SJK Productions Reviews

25 | Grand Rapids, MI

25 Reviews for SJK Productions

• Jess

Jess Umlor · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Better Than We Could Have Imagined.

SJK Productions made our wedding planning process go so smooth. With a millions things to do & a never ending check list, they were the ones I never had to worry about. They were quick to respond to all my questions, very nice & so much fun to work with on our wedding day. I even asked them to add in a special song that meant a lot to us in the video (which probably wasn't convenient or easy to do while already editing) & they quickly responded with a "Yes, that sounds good." The final video was even better than we could have dreamed...they caught every emotional moment, every tear during our vows...it is something we will cherish forever! They are amazing at what they do!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Jacqueline Mceldowney · Getting married on 06/05/2020

SJK Productions - Highly Recommend

I cannot say enough about SJK Productions! Not only is the work absolutely beautiful, but the communication was awesome. Sam is extremely personable and made this very easy on us. He made sure to capture our day the way we wanted it. Getting a videographer was very important to me as it shows the true emotion of the day and Sam did just that. He was able to capture the day just perfectly. The quality of the video is absolutely incredible, we have gotten several comments on the video. This is something that I will forever cherish. If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend SJK Productions!!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Amazing wedding videos

SJK Productions was amazing from start to finish. They are very personable and made sure anything and everything we could have wanted was done. Our day was captured perfectly and the recap video brought me tears. I never thought I would love a video so much as I do this one. We cannot say thank you enough! We had absolutely no complaints!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Aisling

Aisling · Married on 10/05/2019

Went beyond our expectations

Highly recommend!! Sam and his crew are talented, fun and great people! Sam was a communicative during the planning process. Our two day of videographers were amazing! Like one of them got stung by a bee while we were taking first look and bridal party photos and just kept going without batting an eye, she’s amazing! They were dedicated, fun and really blended right in. Our finished product was amazing, Sam took our thoughts & considerations into the highlight video. If you’re looking for a video you will hold onto forever, I recommend SJK productions.

Sent on 01/05/2020

Lindsey Vredevoogd · Married on 10/04/2019

Wedding Video

Sam and his team are amazing!! We couldn’t have been more happy with the way our wedding video and engagement video turned out! We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer! They are so kind and extremely talented! We can’t thank him enough! We love watching the videos back.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Sarah Dahn · Married on 09/21/2019

The best!! Absolutely LOVED working with SJK Productions!!

The SJK Productions team is extremely professional and amazing to work with. They are super accommodating, experienced, and captured every moment of our wedding beautifully. I would (and already have) recommend them to any bride/groom interested in hiring a videographer -- SJK Productions is an absolute MUST!!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Arielle Lillibridge · Married on 09/14/2019

Incredible

Can’t recommend Sam enough! My husband and I love all the footage he captured! He really is amazing at what he does! Thank you so much for capture our big day!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Samantha Reiche · Married on 09/13/2019

Wedding Video

I wish I could give 1,000 stars to SJK! Absolutely amazed with how wonderful they were to work with and how straight forward the cost was! There is no hidden fees like there typically is with many vendors and the video turned out amazing!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Gaines · Married on 07/09/2019

SJK Knocked our Socks Off!

SJK is amazing! We are so thrilled with how our wedding videos turned out. When we first started looking for a videographer, we were dead set on having the footage of our vows and speeches, along with having a little highlight video to easily watch and relive the day. SJK was one of the few videographers that had a package including all three of those things. Sam was super responsive from the get go, which is quite amazing while you’re planning a wedding. Sam walked through our expectations before booking to ensure we were aligned, and then again shortly before the wedding, not that he needed to – he’s a quite a whiz with knowing what shots will look good and how to capture them.

Come time for wedding day, Sam was so nice and great to have around all day! After the fact, he turned out a teaser trailer in just two days…two days! And delivered our full highlight reel quicker than expected, even with accommodating some of the changes we requested after the first draft.

My husband initially didn’t want to hire a videographer, but now says it was the best decision we made in our planning process. I swear we watch out video at least one a month, just reliving the day that SJK captured so well. All in all, you should use SJK for your wedding videography – you will be so thrilled!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Andrew Longo · Married on 07/05/2019

Look no further!

My wife and I couldn't have made a better decision for our wedding videographer! SJK Productions went above and beyond our expectations. Sam was extremely responsive, organized, professional and truly took into account everything we wanted. Very flexible and easy to work with! Above all that, the final product turned out to be amazing! We are beyond excited that we are able to cherish our special day for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Megan

Megan Fagerstrom · Married on 06/15/2019

Extremely happy we hired SJK productions!

SJK Productions was absolutely wonderful to work with! Sam was very quick to respond to emails with questions I had leading up to our wedding! Day of, Sam and his assistant were on time, professional, and full of energy! They were very organized and our video turned out better than I could've imagined! We will absolutely cherish our video! If you're looking for a videographer for any event, look no further than SJK Productions!!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Cristin

Cristin Rakestraw · Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding!!!!!

If you are looking for a sign to hire SJK Productions, this is it! You won’t be disappointed. Sam was communicative from our first phone call to when he emailed us our videos. We changed our ceremony time the day of due to weather and he was more than willing to come earlier! We are so glad we hired Sam and still are in awe of his work.

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Skylar

Skylar Everest · Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

AMAZING!! I highly recommend SJK productions! My husband and I are so pleased with our teaser, highlight film and videos from our ceremony and reception. Sam and his team are professional, personable and easy to work with! Sam will go out of his way to make sure to capture all moments of your day. His passion for what he does is so obvious and it shows in his work. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Sam · Married on 12/15/2018

highly recommend!

Sam was great! Very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions quickly and was very accommodating. We did not have to worry about anything. We love our finished product. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Fisher · Married on 09/08/2018

Above and beyond what we could have imagined!

SJK Productions captured our day and created the most beautiful videos that we will cherish for a life time! We could not be happier that we chose them!! Sam and his crew are all so friendly and were beyond amazing to work with. I was blown away with how timely they were when it came to communication before and after the wedding. Any areas of concern were addressed so professionally and I was fully able to trust that they knew what they were doing and it would all come together beautifully. I watched so many of the videos that SJK Productions has produced for other couples and their wedding days and all I can say is that each and everyone were different in their own special ways and were ALL so incredibly meaningful and perfect! They have the best team, high quality service, and go above and beyond for their clients. We are so grateful we chose them to capture our wedding day and bring our love story to life through their work. Thank you so much Sam and SJK Productions for everything, we can't say thank you enough! My husband and I highly recommend using SJK Productions for any of your videography needs and wedding videography

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

AMAZING! Best decision we made!

I am beyond happy that we decided to book SJK Productions for our wedding videography! It was a last minute decision and I am so very thankful that we did. Sam was always so easy to communicate with, quick to respond, and you can tell he takes great pride in his work. We had Mitch and Emily as our videographers for day of and we loved every second of working with them! They were so respectful of our photographers but also always stepped in to get great shots! They were creative, thorough, and we genuinely had a blast working with them both! It really felt like they were just other members of our party- they were both a very natural fit.

We have already watched our teaser/recap video probably 100 times and having a full copy of our ceremony/reception will be such a special memory that we cherish for years to come. Thank you SJK Productions for being such a special part of our day.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 08/04/2018

BOOK NOW with SJK Productions!!

My husband and I picked Sam and his team to help us capture our wedding - BEST. DECISION. EVER! Our teaser, highlight, and full ceremony and reception videos captured our day perfectly! The team was SO easy to work with and came with great suggestions for shots to capture that made the whole experience easy. We almost made the decision to not have a videographer at all, but then came across SJK Productions and took a chance. We are SO glad we did because now we have videos of our wedding that we will cherish forever. If you are planning a wedding, and haven't booked a videographer; DO IT. And book with SJK Productions because you won't be disappointed!! Thank you to the team at SJK for capturing our day so perfectly!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Holly · Married on 07/20/2018

This will be the best decision ever!! SJK is the fabulous!! Communication was fantastic, the video was worth every penny!
    Thank you Sam for everything, we were so lucky to find you!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend Sam for any of your videographer needs! His work is outstanding and we are so happy with our wedding video and ceremony re-cap. Sam is easy to work with and provided our video right on time. You will be very happy with his work!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Sam was very easy to work with throughout the entire process. He provided us with our wedding video MUCH sooner than anticipated. We barely noticed he was following us around all day. As someone who wasn't entirely sure if videography was something we wanted, the recap video is something we have enjoyed the most since our wedding. We are very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/10/2018

Sam was GREAT! He was professional and very creative. I was extremly happy with all my videos. It was worth every penny to relive the day in that way. They were not in the way or invasive. I would highly recommend using SJK for your wedding. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/16/2017

You will not be disappointed with SJK Productions! Very professional, yet personable too. They were so helpful leading up to our big day, offering a helping hand in any way possible. Super quality work with an affordable price! All of our videos are SO smooth and they provided such great service. Honestly, I think SJK Productions is worth even more than they charge!! They were everything we wanted in a wedding videographer & more, check them out!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

When looking for a videographer I really wasn't sure what to look for, but after seeing samples of Sam's work we were hooked. We were able to sit down about two weeks before the wedding to talk about how the day would go, and when and where he would join us. Day of they did a great job of blending in and staying invisible to guests- my sister asked me if he was even there! We got the Gold Package which includes footage from the ceremony, the reception, and a highlight video. We just got the highlight video a month after our wedding, which was a perfect 1 month anniversary gift!! The highlight video was a perfect peak into the best day of our lives! I highly recommend SJK Productions to any bride who is unsure if she wants a video or not. We are very happy to have the coverage of the day!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Kate · Married on 01/28/2017

SJK Productions was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!!! I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer, but I am SO GLAD WE DID.

They were super easy to work with. They showed up and did their thing without getting in the way. Our videos turned out BEAUTIFULLY. We got one of the ceremony, one of the reception and a highlight video. And then when we asked if we could just have some raw footage of people dancing a the reception they were super accommodating.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2016

SJK Productions is worth EVERY penny! I highly recommend booking them for your wedding day! They were very easy to work with, and accommodating to every thing we wanted for our wedding day! They were very professional, and got our videos back to us in such a short time! High quality videos for a great price! Overall very great experience with SJK Productions, you guys are the best!!

Sent on 11/23/2016