Skin & Makeup By Teshara Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 8 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Deanna Married on 07/28/2012
    Um - wow is all I can say. Teshara is so gifted and I love her! I came to Teshara because I was looking to get eyelash extensions and I heard she was the best and she is. Eyelash extensions are an amazing fun thing to do, especially if you're getting married. She made my eyes go from normal to amazing wide-eye doe eyes. I loved it. Since she did such a great job on my eyelashes I hired her to do my pre-wedding spray tan, my make-up, my mom, my aunt and my mother-in-law. Each one of us ended up with flawless make-up. The pictures are so pretty and I'm so happy with they way they turned out in large part due to everyone's make up.

Additionally, she recommend Krystel from the Garage to do my hair and my bridesmaids and all of our hair was equally as wonderful. Between the two of these ladies I felt so pampered and beautiful. And, all the bridesmaids were so happy with their hair.

As a great side note, these two ladies are lovely people. On the day of your wedding you'll be spending several hours with the folks doing your hair and make-up and it is so nice when you like people. I wish I lived closer to Roseville and then I would continue to go and see both of these ladies for my ongoing services. I would recommend their services to any bride or any woman looking for talented people in the beauty industry.
    Krystle Married on 01/01/2011
    Teshara is the best! I have been going to her for 2 years for all of my waxing and facials. She is amazing!!! Also, her makeup is stunning!!! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist for their wedding <3
    Lisa Married on 01/01/2011
    I have gone to Teshara multiple times for facials and waxing. Her facials are sooo relaxing and she does an awesome job. She is also honest as to what products work best for your skin type. She doesn't try to up sell you to purchase high end products or product she provides. If it works for you and you like she will say "stick with it". (Although I must say the products she uses and sells is very nice.)

As for the (bikini) waxing...... that is a very personal service to have done. Teshara is very professional and doesn't make the service awkward at all. Highly recommended!
    R Married on 09/24/2010
    Teshara's makeup skills made everone look amazing! She was fun, great to work with, easy to get a hold of, felxible and my entitre bridal party loved how they looked for wedding day! Couldn't be happier, she is awesome!
    Crystal Married on 10/03/2009
    Teshara did a beautiful job on my makeup. She did a trial run a few days before my wedding. My pictures were absolutely fabulous. I have gotten so many comments about how great my makeup turned out. She came to my house, which made me feel so great. I would recommend her highly to anyone.
    Erica Married on 07/25/2009
    Teshara is amazing!!! She made me look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She came to the wedding site and did my makeup and 4 of my bridesmaids. Also, my mother who does not EVER wear makeup, agreed to get her makeup done. Teshara made her feel so comfortable and made sure that she wasn't too overdone and still looked like herself. You should have seen my dad's jaw drop when he walked in the house! Teshara is VERY reasonably priced and VERY easy to get in contact with. I recommend her to everyone I know!
    Jennifer Married on 05/31/2008
    Teshara is AMAZING! We did a few trials for my wedding (I kept changing my mind on colors) and she was so great about showing me options and listening for the "look" I was going for.

She makes you feel comfortable, like you've known her forever and makes the whole "make-up" element of the wedding STRESS FREE which is so very important to a bride!

I felt the most beautiful I've ever felt on my special day, I love looking at the pictures!

I would reccomend Teshara to any bride who is looking for the perfect look at the perfect price, she's the BEST!

Rhonda Married on 05/13/2006
    Teshara did a fabulous job on my wedding makeup! It was so nice to not worry about that part of getting ready on such a big day! She came to my house, which was also very helpful, and she was very kind during my meltdown over a tuxedo rental mixup! :) Thanks to Teshara, I felt beautiful that day and all our photos looked great!