SimplyHoneymoons Reviews

76 | Boston, MA

76 Reviews for SimplyHoneymoons

• Z

Zach Zachariadis · Married on 11/16/2019

Thank God for Coleen! (Bora Bora honeymoon)

Coleen Coletti is hands down not only the best travel agent we’ve worked with, just the best person we’ve ever worked with. From the beginning, she walked us through our options for our honeymoon in detail and thus greatly helped us in making our choices. We’ve heard nightmare story from friends regarding honeymoon travel whether it be bad hotel, delays, etc. Everything went beyond smoothly and then some thanks to Coleen. We arrived to four different destinations during our trip and always had a friendly driver to pick us up without any confusion as to finding said ride. The hotels we stayed at were spectacular and we even got a free upgrade at the st Regis in bora bora. We only spent $200 to work with Coleen and she is worth every penny and then some. We cannot wait to work with Coleen again in the future and recommend her to all our friends!

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Angelo

Angelo · Married on 10/12/2019

Trip of a lifetime, thanks to Coleen

Coleen helped us to craft THE PERFECT honeymoon in Italy. There were countless times throughout the trip that we said to each other, "Imagine if we tried to plan this whole trip ourselves?".

Every single place we stayed was phenomenal and Coleen even put a personal touch on each stay with a note and bottle of champagne. The entire trip was stress free and expertly planned from beginning to end. Our trip was over 12 days and went from the Almafi Coast, to Rome, to Tuscany, and finally Florence.

I would suggest Coleen to anyone looking to have the trip of a lifetime for their honeymoon.

Sent on 10/30/2019

kelly madigan · Married on 10/05/2019

Coleen is amazing!

We are so lucky to have found Coleen through a friend to work with to make the most amazing honeymoon in Hawaii! She was a pleasure to work with before to ensure we had everything we needed booked from hotels to adventures and gave us a lot of options to chose from based on what we told her we enjoyed. She was working with us until 3 days before we left which was much appreciated! I would highly recommend Coleen to anyone looking to enjoy their honeymoon and have things planned through the best planner there is!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Mary

Mary Yaeger · Married on 10/04/2019

Coleen is AMAZING!!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Coleen! She helped my husband and I plan the honeymoon of our dreams. We went to Greece and had an absolute blast. All of the arrangements from travel to accommodations to activities were everything we wanted. Coleen took our vision and created an itinerary that not only met but exceeded our expectations. She is thoughtful, responsive, kind, and really knows her stuff. She made sure that we were cared for each step of the way, and we are so grateful for that. I would HIGHLY recommend working with Coleen!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Brittney · Married on 09/28/2019

French Polynesian Honeymoon - SIMPLY AMAZING!

My husband and I worked with Coleen on what we were thinking was going to be Hawaii but Coleen shared details of the French Polynesian Islands with us and we were hooked! She arranged the flights, accommodations, transportation (via boat, small flight) and reservations... she made it all SO easy! We went to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. Each place was absolutely gorgeous and the itinerary was so incredibly helpful and easy to understand where/how we would get to the next place! I would highly recommend SimplyHoneymoons (especially Coleen!). The service and expertise they provide was like no other!!!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie Flaherty · Married on 09/14/2019

Hawaiian honeymoon

Planning a wedding is so time consuming so having Coleen plan our honeymoon was one of the best decisions we made. Coleen is so sweet and patient. She was able to work with our budget and provide multiple options to choose from. She originally planned a honeymoon to the Greek Islands but unfortunately due to my husbands visa we had to last minute change to Hawaii. So I can say that she has a very good knowledge of both locations! She was so understanding and took care of all the changes. She chose amazing hotels in both Kauai and Maui and provided information packets with tons of good tips about things to do, where to eat, shopping etc. She was able to get us much nicer rooms than if we booked ourselves and breakfast included too. If you are going to Greek islands OR Hawaii I would 100% recommend her! I will definitely be using her for future vacations.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Caitlin Danizio · Married on 08/09/2019

Working with Coleen was amazing!

Coleen made the planning process so simple! We had an amazing time in Barbados that would not have been possible without her!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Jay T

Jay T · Married on 08/02/2019

Excellent experience with Simply Honeymoons!!

We hired Coleen Coletti from Simply Honeymoons to find us a dream honeymoon and she knocked it out of the park. From our first conversation with her, we felt good about letting her guide us on our journey. Her emails were extremely informative and her responsiveness with outstanding. Any questions I had were answered promptly with professionalism and care. Not only that, we had to cancel our trip to the Dominican due to some mysterious happenings going on there, and start the process over again 6 weeks prior to our wedding. Coleen didn't flinch, she flat out just took it in stride and proceeded to find us an absolutely awesome place in Mexico that we are still talking about!! She set us up with all the needed documents for our travel from A to Z. There was not one thing missing for our trip. I would highly recommend hiring Coleen at Simply Honeymoons. We had enough to worry about getting our big day off the ground and didn't want to stress about the honeymoon as well. Coleen just took care of it for us!! She's a class act and really knows the travel industry. A+!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Courtney Fluet · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing Honeymoon to the Greek Islands

Coleen was AMAZING! She made the honeymoon planning process so easy. Not only did she help us pick our honeymoon destination, but she also booked our flights, hotels and all of the transportation. Our honeymoon went so smoothly because of her. She is very professional and gets back to you quickly via email or phone call. We did not stress out at all about the planning process because we knew we were in the best hands. If you want an amazing and stress-free honeymoon or vacation, Coleen is the one!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

100% Recommend!

Can't recommend SimplyHoneymoons enough!! Coleen was wonderful to work with and so helpful. We just returned from our honeymoon and were thrilled with all of her recommended accommodations, tours, travel, etc. Our trip couldn't have gone smoother, and Coleen was a huge help with all of the logistics and planning that comes with taking a multi-city trip. Absolutely recommend working with SimplyHoneymoons, and we plan to use them on future trips as well!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Spicer · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing honeymoon and babymoon!

Coleen helped plan my honeymoon to Hawaii and my babymoon to Bermuda. I couldn't have been happier with her. She made the planning process so easy and all of her recommendations ended up being exactly what my husband and I were looking for. She was very responsive, knowledgeable and detail oriented throughout the whole process. Coleen did a great job at getting us great hotel rooms with amazing views, booking transportation, excursions and more. Coleen was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Greg Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Honeymoon: Greece August, 2019

Coleen did such an amazing job planning our honeymoon. She provided detailed options for places to stay, activities, meals, everything! My wife and I just got to select what we wanted and she put the entire trip together. Her expertise knowledge of Greece was evident as we had every transportation, connection, and small detail covered. Coleen's planning made this a trip of a lifetime for us! Would 100% recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Belanger · Married on 09/13/2018

Perfection!

What can I say -- perfection! Coleen covered every angle of our honeymoon and made traveling around Italy a breeze. The hotels Coleen recommended were nothing short of amazing and we felt like royalty at every stop along the way. The honeymoon was an absolute dream - I only wish we could do it all over again!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Coleen helped us with our honeymoon to Italy and she was so great! Recommendations on hotels, restaurants and travel between cities was so useful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/03/2018

We had the best experience using Simply Honeymoons to plan our wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii! We were very impressed with the superb recommendations, quick turn around and professionalism from Coleen. She steered us to all of the must see locations and helped us to select the best resorts for our trip. Reservations at many restaurants and excursions were made on our behalf and were informed that we were on our honeymoon before we even arrived! We had the best trip and that would not of been possible without Coleen!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Nicci · Married on 07/14/2018

Coleen was absolutely amazing at helping us for our honeymoon!! We booked our trip to Maui and Kauai and we needed a lot of help with dinners and excursions and she seriously delivered! She is so good at what she does and any dream I had she made come true! She gave us so many options and let us decide what we wanted to do. Everything was flawless once we got to Hawaii, I was seriously so impressed. She is so quick to answer any and all of your questions and it was just super easy! She is so kind and warm it makes it all the more fun to book your trip! If you need to book your honeymoon or any other trip, look no further!!!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Robert · Married on 05/19/2018

Coleen did a fabulous job planning our honeymoon to Santorini, Greece and Positano, Italy. It was a first-class experience across the board - hotel, air travel, train, restaurants, etc. Moreover, Coleen is extremely responsive and attentive to detail. She is also very well-informed and made a number of valuable suggestions. In sum, I enjoyed working with Coleen and would highly recommend SimplyHoneymoons for anyone looking for assistance in planning honeymoons.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Mia · Married on 05/18/2018

Our honeymoon in Greece was absolutely perfect thanks to Coleen at SimplyHoneymoons. We were so focused on the planning of our wedding that we wanted to leave the honeymoon to a professional. However, we couldn't have imagined the attention to detail, thoughtful gestures and consultative approach that we received in working with Coleen. She made the process enjoyable and truly took on everything herself. The hotels, restaurants, activities, etc. that she recommended were truly spectacular. We are incredibly grateful for her help and cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Jessica · Married on 11/04/2017

We are so happy that we hired Coleen to book our honeymoon to Bora Bora. We told her what our expectations were and our budget and she put together the most amazing trip based off all our needs. We didn't have to think about a thing. All of the transportation, reservations at restaurants and our excursions were all booked by her as well! It was a seamless process and we will definitely be using her again!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Coleen was the best choice for us. She not only planned our flights and accommodations but planned day trips and car rentals for us! She made sure everything went smoothly and was so responsive during the whole planning phase. I would definitely recommend going with Simply Honeymoons!

Sent on 10/24/2017
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

When our original plans for a honeymoon in St. Lucia fell through, we used a recommendation from a friend and hired Coleen to help us, and we are so glad we did! She is so kind and knowledgeable. She sent us a survey to find out what we wanted out of our honeymoon and used this to create three different option for us. We chose Grenada, what a beautiful place! Coleen took care of everything for us, she got us the best hotel room with the most amazing view, and organized excursions for us. The second we arrived, everything had already been taken care of for us. Thank you Coleen for making our honeymoon a dream come true!

Sent on 07/06/2017

kate · Married on 06/17/2017

Coleen planned a perfect honeymoon for my husband and I. I strongly recommend working with Simply Honeymoons to plan a honeymoon that is stress free. My husband and I were so busy planning our wedding that we did not have the ability to dedicate time or focus to planning the honeymoon. Coleen made the planning process and making decisions so easy and streamlined. As a "type A" bride and planner, I was so consistently impressed with Coleen's communication style, follow through, and attention to detail. Our travel went seamlessly - accommodations, reservations, and other arrangements were all considered with the utmost detail, and it allowed us to really enjoy our honeymoon without worrying about the logistics involved. She helped us discover the gem of an island that is St. Barths, and we will definitely be using her for future vacation planning since this was such a beneficial experience. From helping us pick the right destination to providing all the travel itinerary details, Coleen nailed it every step of the way. Thank you Coleen!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Karen · Married on 06/09/2017

Me and my husband had an amazing time in Greece and we couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon. The whole trip was smooth and everything Coleen recommended was great.  We do appreciate all you did to make of our honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
    Many Thanks K&K

Sent on 09/11/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

To put it simply Coleen is amazing! If you're looking for someone to help you plan the perfect honeymoon or special trip look no further. She took the time to learn what my husband and I would want and enjoy and really put time, thoughtfulness and energy into helping us plan the perfect honeymoon. I was nervous and overwhelmed planning a trip to Hawaii (two different Islands) and I am so glad we had to her guide us. She really knows what she is talking about and had the most amazing suggestions whether is was for adventures or eating. She is so sweet and very responsive. I've told all of my friends who are getting married soon about her. Thank you soooo much Coleen for all your help, it was a trip we will never forget!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Cassie · Married on 05/05/2017

We were on the fence about whether to plan our honeymoon on our own or hire a travel agent, and I am SO THRILLED that we decided to use a travel agent! Coleen was always very professional, easy to get a hold of, and just an all around pleasure to work with! She worked within our budget, listened to what we were looking to get out of our trip, and then found us amazing resorts to stay in for our 2 weeks on the big island and Maui. Coleen went above and beyond to make our honeymoon extra special, threw in several thoughtful little details such as luggage tags/travel itinerary in a convenient little traveling case. Coleen was also able to negotiate us free breakfast at one of the hotels, had personalized notes delivered to us at each hotel we stayed in, and checked in during our honeymoon to make sure everything was going well. We plan to work with Coleen again to help us plan a birthday/anniversary trip to Italy!

Sent on 05/29/2017