Simply Torn Art and Design Reviews

30 Reviews for Simply Torn Art and Design

• Kim

Kim Cooper · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wedding Stationary

Christa was absolutely amazing to work with! From the time I first went into her shop, with no idea what I envisioned for wedding stationary, all the way until all our stationary was printed, Christa was accommodating, creative, flexible, and made our dream wedding stationary, seating chart, table numbers, and poster sign everything we hoped for and more! Thank you Christa for designing such beautiful stationary for us. We continue to receive compliments on how beautiful everything was. I highly recommend Christa for her talent!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! It meant so incredibly much to be a part of your wedding day, and I'm just so happy for you and Tony, and your next chapter. Wish we could go back to your special day and celebrate it all over again - such a beautiful, and fun wedding!

Abigail Huckabee · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Christa really understands her clients and makes your vision even more beautiful than you could imagine!

Christa is amazing! She created our wedding invitations, menus, and escort cards. During our consultation she really listened to what we wanted and was attentive throughout the entire process. She was patient and helpful when we had changing numbers for invitations and menus and helped us to brainstorm ideas for our details cards when information changed. We highly recommend Simply Torn!

Sent on 12/21/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so, so much, Abbey! It was so incredibly wonderful working with you. I wish you and Adam the very best as you two start your life as a married couple!

Kayla · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing designs that come to life

You need to book Christa for all your invitation needs! We got our save the dates, wedding invitations, and programs done by Christa and they exceeded our expectations. She listens to your vision and makes it come to life. She can even address the envelopes for you! The entire process was very easy and she made sure all of the details were perfect. We got so many compliments from our guests about how beautiful the invitations were. I cannot recommend Christa enough and I wouldn’t go to anyone else. She makes sure every detail is correct, works hard to get the proofs to you quickly, and has many options to choose from. You will not be disappointed when you work with Christa at Simply Torn!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Kayla!! Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words. It has been such a pleasure working with you and Zach, and I wish you both all of the best in the next chapter of your life, marriage! Thank you again!
  • Elaine

Elaine Krull · Married on 02/12/2020

Amazing Experience

Christa was hands down one of the easiest vendors we worked with during our entire wedding planning process. She was ON IT. An absolute professional. I went to a few shops to try and find a simple template to use for our wedding invites, but I just wasn't finding anything that matched what I had in mind. I got Christa's name from a co-worker, met with her, had a proof within a couple of weeks... and she nailed it on the first try. No revisions needed! It was so gorgeous and spot on to what I had pictured that I cried. After that, we had her do our place-cards and programs as well... and I was just so impressed with her throughout the entire process. She's truly the best, and you can't go wrong with her!!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Elaine!! Oh my goodness, you are so sweet - thank you for the kindest review. It was wonderful working with you, and I wish you and Joe all the best!

Christina Schappe · Married on 02/12/2020

Our Hero! Thank you!

Christa was so amazing to work with, she literally saved the day when it came to our wedding Programs and Welcome Bag tags! We had originally gone with a different vendor (bc of a discount they offered) for our wedding invitations and it was an absolute nightmare, they delayed our invitations so much we knew we couldn't use them for anything else. I had met with Christa before and loved her, so I reached out hoping it wasn't too late for her to help. Christa responded to me the same day, within hours in fact, was so kind and understanding...we absolutely should have gone with her the entire time! Not only did she deliver an amazing product with our Programs, she then stepped up to the plate a second time, on short notice, and made us incredible Welcome Bag Tags. I cannot speak highly enough of Christa. Her product is top notch, her customer service is of the highest quality...she really was the hero of our wedding vendors! My honest advise to you is this: Using Simply Torn and working with Christa is worth it, even if the price might be a little higher than a different vendor with a discount. She is awesome to work with, and if I could do it all over again I would have chosen her originally. She's got it all: amazing talent, service and experience. Thank you, Christa, for saving the day for us! You are awesome!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

I cannot thank you enough Christina for your incredibly sweet review! I was saddened to hear that you had a stressful experience elsewhere initially, but was so happy that I could be of assistance for your day of items. It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and I wish you and Dave all the best!
  • Maggie

Maggie Teson · Married on 11/09/2019

Simply Stunning Invitations

My husband and I are so glad we chose Simply Torn for our wedding invitations. Not only did Christa make our experience as seamless and stress-free as possible, but she also made it fun! When we sat down at her adorable shop in downtown Webster Groves for our consultation, she took the time to understand our taste, the vision we had for our event, and our budget. Then she helped us put together our suite piece by piece. The final product was tasteful, classy and reflected our personalities and the vibe we wanted to achieve. My husband and I received multiple compliments after we mailed them, and some people said they were the best invitations they'd ever seen. At the end of the process, Christa even sent us a gift as a "thank you" for our business. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her amazing work.

Sent on 12/03/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Oh my gosh, Maggie - thank you so much for the incredibly sweet review! It was absolutely wonderful working with you. Wishing you and Andrew all of the best in married life!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Reinhold · Married on 10/19/2019

Loved my wedding invitations!

Christa was wonderful to work with and I could not be happier with how my wedding invitations turned out. I have and will continue to recommend her in the future. :)

Sent on 11/09/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kim! It was an absolute pleasure getting to work with you, and I wish you and Steven all of the best in married life!

Emily Willmann · Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect invitations

Christa exceeded our expectations. She is so awesome and did such a great job! We got so many compliments on our invitations! My now husband and I have completely different taste and Christa worked her magic and created the perfect invitations for us. Simply torn is simply the best!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review, Emily! You and Zack were absolutely wonderful to work with. Wishing you two all of the best as you begin your next chapter as a married couple!
  • Lora

Lora Ponder · Married on 09/07/2019

Christa does amazing work!!

Christa was such a pleasure to work with! She was always available when I needed her for questions to be answered, adding more items to be printed, ideas for making everything flow from the wedding to the reception. I can't say enough about the amazing work she does and the feeling of contentment knowing that she was helping us make our day perfect!!
    Reach out to Simply Torn Art & Design you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review, Lora! It was an absolute pleasure working with you as well! I wish you and Robert all of the best as you begin your journey as a married couple.
  • Sarabeth

Sarabeth · Married on 07/05/2019

Christa is amazing!

We worked with Christa to create our wedding suite and we are SO thankful! Her work is beautiful, high-quality, and perfectly crafted to my style. All of our guests raved about how beautiful the invitations were; it was constant! We got so many comments about them both when they arrived in the mail and on our wedding day! People made sure to compliment them.

Christa was able to incorporate a structure that we were getting married under onto the front of our invitations and made sure to include personal touches throughout. We couldn't have been happier with the results! Christa is a joy to work with. Everything about the process was simple, prompt, and handled with great care! If you're considering working with her, just do it! You will not regret it!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so, so much for the sweet review, Sarabeth! I felt so honored to be a small part of your wedding day. It was so special getting to work with you and Jack to design your wedding stationery. All my love to you two, and can't wait for our next get together!
  • Carley

Carley Mcclain · Married on 06/21/2019

Simply Torn is simply the best!

Christa is SO talented! She takes your wedding vision, and makes it better than you could have ever imagined. She did our wedding invitations and wedding programs. They were absolutely gorgeous, and better than anything we could have imagined. Christa is one of the easiest people to work with, so kind, and one of the best!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for your incredibly sweet review, Carley! It was an absolute pleasure working with you, and I wish you and Taylor all of the best as you begin life as a married couple!

Haley Kreitler · Married on 06/15/2019

Love from beginning to end!

Christa with Simply Torn was amazing to work with! Highly recommend! She spent so much time getting to know me and the exact vision I had for the wedding. From the “save the dates” to wedding day menus and thank you cards- everything was cohesive and thoughtfully designed. Christa goes above and beyond in every way!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so, so much, Haley! It was wonderful working with you, and I'm going to miss seeing you around. All my best to you and Dustin!

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Wedding invitations

Christa was amazing to work with. I found her at a wedding show at a point where I was struggling to figure out an invitation design and debating if I should just settle on something from an online website. Christa took in all my ideas and came up with a simple unique design that was exactly what I had in my head but couldn't find anywhere else. She was super responsive and quickly made any tiny tweaks I asked. The invitations looked expensive and elegant. She then carried this on with our day of materials with table numbers and menus. I would highly recommend Christa and Simply Torn Art & Design to everyone. She makes designing wedding invites and other materials easy.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Danielle - you were a pleasure to work with! I love how clean and modern your stationery turned out to be!
  • Kate

Kate Alexandra Kirtley · Married on 05/04/2019

Love Love Love

Christa was fabulous to work with. She is extremely responsive, creative, and has high attention to detail. I loved the invitation package that she created so much that I also asked her to produce coordinating products for the day of, such as drink stir place cards and itineraries. I felt they really set the tone for the day and I received many compliments on her work. The whole process was totally stress free and I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/25/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kate! I loved the fun, unique ideas that you wanted to incorporate, and that you trusted me to carry out your vision. You were such a pleasure to work with - thank you again!

Stacy · Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing

We used Simply Torn for all of our wedding suite needs and it was truly the best decision we could have made. Christa made our vision come to life and every detail was personalized to our taste. I loved supporting a local business that tailored everything to our needs, it was all so much more personal than a generic template from anywhere online. We utilized Simply Torn for our Save the Dates, Invites, Programs and Thank You Cards. She truly is a master of her craft and I would highly recommend her to everyone I know.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Stacy! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and Colby on your outdoorsy wedding stationery!

Pam Exler · Married on 11/14/2018

great service

Christa did a great job with the place cards. She made the changes requested and had the place cards done faster and cheaper than the online vendors. The process was simple and she was easy to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thanks so much, Pam! It was wonderful working with you for your son's day of place cards. Happy to hear that the wedding was beautiful!

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

Christa is truly talented and such a pleasure to work with. She made my wedding save the dates, invites and programs. The finished products felt very personalized to my taste. I will be using Christa again for my baby shower invites in October!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for such a sweet note, Amy! It has been a joy working with you, and especially fun to be a part of such big milestones for you and Charley.

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

We loved working with Christa at Simply Torn and ended up with a perfect suite of printed products! We got married in the mountains and Christa created invitations and coordinating programs and signs that far exceeded our initial ideas! We were so proud to send out our special invitations!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica! I loved every minute of working with you and Steve, especially tying in the fun mountain theme throughout your stationery!

Laura · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely incredible experience. She made it so easy and fun to create our one-of-a-kind invitations and programs for our wedding day! I would recommend her to everyone!! Top notch service!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura! You were an absolute joy to work with, and I love the end result of your floral inspired stationery.

Courtney · Married on 05/12/2018

Christa was great to work with - I can't say that enough! I met her at the Greentree Festival in Kirkwood, MO and asked her to help design my wedding invites. My then-fiancé and I had a pretty specific idea for our wedding invites that we couldn't quite vocalize, but somehow Christa was able to take the information we gave her and create exactly what we wanted. Our wedding was May 12, 2018 and the reception was at Union Station in St. Louis, MO. Our idea was to create a formal version of a vintage train ticket. After one in-person meeting where we went over card stock options and font styles, she was able to produce several samples to start from and we knew she had chosen the right person for the job. Her eye for detail and professionalism was so great that we ended up having her design the wedding programs, menus and place cards. I highly recommend Simply Torn!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you again, Courtney! It was a pleasure working with you and Luke, and fun getting to run with the inspiration you brought to the table.

Dean · Married on 10/14/2017

Christa did our wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations and they turned out great! We explained everything we wanted to her and she came up with amazing designs. Christa was professional and easy to work with during the entire process.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Dino! So fun to be able to design for you and Stephanee!

Stephanee · Married on 10/14/2017

Christa did a marvelous job creating our one-of-a-kinda wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations. She was great to work with, and got a feel for our style as a couple before she began creating. She was also thorough in making sure all the details of our day were accurate! We will definitely go through her again for other life events.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Stephanee! You both were wonderful to work with, and I look forward to creating more for you in the future!

Sharon · Married on 10/14/2017

Wonderful!

Christa designed our save the dates and invitations for our wedding in San Diego. Throughout the entire process, Christa’s communication was prompt, detailed and thorough which we greatly appreciated as we live in San Diego and had to communicate via phone, email, and text. Christa had so many amazing ideas that helped put together what we envisioned for our wedding invitations. I would definitely recommend Simply Torn for your wedding invitations and other paper needs!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

I was so incredibly honored to be able to design the save the dates and invites for you and Chris! Thank you for your sweet review, Sharon!

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

Christa was wonderful to work with! She did our invitations, programs, table numbers, and place cards. I was an out of town bride and she always made time to meet with me when I was in town. She was helpful and very responsive throughout the entire process. She created everything I was envisioning and it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you for your sweet words, Laura! It was a pleasure working with you, and I'm so happy for you and Brad!

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

Krista was amazing to work with! She put all of our visions into reality for our wedding day! She created invitations, programs, table numbers, and place cards! Her extra touches throughout the process were much appreciated, and she was always so quick to respond! We look forward to working with Krista on other projects!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Simply Torn Art and Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! It was wonderful working with you, and so fun creating a Mizzou inspired suite!