Skuba Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa D. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Highly Recommend

o We booked Adam Skuba for our wedding which was supposed to be in May 2020. He was so easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had in the planning process. Unfortunately, because of COVID-19, we had to postpone our wedding to August. Adam wasn’t available on our new date but he was so helpful and coordinated having another DJ whom he works with cover our event. We were so happy with our DJ, Neil NiCastro, and everyone had such a great time on the dance floor! Our guests absolutely loved the Magic Mirror- it was a big hit! The uplighting was beautiful and gave an elegant feel to our barn wedding! Thank you so much Adam for all of your help!
    Laura E. Married on 01/30/2022

Simply the Best

From the time I contacted Adam to the time the wedding ended he was amazing. My husband and I were so comfortable with him right off the bat. He was professional but so fun. Our crowd was a mixed bag, ranging from young kids to older adults and the music variety was on point. We also had a Magic Mirror photo booth and used it as our guestbook, we left with a scrapbook that night. Everyone loved it! My nephew declared our wedding “the best night of his life”. Trust the 7 year old, it was amazing. We thoroughly believe that if we didn’t have such amazing vendors we would t have had such a perfect day. Thank you, Adam!
    Sarah A. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing DJ!!

I hired Adam at Skuba Entertainment for my wedding and he exceeded all of my expectations! The music was perfect, and the dance floor was packed all night long. His uplighting and personalized monogram made the room so much more beautiful, and the magic mirror photo booth was a hit with all of the guests. Adam was incredible to work with. I would recommend Skuba Entertainment to anyone!!
  • Dan
    Dan K. Married on 09/08/2021

Very professional

Adam was excellent. Especially due to the current pandemic situation he was very accommodating with last minute changes and we communicated with him several times along the way with updates etc. His event planner is very user friendly and easily accessible from phones, tablets or laptops. Adam was very professional and song transitions as well as announcements were seamless. Would highly recommend!
  • Corin
    Corin M. Married on 09/05/2021

Highly Recommend!

We used Skuba Entertainment for our wedding in September 2021 and Adam was amazing! The online planning tool was very helpful, and he was a great resource as we got closer to our wedding. He played all the music we chose and really got the crowd going! Multiple people told us after the wedding that it was one of the most fun DJs they've ever experienced at a wedding. The add-on for the photobooth was also a hit. Overall, I would highly recommend Skuba Entertainment for your wedding DJ needs :)
  • Gabby
    Gabby F. Married on 06/19/2021

You need this DJ!

ADAM.. SKUBA!
    We can not recommend nor thank DJ Adam enough for our amazing wedding! He has been so helpful and accommodating to help us make our DREAM wedding! From the very first song of the night, he had our guests storming the dance floor and kept them entertained all night long! He gave us a few surprises that made such unique memories for us. Adam is everything you want in a DJ... talented, kind and FUN!

Adam, we can not thank you enough for all that you have done for us. Our packed dance floor, to watching everyone dance/sing along to all of our songs has provided us with unforgettable memories (and singing along! haha!) We are so fortunate and grateful to have had you for our wedding! :)

With love,
    The New Mr. & Mrs. Frantz
  • racquel
    Racquel Married on 05/31/2021

Get him!

First off, look no further; you have found a precious gem lost in the depths of the earth. Dj Skuba is a wonderful guy. He made my wedding day fabulous. He got the crowd in tears with his music selection for our ceremony, which was so touching. He was on point for everything. I was impressed. As for the scheduling of events, he kept us where we needed to be. The dance floor remained a dance floor all night. We ended up having a conga line which I didn't expect to happen. When I reached out to him, I told him no one would dance because they are not dancers, but everyone said they loved the DJ and the music on my wedding day, and they were up dancing all night. The ceremony was perfect, our intros were on point, and our first dance was amazing all because of him. DJ Skuba is a charming, friendly, and easy-going guy. He made my wedding day magical, and I genuinely appreciate all that he has done. He made announcements for us and conducted the shoe game, which was a huge hit!!. If you ask him, he will do it for you. No problem. Thank you for making my day unforgettable. Please do yourself a favor and get him. He is indeed worth it.
  • Kyrie
    Kyrie C. Married on 05/15/2021

Kept the Party Going

Adam at Skuba Entertainment made our wedding the best wedding of the year. Everyone raved the whole night and still almost one month later how amazing and fun our wedding was. Everyone loved the mix of music and the upbeat tempo of the night. He also had great selection in songs we didn't even pick. He played the Star Wars Cantina Song at the beginning of dinner and it was a perfect transition into dinner that we didn't even think of. The Photobooth was also a hit. Everyone enjoyed it! Thank you!
  • Miranda
    Miranda Married on 04/19/2021

Easy, Nice, and Fun

Skuba was perfect! He played everything we wanted to hear and then some. The lighting work was perfect. He knew how to transition songs and he was funny when making an announcement. I will definitely be hiring him next even I have!
    Molly B. Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing to work with!

Adam was a joy to work with! His website made planning and payments so easy. Our ceremony sound and music was flawless, as well as the sound for our reception speeches and dances. The highlight for us was the photo booth which our guests really loved. And the variety of music he played. Not only did he find every song we requested a head of time, but he also took the requests of my friends. Everyone was dancing til the very last song.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/04/2020

AMAZING! If I had the chance to re-do my wedding, I would pick Adam as our DJ again and again.

Adam was the best! He had our guests dancing all night long! He was so personable and easy to work with! I cannot recommend him enough!
  • Natacha
    Natacha A. Married on 08/16/2020

Great DJ and services

Adam is great! He was flexible and worked with us to find a postponement date that worked. He did a great job with the music and time management of the wedding. He Was able to play some traditional Portuguese songs that my family wanted. All our guests had a great dancing. The mirror photo booth was a hit and the uplighting looked great.
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 07/18/2020

We loved Skuba!

DJ Skuba was great from start to finish! Music for the ceremony was flawless, reception intro’s were perfect and he kept the party going all night. We had a wide array of guests and he was able to play something that tailored to each of them and got our guests on the dance floor. We loved the magic mirror photo booth too! Our guests used it all night!!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 02/08/2020

Skuba Entertainment is the WAY TO GO!!!

Adam & his team was just what we wanted when it came to entertainment! Adam was super responsive, easy going and professional. He was organized and helped me with any questions that I had. Music was very important to me as I wanted to listen to nontraditional genres and I was able to make playlists online for my wedding which was perfect. The magic mirror was a great part of the night, I received a book of the pictures taken afterwards!! Adam even designed custom photo strips to keep with the theme of my wedding. He delivered on all requests, kept the party moving and knew just the right amount of balance between MC and music. He was such an integral part to the success of our wedding and he sure did deliver!!!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Experience

Married 01.11.2020
    We had a great experience with Adam from the moment we booked all the way up through our wedding day. He has a great energy about him. His endless selection of music, impressive sound system, beautiful uplighting, and his energetic persona played an integral part in making our wedding such a blast! We also added his mirror photo booth to our package, which was a hit! Our guests loved the interactive touch screen & the fact that they got to keep a copy of every photo as a keepsake. As a wedding & event planner myself, I know that your DJ can either make or break your reception experience. Skuba did not disappoint! He played a variety of great songs that got every generation on the dance floor which really impressed us. We all sang & danced the night away! Hiring Skuba Entertainment for our ceremony & reception was the best decision we could have made.

Megan & Kurt
  • Rustic Wedding
    Julianne Married on 12/14/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ

Thanks Adam for being a great wedding DJ your setup was awesome. We enjoyed our wedding reception everything went well. Additionally; your Mirror photobooth was a hit and well organized. My guests enjoyed the props and the printouts. Your an awesome DJ and thankyou for being our Wedding DJ.. Stanley & Julianne Siptroth 12.14.19
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/06/2019

Best Day Ever with an amazing dance party!

We got married 10/6/19 and celebrated the whole day and night with Skuba. Adam was so flexible and responsive and super easy to work with. I was able to customize literally everything. Skuba handled all of our ceremony music, reception, uplighting, and photo booth. We did the fun, new mirror photobooth - it was a huge hit with our guests! We had a dance party the whole night and the fun never stopped. I'm only sad that it's over and would love to do it all again!
    Megan Married on 09/14/2019

On time organized and flexible

Adam was amazing to work with he was always available even when I emailed late night. He was very flexible letting me add on and with payments. He has a website you can create your song list and he literally played just about everything off my list. He was organized and ensured the day went smoothly. We had the full package which I highly recommend with uplighting mirrors and he did our ceremony site as well. The magic mirror was a huge hit - huge! It’s a must ! Adam was super calm which helped me when I’d be all anxious so that was a plus having his calm energy. I highly recommend Skuba and go full package you won’t regret it
  • Sharon
    Sharon D. Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal DJ

Wonderful DJ! He worked well with all of the vendors, kept us on track with everything we needed to complete and helped us to have the best time ever! He also kept the party jumping, which meant the world to us! Thanks Adam!
    Julianne Married on 10/07/2018

Skuba Entertainment

Adam Skuba is fantastic and made our wedding so much fun from start to end. He’s very down to earth and extremely accommodating. The mirror photo booth was a hit for all of our guests as well! My husband and I highly recommend Skuba Entertainment!!
    Kelsey Married on 09/30/2018
    Adam was a fantastic DJ. He kept the dance floor full, and was super easy to work with. I had tons of people tell me how great of a wedding it was, and the DJ is debatably the target factor in that. The mirror photo booth was a hit and the album of the guest pictures is so funny! His price is fair as well. Highly recommended.
  • Joanie
    Joanie Married on 09/22/2018

Super easy to work with!

Fun and super easy to work with! Made part of my wedding planning stress free and easy!
    Kelly Married on 09/01/2018
    He was amazing! The site he uses to plan the wedding and pick the songs is really user friendly! Whenever I had a question, he was very quick to respond! On the day of my wedding, he was able to adjust the order of the events, in order to accommodate the unforeseen issues that arose. As a bride, his ability to adjust the schedule took a lot of pressure off of me and allowed for me to enjoy my day! As a person, he is so nice, very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I have recommended him to many future brides I know and I would love to work with him again! The magic mirror was such a hit! I recommend using it at your wedding! As a MC, he was amazing! Everyone was dancing and having such a great time. Many people told me that they had a blast because of the music and the atmosphere he created! He was amazing and an asset on your wedding day! Thank you for making my wedding day fun!
    Kristen Married on 06/23/2018
    Adam did an AMAZING job for our wedding on June 23rd. We were so thrilled with him we could not say a bad word about him! He really listened to us throughout the process and tailored all of the music to who we are. He kept the energy high and really fed off the crowd to keep everyone dancing! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, going above and beyond throughout the whole process! You will NOT regret hiring Adam!! Trust me!! He will bring your wedding to life!!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 05/27/2018
    Adam and his staff went above and beyond with our wedding. My husband and I are so pleased with Skuba Entertainment! Adam interacted with our guests and asked anyone if they had any special requests. He made sure to communicate with us during the night on when we wanted to do the bouquet toss, garter, etc. He also paid close attention to detail. For example, my husband is a huge WWE fan and did a Rick Flair "Woo!" during a dance and Adam made sure to play his entrance music as the next song - that made my husbands entire night! All our guests raved about how great our DJ was and about how they loved the magic mirror photo booth. Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Skuba Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was my pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding day :-)