STARS!

Lisa · Married on 10/11/2014

We are so happy with the decision to have Michael as our wedding photographer! First, we used him for an engagement photo session where he spent extra time with us to make sure we got all of the pictures we wanted, and it turned out great for our Save the Date. On our wedding day, it rained early in the day, but Michael was very flexible and able to adapt to the situation easily. Looking back, we got every picture we could have wanted, and some of our favorites are poses that were Michael's idea. We would highly recommend him to everyone that is looking for a wedding photographer!

Suzanne · Married on 02/08/2014

Very accommodating, professional, talented, and easy to work with.

Michael is an amazing photographer, did our engagement photos and family photos, great pictures and good price! Super friendly too, and pays attention to details!

Krystin · Married on 10/29/2011

Skyoftexas photography did an excellent job photographing our wedding 4 years ago. We were very impressed with the quality and value and would recommend his services to anyone. I planned our wedding from out of state (Michigan) and he was very prompt with communication by email as well as flexible in not being able to meet in person prior to our wedding.

Jennifer · Married on 08/27/2011

I scoured Craigslist and other websites for months before settling on Michael at Sky of Texas photography. His portfolio speaks for itself. His photos have beautiful composition, colors, and his retouches look extremely professional. Too many photographers out there do poor retouching and over-filtering of photos. These techniques may look cool now, but for a timeless photo that will look beautiful forever, go with Michael, you won't regret it!

Pawilai · Married on 02/20/2011

Thanks to Michael for making our big day to be memorable.