Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE Reviews

113 Reviews for Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE

113 Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE Reviews
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/18/2017

Cheryl did an amazing job with my wedding. The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time.

Das · Married on 02/25/2017

What an amazing experience it has been working with Cheryl

Deanya · Married on 02/18/2017

Very enjoyable experience with Cheryl, she helps make this a very special time for us.

Daina · Married on 02/04/2017

Exceptional service will recommend to my friends.

Stephanie

Richelle · Married on 02/04/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Cheryl. If you are looking for someone who is organized, patient and calm…she is the perfect one!

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

Cheryl had all the great taste in our budget. The service was exceptional. My wedding was beautiful.
    Jessica

Biff · Married on 09/15/2016

Cheryl was very flexible and understanding - if you're looking to elope, she's the one to call. She's fast, professional, and very empathetic; she understands how special your marriage is, you can really tell. Wonderful experience, made the more wonderful by the service. Ten stars.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE's reply:

The two of you touches my heart. So sweet and so in love. Thank you for the review. God bless you.

Cheryl was amazing to work with and helped me personalize my ceremony. Garet was a pleasure to work with and he did an amazing job officiating my ceremony.

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

Cheryl was great to work with and added all the little touches I wanted in the ceremony!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE's reply:

Loved you two and your family too. Great to eorm with Thanks for the review

Melinda · Married on 08/08/2015

Last minute our officiant backed out so we reached out to everyone we could find to officiate our nondenominational service. Speaking with Cheryl made the decision easy as she was very professional and went over everything with us right away making sure she understood exactly what we wanted. As it always goes, our wedding day we had a few snags but she rolled along with them effortlessly and really made the day feel as wonderful and stress free as I had hoped for. Highly recommend anyone looking to consider Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants for your big day!

They were very professional and on time. Joel made our wedding very nice.

I highly recommend Cheryl to make your ceremony everything you want! My husband and I got married in Sioux Falls, but do not live in the area. We found Cheryl and my biggest concern when discussing our ceremony was making it personal. Well, she nailed it. After the wedding we had family and friends asking if she was a friend of ours, as she appeared to know us well. She helped us put together a very short, intimate and meaningful ceremony and helped us get organized at rehearsal. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect. Thanks, Cheryl!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE's reply:

Thank you, you two we easy to work with and a joy to be around! God Bless you and your new family!

Carey · Married on 06/06/2015

Had Cheryl for my wedding officiate this past June. She did a great job. Everyone loved her!!

Tonya · Married on 06/05/2015

Cheryl made our special day so beautiful. She performed an amazing ceremony and was so very thoughtful and kind. I have told many of my friends about the services Cheryl provides. Was truly a blessing that we found her and on such short notice to be our officiate.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE's reply:

Of all my couples, you two were my favorite! To have endured a tragedy Like you did and instead of growing apart you grew stronger and your love and that proved to be a huge inspiration to me and I will always remember both of you with joy and love in my heart.

Cheryl was easy to work with and very patient. She helped us with our ceremony, suggested different ideas for unity ceremony and also helped us decide on some of our other vendors. She was pretty great.

Cheryl was great & our day was awesome!

melissa · Married on 09/19/2014

Cheryl is amazing! Couldn't have had a better officiant marry us!

Kellie · Married on 09/14/2014

Very happy with the services provided. Loved that we could make out ceremony just the way we wanted.

Jennifer · Married on 07/19/2014

I can't say enough good things about Cheryl Grams and her services. She was so willing to work with us to "personalize" our service yet keep it short & sweet like we wanted. Cheryl was amazing from the word 'go'! Even when I realized last minute that we really needed her to help us out at our rehearsal because we didn't have a clue what we were doing. She already had another wedding set up that day but she didn't even bat an eye when I asked her if she could still make it to our rehearsal that same day. She finished the wedding and came straight over to meet us and walked us through the entire process. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to do a THING! I realized the next day that I never made sure she had the marriage certificate to turn in so I contacted her right away. She responded immediately letting me know that everything was cared for. She took care of it ALL! Thank you so much Cheryl...we would have been SO LOST without you!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Sioux Falls Wedding Officiants - IA, MN, SD,and NE's reply:

You were such a pleasure to work with and I was so happy to be of any assistance I could! I reallly enjoyed our visit while we waited for your brides maid to arrive, it is so nice to get to know your couples a little better, it makes the ceremony so much more memorable! Good luck and God bless you for your kind words!

Rosanna · Married on 06/08/2014

Exceptionally beautiful ceremony so personal that it was heart felt by everyone! Thank you Cheryl ♥

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2014

Cheryl was wonderfully flexible as our wedding location changed the day before the wedding due to bad weather. She even cheerfully waited while my mother-in-law went to pick up the flowers that we had been forgotten to pick-up. The ceremony was beautifully put together and delivered exactly as we had asked. Thank you so much for helping us make memories!

Carolyn · Married on 05/17/2014

Cheryl was very easy to work with and worked around our evening wedding schedule. She did a great job and was a big part of our perfect day!

Kymberlee · Married on 11/23/2013

Very flexible, professional, and very kind!! She was very helpful with our quickly planned (2 weeks) wedding, making it a time we will truly cherish!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/21/2013

Cheryl did an AMAZING job with our ceremony. I couldn't praise her more for her professionalism and ability to make every word of the ceremony meaniningful. Many of our guests were impressed and we would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Cheryl

Andrea · Married on 09/14/2013

Cheryl is amazing! Very easy to plan and make changes as they came up. Would recommend anyone to her!