25 Reviews for Sky Blue Iris Photography

25 Sky Blue Iris Photography Reviews

Working with Justin was the easiest part of our wedding. His service is incredibly affordable; we loved the fact that we got to keep all of our photos at the end without additional costs!! On the day of the wedding, he was a nice, calm presence and had great ideas for beautiful shots. He wasn't overly instructive and allowed us to be ourselves. I personally enjoyed the many angles taken of the ceremony. He was especially a good sport when we requested to have group photos with all of our guests (40 guests in total). After the wedding, the photos came back on a convenient USB drive and were beautifully edited. I would highly recommend SkyBlueIris to anyone needing photos in the Portland area.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Justin was great to work with!! Very relaxed and didn't mind our crazy schedule! He traveled to three different locations (hotel to shoot while we were getting ready, church for the ceremony, and cottage for the reception). He was always professional, polite, and made the entire experience very fun and enjoyable. He didn't distract from the ceremony or celebration, but always made sure to get the shots I had requested. I haven't seen any photos yet as it is too soon after the wedding, but I'm looking forward to getting them!! :)

Profile Picture Katie , 3/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Justin was a great photographer. He did an amazing job with all of the pictures. When looking for a photographer for our wedding, I wanted someone that had an artistic view at a decent price. Justin was the perfect pick for us and I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/14/13, 1 Review
4.3

Having Justin as our wedding photographer was great as he was a very relaxing and calming presence at our wedding. Justin was accomodating to our needs and flexible on the day of our wedding. Justin was willing and able to get me some pictures early so that I could give them in Christmas cards and as gifts to family members. Thanks Justin!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was wonderful. He's a nice, laid-back guy who is professional and knows what he's doing. He'll ask you questions about how to take your photos that you might not have even thought about yet. Our pictures were beautiful, and he went above and beyond before, during, and after the wedding. I couldn't have picked a better photographer for our big day.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was very responsive to our needs and a really great person to have around at the wedding, putting our guests at ease while discreetly snapping lots of great shots of them. I wanted a really candid, vintage-inspired style of photography and he provided that. My only small note is that that while he was really quick to respond to emails, he didn't always let me know what was going on with our pictures - I had to contact him. But, as soon as I did, he would respond and try to get right on top of the issue. Great value for the money and I really would hire him again even if we were able to afford a much more expensive photographer.

Profile Picture User3951843, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was great! He worked with us within our budget and gave us exactly what we wanted!

Profile Picture Caitlan, 7/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We can't say enough about how happy we are with Justin! Both our engagement and wedding photos turned out absolutely perfect! When we started our search for a photographer we were concerned about finding someone who was easy to get along with, took high quality photos, and was affordable. We were so lucky to have found Justin and Sky Blue Iris Photography!! We highly recommend Justin! He even drove all the way out to the coast to take our engagement photos! Take it from us there is enough to stress about during the wedding planning, so do yourself a favor and book Sky Blue Iris!
Drew & Sheri

Profile Picture User3492489, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.1

Justin is a kind, professional photographer and we really appreciated working with him for our wedding! He was always responsive to emails and phone calls before and after our wedding, and was very timely - we didn't have to wait on him to get the photos afterwards! Really enjoyed having our special day caught on camera by Justin. Thank you!

Profile Picture jessi, 6/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was wonderful to work with! He was very flexible and really went above and beyond. Our photos are wonderful and really captured the feel of our wedding. We've received loads of compliments on them. I couldn't recommend him more.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/10/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I only wish I could give 10 stars because that is how we felt about Justin. He is fun, professional, and a true artist. He set us at ease on our wedding day, so even the "posed" photos look totally natural. He took total advantage of natural light and color, and captured our best sides - all while we were enjoying our wedding day.

Profile Picture April, 10/8/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was amazing to have as a wedding photographer. When I contacted him, he was quick to respond and I remember that he wasnt avalible on my wedding day, but he referred me to someone else and while their portfolio was fine, I just adored Justin's. When I told him this, he was so flexible that he made himself avalible on my special day! He really went the extra mile! When he photographed our engagement session, he was patient with our daughter and even went to multiple locations! On the speical day, he took care to capture the details as well as the big picture. Not a moment was missed! I will forever treasure the pictures he took that day. Two years later and I still get compliments on my pictures! Such a great guy and such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Clairissa, 10/2/10, 1 Review
4.2

I was very pleased with the price and quality of work done by Sky Blue Iris, however, it sometimes took a while to hear back from them when I had questions and when receiving my photos.

Profile Picture Allison, 8/21/10, 2 Reviews
4.7

Sky Blue Iris Photography did an amazing job with our wedding photography, both in the quality of the pictures and the level of professionalism on the day of our wedding. Justin was very flexible in doing what we asked him to do, and his services were an amazing deal for the amount of money we paid. The one negative comment I have was that we did not get our pictures until two months after our wedding which was about five weeks longer than he said it usually takes. While this was a little frustrating, we understand that with such a small operation it does take a little bit longer, and even though it did take a little longer I cannot stress enough that I would most definitely recommend Sky Blue Iris Photography over a big photography company to anyone getting married, especially on a budget.

Profile Picture Adam, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a fantastic experience with Justin. He was very respectful of the event and delivered us beautiful shots. I would not hesitate to recommend Sky Blue Iris Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Profile Picture mary, 7/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin did an amazing job! He was everywhere at our wedding and I didn't even notice him and it made for the best pictures. He delivered over 400 prints to my house and provided a disk with all the pictures and I am more than pleased with all of it. I highly recommened him for your wedding or any event.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/4/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was awesome! He captured parts of our wedding and receptions that we didn't know had happened! You cannot find a more reasonable, unassuming person, who really saw our wedding and brought out our personalities with ease. He was great to work with, and we got a cd of all our images, as well as prints; folks just don't do that anymore. We are so glad we found Justin, particularly since we planned the wedding long-distance. I could not recommend a vendor more. Great price, and priceless photos of our special day.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/3/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Justin did a wonderful job for us as a photographer for both our engagement photos and wedding. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the photos we received and his prices are amazing!
We have gotten so many compliments on our photos and I would recommend Justin to any of my friends. He is very easy to work with and 'behind the scenes' - he got some amazing shots without us even knowing he was there. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/30/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Provided key shots of our wedding that we wanted photos of. Justin did a great job. No one at the wedding even knew I had a professional photographer there during the wedding day. Regret not taking time to get close ups of me and my husband to frame. But our concern was mostly getting the key shots of our cultural ceremonies that day which Justin captured beautifully. Would recommend to every soon to be couple. =)

Profile Picture Teuila, 4/24/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was great to work with. He took amazing pictures and offered more services for less money than anyone else I could find. He got the pictures back to me in the time frame given and they looked wonderful! Thanks Justin!

Profile Picture Erin, 3/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin was more then willing to do what we wanted. The pictures he took looked far more amazing then I thought could happen. I would use him again for all our picture needs in the future!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/18/09, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Amazing Service! Very easy to work with and very reliable. Couldn't have asked for a better person/company to photograph our wedding. Perfect!

Profile Picture Jason, 10/10/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sky Blue Iris did an amazing job for my wedding. The pictures looked amazing and he caught all the special little moments. Everything was ready immediately, while we were still on our honeymoon. Just totally awesome. Sky Blue Iris really took all the stress and worry out of the photography, and left us with beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/12/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were Justin's first official wedding. The quality of his photos was the most impressive thing about his work. Since then we have had Justin photograph my sister-in-law's wedding, maternity photos, and a photo shoot for our business website. Great work on all of those jobs.

Profile Picture James, 7/11/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Justin did WONDERFUL job! He was extremely accommodating especially to all the difficult cultural demands which he honored with poise. I highly recommend his work!!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/16/09, 1 Review