Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 5
  • Alexandria

Alexandria · Married on 01/18/2019

Expectations exceeded

Reatha changed my mind about wedding DJs. I didn’t want one at first because I have control issues and it’s a lot to entrust. They set the whole tone for the wedding afterall. She was AMAZING. Not your typical car salesman barking at everyone to dance. She was elegant AND fun. She responds to emails IMMEDIATELY. Super flexible. Super affordable. She was literally the easiest thing about my wedding planning. Love.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Wow! We are so excited that we were able to exceed your expectations and set a fun atmosphere for your special day! It was a pleasure working with you and We wish you all the best on your union!

James Smith · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding and reception

One of the best DJs you’ll ever meet!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much! It’s always a pleasure working with & for great people. Many well wishes on your union!
  • Y

Yanel · Married on 09/01/2018

Swag!!!Fun! Professional! Joined the crowd danced and hype man was a bonus !

Sent on 09/02/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review Yanel! We had a fantastic time and so thankful you chose Skillzmatic Entertainment!

Dominique · Married on 07/27/2018

AMAZING!!!!

BEST IN TOWN!!!
    Thank you so much, everyone had a wonderful time. Entertaining, professional, party animals. We had so much fun, they made sure to keep the party going. Recommending them to everyone I know. Also did an amazing job with our monogram.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 6
    Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 7
    Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 8
    Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 9
    Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC 10

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Dominique! It was truly a pleasure working with you and I love the photos! Many blessings to you on your union and thank you again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment!

J&M · Married on 07/21/2018

Skillzmatic Ent. (Reatha) provided exceptional service for the wedding and reception for my son and his bride on July 21, 2018! Jenelle and Michael were very pleased. Very courteous and professional, we couldn't have selected a better DJ!!!

Sent on 07/28/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! You were a pleasure to work with and I wish Jenelle and Michael many blessings!

Mark · Married on 07/06/2018

Great personality, Very professional and lots of fun! Gets the party going and plays the best music!!

Janay · Married on 04/21/2018

I loved everything about her, she was an amazing DJ! Me and my husband received so many compliments on your skills. If i could do it all over again, I would most definitely choose you again. Great MC and great DJ. Thank you again for making my day wonderful! Book her you won't regret it.

Dorothy · Married on 03/03/2018

Use company for a wedding, they were energetic, engaging and had a great playlist selection. The team was totally professional and helpful. Will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and hope to be apart of future events!

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2017

Reatha was excellent! We sprung a lot on her the day of and she really rolled with the punches to help make our day amazing!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Hi Ashley,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We had a blast with you & your guests! We wish you many blessings on your union!

Skillzmatic Entertainment

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2017

Fantastic job Skillzmatic!! our wedding was a success because of you. You understood what we needed and delivered. Thank you. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for having us! We enjoyed our time with your guests and want to again wish you the very best on your union!

Ronnie · Married on 10/21/2017

Wow! We hired Skillzmatic for our wedding this past weekend, and I have to say that I feel this was absolutely the best decision we made in terms of wedding vendors. I have to admit that I am fairly particular about music, and Reatha was so incredibly flexible and patient with me throughout the entire process. She allowed me to select all of the music played during cocktail hour, dinner service, and the reception. And she rocked it! I didn't give her a particular order for a lot of the music, but once the reception started, she played everything in a way that kept our dance floor absolutely packed for nearly the entire night. We were super worried about hiring a DJ in general because we are pretty laid back and wanted our vibe to be laid back/low key - she nailed it! It was not boring or cheesy - she brought the exact right amount of energy to our atmosphere and kept our guests going. She was also flexible during (countless) changes made to the schedule of the wedding last minute as things were progressing. And don't even get me started on the value of these services - fantastic!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Ronnie, it was an absolute pleasure working with you music buffs!!! It was a good time with the classics and I am so happy we were able to accommodate your requests and your guests throughly enjoyed themselves! Many well wishes on your union & thanks again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment for your special day!

Kayla · Married on 10/05/2017

DJ Skillzmatic was absolutely incredible during our large corporate event. We didn't give her much to work with ahead of time and had a rather shy crowd and she ended up getting everyone up and dancing anyways. Received so, so many compliments on her music choices and how she emceed the whole event. Got everyone pumped and excited and engaged all night long. So happy she was there, really set our event apart from all of the others. She was easy to contact, work with, and was incredibly professional throughout the whole process. A+, hire her for your event!

Tiara · Married on 08/11/2017

They were amazing. They were so kind and even though our reception was running behind schedule they were able to help us get everything done in the time frame we had left. They were so great with the crowds! I recommend them to anyone in the area who needs a DJ!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Hi Tiara,

Thank you for the great review! You all were such a pleasure to work with and we wish you many blessings on your union!

James · Married on 08/05/2017

Reatha went above and beyond to make our wedding even better than we expected! I had dozens of questions and request from Reatha leading up to the event and she always responded fast and never made me feel hesitant to ask. The music was on point and was able to get the young and old dancing all night. Nobody wanted the music to stop. My wife has a big Ethiopian family and she was able to incorporate their music without alienating everyone else. Thank you for an amazing night!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review James! You and your guests were such a blast to work with! I sincerely wish you and Sabrina many blessings on your union and thank you again for choosing Skillzmatic Entertainment!
  • W

Wintar · Married on 06/19/2017

Reatha and her assistant far exceeded our expectations! Guests of our wedding are still talking about how fun and interactive they were. We were so fortunate to have found her!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was a pleasure working with you and we had a blast with your guests! Best wishes to you!

Kacey · Married on 05/27/2017

Can I just say I highly recommend Skillzmatic!
    Reatha and her friend were both a blast to have for our wedding and she doesn't stop at just playing music for you she and her friend get out there on the floor and dance to keep the party going. Some of us were at a loss for dances to songs but they it out there and showed us and then EVERYONE was out dancing and that's all we could hope for with them as our dj! Thanks so much for all the great music and fun time! If ever there is another event to book a Dj, Reatha you are on top of the list! You rock thanks!

Sent on 04/27/2017

Kacie,

It was such a pleasure to work with you and we thoroughly enjoyed our time in Cedar Key! Everyone was a ball of fun and it was indeed an exciting celebration! Thank you again for the review and choosing us for your special day!

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC.

ruth · Married on 05/07/2017

I would definitely recommend booking with Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC. Such great vibes, great music and service. If I ever have another party or event, Reatha will be the first on my list. Thank you so so much for EVERYTHING! You rock!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

It is always awesome to hear from our clients that we were able to provide great service! It was indeed a pleasure and many blessings on your union. We are so grateful that you chose Skillzmatic Entertainment for your special day!

Megan · Married on 05/06/2017

Skillzmatic was AMAZING! From the very start of planning our wedding, it was important to us that our guests would have FUN! And oh man, did Reatha and bring some fun! The mix of music was GREAT, and to have never seen a DJ dance with the guests at the wedding the way I saw at ours! Every break I took away from the dance floor I found myself being anxious to just get back! Everyone had a blast, including myself and I cannot thank Skillzmatic enough!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Megan,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We enjoyed our time with all of you and we're so happy to hear that we were accommodating to all of your requests! It was indeed a pleasure. Many Blessings to your union!

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC.

Roxie · Married on 02/28/2017

Skillzmatic was just amazing at our wedding! She played all types of music we listed for her and even added things we didn't think of but wanted!
    She follows your timeline perfectly and keeps her word when you say you do/don't want certain music played. All her music is radio edits as well so you don't need
    to worry about little ears hearing explicit lyrics!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Roxie,

Thank you so much for the awesome review! It's always great to hear when our clients are pleased with our services. We thoroughly enjoyed your event and again wish you all the best!

Shelley · Married on 01/21/2017

You should definitely choose Skillzmatic for your DJ services. Reatha Johnson and her team are spot on with excellent customer service skills. Alll emails were answered immediately and phone calls were returned right away. The music requests were exactly what we were looking for and played in the timeline that we requested. You will not be disappointed in their service. I will definitely be using them again at our next function.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Hi Shelley,

Thank you so much for your review! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you and appreciate you having us! Again we want to congratulate Mr. & Mrs. Bermudez and wish them all the best!

Renée · Married on 10/14/2016

I would tell them that the talent, versatility, professionalism, and shear fun of this group is wonderful. I have gotten nothing but great positive feedback from my guests. Their ability to get audience involvement and participation was perfect. I would certainly use them again!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Hi Renee,

Thank you for your review! Our live band and I had a blast making your event one to remember! We appreciate you having us and wish the best!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2016

Reatha was amazing! She and her team made my wedding reception so much fun! I can't believe the reaction I'm getting from people who were there. She got everyone to dance and enjoy themselves. We all loved her! She worked with our requests and played a selection of music that was perfect for us. Thanks so much Reatha!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! We had a blast with your guests and are happy to hear everyone had a great time!

Skillzmatic Entertainment

Ella · Married on 07/02/2016

Skillzmatic provided top notch service and Reatha was amazing! Our wedding music from our cocktail hour, to dinner, special requests, introduction and into the night for dancing was perfection. Communication with Reatha was efficient and easy and her responses were quick. She truly loves what she does and it shows! We are so grateful for all that Reatha did to make our wedding day so magical!! We highly recommend Reatha and Skillzmatic for any occasion!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Hi Ella,

Thank you so much for your review! We absolutely love what we do and appreciate you having us. It is awesome to hear that your day was truly special! Again we want to congratulate you both!

Kim · Married on 06/18/2016

The Live Band and DJ services are the best I have experienced. The group was very professional, on time and performed to perfection. Skillzmatic Entertainment is HIGHLY recommended. Their services will definitely make your event a memory and experience that you and guest will continue to talk about.

Thanks Reatha! You are the BEST!!!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Skillzmatic Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Thank you for reviewing us Kim! It was a pleasure working with you and we thoroughly enjoyed your event!