Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

45 | Sanford, FL

45 Reviews for Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC

Haley Herren · Married on 02/07/2020

Absolutely incredible!

I cannot begin to express how incredible Reatha made my entire wedding night. She is so professional but so down to earth at the same time. She was always there to take any requests and she kept my whole wedding on schedule. My husband and I were so beyond pleased with her as our DJ and even had compliments about her from our guests. You will not regret booking with her!

Sent on 02/08/2020

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

We had an absolute blast with you and your guests! it was truly a pleasure working with you to help make your day memorable!

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC

Casey Hostetter · Married on 02/02/2020

Dancing all night long!

We had so much fun dancing and the DJ was great at keeping the mood going and supplying us with energy through the perfect song choices. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Hi Casey!

Thank you for the awesome review! We had a blast with you and your guest and wish you many amazing years for you and Haley!

Beckylin · Married on 01/02/2020

Awesome DJ!

The DJ was extremely friendly and developed a great mood for the wedding both leading up to and during the reception. She kept people dancing and has some decent tools for customizing your experience. She is definitely affordable and flexible to special requests. We hired the saxophonist for part of the night and he was excellent performing a special request for the groom. Would highly recommend Reatha and her team :)

Sent on 01/07/2020

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Beckylin! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you & making your day memorable!
  • Jasmine

Sharon · Married on 12/12/2019

Hire them!

Best DJ ever. She kept our wedding guest moving until the very end. My daughter and her new husband had a wonderful time. She was very funny, kept the music clean, and made sure that everyone had a great time. I would hire her again in a heartbeat. (I wish she could come to SC!!) She was very professional! She even topped off some champagne for a guest during a toast. I can not say enough great things about our DJ services. I can tell you that she was amazing and if we are ever in Orlando again and needed a DJ, I would hire her again. She gave the bride and groom a list of songs to select from prior to the event and she made sure to play them all. There was never a dull moment during our reception. AMAZING DJ!!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and had a blast celebrating with you! Please note that we do travel and would love to work with you all again. Many blessings!

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC.

Destinee Blanks · Married on 11/24/2019

If you’re looking for a great DJ, look no further!

DJ Skillzmatic DJ’d helped make me and my husband’s wedding day something we’ll never forget! She’s extremely professional yet kept the music bumping and guests out of their seats. I appreciated the fact that she kept in contact from the time we booked her up until the day after the wedding. She also respected any requests we had pertaining to the music for our religious reasons. She was outstanding and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Kris! You and your guests were a ton of fun! Thank you again for choosing us to make your special day one to remember!

Kimberly Franklin · Married on 08/03/2019

DJ/Music/Live Entertainment

If you want a spectacular experience at your party, wedding, or any gathering, the ONLY way to go is SKILLZMATIC!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Hi Kim,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to make your day special and wish you and Al many blessings on your nuptials!

Claudie · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding May 25th, 2019

Reatha was the DJ for our wedding at the Crystal Ballroom and she was awesome. Kept the crowd moving, fun, and interactive. She played everything that we asked for. The price is very reasonable. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Hi Claudie, thank you for the awesome review! It was definitely a pleasure working with you and we wish you many blessings on your union!

Jeffrey Young · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing DJ!

Reatha did an amazing job at our April 2019 wedding -- we received several VERY positive comments from family, friends and even the reception venue's staff! Super fun time was had by all at our reception, and Skillzmatic made it happen! Recommended!

Sent on 04/19/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! I'm glad I was able to assist with making the day a memorable one!
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 03/24/2019

Fun All Night Long!

I was initially concerned about the music, transitions and layout since Reatha wouldn’t be present for the rehearsal (it was not a requirement). But she and her team showed up and showed out. From the music remixes, to hosting and the game we coordinated, we didn’t have to worry about one thing. She had constant communication with me and the venue to ensure this day was amazing.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review Brittney! We are so glad to hear you and your guests had a great time and we that were able to make your special day a memorable one! Many blessings and again thank you for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 01/18/2019

Expectations exceeded

Reatha changed my mind about wedding DJs. I didn’t want one at first because I have control issues and it’s a lot to entrust. They set the whole tone for the wedding afterall. She was AMAZING. Not your typical car salesman barking at everyone to dance. She was elegant AND fun. She responds to emails IMMEDIATELY. Super flexible. Super affordable. She was literally the easiest thing about my wedding planning. Love.

Sent on 01/24/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Wow! We are so excited that we were able to exceed your expectations and set a fun atmosphere for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and We wish you all the best on your union!

James Smith · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding and reception

One of the best DJs you’ll ever meet!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It’s always a pleasure working with & for great people. Many well wishes on your union!
  • Y

Yanel · Married on 09/01/2018

Swag!!!Fun! Professional! Joined the crowd danced and hype man was a bonus !

Sent on 09/02/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Yanel! We had a fantastic time and so thankful you chose Skillzmatic Entertainment!

Dominique · Married on 07/27/2018

AMAZING!!!!

BEST IN TOWN!!!
    Thank you so much, everyone had a wonderful time. Entertaining, professional, party animals. We had so much fun, they made sure to keep the party going. Recommending them to everyone I know. Also did an amazing job with our monogram.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Dominique! It was truly a pleasure working with you and I love the photos! Many blessings to you on your union and thank you again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment!

J&M · Married on 07/21/2018

Skillzmatic Ent. (Reatha) provided exceptional service for the wedding and reception for my son and his bride on July 21, 2018! Jenelle and Michael were very pleased. Very courteous and professional, we couldn't have selected a better DJ!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with and I wish Jenelle and Michael many blessings!

Mark · Married on 07/06/2018

Great personality, Very professional and lots of fun! Gets the party going and plays the best music!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Janay · Married on 04/21/2018

I loved everything about her, she was an amazing DJ! Me and my husband received so many compliments on your skills. If i could do it all over again, I would most definitely choose you again. Great MC and great DJ. Thank you again for making my day wonderful! Book her you won't regret it.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Juliette · Married on 04/07/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment team hosted our wedding as MC/DJ this past Saturday, April 7th. Words can't fully describe how amazing our experience was with these guys from start to finish.
    Reatha was the most amusing person to work with! Our guests can’t say enough about her, they simply LOVED HER!! She kept everybody entertained and dancing all night. Reatha not only has that amazing personality which irradiates a positive energy and good vibes, but she is extremely professional and a joy to work with. Time management was also one of her talented skills; she stayed on top of our agenda all night and made sure everything worked out well for us. I am so so happy that we chose Skillzmatic for our entertainment needs and trust us, you will be grateful to do the same. We can’t recommend them enough.
    Thank you, Reatha, for your professionalism, your fun personality, and for delivering an exceptional service! Our day would not have been as perfect as it was without your team. We truly enjoyed working with you!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It was indeed our pleasure to be apart of your special day. We wish you many blessings on your union!

Dorothy · Married on 03/03/2018

Use company for a wedding, they were energetic, engaging and had a great playlist selection. The team was totally professional and helpful. Will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope to be apart of future events!

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2017

Reatha was excellent! We sprung a lot on her the day of and she really rolled with the punches to help make our day amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Hi Ashley,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We had a blast with you & your guests! We wish you many blessings on your union!

Skillzmatic Entertainment

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

Fantastic job Skillzmatic!! our wedding was a success because of you. You understood what we needed and delivered. Thank you. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for having us! We enjoyed our time with your guests and want to again wish you the very best on your union!

Ronnie · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow! We hired Skillzmatic for our wedding this past weekend, and I have to say that I feel this was absolutely the best decision we made in terms of wedding vendors. I have to admit that I am fairly particular about music, and Reatha was so incredibly flexible and patient with me throughout the entire process. She allowed me to select all of the music played during cocktail hour, dinner service, and the reception. And she rocked it! I didn't give her a particular order for a lot of the music, but once the reception started, she played everything in a way that kept our dance floor absolutely packed for nearly the entire night. We were super worried about hiring a DJ in general because we are pretty laid back and wanted our vibe to be laid back/low key - she nailed it! It was not boring or cheesy - she brought the exact right amount of energy to our atmosphere and kept our guests going. She was also flexible during (countless) changes made to the schedule of the wedding last minute as things were progressing. And don't even get me started on the value of these services - fantastic!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Ronnie, it was an absolute pleasure working with you music buffs!!! It was a good time with the classics and I am so happy we were able to accommodate your requests and your guests throughly enjoyed themselves! Many well wishes on your union & thanks again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment for your special day!

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2017

DJ Skillzmatic was absolutely incredible during our large corporate event. We didn't give her much to work with ahead of time and had a rather shy crowd and she ended up getting everyone up and dancing anyways. Received so, so many compliments on her music choices and how she emceed the whole event. Got everyone pumped and excited and engaged all night long. So happy she was there, really set our event apart from all of the others. She was easy to contact, work with, and was incredibly professional throughout the whole process. A+, hire her for your event!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Tiara · Married on 08/11/2017

They were amazing. They were so kind and even though our reception was running behind schedule they were able to help us get everything done in the time frame we had left. They were so great with the crowds! I recommend them to anyone in the area who needs a DJ!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Hi Tiara,

Thank you for the great review! You all were such a pleasure to work with and we wish you many blessings on your union!

James · Married on 08/05/2017

Reatha went above and beyond to make our wedding even better than we expected! I had dozens of questions and request from Reatha leading up to the event and she always responded fast and never made me feel hesitant to ask. The music was on point and was able to get the young and old dancing all night. Nobody wanted the music to stop. My wife has a big Ethiopian family and she was able to incorporate their music without alienating everyone else. Thank you for an amazing night!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review James! You and your guests were such a blast to work with! I sincerely wish you and Sabrina many blessings on your union and thank you again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment!
  • W

Wintar · Married on 06/19/2017

Reatha and her assistant far exceeded our expectations! Guests of our wedding are still talking about how fun and interactive they were. We were so fortunate to have found her!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and we had a blast with your guests! Best wishes to you!