Sisters Stress Free Planning Reviews

9 | Spring Valley, IL

9 Reviews for Sisters Stress Free Planning

Peyton · Married on 06/05/2020

Sisters make the day feel even more like a dream!

Guys on the Radio were our DJ for our wedding and once we were getting closer to the day of, we realized that we needed the sisters to come and set up and tear down. The day would not have been possible without Peggy and Lindsay! They were the biggest help and super flexible working with us with set up and teardown. They made everything we wanted possible and when we did not know how to decorate something they used what we provided and made it beautiful. We could not have gotten any more of a beautiful ceremony or a reception without them. I will be telling everyone about them to use when possible.

Sent on 09/20/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/05/2019

Truly Stress Free

My husband and I hired the sisters as a part of our package with Guys on the Radio for our wedding at Starved Rock. The sisters were amazing! They set everything up and took everything down and made everything beautiful! It was SO worth it because my husband and o were able to focus on enjoying our wedding day and not having to worry about getting the decor up and down in time. I would highly recommend going with the Sisters for your wedding!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Sisters Stress Free Planning's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Shannon

Renae · Married on 10/27/2018

What a must have for your wedding day!

We worked with Kelly and she was amazing! They literally showed up and with communication, they went on their way to make the venue and ceremony are great! She was able to have our conversations prior to the day at my scheduled time being a coach which helped a lot! You won’t be disappointed when choosing them!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Hello Renae,

Thank you so much for your review. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you and it was absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! We wish you many blessings in the years to come.

Kelly Champlin & Sister's Stress-Free Planning Team

Cortney · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Service

Sisters Stress Free Wedding Planners did an amazing job at my wedding and made the day run very smooth. The Sisters offered everything my husband and I needed for our day and were very helpful with pointing out and planning certain details that were not addressed or thought of before their hire date. Our venue did not allow to set up the night before due to another wedding but the Sisters were able to set up two hours before and take down after the reception. This was a lot of help since our ceremony was 30 minutes away. They truly do make your day stress free.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Hello Cortney,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Your day was absolutely beautiful. We were thrilled to be invited to be a part of it. Congratulations! We wish you many blessings in the years to come.

Megan O. · Married on 09/22/2018

Fantastic!!!!

Having the Sisters Stress Free Planning, was definitely a blessing. Not only did it make the day less stressful for me, but for my mother and mother in law as well. Having these wonderful ladies gave assurance that everything was going to be done beautifully. I was able to get ready for the best day of my life without having to worry. The ambiance and decor weren’t getting rushed and thrown around, but instead placed perfectly because of their help. Hiring them was without a doubt a smart move! September 22nd, 2018 was a dream come true! Thank you, Sisters Stress Free Planning!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Megan,

It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day. It was absolutely beautiful, with a beautiful family. Thank you and many years of wedding bliss.

Sister's Stress-Free Planning

Erin · Married on 09/15/2018

Kelly was absolutely incredible to work with!! She took all the work off of us and made our vision for our wedding day come to life. I will tell everyone about her and I highly recommend hiring Sisters. She made the day and night seamless.

Hello Erin,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you, and everything was so beautiful! Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your special day. Congratulations! We wish you many blessings in the years to come.

Kelly Champlin & Sister's Stress-Free Planning Team

Andrea · Married on 08/18/2018

Worth every penny! So helpful!

Andrea,

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your special day. We wish you many blessings in the years to come.

Connor K. · Married on 07/18/2020

Great Day-of Help

We used Sisters Planning as a part of our add-on package through Guys on the Radio DJ Service (Who I also recommend). Ashley of Sisters Planning did a wonderful job of making our big day stress free. She met with us prior to the wedding to discuss details, locaitons, vendors, etc. 2 Weeks before the wedding she came to the reception venue to get a better visual and go through step by step details. Her attention to detail was impressive and made us more comfortable leading up to the big day. On the day of the wedding she was an absolute rockstar. Virtually all day she was there helping us with every little detail. All the behind the scenes work that causes stress on the day of was completely wiped out by Ashley. From lining up and dismissing during the wedding ceremony, too dismissing tables for dinner, to making sure garbage cans were not full, Ashley covered every little detail. There was a lot of stress and uncertainty leading up to the wedding from the COVID pandemic, and Ashley and Sisters Planning helped made our day absolutely perfect. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Sisters Stress Free Planning's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure sharing in your special day. Congrats to you and Allie!

Lauren · Married on 07/27/2018

They were soooo incredibly helpful. I wish my family and I wouldn’t have panicked so much and set stuff up because when they arrived there wasn’t a ton to do but still enough! But I say I wish we had more because the items they set up and handled were perfect!!

Lauren,