Sinemax Films Inc Reviews

Sinemax Films Inc 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth D · Getting married on 02/04/2021

Professional & Talented

Stas and his team are incredibly professional. They were coordinated, neat, organized, and extremely talented. No detail was missed or spared on our day. We had some worries about the weather, however Stas remained incredibly calm. Ultimately, the rain stopped and Stas and his team were able to capture the beauty of our day! Our same day edit was a beautiful addition to our reception and brought tears to our eyes. Our video is equally magical.

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Ewa

Ewa · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect videographer for your wedding!

My husband and I are so grateful that we met Stas!
    Stas is a pleasure to work with, and he made it very easy for us by coming to our place to meet.
    On the wedding day he showed up right on time and while everyone was getting ready he brought to my attention the fact that the venue is not preparing the outside garden area for the ceremony, but instead they are moving ceremony inside, due to a few clouds . I spoke to the the manager of the venue right away, and we were still able to have our ceremony in the outside garden, as originally requested . If not for Stas who alerted me on time I would not know of that change, and would be very disappointed to have it inside for no valid reason.
    Stas made us a teaser and a traditional video. They are both exceptionally beautiful . When I first got the teaser, I watched it over and over, that's how much I liked it.
    If you are still looking for a videographer, your search has come to an end. Stas is your guy ! Hire him and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Work.

Stas from day one explained exactly how everything would go the day of our wedding. He worked perfectly with my photographer. The end product was hand delivered and was absolutely incredible!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Naila Manji · Married on 03/12/2019

Above and Beyond!!

Stas and his team really went the extra mile to make our wedding video perfect. From the beginning, Stas worked with us in creating a custom package and he even met up with us in person to go over our vision. The day of, I felt so comfortable with him directing and giving us suggestions on how to pose. We got married in the middle of December and even though it was cold and dreary out, Stas took out his drone and got us some insane aerial footage. Somehow he was able to capture all our guests - family and friends in an 8 min video! Stas has such a good eye for knowing what will look good on film which was so helpful because he was able to direct us quickly in the cold and we didn’t have to spend precious time away from our guests. We are so thankful to Stas and his professional team for going above and beyond and we look forward to working with them again soon!

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D'Angelo · Married on 12/08/2018

Consider him a wedding day gift because thats what he is!

CONSIDER HIM A WEDDING DAY GIFT BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS!

Just when you think your wedding can't get anymore amazing.... in comes STAS! Where do I begin? I found STAS via social media and of course I had to have him. I would not take no for an answer. ARTIST IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. His work blew me away. He started doing what no-one else was. Creating memories, taking moments throughout your special day and turning it into a mini movie. No-one was doing this before him and no-one still can do it quite like him. STAS IS A GAMECHANGER! Breaking away from the old-fashioned wedding videos STAS makes your wedding day come to life. Each member of his crew is just as talented and nicer than the next. Literally the nicest people I have ever met. They have such an amazing demeanor that consists of patience, and calmness. They are humble and make you laugh. This is what every couple needs on their wedding day. I got married on a blistering cold December day and when I tell you the weather did not stop them! They were out there rolling around on the cold ground doing everything they could to get the perfect shot or clip. And if he didn't like it, he said "No Again!" And that's just what I wanted. He is a perfectionist and made sure everything was perfect. Everything has purpose. While shooting a bird went to the bathroom on my veil - yes these things do happen - do you know they ran to get me water and cleaned my veil and dress. Not many vendors would do that. I wish I could get married over and over again just to relive how perfect they made my wedding day and just for another opportunity to work with them. All these videographers don't compare. I'm telling you don't even bother THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT! With STAS you get quality. You get a videographer who will make your wedding video different than any other Bride! Book him and you won't be disappointed. Even my fiancé admits it was one of the best decisions we ever made during our wedding process. We fell in love with STAS & The Sinemax Films team.

Sinemax Films Inc 2
    Sent on 12/19/2018

Rosella Maya · Married on 10/20/2018

Videography

Stas and the Sinemax film crew have gone above and beyond my expectations. They are talented and inventive! My hunsband and I are beyond grateful for the hard work they put into this memory. HIGHLY recommend !!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Maria · Married on 10/12/2018

Deserves 10 stars!!!! The Best!

From beginning to end, I had such a great experience with Stas! he was so professional and listened to what I envisioned for the wedding and certain highlights I wanted captured to make it more personal for my husband and I. The day of the wedding, he was so easy going and was fun to work with. We had a same day edit done and played it during the reception and all of our guests loved it! Thank you Stas for being so great to work with! I recommend every bride to be to work with him and his team.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Maria Conigliaro · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding - bride

Stas and his team are amazing! Super professional and high quality work

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Mike

Mike Damico · Married on 09/15/2018

Legendary videographer

I have worked with Stas and his team for my proposal video and my wedding and he never lets me down! I'm talking top of the line quality video paired with top of the line professionalism. Always on time and sticking to the schedule and my wife and I are still watching our same day edit almost every day! I recommend them to everyone who is looking for the best video they can get.Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Gabriella Trantino · Married on 07/21/2018

Stunning high quality video

We can’t thank Stas enough for all his amazing work. He first shot our proposal and then our wedding. Each time we fall in love with his stunning, high quality, and creative videos that allow us to relive the most special days over and over again. He is talented, a great person to work with , and gets the videos to you in a timely manner. Our favorite part of the wedding was the same day edit video. All our family and friends could not stop watching it for days after! We will continue to recommend Stas to everyone we know! You only get one wedding day and one chance to have your memories captured and we couldn’t be happier that we chose Stas!

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 07/15/2018

Cinematography Experience!

If you have been searching tirelessly for a creative and professional videographer then look no further and book SineMax Films.
    SineMax Films were top notch and I would highly recommend them. Stas made himself easily accessible for meetings, was prompt and organized on the big day, and had a calming and cool nature that reassured my husband and I that he was the right guy for the job. Stas did a fantastic job putting together a wonderful wedding video and I even find myself still watching our full wedding video at least once per month! He created a video that I will cherish forever. I HIGHLY recommend Stas, he is simply the best in the industry for a reason!!! If you book with anyone else you are simply making a huge mistake. Booking with SineMax Films was one of the best decisions we ever made during our wedding planning.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Christine Liriano · Married on 07/12/2018

Beautiful Video!

Stas Furman (Sinemax Films) was recommended to me by my cousin. I watched her wedding video and was so impressed by the quality, cinematography, and the price. Stas was really easy to work with. Always available and very approachable. He even came to our house for a consultation. That was a relief since my then fiancé, now husband, had to drive out to consult with our photographer and florist. On the day of the wedding Stas was very professional and coordinated really well with a photographer from a different company. The teaser and trailer turned out better than my husband and I ever expected. It was such a pleasure working with Stas and would not hesitate to hire him again for another event. I could not recommend him enough.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Rose Andrea · Married on 06/23/2018

Extremely satisfied!

My husband and I were lucky to have found SineMax Films to film our wedding day. We were beyond impressed with their professionalism, dedication, attention to detail, and quality of work. Stas was extremely accommodating and reasonably priced. I had a huge bridal party and over 300 people at my wedding. Despite all the chaos and commotion, Stas was able to capture all the important moments of our special day, and more. I highly recommend SineMax Films to all brides!

Sent on 03/04/2019

Anna Kisin · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing Work

SineMax Films filmed our special day and we couldn't be happier. Stas and his team were professional, energetic, creative and provided direction when necessary. Being able to watch our First Day Edit at the end of the evening along with all our wedding guests was simply magical. Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe it was happening. The team captured us getting ready, our first look, the ceremony, the dancing and so many other beautiful highlights. It's hard to remember every moment of the wedding because there is so much going. SineMax will help you relive those moments as you watch them on screen. Thank you SineMax!!!!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

Film of a lifetime!

It was wonderful to work Stas and his steam. The quality of work was outstanding! Every email and phone call was answered timely even if it was way after hours. SineMax team did an amazing job! They were extremely professional and organized throughout the planning, filming and editing process. It was a great experience working with them and definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rebecca M. · Married on 01/20/2018

One of a kind

SineMax has an amazing team of people that are extremely professional , attentive with unique attention to every single detail. Our video exceeded all of our expectations.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julia S · Married on 01/20/2018

Highly recommended - 5 Stars

We booked SineMax Films for our wedding. Stas was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding video and trailer came out beautiful and just as we wanted. From meeting with us to finalizing our video, no detail was missed. Stas was very responsive, professional, patient, and one of the vendors that we trusted and didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend SineMax Films and Stas!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Julia Kalachnikova · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing!

STAS and the SineMax Films crew were absolutely AMAZING to work with. Not only is Stas a true MASTER of his craft and an absolute professional from start to finish, his personality and ability to adapt to whatever the craziness of a wedding day may bring without missing a step is sub par. They were a breeze to work with, didn't feel intrusive and captured every special moment of the day. The final product IS AMAZING, with just the right amount of emotion and artistic touches. We loved working with them and highly recommend their services for anyone looking to capture a special occasion with style ... HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Y

Yaroslava Vega · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing Cinematography

We hired Sinemax to capture our fall wedding. I was a little apprehensive at first because I always thought that we are not the “movie star types” but under Stas’ amazing direction our video became one of the most cherished mementos from our wedding. He was able to capture the sweetest moments and not a second of the video looked fake. It was beautiful, tasteful, and perfectly captured our emotions. What an unbelievable job! I can’t thank Stas enough because if it weren’t for our initial meeting, I wouldn’t even have gone ahead with the video. In retrospect, I can’t believe I even contemplated not hiring a cinematographer as watching our wedding video makes as relive that magical day over and over. I would recommend Stas to anyone who is looking for amazing cinematography. Thank you, Sinemax!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Gabriella · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Stas and his team! From the very first meeting we knew Stas would not disappoint. He is extremely accommodating, easy to work with and professional. His team was attentive throughout the many hours they spent with us on our wedding day and the quality of work they produce is impeccable. We absolutely love our trailer and video, and received countless compliments on them! Highly recommend without a doubt!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Marina · Married on 09/23/2017

We absolutely loved working with Stas.  We were immediately impressed by his work after seeing videos of his previous clients.  When we met with him, he was able to offer us a range of options and worked with us to make sure we were satisfied with our contract. He answered every question we had and worked until the last minute to make sure we had everything settled the way we wanted. The day of our wedding he was on time, organized, focused. He met every deadline he told us he would and the finished product truly captured how we felt that day. We highly recommend Stas and his team!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Lily · Married on 09/09/2017

Stas and his team were phenomenal to work with! Stas was responsive throughout the entire process and even though he was booked for an event later in the day, he still came to mine for the first few hours to get getting-ready shots. After he left, his team was there for the whole event and they captured such beautiful moments. The video was everything I wanted it to be and I must have watched it 1,000 times. Stas tied every detail together so beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend booking Sinemax Films.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Erika · Married on 07/02/2017

Stas and his team did an amazing job at our July wedding! They captured so many beautiful moments and details. We were beyond happy with the end result. Thank you again Stas!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

Wow! What can I say. Sinemax films was recommended to us by a family member. Stas and his team were phenomenal. He is a true professional who's creativity and vision shows in his work. When we first saw our same day edit at our reception, our jaws dropped. We had chills . Everyone was raving about it. Our video is fantastic and we are so happy Stas and his team at Sinemax films were the ones to capture this very special day in our lives.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2017

My husband and I were blown away by Stas and the whole Sinemax Films crew. His meticulous attention to detail, open willingness to cooperate, and creativity made our wedding day so much better. We had a relatively large wedding and asked Stas to compile 1.5-2 hour long film. He more than exceeded our expectations. We had our film in about only 9 weeks after the wedding, a beautiful 2+ hour long tribute to us as a couple. It included everything we asked for and more, perfectly capturing our day and all those who enjoyed it with us. I loved the creativity that was applied to every aspect of his work! We couldn't be happier and we wholeheartedly recommend this crew of talented videographers!

Sent on 08/08/2017