Single Frame Cinema Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
  • ShainaP.
    Shaina Married on 11/12/2011
    Van and Brad are AMAZING. We recently received our photos (all 1,000+ of them!) and they are all so incredibly beautiful. Their photography is not only absolutely gorgeous, but they tell a story through the images they capture. They also took our engagement photos and along with Vintage Affair Designs ("set" design and vintage rentals) they created our "Up"-inspired photo-shoot and those pictures are some of my favorites. They are truly talented and are such a pleasure to work with. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Single Frame Cinema.
    Elizabeth Married on 07/19/2008
    Van is a really sweet, bubbly girl. Her photography is fun and sophisticated. We did an engagement session, and Van used the photos to make a beautiful guest book for the wedding. We are now in the process of picking our wedding photos, and they look sensational. Go to her website and check out her work!
    Christopher Married on 05/24/2008
    Van did an amazing job photographing our wedding. She made everyone feel at ease, even though my family hates being photographed. Not only were the pictures perfect, but the book she made for us was beautiful and beyond our expectations. She really helped make the wedding something special and we've been recommending her to everyone we know since.
    Carol Married on 07/27/2007
    Van is an exceptional and flexible artist. She did the photos and the invitations for my wedding and they both turned out really well. Her work is amazing! I would recommend Van to anyone who is looking for a photographer. She captured my wedding day perfectly!
    Lauren Married on 07/21/2007
    Van Tran is an absolutely amazing photographer. I am a photography teacher so, I usually prefer being behind the camera instead of in front of it but with the photos Van took I look so good I always say "I can't believe that's really me!" Her seamless talent and professionalism enables her to capture all of those once in a lifetime candid moments and you will never feel like you are "posing" for the same old shots. Her work is not only moments of memory but moments of vision.
    Justin Married on 11/12/2006
    Van's photography surpassed our expectations by far. To this day, I still have people asking us who we did our wedding photography. Van is very easy to work with and will be flexible to your every need. As you may know, wedding days can be stressful yet Van was very organized and calm during the entire process. We would recommend Van to anyone wanting great quality photography.