Sitha Puth Studio Reviews

Sitha Puth Studio 7
  • Laciana

Laciana · Married on 05/19/2019

Lawrence & Laciana Jones

I want to start out saying that throughout the entire process Sitha was always available quickly to answer any questions my wife and I had.

Sitha and his team were very professional all day and gave great direction during the bridal preps and the first look. The 2 things we loved the most was that you felt as though they weren’t there not intrusive at all and they captured a ton of great moments and the images came out AMAZING!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Sitha Puth Studio 14
    Sitha Puth Studio 15
    Sitha Puth Studio 16

Seiyla · Married on 05/28/2018

Sitha is great. Very professional and efficient with his work. He makes sure everything Is done the way you want it and if not he will let you know In advance what he thinks would be better. I have had many many compliments for the photos we have taken. The ability to access it online is very useful! He’s done my wedding photos and videos. He was able to capture moments that my guest would bring up that I can refer back to as a memory which is what I really love. I definitely recommend Sitha!

Sent on 06/27/2018
    Sitha Puth Studio 17

Sitha Puth Studio's reply:

Hello Seiyla & David. Congrats on the baby. Those pictures on Instagram are sooooo cute. Wish you all love, happiness and success.

Alex · Married on 05/26/2018

Sitha was very attentive, professional, and kind. He really knows what he is doing, and is great at photography! I highly recommend him! I had a junior Bridesmaid who was a little silly and doesn’t always smile for every picture (she is 7) but Sitha was so good with her and in every picture she is smiling! Our wedding pictures are so beautiful, we can’t thank him enough for capturing memories that will last a lifetime!

Sitha Puth Studio 18
    Sitha Puth Studio 19
    Sitha Puth Studio 20
    Sitha Puth Studio 21

Sitha Puth Studio's reply:

Thanks for review Alex & Alexandra. It was my honor. I wish you both many years of love, success and happiness. :-)

Christina · Married on 10/08/2017

Sitha is amazing! He truly creates wedding videos that are a work of art. He also made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day. We could not be happier with our video and he captured every beautiful moment of our day. He also packaged our video beautifully with a beautiful keepsake box and personalized cover for our video. He pieces together the moments of your wedding in a way that tells the true story of your day. We couldn’t be happier that we had Sitha as our videographer.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Seyma · Married on 09/15/2017

Sitha shot our two day multicultural wedding and we couldn’t be happier with our pictures and experience. Sitha was the kindest and hardest working vendor at our wedding. He was always available prior for any question I had. He came with positive energy and patience. He just couldn’t stop doing what he does best. Even after my husband told him he could stop shooting and have a drink, Sitha grabbed his camera because he didn’t want to miss any photo opportunity. Our pictures were candid and natural. He even edited my crazy frizzy hair out of some of the pictures. We would highly recommend Sitha Puth.

Sitha Puth Studio's reply:

Haha.. Seyma, love your crazy frizzy hair. I'm so honor to be your photographer. I wishing you the happiness and good fortune. :-)

Jessica · Married on 08/19/2017

We are grateful that we chose Sitha for our wedding photos. He maintained consistent communication with us from booking until the very end. He was accommodating to the multiple adjustments we had to make due to time constraints and unfortunate weather. The experience you will have with him will put you at ease and focus on bigger tasks. Every job is customized to however you choose. The final product is more than we had expected. We highly recommend you choose Sitha to ensure that your memories are captured right.

Sent on 06/06/2018
    Sitha Puth Studio 22
    Sitha Puth Studio 23

Bora · Married on 07/01/2017

Quality, professionalism, and all the above Sitha Puth Studio is your vendor! I couldn’t be more happier with the quality of my engagement and wedding photos. The pictures and video speaks for itself. You can not get any better than this. Love it all.

Melly · Married on 05/30/2017

Sitha was referred by a few of our friends who previously booked him as their photographer. I must say I was overly happy & satisfied that we chose him to be ours as well. He is so talented, very easy to work with & extremely patient. My wedding photos came out so amazing!! You can really tell he paid great attention to detail. Everything I wanted and more. I would definitely recommend him to everyone. You definitely will not be disappointed. He’s an awesome photographer. His work speaks for itself.

Mayshaim · Married on 11/19/2016

Don't waste time and book Sitha now. He is responsive and very accommodating. Like all weddings, my wedding was a disaster in its own way, with all sorts of delays and events happening at the wrong time. But, Sitha and his crew were absolutely amazing how they captured the wedding. Everything looked flawless. I hired him for videography and my only regret is that I did not hire him as the photographer as well! Its been almost two years since I got married and I watch the video and show my friends and everyone loves the work Sitha has done. I cannot recommend him enough.

Vanack · Married on 10/08/2016

We had a great experience we Sitha. He was a professional from day. Very accommodating, helped us with photo destination for our wedding. The DVD and photo album came out great.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Sujita · Married on 08/13/2016

We love the pictures and video Sitha and his family produced for our wedding and engagement. Sitha has a true artists’ heart and mind and is highly skilled in capturing all our precious moments. He always has a truly positive spirit through out our whole wedding day. Sitha offers competitively priced packaged and I had to make sure we booked him at least a year advanced to secure him for our wedding date. Highly professional and punctual and we can’t thank him enough for how beautiful our wedding video and pictures came out. Highly recommended.

Sitha Puth Studio 24
    Sitha Puth Studio 25

Brian · Married on 07/30/2016

Overall experience with Sitha and his team was fantastic. Very perfessional and the quality of work was amazing! I would defiantly call him again for my next event.

Molyka · Married on 06/17/2016

We loved working with Sitha Puth. It is one of the best decisions that we made in planning our wedding. He exceeded my expectation on all levels. Through out the whole process, he was great to work with and very friendly and professional at all times. He has a true natural talent for photography and were able to capture artistic images of our special day. One of the things I love most about Sitha Puth is that he is not concerned about how many hours he has been at the wedding, instead he wants to ensure he captures the whole day and won't leave until he feels as though he has done that. I would highly recommend Sitha Puth over and over again!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Lisa · Married on 05/07/2016

Sitha was my videographer for my wedding. He went above and beyond on my special day. Before the wedding we spoke on the phone so he could get ideas of what I really wanted to be showcased in the video. When he arrived to the house on my wedding day, I immediately felt comfortable with him. He had such a calming demeanor. During the wedding, I wanted a certain picture that the photographer was struggling to capture. Sitha not only helped him figure out how to do it, but then ran around my husband and I with the sparkler! He was always there to help and make my vision come to life. The wedding trailer he created is perfect. It’s so beautiful that I cry every time I watch it. Even two years after the wedding, Sitha still answers any questions I have and will help me figure out how to do things with my video (I’m not the best at technology). He was professional, caring, and helpful through the experience. You should definitely give him a call! Thanks Sitha!

Sent on 08/05/2018

Piset · Married on 07/31/2015

Couldn’t asked for a better photographer. Friendly, Reliable, great value, superb quality. Would recommend to anyone.

Anna · Married on 07/18/2015

SItha and his family did an exceptional job capturing life-time memory photos for both our wedding and our engagement. Sitha is very knowledgeable, experienced, patient and always available for any questions no matter when it may be. Our wedding pictures and album came out phenomenal and I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. My only regret was that I didn't have him do our wedding videos too. I was a very stressed out bride, he was very patient and reassuring that everything was fine and will work out great. I highly recommend SItha if you need a great photographer and videographer for your wedding.

Sarinna · Married on 06/13/2015

Amazing service! Very nice. Work well with everyone. My pictures came out beautiful! Everything was really picture perfect. I couldn't ask for better! I would hire his service for all my events! I recommend him to all my friends! And i really do recommend him for your events , you won't regret it!

Lisa · Married on 06/13/2015

If I could give him 10 stars I would. Sitha is such a great photographer! He is an artist with his work and makes sure the most beautiful parts and memorable moments are captured. He is always on time and accountable as well as ready to make magic happen. I recommend him for all events. 10 stars! 10 stars! I promise that you won't regret it.

Ratha · Married on 05/02/2014

Sitha was an amazing photographer for our wedding! He captured all of our best moments! I can’t thank him enough for all of those memories!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!! I would recommend him to everybody!!

Trucly · Married on 08/31/2013

Sitha, great personality, very responsive. He listens to what you want and tries his best to make his clients content. I was very happy I chose him for my wedding photo shoot. His work speaks for itself.

Sinoun · Married on 08/23/2013

Sitha is a professional photographer who brings creativity to his work. He and his wife were both very proficient in getting the best shots during the best moments on my wedding day, leaving us unforgettable memories. I got married in 2013 and his work continues to excel. I highly recommend Sitha to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasions, especially one who looks for a photographer that thinks out-of-the-box! - Sinoun S.

Saran · Married on 05/24/2013

If you're looking for professional, quality, attentive and great service, look no further. Sitha has it all. I was always so tired of the old school Cambodian style photographer and videographer. I was in search for someone who could understand the Cambodian culture and take on a modern approach. After months of searching and asking around, I finally found the right person for this job! I couldn't ask for anyone better. I am very impressed with my engagement photos, wedding photos and videos. Overall, I am very satisfied with him and his family team. Thank you so much for working with us and catering to all our needs.

Dan · Married on 03/31/2013

Working with Sitha was a pleasure! From beginning to end he was courteous, professional, and added his artistic touches to the wedding album which topped it off perfectly. I would recommend him to everyone not just for wedding photos but for any kind of professional photos.

Marie · Married on 10/05/2012

Working with Sitha was absolutely one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Sitha traveled to our locations in New Jersey for our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures. He continuously went above and beyond the average photographer. He also works super hard to get your pictures to you ASAP. So friendly, makes you feel so comfortable, and so very professional. Of course, the pictures are beautiful! He is amazing, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Sophal · Married on 08/18/2012

What an amazing photographer!!!! It was important for me to find someone who will capture each special moments on my big day and Sitha did just that! I am very satisfied with my wedding photos and not to mention my engagement photos too! I have received so many comments on them. He told me the albumn would take 6 weeks to come in but it arrived faster than that. The quality and set up of our book was gorgeous!, I highly recommend Sitha to just about anyone who is looking for a talent photographer who has an amazing vision and works with you to create the vision you have as well... very satisfied!

Sent on 09/28/2012