Sinemax Films Inc Reviews

1 User photo

Sinemax Films Inc 1
  • Stephanie

Stephanie D'Angelo · Married on 12/08/2018

Consider him a wedding day gift because thats what he is!

CONSIDER HIM A WEDDING DAY GIFT BECAUSE THATS WHAT HE IS!

Just when you think your wedding can't get anymore amazing.... in comes STAS! Where do I begin? I found STAS via social media and of course I had to have him. I would not take no for an answer. ARTIST IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. His work blew me away. He started doing what no-one else was. Creating memories, taking moments throughout your special day and turning it into a mini movie. No-one was doing this before him and no-one still can do it quite like him. STAS IS A GAMECHANGER! Breaking away from the old-fashioned wedding videos STAS makes your wedding day come to life. Each member of his crew is just as talented and nicer than the next. Literally the nicest people I have ever met. They have such an amazing demeanor that consists of patience, and calmness. They are humble and make you laugh. This is what every couple needs on their wedding day. I got married on a blistering cold December day and when I tell you the weather did not stop them! They were out there rolling around on the cold ground doing everything they could to get the perfect shot or clip. And if he didn't like it, he said "No Again!" And that's just what I wanted. He is a perfectionist and made sure everything was perfect. Everything has purpose. While shooting a bird went to the bathroom on my veil - yes these things do happen - do you know they ran to get me water and cleaned my veil and dress. Not many vendors would do that. I wish I could get married over and over again just to relive how perfect they made my wedding day and just for another opportunity to work with them. All these videographers don't compare. I'm telling you don't even bother THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT! With STAS you get quality. You get a videographer who will make your wedding video different than any other Bride! Book him and you won't be disappointed. Even my fiancé admits it was one of the best decisions we ever made during our wedding process. We fell in love with STAS & The Sinemax Films team.

Sinemax Films Inc 2

Maria · Married on 10/12/2018

Deserves 10 stars!!!! The Best!

From beginning to end, I had such a great experience with Stas! he was so professional and listened to what I envisioned for the wedding and certain highlights I wanted captured to make it more personal for my husband and I. The day of the wedding, he was so easy going and was fun to work with. We had a same day edit done and played it during the reception and all of our guests loved it! Thank you Stas for being so great to work with! I recommend every bride to be to work with him and his team.

• Mike

Mike Damico · Married on 09/15/2018

Legendary videographer

I have worked with Stas and his team for my proposal video and my wedding and he never lets me down! I'm talking top of the line quality video paired with top of the line professionalism. Always on time and sticking to the schedule and my wife and I are still watching our same day edit almost every day! I recommend them to everyone who is looking for the best video they can get.Thank you so much!

Christine Liriano · Married on 07/12/2018

Beautiful Video!

Stas Furman (Sinemax Films) was recommended to me by my cousin. I watched her wedding video and was so impressed by the quality, cinematography, and the price. Stas was really easy to work with. Always available and very approachable. He even came to our house for a consultation. That was a relief since my then fiancé, now husband, had to drive out to consult with our photographer and florist. On the day of the wedding Stas was very professional and coordinated really well with a photographer from a different company. The teaser and trailer turned out better than my husband and I ever expected. It was such a pleasure working with Stas and would not hesitate to hire him again for another event. I could not recommend him enough.

Anna Kisin · Married on 06/17/2018

Amazing Work

SineMax Films filmed our special day and we couldn't be happier. Stas and his team were professional, energetic, creative and provided direction when necessary. Being able to watch our First Day Edit at the end of the evening along with all our wedding guests was simply magical. Everyone was shocked and couldn't believe it was happening. The team captured us getting ready, our first look, the ceremony, the dancing and so many other beautiful highlights. It's hard to remember every moment of the wedding because there is so much going. SineMax will help you relive those moments as you watch them on screen. Thank you SineMax!!!!

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

Film of a lifetime!

It was wonderful to work Stas and his steam. The quality of work was outstanding! Every email and phone call was answered timely even if it was way after hours. SineMax team did an amazing job! They were extremely professional and organized throughout the planning, filming and editing process. It was a great experience working with them and definitely recommend to anyone looking.

Rebecca M. · Married on 01/20/2018

One of a kind

SineMax has an amazing team of people that are extremely professional , attentive with unique attention to every single detail. Our video exceeded all of our expectations.

Julia S · Married on 01/20/2018

Highly recommended - 5 Stars

We booked SineMax Films for our wedding. Stas was a pleasure to work with. Our wedding video and trailer came out beautiful and just as we wanted. From meeting with us to finalizing our video, no detail was missed. Stas was very responsive, professional, patient, and one of the vendors that we trusted and didn't have to worry about. We highly recommend SineMax Films and Stas!

Julia Kalachnikova · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing!

STAS and the SineMax Films crew were absolutely AMAZING to work with. Not only is Stas a true MASTER of his craft and an absolute professional from start to finish, his personality and ability to adapt to whatever the craziness of a wedding day may bring without missing a step is sub par. They were a breeze to work with, didn't feel intrusive and captured every special moment of the day. The final product IS AMAZING, with just the right amount of emotion and artistic touches. We loved working with them and highly recommend their services for anyone looking to capture a special occasion with style ... HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

• Y

Yaroslava Vega · Married on 11/25/2017

Amazing Cinematography

We hired Sinemax to capture our fall wedding. I was a little apprehensive at first because I always thought that we are not the “movie star types” but under Stas’ amazing direction our video became one of the most cherished mementos from our wedding. He was able to capture the sweetest moments and not a second of the video looked fake. It was beautiful, tasteful, and perfectly captured our emotions. What an unbelievable job! I can’t thank Stas enough because if it weren’t for our initial meeting, I wouldn’t even have gone ahead with the video. In retrospect, I can’t believe I even contemplated not hiring a cinematographer as watching our wedding video makes as relive that magical day over and over. I would recommend Stas to anyone who is looking for amazing cinematography. Thank you, Sinemax!

Gabriella · Married on 10/15/2017

My husband and I cannot say enough about Stas and his team! From the very first meeting we knew Stas would not disappoint. He is extremely accommodating, easy to work with and professional. His team was attentive throughout the many hours they spent with us on our wedding day and the quality of work they produce is impeccable. We absolutely love our trailer and video, and received countless compliments on them! Highly recommend without a doubt!!

Marina · Married on 09/23/2017

We absolutely loved working with Stas.  We were immediately impressed by his work after seeing videos of his previous clients.  When we met with him, he was able to offer us a range of options and worked with us to make sure we were satisfied with our contract. He answered every question we had and worked until the last minute to make sure we had everything settled the way we wanted. The day of our wedding he was on time, organized, focused. He met every deadline he told us he would and the finished product truly captured how we felt that day. We highly recommend Stas and his team!

Lily · Married on 09/09/2017

Stas and his team were phenomenal to work with! Stas was responsive throughout the entire process and even though he was booked for an event later in the day, he still came to mine for the first few hours to get getting-ready shots. After he left, his team was there for the whole event and they captured such beautiful moments. The video was everything I wanted it to be and I must have watched it 1,000 times. Stas tied every detail together so beautifully! I HIGHLY recommend booking Sinemax Films.

Erika · Married on 07/02/2017

Stas and his team did an amazing job at our July wedding! They captured so many beautiful moments and details. We were beyond happy with the end result. Thank you again Stas!

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

Wow! What can I say. Sinemax films was recommended to us by a family member. Stas and his team were phenomenal. He is a true professional who's creativity and vision shows in his work. When we first saw our same day edit at our reception, our jaws dropped. We had chills . Everyone was raving about it. Our video is fantastic and we are so happy Stas and his team at Sinemax films were the ones to capture this very special day in our lives.

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2017

My husband and I were blown away by Stas and the whole Sinemax Films crew. His meticulous attention to detail, open willingness to cooperate, and creativity made our wedding day so much better. We had a relatively large wedding and asked Stas to compile 1.5-2 hour long film. He more than exceeded our expectations. We had our film in about only 9 weeks after the wedding, a beautiful 2+ hour long tribute to us as a couple. It included everything we asked for and more, perfectly capturing our day and all those who enjoyed it with us. I loved the creativity that was applied to every aspect of his work! We couldn't be happier and we wholeheartedly recommend this crew of talented videographers!

Angelica · Married on 05/28/2017

Sinemax Films Inc. was a pleasure to work with as the videographer for our wedding. The footage Stas captured was gorgeous, and he was able to weave together parts of the wedding in a way that flowed effortlessly, was incredibly emotional, and very entertaining. I love that he captured our amazing day in just the way I want to have it remembered!! Thank you Stas for the amazing job!!

Luda · Married on 10/09/2016

It is with great pleasure that I write this review for Stas and his team at Sinemax Films. My husband and I got married October 2016, and were fortunate enough to have Stas shoot our wedding! From the very beginning, we knew we made the right decision. I was so happy knowing that Stas was there to capture the precious moments. He went above and beyond to get the most amazing shots and angles. Besides being extremely talented at making videos, Stas is incredible kind and accommodating, which made the whole experience and our special day so much more enjoyable! I can't wait to watch our amazing video over and over again, for many more years to come!

Enza · Married on 08/20/2016

From the minute we met with Stas he was extremely professional and listened attentively to what we were looking for. We were particular about the style and lighting in our video but he made sure he had a full understanding of what we wanted and catered to all our needs. He proved what an amazing videographer he was the minute we saw our SDE. Our guests could not believe what an amazing job he had done in the short period of time he had that day. It was everything we asked for plus more. He and his team were all very professional, patient and easy to work with. On the day of our wedding they were not too pushy. I have seen photographers/videographers treat guests and couples extremely rude. Even after we received our video, it was a seamless process to make any edits and changes we needed. I would highly recommend to anyone and plan on continuing to use them for major occasions and events.

One of the best decisions we ever made. We started out looking for someone who would not push their ideas on us and someone that would listen to our ideas and make our day one of a kind. Stas and his team were absolutely amazing very attentive, but at the same time this was a seamless process for us. One the day of the wedding they were pleasure to work with and full of fun and creative ideas. They managed to capture unique details and made everyone look absolutely stunning. The final product exceeded all of our expectations. His level of passion and exceptional work ethic definitely shows in his final product. If you are looking for someone who offers great deal of professionalism and amazing results, look no further Stas is the guy for you. Can't wait to use Sinemax Films for our future events!

Anna · Married on 12/05/2015

 Stas and his team at SineMax were such a pleasure to work with! From the very beginning Stas was very attentive, scheduled a meeting with us and took the time to explain all the details of the services he provide, he very professional, funny, and extremely talented. He gave us a 1min teaser video the day after the wedding, which was absolutely amazing. We are able to post it to social media for all of our friends and family to enjoy. Our 30 minute short film was such a great quality and truly captured all the special details of the day, it has a cinematic look to it, so we always feel like we are re-watching the movie where we are the lead stars. Stas was also a great referral source for the vendor referal, they all worked together flawlessly. I would 100% recommend SineMax them to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding that they can trust and will give them a great quality product. People who are debating about a video, I would say it’s an absolute must. Their work speaks for itself and it’s something we will be able to enjoy for a lifetime.

Elina · Married on 08/30/2014

Stas and his team were awesome to work with! You didn't notice all the cameras yet they captured every special moment! They were super easy going and professional. They worked really well with my other vendors and followed all our requests! Def recommend.

Boris · Married on 04/27/2014

we have no words to accurately describe how wonderful it was to work with Stas and his crew. Our expectations were high and they exceeded them in every single way. The end result was a masterpiece and we couldn't be happier to have it as a Truly beautiful memory, of that truly beautiful day. Thank you, we are forever indebted!

Finding a videographer for our wedding was very important for my husband and me. We wanted certain things captured in our video, and Stan understood our requests and made us feel at ease from the moment we met with him. In fact, he and his team captured all the beautiful little moments we would’ve never even thought we wanted in our video. I have watched the videos over and over again and cry each time. Stan did such an amazing job that we didn’t ask for any edits. Most of all, I love the short trailer video because it’s such a sweet quick reminder of our wedding day. Aside from the amazing quality of the videos, Stan was unbelievably sincere and helpful throughout the whole process. On our wedding day, when transportation from the hotel to the venue was running late, Stan offered to take my mom and me without hesitation. He moved all his equipment around in the car to accommodate us. I am so grateful not only for the beautiful videos we have today, but also for Stan’s professionalism, thoughtfulness and courtesy. A BIG thank you to Stan and his team!