22 Reviews for Sincerely, Jackie

Letterpress (3)
Assembly (2)
Engraving (1)
21 Sincerely, Jackie Reviews

Invitations were my biggest nightmare in regards to wedding planning - until I met Jackie!!! She is unbelievable from start to finish and everything she creates is truly classic and jaw-droppingly beautiful. Jackie is so organized, quick, kind, and an absolutely pleasure to work with. I went to her for my invitations after admiring every post she had on instagram and now I am going back to her for more (wedding signs and programs). She has creative eye that I can only dream of having. She listens to your ideas and then somehow creates exactly what you want but better! If every part of wedding planning was as fun and easy as working with Jackie the world would be a better place!

Profile Picture Christa, 6/1/18, 1 Review
4.7

Jackie's work is amazing. Classic, elegant, sophisticated and beautiful. Your invitations set the tone for your wedding and we were so impressed. Our invites were exactly what we envisioned and jackie made it a point to make our dreams come true within our budget. She's organized, incredibly sweet and detail oriented. Thanks jackie!!!

Profile Picture NATALIE , 7/3/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations

If you're still looking for wedding stationary/invitations, look no further! We spent forever looking for the right person to bring our invitation ideas to life and Jackie made that happen. We were so thankful our best friends recommended Jackie to us as we were really cutting it close with timing; but Jackie made the entire process quick, stress-free and enjoyable. Our invitations were formal yet classic and somewhat simple at the same time. They turned out exactly how we imagined and the overall design was a perfect fit for our black tie NYC wedding. She is one of the nicest people you'll come across and her attention to detail is immaculate--wait until you get the box with all of your invitations, cards, etc. perfectly and carefully wrapped with little notes about stamps and mailing..and even pre-stuffed envelopes so you know exactly how to assemble your invitation suite! We are now working with her for our custom thank you notes, and can't wait to get them. Thank you again for everything, Jackie! - Brittany & Doug 3/11/17

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/11/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Assembly, Design, Letterpress

Jackie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is so sweet, accommodating and very knowledgeable. She was very organized and made the process very easy. Jackie designed the most beautiful invitation suite for us. They really embodied the entire vision & feel I had for my wedding. We received so many compliments. I couldn't have been happier with my invitations. Forever grateful!!

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Product is amazing! Jackie was so professional and amazing to work with.

Profile Picture nicole, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Embossed, Printing

Jackie was so wonderful working with me, my mom and my now husband on our save the dates, shower invites and wedding invitations. Everything came out more than perfect!!!

Profile Picture Keri Ann, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jackie was an absolute dream to work with! She customized complimentary (and gorgeous!) bridal shower and wedding invitations for me that our friends and family are still talking about. Jackie is super organized, sticks to her timeline (so nice to have a vendor lay out their detailed work plan!) and was overly accommodating of revisions and tweaks before finalization. She was patient and responsive in our frequent email correspondence and ensured that I was 100% happy. I went the route of her flat prints (as opposed to her gorgeous letterpress or silk screen options which are pricier) and was thrilled; the invitations themselves are the highest of high quality -- true works of art. I hope to continue to use Jackie in the future for thank you cards and other party invitations. I cannot recommend Jackie enough! Book her now, you'll cherish your invitations forever :)

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/29/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations

I debated for a long time whether I should order my wedding invitations off the Internet or working directly with someone who specializes in stationery. Jackie was recommended to me by a friend and as soon as I looked at her website I fell in love with her and her work. Beginning the process with Jackie I had NO idea how many decisions had to be made (paper type, print style, font, envelopes ahh) but Jackie was very patient and explained everything in detail. She worked with our budget and even adjusted the price as we made other decisions along the way. When it was time to pick up the invitations Jackie informed me that the belly bands we ordered were perforated in the wrong spot by less than a quarter of an inch and were therefore not fitting perfectly snug around the invitation (literally such a minor detail that I would not have noticed unless she told me), but Jackie had new belly bands sent overnight not even to her studio but directly to my house! She was overly accommodating to make sure my invitations were absolutely perfect - and they were!! SO many compliments from family and friends about how elegant and regal the invitations were. Her attention to detail and level of service was unparalleled to ANY other vendor I worked with when planning my wedding. You will pay more going this route rather than ordering off the internet but it is worth every cent and your guests will notice the difference. If you consider yourself to be having a high end wedding and want an invitation that will set the tone of your event LOOK NO FURTHER - Sincerely, Jackie is it!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Jackie is AMAZING! I went in with an idea in my head and Jackie made it happen even better than I could have imagined. My invitations were beautiful and elegant, and I received so many compliments on them! She was so flexible and accommodating to work with and made sure that we got our dream invitations. She laid out a timeline from the beginning and was always ahead of schedule. Everyone should use Jackie! Can't wait for future events to use Jackie again!

Profile Picture Kyrstin, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Assembly, Design, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

From the very beginning, working with Jackie was an absolute pleasure. Our initial meeting was so organized and helpful. She was was incredibly helpful every step of the way. One of the best parts about working with Jackie is her eye for design. I felt helpless with picking out fonts and colors. She truly listened to what I was looking for created the most gorgeous wedding invitations I have ever seen. She was able to work within our budget and communicated throughout the entire process. She was hands down my favorite vendor to work with. Her studio is beautiful and I can look her invitation samples all day. I felt like I was her only client because she was able to give me so much attention. I initially thought I could get invitations from one of those online suppliers, but believe me, you will be so glad you worked with an actual person. I'm hoping I can work with her again soon. Her organization and professionalism is unmatched.

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Embossed, Printing, Custom Invitations

Sincerely, Jackie is the place to go for stunning, elegant, and unforgettable invitations. We spoke on the phone for an initial consultation which I thought was an extremely personal touch. She helped me keep beautiful invitations within my budget by educating me on all the different aspects of paper goods. Her designs are unique and classy and her invitations really set the feel for our wedding as soon as our guests opened them. She also provides you with an envelope full of the entire suit ready to hand to your photographer on the day. She thinks of everything!!

Profile Picture Alex, 1/9/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Design, Letterpress, Printing, Custom Invitations

Working with Jackie was amazing and I could not recommend her enough. We worked entirely over the phone and email- I never met her in person and she still was able to fully understand my vision completely and deliver exactly what I wanted. She was also extremely patient with me, as I will be the first to admit that I was not the easiest customer. My invitations came out perfect and I couldn't be happier. She also did my seating cards, table numbers, and ceremony program for me. Everything came out beautiful.

Profile Picture Caroline, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Working with Jackie was the easiest part of the whole wedding process. She was very patient and kind with all of my questions and was always quick to respond. My invitations were stunning!

Profile Picture Meagan, 11/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

I cannot say enough about Jackie - she is second to none! Professionalism at its finest, with a real passion for her craft. I knew from the moment I began conversations with Jackie that I could not only trust her with something as important and special as my wedding invitations, but that I could count on her to help make my wedding "vision" a reality.I just recently sent my invitations to my guests and within days received numerous texts and emails that my invites were "STUNNING!", "Beautiful!" and "Elegant!" Her presentation alone is enough to make you want to work with her again and again. Jackie is the jackpot in this business. In the entirety of my wedding planning, she has by far been my favorite vendor, and completely exceeded expectations with her product and service. I will be a lifetime client!

Profile Picture Beth, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely LOVED my experience with Sincerely Jackie. She communicated with me via email through multiple conversations and hours to get the PERFECT save the date for our wedding. She understood how important these big huge life events are and made it a priority to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. I would recommend Sincerely Jackie to ANYONE AND EVERYONE. Her work speaks for itself. I am still getting text messages and calls about how beautiful my save the dates were! I could go on and on!

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/22/15, 1 Review

Profile Picture Bethany, 5/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Invitations

So happy I went with Jackie! There I was, very much a "wanna be" DIY, budget conscious bride sitting in one of those major, well-known paper stores seven months out from my wedding. I very, very quickly became overwhelmed with all the paper options and pricing, and knew that I really just wanted someone to look into my mind and translate what I wanted into this newly uncovered language AND do it all within my budget. Who knew there was so much to paper (and ink and printing methods)!?!?!

In comes Jackie!!! I knew Jackie from her prior life at work, before having the bravery to go off and start her own business. Knowing she now had a full time invitation business, I thought I'd just reach out to her and see if she would help (i.e. save) me. And she did! The utmost professional - I was very candid about what I was looking for and we started right away.

She sent me a small package of sample paper/colors/envelopes to start off with. Let me tell you - so much more straightforward and simple than the overwhelming binders that you will find in those big chain stores. I felt rescued and understood! We started talking design, colors and wording and before I knew it - my invitations were ready.

Now I'm sitting here ready to drop the final product in the mail for my guests, and I feel so fortunate that I have the perfect invitations prepared to communicate what our day will be about! Invitations are that "first impression" of your wedding and they definitely say more than could have been put into words alone on one small piece of paper.

The best part of working with Jackie is that on top of her professionalism and attention to detail, is the personal touches. From the back and forth conversations to the attention to detail, I could tell she truly cares about her clients. This woman lives and breathes her business and I'm happy I could somehow support her endeavors. I will definitely be looking to her for any invitation needs I may have in the future.

Profile Picture Tabitha, 5/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

I absolutely love Jackie's work! I am so happy how my wedding invitations turned out, and so thankful we found her! Working with Jackie was a fabulous experience. She was always prompt in replying to my emails, and made sure that everything was perfect before printing the invitations! It was also the little touches that Jackie did that made this whole experience even better. From sending me a cute thank you mug with tea, to a beautiful keepsake of my wedding invitations.... Things like that really make a difference. I highly recommend Jackie!! Thank you again!!!!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jackie produced wedding invitations for us which were glamorous, beautiful and chic. She is an absolute professional, and a pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Jackie is truly wonderful to work with. She offered such amazing suggestions, but she also was open to my feedback, and the result was a wedding invitation suite that was absolutely perfect for us and for our day. We could not have been more pleased with our stationery, and Jackie made that happen! We can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Profile Picture User4491026, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

We loved working with Sincerely Jackie for our Wedding Inivtiations and Escort Cards. We were able to get such creative pieces that matched well with our personalities and over-all wedding theme. They were of very high quality and came very quickly. It was such a relief to work directly with a person rather than through an online website. It added such a fun aspect to the wedding planning process.

Profile Picture User4080084, 2+ years ago, 1 Review