Simply Torn Art and Design Reviews

Simply Torn Art and Design 3
  • Kate

Kate Alexandra Kirtley · Married on 05/04/2019

Love Love Love

Christa was fabulous to work with. She is extremely responsive, creative, and has high attention to detail. I loved the invitation package that she created so much that I also asked her to produce coordinating products for the day of, such as drink stir place cards and itineraries. I felt they really set the tone for the day and I received many compliments on her work. The whole process was totally stress free and I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019
    Simply Torn Art and Design 4
    Simply Torn Art and Design 5

Stacy · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We used Simply Torn for all of our wedding suite needs and it was truly the best decision we could have made. Christa made our vision come to life and every detail was personalized to our taste. I loved supporting a local business that tailored everything to our needs, it was all so much more personal than a generic template from anywhere online. We utilized Simply Torn for our Save the Dates, Invites, Programs and Thank You Cards. She truly is a master of her craft and I would highly recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Stacy! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Colby on your outdoorsy wedding stationery!

Pam Exler · Married on 11/14/2018

great service

Christa did a great job with the place cards. She made the changes requested and had the place cards done faster and cheaper than the online vendors. The process was simple and she was easy to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Pam! It was wonderful working with you for your son's day of place cards. Happy to hear that the wedding was beautiful!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Christa is truly talented and such a pleasure to work with. She made my wedding save the dates, invites and programs. The finished products felt very personalized to my taste. I will be using Christa again for my baby shower invites in October!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet note, Amy! It has been a joy working with you, and especially fun to be a part of such big milestones for you and Charley.

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved working with Christa at Simply Torn and ended up with a perfect suite of printed products! We got married in the mountains and Christa created invitations and coordinating programs and signs that far exceeded our initial ideas! We were so proud to send out our special invitations!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! I loved every minute of working with you and Steve, especially tying in the fun mountain theme throughout your stationery!

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely incredible experience. She made it so easy and fun to create our one-of-a-kind invitations and programs for our wedding day! I would recommend her to everyone!! Top notch service!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura! You were an absolute joy to work with, and I love the end result of your floral inspired stationery.

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Christa was great to work with - I can't say that enough! I met her at the Greentree Festival in Kirkwood, MO and asked her to help design my wedding invites. My then-fiancé and I had a pretty specific idea for our wedding invites that we couldn't quite vocalize, but somehow Christa was able to take the information we gave her and create exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was May 12, 2018 and the reception was at Union Station in St. Louis, MO. Our idea was to create a formal version of a vintage train ticket. After one in-person meeting where we went over card stock options and font styles, she was able to produce several samples to start from and we knew she had chosen the right person for the job. Her eye for detail and professionalism was so great that we ended up having her design the wedding programs, menus and place cards. I highly recommend Simply Torn!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Simply Torn Art and Design 6

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you again, Courtney! It was a pleasure working with you and Luke, and fun getting to run with the inspiration you brought to the table.

Dean · Married on 10/14/2017

Christa did our wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations and they turned out great! We explained everything we wanted to her and she came up with amazing designs. Christa was professional and easy to work with during the entire process.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Dino! So fun to be able to design for you and Stephanee!

Stephanee · Married on 10/14/2017

Christa did a marvelous job creating our one-of-a-kinda wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations. She was great to work with, and got a feel for our style as a couple before she began creating. She was also thorough in making sure all the details of our day were accurate! We will definitely go through her again for other life events.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanee! You both were wonderful to work with, and I look forward to creating more for you in the future!

Sharon · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful!

Christa designed our save the dates and invitations for our wedding in San Diego. Throughout the entire process, Christa’s communication was prompt, detailed and thorough which we greatly appreciated as we live in San Diego and had to communicate via phone, email, and text. Christa had so many amazing ideas that helped put together what we envisioned for our wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend Simply Torn for your wedding invitations and other paper needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

I was so incredibly honored to be able to design the save the dates and invites for you and Chris! Thank you for your sweet review, Sharon!

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Christa was wonderful to work with! She did our invitations, programs, table numbers, and place cards. I was an out of town bride and she always made time to meet with me when I was in town. She was helpful and very responsive throughout the entire process. She created everything I was envisioning and it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Laura! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy for you and Brad!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Krista was amazing to work with! She put all of our visions into reality for our wedding day! She created invitations, programs, table numbers, and place cards! Her extra touches throughout the process were much appreciated, and she was always so quick to respond! We look forward to working with Krista on other projects!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! It was wonderful working with you, and so fun creating a Mizzou inspired suite!

Kathryn Simunic · Married on 07/24/2015

Simply Torn is simply the BEST!

Christa designed everything for me . . . save-the-dates, invitations, ceremony programs, and even my place cards. I didn't exactly have a clear vision at first, and she was able run with it to create stunning designs. Every little detail was perfect. Christa was so professional and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone for their special day. You're in amazing hands!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for the sweetest review, Kathryn! You're invitations will always hold a special place in my heart, not only because they were yours and Roko's, but also the very first ones I did as my (then) side business.

Carol · Married on 10/12/2013

Perfect combination for success!

I enjoyed working with Christa of Simply Torn for my daughter’s wedding invitations and more. She provides a perfect combination of creativity and sensibility, which helped me to send out a beautiful unique invitation at a reasonable price. She was very easy to work with, open to changes, made suggestions and was always timely.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review, Carol! It was such a pleasure getting to work with you to create Maggie + Joel's wedding stationery. Thanks again!