Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 5
Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 6
Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 7

Renée · Married on 10/14/2016

I would tell them that the talent, versatility, professionalism, and shear fun of this group is wonderful. I have gotten nothing but great positive feedback from my guests. Their ability to get audience involvement and participation was perfect. I would certainly use them again!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Hi Renee,

Thank you for your review! Our live band and I had a blast making your event one to remember! We appreciate you having us and wish the best!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2016

Reatha was amazing! She and her team made my wedding reception so much fun! I can't believe the reaction I'm getting from people who were there. She got everyone to dance and enjoy themselves. We all loved her! She worked with our requests and played a selection of music that was perfect for us. Thanks so much Reatha!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We had a blast with your guests and are happy to hear everyone had a great time!

Skillzmatic Entertainment

Ella · Married on 07/02/2016

Skillzmatic provided top notch service and Reatha was amazing! Our wedding music from our cocktail hour, to dinner, special requests, introduction and into the night for dancing was perfection. Communication with Reatha was efficient and easy and her responses were quick. She truly loves what she does and it shows! We are so grateful for all that Reatha did to make our wedding day so magical!! We highly recommend Reatha and Skillzmatic for any occasion!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Hi Ella,

Thank you so much for your review! We absolutely love what we do and appreciate you having us. It is awesome to hear that your day was truly special! Again we want to congratulate you both!

Kim · Married on 06/18/2016

The Live Band and DJ services are the best I have experienced. The group was very professional, on time and performed to perfection. Skillzmatic Entertainment is HIGHLY recommended. Their services will definitely make your event a memory and experience that you and guest will continue to talk about.

Thanks Reatha! You are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us Kim! It was a pleasure working with you and we thoroughly enjoyed your event!

Caitlyn · Married on 04/15/2016

We are so happy we went with Skillzmatic Entertainment for DJ services of our wedding. Reatha was very professional throughout the whole process and really catered to our vision with an array of selection of music. She was very energetic throughout the whole night and did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor. Skillzmatic Entertainment's staff was always prompt and on-time when it came to answering any questions that we had. She also provided lighting for the wedding which made the venue look even better! I am positive that there is no other DJ service that can provide the same level of value that Reatha provided for us. We were very pleased with the results of the wedding and would absolutely recommend Skillzmatic Entertainment for any event. Thank you again Reatha!

Sent on 05/09/2016

Hi Caitlyn,

Thank you for your awesome review! It was a pleasure to be apart of your special day and we wish you all the best!

Kristina · Married on 02/13/2016

DJ Skillzmatic really got to know us and get a feel of how we wanted our special day tocplay out. We gave her a "must play" and left the rest to her. We were really happy with the overall outcome. She really had the crowd moving, and we will definitely hire her in the future.

Sent on 02/14/2016

D · Married on 12/11/2015

The band was excellent! Not only did they play a wide variety of songs, they also made sure to keep everyone engaged and involved during the performances. When the band wasn't playing, Skillzmatic kept the party going, as the DJ. Music makes all the difference between a good party and a bad one, so you might as well get the best.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for your review! We do our best to cater to our clients needs and keep the party fun for everyone! Please feel free to refer us and I will be sure to let the rest of my band members know about this review. Happy Holidays!

Jeffrey · event on 12/11/2015

Our office used Skillzmatic for our annual Christmas party. She and the band were outstanding! They kept the party going, engaged with the guests, and played/performed a wide range of music. Book this act now!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kecia · Married on 06/07/2015

Skillzmatic Entertainment is affordable, provides customized packages based on your needs, is very professional, appeals to all age groups, is great for Weddings and a variety of events! I highly recommend Skillzmatic Entertainment!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Hi Kecia, it was a pleasure to be apart of your event! We are excited to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed our services and hope that you will keep us in mind for future events. Thank you for reviewing us!

Princton · event on 05/16/2015

When initially made the decision to plan a baby shower for my wife I wanted it to be different and creative, but still keep in mind that the purpose was still to celebrate a baby coming. Once I realized how hectic things could get, I got in contact with Skillzmatic for planning assistance and music setting the right atmosphere I wanted but couldn't quite put into words. THIS WAS THE BEST DECISION THAT I COULD HAVE MADE! There were shared schedule for everything from paying for different supplies to the timing of each game & when to distribute food. The music was perfect, and everyone had a great time! It definitely wasn't the average baby shower that men hate going to. Thank you so much for your help! It will always be remembered as a great time to my wife and I! AMAZING!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for you review of Skillzmatic Entertainment! Our goal is to always reach 100% satisfaction with our clients. Please keep us in mind for future events.

Steenah · Married on 07/04/2014

My wedding planning all the way up until my wedding was completely stressful! The only thing I didn't worry about was the DJ. Reatha really eased my mind from our first consultation. Her interactions with me via phone, email, or in person were always speedy! For anyone that has been married you know how hard it is to find someone who is responsive in not only a timely fashion but with speed and excellence. I gave her an idea of what I wanted and from there she created me a sample mix that she presented to me. It was awesome still to this day I pop it in and get down. She even accommodated my hectic schedule and was able to email me things when I didn't have time for a face to face. I really appreciated that she went above and beyond for my special day. She asked for my color scheme and come the day of my wedding her and her crew were dressed in my colors and looked absolutely professional which looked great in my pictures!!!! My reception was the talk of the evening and still to this day because she had us going from the time my husband and I walked in to the time we were ending our magical night. I recommend her to anyone who asks me about a DJ and I will have her do my next event as well!!! The best part is she was completely reasonable with her prices unlike some of the other DJ's that quoted me a ridiculous price. With Reatha I got quality, professionalism, and an overall wonderful experience.

• Akela

Akela · Married on 03/03/2018

Reatha was great from beginning to end! She kept our wedding party entertained & joined us on the dance floor many times (lol).

Sent on 03/04/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was our pleasure! You and your guests were a blast!

Breanna · Married on 06/10/2018

They were fantastic! Got everyone on their feet! The music selction was perfect and they beat our expectations and Reatha was hilarious!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Hi Breanna, thank you so much for the awesome review! We had a blast with you and your family! Many blessings on your union and thanks again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment!
  • User5163345 · event on 05/02/2015

I truly appreciate the service that I received for my event. The vendor arrived in a timely fashion which allowed for preparation and played quality music befitting of the event. I was quite pleased with the work and look forward to using this vendor for future events with my organization.

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing Skillzmatic Entertainment! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your event and we are pleased with your satisfaction. It is our hope that you will continue to keep us in mind for future events and thank you again for your business!

Mrs. · Married on 02/18/2012

3.5

Reatha is very accommodating and flexible with her availability. Not to mention the excellent service you get during your event makes you feel like your money was well spent. My husband and I as well as our guests were more than satisfied. She truly gave everyone an opportunity to get busy on the dance floor with her song selections. Dancing the night away with my high school sweetheart turned hubby was extremely memorable thanks to DJ Skillzmatic. I'd highly recommend you book her in advance. You won't be disappointed. Thanks so much again DJ Skillzmatic for your superb service and for being a part of a night that my hubby, family, friends and I will truly never forget.

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of our services! Your satisfaction is our goal at Skillzmatic Entertainment! Please continue to keep us in mind for future events.