SJK Productions Reviews

12 | Grand Rapids, MI

12 Reviews for SJK Productions

Jacqueline Mceldowney · Getting married on 06/05/2020

SJK Productions - Highly Recommend

I cannot say enough about SJK Productions! Not only is the work absolutely beautiful, but the communication was awesome. Sam is extremely personable and made this very easy on us. He made sure to capture our day the way we wanted it. Getting a videographer was very important to me as it shows the true emotion of the day and Sam did just that. He was able to capture the day just perfectly. The quality of the video is absolutely incredible, we have gotten several comments on the video. This is something that I will forever cherish. If you are looking for a videographer, I highly recommend SJK Productions!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Sam · Married on 12/15/2018

highly recommend!

Sam was great! Very professional and helpful. He answered all my questions quickly and was very accommodating. We did not have to worry about anything. We love our finished product. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna Fisher · Married on 09/08/2018

Above and beyond what we could have imagined!

SJK Productions captured our day and created the most beautiful videos that we will cherish for a life time! We could not be happier that we chose them!! Sam and his crew are all so friendly and were beyond amazing to work with. I was blown away with how timely they were when it came to communication before and after the wedding. Any areas of concern were addressed so professionally and I was fully able to trust that they knew what they were doing and it would all come together beautifully. I watched so many of the videos that SJK Productions has produced for other couples and their wedding days and all I can say is that each and everyone were different in their own special ways and were ALL so incredibly meaningful and perfect! They have the best team, high quality service, and go above and beyond for their clients. We are so grateful we chose them to capture our wedding day and bring our love story to life through their work. Thank you so much Sam and SJK Productions for everything, we can't say thank you enough! My husband and I highly recommend using SJK Productions for any of your videography needs and wedding videography

Sent on 11/25/2018

Holly · Married on 07/20/2018

This will be the best decision ever!! SJK is the fabulous!! Communication was fantastic, the video was worth every penny!
    Thank you Sam for everything, we were so lucky to find you!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2018

Highly recommend Sam for any of your videographer needs! His work is outstanding and we are so happy with our wedding video and ceremony re-cap. Sam is easy to work with and provided our video right on time. You will be very happy with his work!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/27/2018

Sam was very easy to work with throughout the entire process. He provided us with our wedding video MUCH sooner than anticipated. We barely noticed he was following us around all day. As someone who wasn't entirely sure if videography was something we wanted, the recap video is something we have enjoyed the most since our wedding. We are very pleased with the final product.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Morgan · Married on 03/10/2018

Sam was GREAT! He was professional and very creative. I was extremly happy with all my videos. It was worth every penny to relive the day in that way. They were not in the way or invasive. I would highly recommend using SJK for your wedding. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/16/2017

You will not be disappointed with SJK Productions! Very professional, yet personable too. They were so helpful leading up to our big day, offering a helping hand in any way possible. Super quality work with an affordable price! All of our videos are SO smooth and they provided such great service. Honestly, I think SJK Productions is worth even more than they charge!! They were everything we wanted in a wedding videographer & more, check them out!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2017

When looking for a videographer I really wasn't sure what to look for, but after seeing samples of Sam's work we were hooked. We were able to sit down about two weeks before the wedding to talk about how the day would go, and when and where he would join us. Day of they did a great job of blending in and staying invisible to guests- my sister asked me if he was even there! We got the Gold Package which includes footage from the ceremony, the reception, and a highlight video. We just got the highlight video a month after our wedding, which was a perfect 1 month anniversary gift!! The highlight video was a perfect peak into the best day of our lives! I highly recommend SJK Productions to any bride who is unsure if she wants a video or not. We are very happy to have the coverage of the day!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Kate · Married on 01/28/2017

SJK Productions was one of the best choices we made for our wedding!!! I wasn't sure if I wanted a videographer, but I am SO GLAD WE DID.

They were super easy to work with. They showed up and did their thing without getting in the way. Our videos turned out BEAUTIFULLY. We got one of the ceremony, one of the reception and a highlight video. And then when we asked if we could just have some raw footage of people dancing a the reception they were super accommodating.

I would HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 02/19/2017

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2016

SJK Productions is worth EVERY penny! I highly recommend booking them for your wedding day! They were very easy to work with, and accommodating to every thing we wanted for our wedding day! They were very professional, and got our videos back to us in such a short time! High quality videos for a great price! Overall very great experience with SJK Productions, you guys are the best!!

Sent on 11/23/2016