Sky Meadow Country Club Reviews

46 Reviews for Sky Meadow Country Club

1 User photo

Sky Meadow Country Club 1

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2018

I had my wedding 9.21.18 at Sky Meadow and I couldn't say enough about it. The back drop behind the "alter" is a beautiful site. Lynn and Josh were beyond helpful thru the whole day. We left all of our decorations and such at the venue the night before and when I came to the venue, they had set everything up for me! I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO ANY OF IT! and that was a huge stress taken off of me! They took care of everything as far as meeting with my vendors and the details with them. The day of the wedding Josh was everywhere I looked! He is superman! Everyone who works there was happy and helpful and my day was perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Sky Meadow Country Club 2

Emily · Married on 08/05/2018

We celebrated our wedding on August 5, 2018 and we couldn’t have been happier with the way things turned out. The staff was super friendly and professional, from the planning to the actual wedding day. They took care of everything, including when there was a slight miscommunication with a minor detail. Josh, the day of coordinator, went above and beyond to make sure the wedding party was taken care of. We had an absolute blast and we can’t wait to see the sunset pictures. We highly recommend this gem of a venue to those in the Southern NH/Northern MA area. You won’t be sorry.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Candice · Married on 10/20/2017

Sky Meadow Country Club is the venue of all venues. It was amazing and the ceremony went off without incident. Our wedding was 10/20/17, and Sky Meadow did a fantastic job. They were so accommodating and worth every penny. They really work with you when you have budget!!! Lynn and her assistant Josh was amazing. I am so grateful what they did to help our wedding run smoothly.

Candice Jackman

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kaitlynn · Married on 10/07/2017

I had my wedding there recently and absolutely loved it. They accommodated everything we asked for, and were super flexible with all of our decor and centerpieces we brought and needed help setting up/packing up. The food was amazing, the bar was speedy, and the coordinator, Josh was awesome ! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly and I would recommend this spot for anyone who is looking for a classy, elegant and affordable venue.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Darcy · Married on 06/03/2017

Skymeadow was the perfect place for us to get married! Lynn was amazing to work with very flexible and extremely responsive! The staff the day of the event was very nice, professional, and timely. We were not waiting or delayed in anyway. Our day was absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much Skymeadow! :) Darcy & Nate

Sent on 07/20/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/28/2017

Lynn and her staff were absolutely wonderful! They made sure every detail was taken care of for our special day. I was so impressed with how smooth everything went. We were able to just show up and not worry about anything. Our family raved about what an amazing time they had. The food was incredible and the wait staff was so thorough. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Heather · Married on 10/07/2016

Lynn, the wedding coordinator, was absolutely incredible she made the process not only easy but enjoyable for us planning our wedding at sky Meadow. She listened to everything that we were looking for and everything we wanted and she made it happen effortlessly and easily with a smile. Our wedding was perfect not only because the venue is gorgeous but because their staff went out of their way to insure that it was everything we wanted and dreamed of. I couldn't have asked for a better venue or people to work with. They helped make our dream wedding a reality!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/12/2015

Sky Meadow was great! Lynn and Debbie were very accomodating. They worked and communicated with our vendors to ensure that the night went smoothly and there were no glitches. The wait staff were very responsive to any requests from us or our guests. Thank you!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sky meadows was beautiful and exactly what we wanted. They are the traditional country club look with a beautiful grand Ball room. Their outdoor ceremony space is decorated with lots of bright flowers. The back drop is nice and open. The indoor space (which we used) is a third of the ballroom by the fireplace. The windows face the garden so you still get all the beautiful flowers without the weather. They turned the room over so fast some of the guests didn't even realize that it was the same room because they entered in a different door. They were very accommodating with all the food allergies and restriction we had. The servers were all very knowledgeable about who at their table had food allergies and what they were. The wedding coordinator was great. She would answer my emails within 24 hours without fail. She was always very professional and would remember everything I told her. We had a personal attendant that made sure we got fed apps and drinks while we were getting our pictures done. We had a few guests show up that said they weren't coming and they were able to add another table and serve them food with no problem. Everything was very reasonably priced. The food was very good, we received alot of compliments. The women's bathroom has a nice "getting ready" area that I used to get dressed with a coach area and vanities.

Sent on 05/25/2015

I had the most amazing wedding at Sky Meadow Country Club. Wedding planning is so beyond stressful but Lynn at Sky Meadow made everything so easy for us. I don't have one single complaint. The day of my wedding I forgot the flower girl basket and Lynn had someone run right to michaels and pick one up for me. She made my wedding day completely stress free. The food was PERFECT. The venue was gorgeous and all of the staff worked so hard like a team to make sure I had absolutely everything I needed. This place was worth every single cent and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone looking for a venue. Not to mention the price was way better than most places I looked at.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Melissa · Married on 04/18/2015

Beautiful venue for an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Brianna · Married on 09/19/2014

Amazing venue! Brilliant landscaping and breathtaking views at sunset. Everyone who was on staff the night of our wedding went above and beyond to make sure our day went exactly how we had planned. I worked with Lynn McGowen during the planning and she was also just as amazing to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2014

We couldn't have chosen a better venue! Lynn and Debbie were so professional and accommodating. Everything went smoothly, planning was made easy, and any requests were honored. The facility is pristine..I was so impressed with how perfectly they set up all of our items and decor for the wedding. The waitstaff is top notch and made us feel like royalty. I also loved the security gate as well as the fact that they only allow one event at a time. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Alicia · Married on 08/03/2014

Sky Meadow was a dream to work with from start to finish. Working with Lynn was so easy. She was always friendly and quick to respond to emails. She made me feel like this wedding was important to her as well as to us.

Working with Debbie on the day of the wedding was amazing. We got so many compliments from our guests on how great she was. Things went smoothly and it all thanks to her as well as the amazing staff! They were so friendly and fun.

The food was absolutely to-die-for. Our guests raved about the food for days. It was so amazing I'm sure people thought we spent $50k on the wedding! I'm still thinking about the bacon-wrapped scallops!

I would absolutely, without a doubt, book them again for an even. I'm going to try to get the school I work for you book a prom there!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Eileen · Married on 05/25/2014

Lynn was amazing! Definitely a wonderful person. Initially she said that she couldn't be there for the wedding and then last minute she could! It was a great day and she was a great host. Everything went incredibly smooth. I just wished that I was able to finish my drinks before they were whisked away. :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/23/2014

We initially chose Sky Meadow because of it's gorgeous grounds, convenient location and reasonable prices. We worked with Lynn McGowen, the wedding coordinator, with MANY emails back and forth, and several meetings leading up to our wedding day. Lynn was great at responding in a timely manner, as well as making herself available for ANY of my questions/concerns/easing my fears! We went to their annual Bridal Preview, where they have different vendors and they cook nearly everything offered on their menu, and it was a great opportunity for us with preparation for our wedding! Unfortunately, we were not too impressed with the food on this day, (but were already committed to the venue) so we picked the St Andrews Chicken and the Beef Tenderloin, since we liked these the most.
    However, on our wedding day, everything was FANTASTIC! The other Lynn (sorry forgot the last name) took care of us for the rehearsal and the wedding day itself! She was supportive and very helpful! The waitstaff was friendly and attentive to our needs! Also, the food was PERFECT!! We had SO many guests complimenting how beautiful the location was and especially how amazing the food was! We were so happy that we decided to have our ceremony and reception at Sky Meadow!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Gillian · Married on 10/26/2013

Sky meadow helped us make our dream night perfect! Lynn and Lynne were amazing, and couldn't have asked for better people to help us. The hall looked beautiful, the ceremony outside was breath taking! Everyone loved the food, we picked the baked haddock and chicken Marsala. For apps we did scallops wrapped on bacon, delicious, and the teriyaki steak and sweet n sour chicken, and the bruschetta. The wait staff and bar staff were great! The pictures outside looked amazing!!! Would highly recommend sky meadow, they helped make it a stress free and enjoyable night to remember !

Sent on 01/16/2014
  • Isabella Tocci

Isabella · Married on 10/04/2013

I don't even know how to begin with this feedback! We had a great experience at Sky Meadow. I was out of the country most of the wedding planning process, and stressful as it might seem, Lynn McGowan made it a lot easier on us, always responsive and flexible.
    We had planned an outdoor wedding ceremony, but the rain didn't stop and we had to switch to plan B. As heart breaking as that was for me, I could not be happier with the outcome. The staff quickly arranged the ceremony in front of the fire place and it was beautiful.
    Speaking of the staff, they were a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Every single one of them. In special Josh, who was extremely helpful with us and the wedding party, always making sure we had enough to drink and eat. So nice! and of course, the coordinator Lynne Patterson, who was lovely to work with.
    Sky Meadow played a big part on making our big day so special and unforgetable.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Mariah · Married on 08/24/2013

My husband and I were very pleased with our experience working with Sky Meadow. They were fantastic to work with leading up to our wedding, and the day of everything was absolutely beautiful! The Sky Meadow staff made our ceremony and reception run so smoothly and everything went off without a hitch. We are so happy we chose to get married there!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Jesenia · Married on 07/27/2013

We had our dream wedding 2 weeks ago and it would not have been made possible if it was not for the venue we chose. This was absolutely the most GORGEOUS venue for our wedding! We wanted a place that held 1 wedding at a time so that we would be ensured 100% attention. We ended up seeing 23 venues and Sky Meadow was one of the last ones. As soon as we walked in, we knew that was the one. From day one, working with the staff at Sky Meadow (in particular Lynn McGowan), was so easy. Lynn is extremely friendly, very quick to respond, and went above and beyond to get us everything we wanted for our wedding. The scenic views are beautiful, and so is the ballroom with the stone fireplace. The appearance, both on the outside and inside are spectacular. The layout is very spacious (nice lobby & patio areas). All of our guests complimented us the most on the venue & food. They loved everything they ate and there was so much food. It was great! The waitstaff was excellent; friendly, very well dressed and professional. Also, on our actual wedding day, Lynne Patterson (the Banquet Manager) took great care of us. She made sure that the we (Bride & Groom, as well as the Bridal Party) had everything we needed. They all pay attention to details and made sure we got everything the way we wanted it. This is definitely the best venue around and you get services beyond what you pay for.

Sent on 08/10/2013

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2013

Sky Meadow is a great place to have a wedding. There staff if very efficient and had everything under control the day of the wedding. Food was great! Our guests were very impressed as well, with the set-up, out door scenery, and food. I am so glad we had our wedding there. Absolutely have no regrets!!

Sent on 06/24/2013

Genna · Married on 11/17/2012

My husband and I did not have any specific place in mind for our wedding. We knew that when we walked into the right place, we would just know. That is exactly what happened when we took a tour of Sky Meadow Country Club. The venue is absolutely gorgeous. Breathtaking views, beautiful wood working and modern, neutral colors abound. The venue offers only one wedding a day, so you do not have competing sounds/parking places. The entire venue is yours. When you walk into the foyer, it is large and inviting. There are high vaulted ceilings and couches and chairs for your guests to be comfortable in. The ballroom can accommodate many guests and also has a patio accessible to it as well. The configuration of the room is somewhat flexible as well. The wedding coordinator Lynn was INCREDIBLY accommodating, very nice and a breeze to work with. The food was divine, the service was outstanding, and the attention we received as bride and groom was second to none. The staff here were very attentive, accommodating, appreciative and considerate. I can't say enough about how beautiful Sky Meadow is. Our wedding was almost a year ago, and people still tell us how wonderful the evening was and how beautiful and perfect everything was at Sky Meadow. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Janelle · Married on 05/26/2012

Sky Meadow was great! The management and staff were great to work with and were responsive to all our needs. They took great care of us at the wedding. The venue was beautiful and the food was amazing. Our guests were so impressed and we were thrilled with Sky Meadow!

Sent on 05/27/2012

Laura · Married on 05/05/2012

Wow! This venue was just so amazing. The sales office Lynn is such a nice person to work with. Any questions or concerns she gets right back to you and eases the stress. The wedding day was like a dream. Everything was perfect. The Sky Meadow room is beautiful anyways, but the staff did such a great job with everything. The staff was super friendly and my husband and I were waited on by one lady who was just amazing. We did not have to worry about asking for anything she was always right there for our needs. The food was out of this world....hot, hot and salad was crisp. Extra dressing, cheese, and sauce were placed at each table and there was not anything missing. I could go on and on but if you get the chance to have your wedding at Sky Meadow, go for it...its just wonderful and you will be sooo happy!

Sent on 05/25/2012