Sinclair Master of Ceremonies Reviews

25 | Elmont, NY

25 Reviews for Sinclair Master of Ceremonies

25 Sinclair Master of Ceremonies Reviews

Maria · Married on 08/12/2018

Jessica & the team of SMC are amazing. Please do not pass them up for your event no matter how big or small. Jessica keeps the guests engaged & she checks on you making sure everything is still going to plan & offers suggestions if there are any hiccups. Love SMC!! I look forward to working with Jessica again

Juliann · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing job done by Jessica. She kept our wedding turnt!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you!!! My pleasure.

Shanice · Married on 04/26/2018

Honestly from start to finish Jessica was exceptional! Professional, Fun and on time. Thank you so much for everything.
    Atlanta loves you!

Michele · Married on 04/22/2018

Jessica Sinclair of Sinclair Master of Ceremonies was hired to serve as a MC for my baby shower on 4/22/18. She did a terrific job and her fee was worth every penny. . Jessica was punctual, friendly and so helpful. Not only did she handle greeting of the guests, baby shower games, introductions, cutting of the cake, Jessica served up drinks and food to my husband and I , which I totally did not expect. She went above and beyond her call of duty to ensure I enjoyed my special day.

I am so glad I spent my special day with her and she will never be forgotten.

Michele & Steven
    Brooklyn, NY

Sent on 05/03/2018

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure.

Shantay · Married on 02/24/2018

Jessica hosted the Women Of Integrity Inc. 's, 3rd Annual Women In Business Networking Brunch. She did an amazing job. She kept the guest engaged. She really knew how to work the crowd.

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies 1
    Sinclair Master of Ceremonies 2
    Sinclair Master of Ceremonies 3

D · Married on 02/17/2018

what a great addition to any occasion.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Thank you!!!

Lyndsay · Married on 02/03/2018

Jessica of Sinclair Master of Ceremonies added some spice and flavor to our brunch event! She served as the "Social Media Host" -- interviewing our VIP guests and taking over our Instagram Live account. Jessica was well-prepared, researched and thorough. We would highly recommend her to host engagements!

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies 4
    Sinclair Master of Ceremonies 5

Patty · Married on 01/14/2018

Jessica was the MC for my daughters baby shower. Jessica was fun,engaging and made the event flow effortlessly She included all the guests in the silly games and everyone had an amazing time

Sent on 01/21/2018

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies's reply:

It was my pleasure Patty!! Thank you for booking SMC.

Keisha · Married on 09/21/2017

Booking SMC as the host for our wedding reception was one of the best things we did. She is amazing! She kept everything running seamlessly, made sure the bride & groom were great throughout the night and kept the energy level on 100%. Everyone loved her. What you want is what she delivers. We would book her again in a heartbeat. You won't be disappointed.

Cheona · Married on 08/20/2017

Let Sinclair Master of Ceremonies help guide you because it will make your event flawless.
    We had a red carpet event for the movie premier for "Black Panther" we were excited to get Sinclair Master of Ceremonies to come and interview our guest as if it was a Hollywood experience.
    Jessica was professional and such a delight to work with. She made everyone feel welcomed and important. She really gave our event that extra special feel.
    Definitely use them if you want to make your event pop.

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2017

Jessica thank you for being my wedding MC. Words can not describe how happy I was, you did an OUTSTANDING Job. We appreciate you so very much!!!!! BOOK Her BOOK Her!!!!!! I want to do it all over again LOL.

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2016

Jessica was extremely helpful and attentive from start of planning to finish of our wedding. She kept our entire family on the dance floor and pumped throughout the evening. Jessica wasn't scheduled to MC the ceremony portion of our wedding, but attended anyway as a spectator to gain a sense of the environment, which was very impressive and professional. We were referred to Jessica by a college friend, so she is pretty much like family now. We will definitely always see how we can incorporate Jessica into our events moving forward. You won't regret including Jessica's expertise and energy into your event (wedding, bridal shower, you name it!).

Sent on 12/27/2016

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you and it was my pleasure!

Eugenia · Married on 06/07/2015

Jessica made us feel like royalty at our wedding. She made sure our guests were having a great time. We let her take charge and she did not disappoint us. Her attitude and excellent communication skills were amazing. I would definitely hire her again and recommend her to others, she worked so well with our DJ and now I see why having a separate Master of Ceremony is so important. The whole event changes completely when you hire a person to entertain your guests. My husband and I got so many compliments from our guests because they had so much fun at the wedding. Jessica you definitely made our wedding night a dream come true!!

M · Married on 05/23/2015

Jessica did a fabulous job for my wedding. Her professionalism and energetic personality really got things going. She really helped to make my day a special day which I will never forget because of her amazing high powered love for what she does. She engaged well with my guests, kept everyone dancing all night while keeping the focus on us.

Carl · event on: 02/22/2017

Jessica Sinclair is the consummate professional. Very organized and pays great attention to detail. In my opinion, her greatest asset is an ability stay calm under pressure offering excellent advice to weather the storm or ensure the event expectations are reached successfully.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Sinclair Master of Ceremonies's reply:

Thank you! Happy to be apart of such a stellar event.

Stephanie · event on: 08/01/2015

Jessica was great to work with. She was very professional, and responsive to our needs. She's phenomenal at getting the crowd going and involved! I would definitely recommend her to other friends.

Ann · event on: 07/18/2015

Jessica was an absolute delight to work with. She is courteous, attentive and so energetic. My guests were entertained by her and she did a great job at listening and accommodating our needs for my nephew's birthday. She knows how to direct a crowd and I would recommend Jessica to anyone. I will certainly be using her again, she will not disappoint.

Cici · event on: 12/08/2013

Amazing! The overall work done by Jessica was outstanding. She has a talent to engage her audience and preform with such grace and professionalism. This is the person you would want at any event to embrace her gift amongst others.

Mike · Married on 05/26/2017

Jessica hosted our Fully Charged Fashion show last night!! Great jokes, personality, and facilitation. She is true professional, she gives great advice. I will be using her again next year. team SMC

Chantelle · Married on 04/30/2017

Jessica Sinclair did a phenomenal job at our awards show. The audience loved her jokes and witty sense of humor. We would definitely use her again and refer her to anyone else. Book SMC if you want a professional.

Sue · Married on 11/01/2016

Jessica Sinclair is one of the best hostess I have ever met! She knew how to engage the crowd and think on the spot and bring great positive energy!

Barbara · Married on 07/18/2018

If you want someone dedicated, enthusiastic and determined to make your day special then go with Jessica Sinclair! xo

3Ten · Married on 04/01/2017

This vendor is an excellent MC. She brings a high level of professionalism and energy to an event. Superb guest interaction and ability to get the attendees involved in the event. I would highly recommend this vendor's services.

• O

Omar · Married on 10/16/2016

Ms. Jessica Sinclair (Master of Ceremonies),
    I want to take this time out to personally thank you on behalf of Patrinia & myself on a job superbly done. People loved your upbeat personally and you kept the party going all night long. Thank you for professionalism and keen sense to details to ensure the reception to the “Greatest Wedding Ever” was a success.
    You have my recommendation every time.
    Cheers!

Jaja · Married on 12/30/2016

Ask questions and be specific in what your looking for the host to accomplish.