SJK Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• O
    Olivia K. Getting married on 02/03/2023

Incredible Talent and Friendly Service

SJK Productions was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the whole wedding planning process. Sam was responsive, helpful, and attentive throughout the planning process, which made our day-of experience a breeze. His demeanor and expertise in wedding videography, along with his kind and helpful spirit, made our experience absolutely incredible. We are also blown away with the end product that he produced for us and turned around very quickly! Thank you Sam!
  • Amanda
    Amanda L. Getting married on 12/05/2021

Fantastic experience plus live streaming!

We highly recommend SJK Productions for your videography needs. Sam also contracted live streaming of our ceremony, which turned out perfectly! It was a wonderful way for friends and family that couldn't join us to celebrate. We were so happy with the teaser, video of the ceremony, and highlights reel from SJK. Productions You won't regret it!
  • Kacee
    Kacee B. Married on 09/08/2021

The best of the best!

Where do I even begin? I could never say enough good things about Sam + the rest of the SJK Productions crew! Planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic was less than ideal, but Sam was absolutely incredible to work with. We had to postpone our original wedding date, and then 4 weeks before the new wedding date, we had to change our wedding venue. With every change, SJK Production made it happen. Sam + Troy are stand up guys, and are so dang talented. Our wedding video left my husband + I with goosebumps, tears, and huge smiles. In fact, we watched it 4 times over the first night we got it. Moments that might have slipped through the cracks of a busy day were brought to life in the most amazing way. We felt ALLLLL of the love that we felt on our wedding day all over again. There is nothing more amazing than that. This video is one we will cherish forever. If you are on the fence about a wedding video... YOU WILL NOT REGRET A VIDEO BY SJK PRODUCTIONS! Especially in the time of covid, it is a true blessing to be able to have this video to share with all of our loved ones who were not able to attend our smaller backyard wedding. Josh + I thank you, from the bottom of our hearts, for allowing us to watch our favorite day over and over again!
    Stephanie Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing - High Quality Video

Sam and his team did such an amazing job capturing our wedding and special moments. Sam was so easy to work with in booking and getting all the details. Emily was our videographer for the day of and she did so great. She made us all feel super comfortable in front of the camera and worked so well with our other vendors.

The videos turned out so great. The quality is top notch. We are so glad we got video of our wedding. We loved watching it all back and reliving the best day and being able to share with our friends and family!

I would definitely recommend booking SJK for your wedding!
  • Nicole
    Nicole V. Married on 08/18/2021

Amazing quality video

Sam was an amazing vendor to work with on our wedding day. He was very professional and worked seamlessly with our photographer to capture beautiful footage that we will treasure for a lifetime. He went above and beyond, even making sure that we always had a drink in hand at our reception. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for an amazing, affordable videographer!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 07/03/2021

Superb Quality & Service!

Sam and team did an absolutely fabulous job capturing our special day. I am blown away by the quality, love, and thoughtfulness that went into our videos. I also got our teaser video the Tuesday after our wedding (Saturday), which was exceptionally fast! Sam and his team were nothing but a joy to work with. They made us feel super comfortable and constantly checked in on if we were getting the shots we wanted and that we were happy. I highly recommend SJK - they are superb and exceed expectations!
    Carlee B. Married on 05/08/2021

We love sam kiste!

Sam was so incredible to work with! He was so easy to work with prior to the wedding, and made sure my husband and I were getting exactly what we were looking for. Due to COVID we had to change our wedding date and venue (different state) and he graciously moved our date and location without hesitation. He sent us our teaser and full video so quickly, I was shocked. The videos were way better than expected! It was such an amazing experience, and I HIGHLY recommend booking him!!
  • Samantha
    Samantha R. Married on 10/18/2020

Perfect Wedding Video Duo!

SJK Productions were absolutely incredible to work with! I had the honor of working with Sam & Troy and from start to finish, they were absolutely perfect. They knew their stuff and were so easy to work with. I felt comfortable from the second they walked in and knew they would deliver high quality product to capture our Wedding Day :) The weather wasn't the best or what we had hoped for, but they were able to be so flexible and still make the videos stunning and picturesque even in the rain! They sure were troopers! I would absolutely love to work with them again for any event in the future.
  • Ashley
    Ashley A. Married on 09/19/2020

Look no further!

I could not recommend Sam and his team enough. He cares so much about you as an individual client and caters to the experience you most want! Everything we asked for he provided. I didn't sweat once if I would be satisfied with how our day was captured because I trusted him 100%. The best way that I can put it is he is a magician behind the lense! After seeing our footage it surpassed my expectations. Seriously. Just book with them. You won't regret it!
  • Ally
    Ally S. Married on 06/06/2020

SJK Video Review

Sam and his additional staff, Troy and Emily have been amazing to work with and provided us with the most special wedding video. The video truly captured our day in the best way and we are so grateful to have these memories that we will be able to keep forever. Our wedding plans were derailed multiple times due to COVID, and Sam was always so accommodating and willing to help us in any possible way. We would highly recommend SJK Productions for your wedding videography--the quality is amazing and our video was back to us in under 2 weeks! Thank you so much to Sam, Troy, & Emily for capturing our memories perfectly!! We love our video so much.
    Jacqueline M. Married on 06/05/2020

SJK Productions - Highly Recommend

I cannot say enough about SJK Productions! Not only is the work absolutely beautiful, but the communication was awesome. Sam is extremely personable and made this very easy on us. He made sure to capture our day the way we wanted it. Getting a videographer was very important to me as it shows the true emotion of the day and Sam did just that. He was able to capture the day just perfectly. The quality of the video is absolutely incredible, we have gotten several comments on the video. This is something that I will forever cherish. If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend SJK Productions!!
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 05/02/2020

Amazing wedding videos

SJK Productions was amazing from start to finish. They are very personable and made sure anything and everything we could have wanted was done. Our day was captured perfectly and the recap video brought me tears. I never thought I would love a video so much as I do this one. We cannot say thank you enough! We had absolutely no complaints!
  • Aisling
    Aisling Married on 10/05/2019

Went beyond our expectations

Highly recommend!! Sam and his crew are talented, fun and great people! Sam was a communicative during the planning process. Our two day of videographers were amazing! Like one of them got stung by a bee while we were taking first look and bridal party photos and just kept going without batting an eye, she’s amazing! They were dedicated, fun and really blended right in. Our finished product was amazing, Sam took our thoughts & considerations into the highlight video. If you’re looking for a video you will hold onto forever, I recommend SJK productions.
    Lindsey V. Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding Video

Sam and his team are amazing!! We couldn’t have been more happy with the way our wedding video and engagement video turned out! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer! They are so kind and extremely talented! We can’t thank him enough! We love watching the videos back.
  • Jess
    Jess U. Married on 09/28/2019

Better Than We Could Have Imagined.

SJK Productions made our wedding planning process go so smooth. With a millions things to do & a never ending check list, they were the ones I never had to worry about. They were quick to respond to all my questions, very nice & so much fun to work with on our wedding day. I even asked them to add in a special song that meant a lot to us in the video (which probably wasn't convenient or easy to do while already editing) & they quickly responded with a "Yes, that sounds good." The final video was even better than we could have dreamed...they caught every emotional moment, every tear during our vows...it is something we will cherish forever! They are amazing at what they do!!
    Sarah D. Married on 09/21/2019

The best!! Absolutely LOVED working with SJK Productions!!

The SJK Productions team is extremely professional and amazing to work with. They are super accommodating, experienced, and captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. I would (and already have) recommend them to any bride/groom interested in hiring a videographer -- SJK Productions is an absolute MUST!!
    Arielle L. Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible

Can’t recommend Sam enough! My husband and I love all the footage he captured! He really is amazing at what he does! Thank you so much for capture our big day!
    Samantha R. Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding Video

I wish I could give 1,000 stars to SJK! Absolutely amazed with how wonderful they were to work with and how straight forward the cost was! There is no hidden fees like there typically is with many vendors and the video turned out amazing!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey G. Married on 07/09/2019

SJK Knocked our Socks Off!

SJK is amazing! We are so thrilled with how our wedding videos turned out. When we first started looking for a videographer, we were dead set on having the footage of our vows and speeches, along with having a little highlight video to easily watch and relive the day. SJK was one of the few videographers that had a package including all three of those things. Sam was super responsive from the get go, which is quite amazing while you’re planning a wedding. Sam walked through our expectations before booking to ensure we were aligned, and then again shortly before the wedding, not that he needed to – he’s a quite a whiz with knowing what shots will look good and how to capture them.

Come time for wedding day, Sam was so nice and great to have around all day! After the fact, he turned out a teaser trailer in just two days…two days! And delivered our full highlight reel quicker than expected, even with accommodating some of the changes we requested after the first draft.

My husband initially didn’t want to hire a videographer, but now says it was the best decision we made in our planning process. I swear we watch out video at least one a month, just reliving the day that SJK captured so well. All in all, you should use SJK for your wedding videography – you will be so thrilled!
    Andrew L. Married on 07/05/2019

Look no further!

My wife and I couldn't have made a better decision for our wedding videographer! SJK Productions went above and beyond our expectations. Sam was extremely responsive, organized, professional and truly took into account everything we wanted. Very flexible and easy to work with! Above all that, the final product turned out to be amazing! We are beyond excited that we are able to cherish our special day for the rest of our lives!
  • Megan
    Megan F. Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely happy we hired SJK productions!

SJK Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with! Sam was very quick to respond to emails with questions I had leading up to our wedding! Day of, Sam and his assistant were on time, professional, and full of energy! They were very organized and our video turned out better than I could've imagined! We will absolutely cherish our video! If you're looking for a videographer for any event, look no further than SJK Productions!!
  • Cristin
    Cristin R. Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding!!!!!

If you are looking for a sign to hire SJK Productions, this is it! You won’t be disappointed. Sam was communicative from our first phone call to when he emailed us our videos. We changed our ceremony time the day of due to weather and he was more than willing to come earlier! We are so glad we hired Sam and still are in awe of his work.
  • Skylar
    Skylar E. Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

AMAZING!! I highly recommend SJK productions! My husband and I are so pleased with our teaser, highlight film and videos from our ceremony and reception. Sam and his team are professional, personable and easy to work with! Sam will go out of his way to make sure to capture all moments of your day. His passion for what he does is so obvious and it shows in his work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    Sam Married on 12/15/2018

highly recommend!

Sam was great! Very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions quickly and was very accommodating. We did not have to worry about anything. We love our finished product. Highly recommend!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING! Best decision we made!

I am beyond happy that we decided to book SJK Productions for our wedding videography! It was a last minute decision and I am so very thankful that we did. Sam was always so easy to communicate with, quick to respond, and you can tell he takes great pride in his work. We had Mitch and Emily as our videographers for day of and we loved every second of working with them! They were so respectful of our photographers but also always stepped in to get great shots! They were creative, thorough, and we genuinely had a blast working with them both! It really felt like they were just other members of our party- they were both a very natural fit.

We have already watched our teaser/recap video probably 100 times and having a full copy of our ceremony/reception will be such a special memory that we cherish for years to come. Thank you SJK Productions for being such a special part of our day.