28 Reviews for Six Hearts Photography

Additional Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Prints (1)
28 Six Hearts Photography Reviews

Schellie and William are marvelous!! So creative. Very accommodating. They made our wedding day amazingly smooth!

Profile Picture Courtni, 10/7/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I cannot express how happy and satisfied I was to have Schellie and William shoot our wedding! They really went above and beyond and far exceeded our expectations! They have such great energy that they put everyone at ease which made taking photos a piece of cake! They also really listened to what we wanted and were very thorough to make sure we did every shot we wanted! I definitely would recommend Far out galaxy to anyone! Don't just stop at six hearts! Hire the entire company for all your wedding! It was seriously the best decision my guests are still talking about our wedding and how great our vendors were! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Profile Picture Kaity, 7/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

Where do I even begin when it comes to Six Hearts Photography. From the planning to the big day, Schellie went well beyond the protocol to ensure that everything was perfect for our big day. From answering calls, texts, emails and all hours of the night (even while she was abroad in China), she and her team are top notch and provide top notch service. Their creative shots are mind boggling and you don't even have to give that much input. Give them your theme and please let their creative juices flow. They love that! Trust me, you will not be disappointed. My husband and I have only received one sneak peak picture and we are already blown away. Thank you Rachael for making our day the best days of our lives!

Profile Picture DJuan, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

William and Schellie were absolutely beyond amazing for our wedding day. They were on-time, looked professional and incredibly creative yet flexible for our event and pre-event photo session. Truly a dynamic duo that provided us with exceptional service, we'd recommend them to anyone needing photography services for their special day!

Profile Picture Courtney, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I had our engagement photos taken with Schellie back in December and I've never had a more positive experience being photographed. We had a quirky idea to have our photos done in a junk yard since we're into cars and she brought our ideas to life like I'd never expected. I've never been able to trust a single person more with something so important and special to me. If you're looking for a collective of creative individuals working together to make your dreams a reality then you definitely need to choose Six Hearts. I am more than impressed with how everything turned out and my pictures look natural and true rather than posed and forced. Not only did she exceed my expectations, she was also extremely professional, easy to talk to, and flexible with our schedules. I can say I definitely cannot wait to see how they execute our wedding day. Thank you again Schellie!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Schellie and Will were so fun and easy to work with! I enjoyed getting to meet with Schellie in person a few times so that I could be sure we were on the same page about what I wanted out of our wedding photos. I love their quirky sense of style. I absolutely ADORE our photos! They are everything we wanted! They are edgy and quirky, absolutely beautiful, and the perfect amount of weird. I could not have been happier with any other photographer.

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachel was so great to work with. She was professional, and showed up early to scout out the best places for photos. Schellie was great to work with when booking and very quick to get back to me and made it so easy to book. The photos are amazing and they made it so easy to download and get prints! Six Hearts was everything I could have asked for, and at an affordable price!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I love Schellie and William! Everything was beautiful, fun, and super easy. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Kristie, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Schellie and William were awesome to work with! Since the beginning of the process til the day of our wedding, they have always been responsive, accommodating, and just amazing! They are quick to response, always open to meet up and answer any of our questions. They were prompt/early on the day of the wedding and gave us the guidance that we needed as well as kept us on track of our timeline. Most importantly, they were very patient with our crazy family. We couldn't have asked for better duo!

Profile Picture Tuyet, 4/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files

There were so many photographers in the Atlanta area when we were planning our wedding. This was one of our more stressful decisions, especially when you realize these photos will be one of the few things you have to remember your wedding. We received quotes from various photographers, but after meeting with Schellie, it was a no-brainer. She was easy to talk to, and honestly, she was the most reasonably priced photographer we spoke with. A lot of the other photographers don't even give you all the pictures that they take and charge you extra if you want them. They also may not cover your whole wedding day unless you pay more for extra hours. This just didn't make sense to us.

On the other hand, Six Hearts gives you what you pay for. They gave us a ton of pictures (edited and all)! We got a package that covered our engagement shoot with Schellie, and on the wedding day, we got work with Schellie and William for basically the entire day. It was great having Schellie with me and William with my husband while we were getting ready for the big day. We were lucky to have found them! They were amazing to work with, and they captured a ton of great moments. If we ever need photographers in the future, we are definitely going to be using them again. Anyone who hires them will never regret that decision.

Profile Picture User7111036, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I used William and Schellie for our wedding in April and could not be more pleased with the results. They were with us most of the day and were super-cool to hang out with. They were really friendly, and, after a while, we felt ultra comfortable (like they weren't even there). Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Gabe, 4/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Rachael Goodman was truly phenomenal. She did such a great job being everywhere/capturing every moment without ever feeling in the way. I love all of the pictures! Couldn't more highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Gracie, 4/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Schellie and William were a blast! They worked with us to give us everything we wanted! The pictures are so perfect!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/8/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter

We haven't even seen our wedding pictures yet, but if they are anything like our engagement shoot, we know they will be fantastic. Here is a couple that knows their craft, and knows it well. They have a style and an eye for things I would never even think of. After our engagement session, we knew were in fantastic hands! They have a great team around them, and are easy to be around. I wish they did more things besides weddings!!! Thank you guys for everything. From videographer, dj and a photo booth- they had us hooked up! Will definitely keep the robot booth and DJ for future events!

Profile Picture Neda, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had an autumn wedding in Atlanta around Piedmont Park and they were professional, courteous, friendly and responsive throughout the entire process - not just on the wedding day, but from the day we first contacted them. You will not be disappointed with Six Hearts!

Profile Picture User6617535, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

William and Schellie went above and beyond for my wife and I's engagement and wedding pictures. We were absolutely in awe of the beautiful, unique, gorgeous, fun, EPIC pictures that were taken by Willaim and Schellie. We truly were stoked with their work and passion to capture our day and bless us with the most amazing pictures.

Profile Picture User6556453, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

William and Schellie were fantastic!! All of my guests kept commenting on how hard they were working. They are a fun couple to work with and are open to creating whatever vision you have in mind. They weren't pushy or annoying like many photographers and they got the job done. Word of advice: get the RobotBooth with your package. Our guests loved it!

Profile Picture User6551507, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

William and Schellie, what a great pair. My husband and I worked with these two for our engagement and wedding photos, and we had a wonderful time with beautiful pictures. The best part is that they weren't just our photographers, but became our friends. We met with them a few times and had dinner together. They were actually able to get to know us, and that allowed them to be able to take better, more personalized, photos of us. They're so dynamic and so willing to take shots of whatever you want. Six Hearts Photography is also a pretty neat company. Through them, we got our DJ, DJ Cuttlefish. Although we didn't use their other services, they also provide photo booths and cinematography.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/29/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hands some of the best photographer out there! Husband and wife team from heaven! They take care of the couple and focuses on what we wanted, and some of the best people. Every photo came out whimsical and romantic!

Profile Picture Rebekah, 5/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Six Hearts Photography made our day feel memorable and special from the moment they arrived and began taking photos. My husband and I loved their personalities and their unique and beautiful photography so much we've encouraged all of our friends to use them for their upcoming weddings! :)

Profile Picture Katie, 4/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Schellie and William are so wonderful! They are amazingly talented and made our day so special! They pay close attention to all details and will make your photos unique to you! And as a team, they make sure to capture all those moments that you would normally miss! They really are amazing and I highly recommend them! They will make you feel so much more beautiful than you already are!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sixhearts is unique and creative, which is exactly what I wanted, they allowed me to give a lot of detailed instruction of what I wanted for my wedding photos, and they directed everything flawlessly. While keeping the vibe happy, they also made it a point to stay focused and on track during the wedding day.
I much appreciate their abilities and personalities.

Profile Picture Petra, 3/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can I say about William and Schellie other than they are AWESOME! For my groom to enjoy having his photo taken.. well that says it all. They were prompt, fun, professional and beyond creative.They will forever be my go to photographers.

Profile Picture jahziel, 2/28/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the second that my husband and I met Schellie and William we know that this couple was meant to photograph our wedding. They as so easy and fun to work with and have an all around great staff behind them. We also had a photo booth called RobotBooth that William designed. The photo strips from RobotBooth were made into a guest book! This duo is one that you want at your wedding. They were there from the second we got there in the morning until we left at the end. Regardless of how early in the morning on a Sunday we had to arrive and how late our limo was due to traffic. They helped save us from a few melt downs by fixing a few mishapes that had nothing to do with them haha. They are absolutely the best and well worth the money you pay. Everyone loved all of our pictures and of course we will cherish them forever! Thank you both for making the day so wonderful.

Profile Picture Autumn, 12/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Rachael is an absolute gem. A year after my wedding, I decided to take some anniversary photos in my wedding dress, and I was absolutely thrilled that not only did my wedding dress still fit, but Rachael was also the perfect fit for my photo shoot!
She made me look and feel like a princess, and went ABOVE and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and having a good time (since it was in the middle of February)!!!
Not once did I think "should I reapply my lipstick" or "let me check my hair" because I was too busy having so much fun! This was by FAR the best experience I have ever had with a photographer, and I will treasure those pictures for the rest of my life.
Years down the road I'm sure my children will stumble upon the photos and ask "mommy, were you a princess" and I'll say "yes, for a brief moment I was."

Do yourself a favor, get Rachael to to be your fairy godmother for your special day.

Profile Picture Sasha, 11/22/14, 1 Review