Skuba Entertainment Reviews

84 Reviews for Skuba Entertainment

• Melissa

Melissa Dotter · Getting married on 06/08/2022

Highly Recommend

o We booked Adam Skuba for our wedding which was supposed to be in May 2020. He was so easy to work with and very responsive to any questions we had in the planning process. Unfortunately, because of COVID-19, we had to postpone our wedding to August. Adam wasn’t available on our new date but he was so helpful and coordinated having another DJ whom he works with cover our event. We were so happy with our DJ, Neil NiCastro, and everyone had such a great time on the dance floor! Our guests absolutely loved the Magic Mirror- it was a big hit! The uplighting was beautiful and gave an elegant feel to our barn wedding! Thank you so much Adam for all of your help!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Molly Benway · Married on 10/04/2020

Amazing to work with!

Adam was a joy to work with! His website made planning and payments so easy. Our ceremony sound and music was flawless, as well as the sound for our reception speeches and dances. The highlight for us was the photo booth which our guests really loved. And the variety of music he played. Not only did he find every song we requested a head of time, but he also took the requests of my friends. Everyone was dancing til the very last song.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Natacha

Natacha Antunes · Married on 08/16/2020

Great DJ and services

Adam is great! He was flexible and worked with us to find a postponement date that worked. He did a great job with the music and time management of the wedding. He Was able to play some traditional Portuguese songs that my family wanted. All our guests had a great dancing. The mirror photo booth was a hit and the uplighting looked great.

Sent on 10/18/2020
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 02/08/2020

Skuba Entertainment is the WAY TO GO!!!

Adam & his team was just what we wanted when it came to entertainment! Adam was super responsive, easy going and professional. He was organized and helped me with any questions that I had. Music was very important to me as I wanted to listen to nontraditional genres and I was able to make playlists online for my wedding which was perfect. The magic mirror was a great part of the night, I received a book of the pictures taken afterwards!! Adam even designed custom photo strips to keep with the theme of my wedding. He delivered on all requests, kept the party moving and knew just the right amount of balance between MC and music. He was such an integral part to the success of our wedding and he sure did deliver!!!

Sent on 02/28/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Experience

Married 01.11.2020
    We had a great experience with Adam from the moment we booked all the way up through our wedding day. He has a great energy about him. His endless selection of music, impressive sound system, beautiful uplighting, and his energetic persona played an integral part in making our wedding such a blast! We also added his mirror photo booth to our package, which was a hit! Our guests loved the interactive touch screen & the fact that they got to keep a copy of every photo as a keepsake. As a wedding & event planner myself, I know that your DJ can either make or break your reception experience. Skuba did not disappoint! He played a variety of great songs that got every generation on the dance floor which really impressed us. We all sang & danced the night away! Hiring Skuba Entertainment for our ceremony & reception was the best decision we could have made.

Megan & Kurt

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Rustic Wedding

Julianne · Married on 12/14/2019

Excellent Wedding DJ

Thanks Adam for being a great wedding DJ your setup was awesome. We enjoyed our wedding reception everything went well. Additionally; your Mirror photobooth was a hit and well organized. My guests enjoyed the props and the printouts. Your an awesome DJ and thankyou for being our Wedding DJ.. Stanley & Julianne Siptroth 12.14.19

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2019

Best Day Ever with an amazing dance party!

We got married 10/6/19 and celebrated the whole day and night with Skuba. Adam was so flexible and responsive and super easy to work with. I was able to customize literally everything. Skuba handled all of our ceremony music, reception, uplighting, and photo booth. We did the fun, new mirror photobooth - it was a huge hit with our guests! We had a dance party the whole night and the fun never stopped. I'm only sad that it's over and would love to do it all again!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Megan · Married on 09/14/2019

On time organized and flexible

Adam was amazing to work with he was always available even when I emailed late night. He was very flexible letting me add on and with payments. He has a website you can create your song list and he literally played just about everything off my list. He was organized and ensured the day went smoothly. We had the full package which I highly recommend with uplighting mirrors and he did our ceremony site as well. The magic mirror was a huge hit - huge! It’s a must ! Adam was super calm which helped me when I’d be all anxious so that was a plus having his calm energy. I highly recommend Skuba and go full package you won’t regret it

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Sharon

Sharon Dickinson · Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal DJ

Wonderful DJ! He worked well with all of the vendors, kept us on track with everything we needed to complete and helped us to have the best time ever! He also kept the party jumping, which meant the world to us! Thanks Adam!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Julianne · Married on 10/07/2018

Skuba Entertainment

Adam Skuba is fantastic and made our wedding so much fun from start to end. He’s very down to earth and extremely accommodating. The mirror photo booth was a hit for all of our guests as well! My husband and I highly recommend Skuba Entertainment!!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2018

Adam was a fantastic DJ. He kept the dance floor full, and was super easy to work with. I had tons of people tell me how great of a wedding it was, and the DJ is debatably the target factor in that. The mirror photo booth was a hit and the album of the guest pictures is so funny! His price is fair as well. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/13/2018
  • Joanie

Joanie · Married on 09/22/2018

Super easy to work with!

Fun and super easy to work with! Made part of my wedding planning stress free and easy!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

He was amazing! The site he uses to plan the wedding and pick the songs is really user friendly! Whenever I had a question, he was very quick to respond! On the day of my wedding, he was able to adjust the order of the events, in order to accommodate the unforeseen issues that arose. As a bride, his ability to adjust the schedule took a lot of pressure off of me and allowed for me to enjoy my day! As a person, he is so nice, very knowledgeable and very easy to work with. I have recommended him to many future brides I know and I would love to work with him again! The magic mirror was such a hit! I recommend using it at your wedding! As a MC, he was amazing! Everyone was dancing and having such a great time. Many people told me that they had a blast because of the music and the atmosphere he created! He was amazing and an asset on your wedding day! Thank you for making my wedding day fun!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

Adam did an AMAZING job for our wedding on June 23rd. We were so thrilled with him we could not say a bad word about him! He really listened to us throughout the process and tailored all of the music to who we are. He kept the energy high and really fed off the crowd to keep everyone dancing! He was an absolute pleasure to work with, going above and beyond throughout the whole process! You will NOT regret hiring Adam!! Trust me!! He will bring your wedding to life!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/27/2018

Adam and his staff went above and beyond with our wedding. My husband and I are so pleased with Skuba Entertainment! Adam interacted with our guests and asked anyone if they had any special requests. He made sure to communicate with us during the night on when we wanted to do the bouquet toss, garter, etc. He also paid close attention to detail. For example, my husband is a huge WWE fan and did a Rick Flair "Woo!" during a dance and Adam made sure to play his entrance music as the next song - that made my husbands entire night! All our guests raved about how great our DJ was and about how they loved the magic mirror photo booth. Thank you for making our night so memorable!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Skuba Entertainment's reply:

Thanks for the kind words! It was my pleasure and honor to be part of your wedding day :-)

Natasha · Married on 05/26/2018

Adam was such a charm to work with! He was funny and knew how to keep everyone on the dance floor. His music selection was so on point that he didn't miss a beat! He even gave us the option to select our own music. Highly recommend Skuba to everyone looking for a DJ to keep the party going. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Skuba Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Natasha! It was really my pleasure! Congrats again and best wishes :)

Angelica · Married on 12/16/2017

Point blank Adam is amazing!! He made our wedding so much fun and the dance floor was packed all night. My husband cannot stop talking about what an awesome DJ he is! We used his DJ services and photo booth and both were awesome!! Adam is a must for your special day!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Kathleen · Married on 11/18/2017

Adam does the most fantastic work! Our guests were dancing all night long! Adam checked in with us every step of the way to make sure we were good, and without him we would have been lost! He was so kind to our family and his DJ skills are absolutely awesome! He ended the night with the most touching and respectful military dedication to the soldiers and veterans that were guests which just brought tears to our eyes and it meant so much to us. Adam is your man for the best night of entertainment anyone could ask for hands down!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2017

Adam from Skuba Entertainment did such an amazing job at our wedding reception. He met with us multiple times to go over every single aspect of the ceremony and reception. It was almost like we hired a DJ and a planner! He gave us so many ideas and recommendations for the day. We also had the magic Mirror Photobooth and the monogram lighting. Everything was perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Stephan · Married on 09/09/2017

Skuba provided us the magic mirror for our wedding! The photos were great and everyone enjoyed the experience. We paid a little more but feel the great customer service was worth it!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 08/18/2017

If you want your wedding to be the most fun night of your life, DJ Skuba is a must! Our guests danced the night away. Adam is so awesome to work with. He knows how to really keep everyone out on the floor. We also purchased the monogram and back-lighting as well as the photo-booth. It was so awesome how everything was set up. I have been to many weddings and can say 100% honestly that this is the best DJ service in our area. DJ Skuba also offers an online site that makes keeping track of your wedding entertainment very easy. Extremely happy with our decision to hire Adam.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Danielle · Married on 03/24/2017

We hired Adam for our wedding in March, 2017 he accommodated all of our request from music to uplighting and the icing on the cake the mirror photo booth was a huge hit. all of our guest literally danced their shoes off all night long. we also extended Adam's services for our after party which was amazing and not a person in the room was sitting. I highly recommend skuba entertainment for any and all upcoming events.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Autum · Married on 12/16/2016

Adam was absolutely AMAZING to work with! From the first time we talked on the phone, I knew he got vibe and would do a great job. We also booked the Magic Mirror photo booth and uplighting through him and were not disappointed! My husband and I can't thank Adam enough for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Skuba Entertainment's reply:

It was so nice working with you and Jim. Hope you had a great holiday and wishing you the best in the new year :)

Joanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Our wedding was just this past Saturday 11/5. We could not be more happy with Adam and his services. The uplighting, custom monogram, and photo booth was perfect - but best of all the music and entertainment was exactly what we hoped for. We wanted our guests on the dance floor all night and Adam kept the energy going. Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day just as we imagined!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Breanne · Married on 10/09/2016

Adam was a blast to work with. He had no problem driving out to my venue to meet with other vendors and field any and all of my questions about the big day. He was super accommodating on the day of as well. My guests got to enjoy his playlist and were also able to request music that he found in a pinch! On top of it all, Adam was fun to hang out with and saved the dance floor (and my dress) from a spilled coffee disaster. I would highly recommend Skuba Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ with a great personality!

Sent on 10/26/2016